[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else miss the 2012-2014 times of MLP? It feels so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BeC8ewICYAARA3q.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
BeC8ewICYAARA3q.png
164KB, 599x586px
Anyone else miss the 2012-2014 times of MLP? It feels so stale and boring now.
>>
>>30569357
I think it's gotten better since the season 5 and 6 days. Seaaon 7's been good and we have a movie to look forward to.
>>
>>30569357
Fuck no. 2012-2014 was filled to the brim woth toxicity and bandwagoners
>>
>>30569394
Go kill yourself.
>>30569397
Agreed we were always garbage, especially considering you faggots enjoyed season 2 and hated season 1.
>>
>>30569357
>2013 and 2014
>better than 2017

fuck yeah,Twilicorn and EQG shitsposts everywhere
they were funny but there were unironic retards who jumped on those memes and then it became even more stale than the rythm of generals of these days
>>
File: 1479004553651.png (187KB, 361x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479004553651.png
187KB, 361x338px
>>30569397
>2012-2014 was filled to the brim woth toxicity and bandwagoners

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs

I blame this camel cum guzzling testicle gargling male rape advocating piece of shit for all that misfortune
>>
>>30569394
fuck off
>>
>>30569434
I forgot how funny I used to think this was. Now I just think it is cringy. Is that good or bad?
>>
>>30569357
Why do you think that is?

I joined in 2015 so I really wouldn't know much before then.
>>
>>30569473
It wasn't, this board has always been a festering bowl of fermented pony shit.
>>
>>30569494
This board didn't exist back then. We had no place to stay, which is why MLP spread fucking everywhere. There is a reason why /mlp/ and /pol/ were created. They are containment boards.
>>
>>30569403
>>30569461

you guys are the problem
>>
File: Rarity_Colored_00.jpg (84KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_Colored_00.jpg
84KB, 600x650px
>>30569357
It was a very dramatic period for /mlp/.
I remember it fondly, even if I know it wasn't exactly healthy for the board.
>>
I remember browsing eqd all day for new music and news on fangames, it so sad that there are still no ponies as protags. An mlp adventure knockoff would proovably work.
>>
>>30569677
Enjoy season 7 right now since it might very well be the last good season we ever get. Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco are absolutely killing it. Considering Haber and Vogel will be back at the helm in season 8, we've got to enjoy what we've got while it lasts.

I know it's not as exciting as when the show was fresh and every episode felt like a great new experience but season 7 feels leagues ahead of 2-6 in its continuity planning and episode choices:
>Fix Twilight not having much of a role as teacher in season 6
>Expand on Trixie and Starlight's relationship
>Do a shit hasbro toy insert babysitting episode in a way that's cute and endearing without the screeching and crying
>Maud gets an actual expansion on her character instead of the recycled shit that happened in season 6
>Fluttershy finally gets an episode about her woodland critters and a believable goal
>Rarity/Sweetie Belle sister saga that demonstrates the CMC's growth over the years
>Introduce RD's parents in a way that explains why RD is conceited while also giving Scootaloo some development.
>Setup cute oedipus complex with Big Mac with Sugar Belle vs Pear Butter
>(Honest Apple was pretty pointless admittedly)
>Celestia and Luna characterization that has great twists
>Callback to yaks and attempt to expand their lore
>Expand on Discord as established in S5: MNFBKD
>Apple Parents
>Resurrection of potentially MA Larson's friendship journal episode idea
>Development of Thorax/Ember
>New historical action-oriented characters
>Daring Do episode
>Zecora returns, Fluttershy episode + potential meadowbrook callback
>Expansion on new changelings
>decent sitcom premise
>Finally get to see the inside of a zeppelin in the show
>CMC continues the trend of exploring every possible cutie mark plot with someone who doesn't want one
>Pinkamena returns

Sure the new writers don't allow the episodes to reach their full potential, but I feel like they are actually trying to make a good cartoon this season.
>>
>>30569826
I'm pretty sure Haber is just writing, not showrunning. And when he's just a writer he's not that bad.
>>
>>30569357
I miss the threads on /co/. Fuck this board.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.