[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried about Triple Threat, guys. I'm worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I'm worried about Triple Threat, guys. I'm worried it will undo everything S6 did for Spike.
>>
File: ForeverAButtMonkey.jpg (17KB, 763x388px) Image search: [Google]
ForeverAButtMonkey.jpg
17KB, 763x388px
My man, just assume it's going to be shit now.
If it is, you've already mentally prepared and it wont hit as hard.
If it isnt, you're pleasently surprised.

Either way, expecting spike to -ever- catch a fucking break is just going to leave you disappointed.
>>
For some reason I think it's going to be Twilight that puts it in his head that Ember and Thorax won't get along. It just seems like something she would do.
>>
>>30569345
Wait... the show is still airing? I thought we were on hiatus till October.
>>
>>30569345
Triple Threat=Threesome
>>
>>30569345
Spike, unfortunately, doesn't work particularly well as the focal point for an episode.
He's had some lucky breaks, so I'd have high hopes and low expectations.
>>
>>30569418

Should he not get any more episodes?
>>
>>30569418
>>30569426
I think the Lady Writers handle him well. Hopefully they wrote this. Or at the very least, the writers were forced to watch/read Gauntlet of Fire.
>>
>>30569426
I just think he's been consistently better as a prominent secondary character.
>>
>>30569345
Are you kidding? Ember is coming back; Thorax and Spike's friendship is re-acknowledged--instead of Thorax being another Glimmer praiser; the three will be interacting together with the hope of solidifying a new crew for Spike.

The only way I can see it going wrong is if they essentially retold Princess Spike with Ember and Thorax as the reason instead of Twilight.
>>
>>30569443
Honestly, I doubt we'll see them interacting until the very final act. Otherwise this will be a very stock sitcom plot.
>>
>>30569373
>>30569418
>Dog and Pony Show
>Secret of My Excess
>Just for Side Kicks
>Inspiration Manifestation
>Gantlet of Fire
>The Times They Are A Changling
>Dungeons and Discords
>bad
I need you to leave.
>>
>>30569455
I think you're right about it not being until the final act. But for me the draw was always seeing Spike interacting with Ember and Thorax again and seeing how their friendship works. And not have the episodes be some one off thing like with Pee Wee.
>>
>>30569520

I think Ember and Thorax will be good for Spike's development.
>>
>>30569520
It's going to be him hanging with them for two seconds, then seeing the other one wondering where the fuck he ran off to randomly as they were hanging out, and repeating that cycle until he gets caught, has to explain himself, then gets his dicks sucked by Ember and Thorax.
>>
>>30569533

I'm imagining Spike getting a double blowjob from Ember and Thorax.
>>
>>30569533
>>30569543
>getting his dicks sucked by Ember and Thorax
Wouldn't mind that actually.

Regardless in Triple Threat, Spike will still be interacting with Ember and Thorax for more than two seconds.
>>
>>30569485
just for sidekicks ain't that great, I think Dragon quest was good.
>>
>>30569485
>Not the main character
>Bad
>Bad
>20 minutes of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c
>I'll cede that one
>That one too
>Discord being a cringelord
Sad.
>>
>>30569384

I could definitely see this being the case
>>
>>30570426
>not understanding story structure or co cast usage
>not even providing a strawman
>see above
>cardboard line that could be tacked on any zany episode (ex.Lesson Zero)
>so you
>admit it's
>not just one
>debatable: if you're not into D&D
No, I'm glad.
>>
>>30570434
Yeah, Spike acting all cool about it and getting excited then Twilight brings up some historical Changeling invasion of the Dragonlands and says she hopes things have changed, but then doesn't stick around to help Spike at all.
>>
>>30570640
I've got a court order, it says you're not allowed to eat shit any more.
>>
>>30569345
Huh? What did S6 do for Spike?
>>
>>30569345
It's just like that thread from last week said, seasons alternate between good and bad Spike episodes, and sadly it's bad episodes' turn.
>>
>>30569443
>retold Princess Spike

Nah, this is going to be retold Sweet and Elite, where instead of Rarity holding the idiot ball and trying to juggle two appointments, it's Spike.
>>
>>30569373

Or you assume it's going to be shit, tell everyone about it, and then double down on it when the episode comes out because you don't want to be wrong (even when the episode was actually decent).
>>
>>30572956
It sound like "Sweet and Elite" to me where Spike scare his two best friends might not like eachother.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.