[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight Sparkle has been poisoned. You are tasked with finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 253x199px
Twilight Sparkle has been poisoned. You are tasked with finding an antidote or she will die. What happens now?
>>
>>30570987
she dies
>>
>>30570987
>rape
>>
I find an antidote and cure her
Then nothing else happens
Especially nothing sexual
>>
>>30570987
"Luckily, human semen has magical healing abilities. All I have to do is cum in her mouth and she'll be cured"
>"But what about that time Twilight had the flu? It didn't cure her then"
"Well, that's because she didn't swallow, but she won't be able to cough and puke it back up this time"
>>
>>30570987
how much time do i have?
>>
>>30570987
now,would she become the waifu to her savior?
>>
File: FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.gif (52KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.gif
52KB, 360x360px
>>30570987
An epic quest ensues!

New friends are made, and old enemies arise once more to stop our hero and his allies to fulfill our purpose.

They finally achieve their goal after countless battles, but not without loss, heroic sacrifices had been made by valiant souls who put their friends and princess before themselves and will forever be remembered.

Sadly, it was all for naught, the Evil One dartardly rushes to stop them in a last stand and shatters the vial, spilling its contents over the marbled floors of the castle's hallway, the antidote quickly erodes away in an alchemical reaction in contact with the air.

Our heroes then gather around the Princess, sobbing and begging for forgiveness for their failure. With the last of her strenght, She gets closer to hug our hero and whisper her last words.

Our Hero then burst into tears and return the embrace, and lo and behold,
her failling body begins to glow and slowly heal, turns out, all that the Princess of Friendship needed, was Friendship.
>>
>>30570987
I suck the poison off her lips
>>
>>30570987
>"Dibs on her books!"
>>
File: 1429982366806.png (47KB, 380x332px) Image search: [Google]
1429982366806.png
47KB, 380x332px
>>30570987
"Glim Glam!"
>"Buh?"
"Use your OP magic to find out what's wrong with Twilight!'
>"D'okay!"
>"Hmmm... I've got it."
"Well spit it out, we don't have all day, Twiggles is dying!"
>"It would seem that OP is a gigantic faggot."
"Damn, well there's only one known cure for that..."

kys
>>
>>30570987
I celebrate successful assassination, after pretending that I searched for antidotum. Serves her right for not fulfilling my autistic expectation of a wingless Twilight.

I would write more, but mommy promised me tendies.
>>
>>30570987
Find the antidote, whatever it takes.
>>
>>30570987
Do nothing. Her character died with S3, she's been a walking corpse ever since.
>>
Use the power of SCIENCE to determine what poison was used and synthesize a cure. Be named a noble for my services to the crown. Live the rest of my life in luxury. No one will ever know that it was I who hired the assassin.
>>
>>30570987

rape the bitch
>>
>>30570987
I go get Zecora who is better qualified to figure out what poison it is and therefore what antidote is needed than I am.
>>
>>30570987
I give her a magic kiss
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.