[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack did in fact genuinely lie, a lot. Bridle Gossip >Applejack:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Applejack did in fact genuinely lie, a lot.

Bridle Gossip
>Applejack: No good reason? You call protectin' yer kin no good reason? Why, as soon as my sister saw Zecora ridin' into town, she started ***shakin'*** in her lil' horseshoes.
>Apple Bloom: [shakily] Did not!
>Applejack: So I swept her up and brought her here.
>Apple Bloom: I walked here myself!
Gif related.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30568483
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
Applejack seems to have the most mean-spirited attitude out of the main cast if you round up her traits.

Applejack is in fact sexist.
>Applejack: Well wallop my withers, Spike. Isn't that just like a boy? Can't handle the least bit of sentiment.
Superstitious, stubborn and racist judging by Feeling Pinkie Keen, Winter Wrap Up and Bridle Gossip which are too obvious.

Incredibly jealous and insecure over her own inability as an earth pony to do things other ponies can do better than her. Whenever she competes with Rainbow. Whenever she loses a competition. Whenever she tries to hide the fact she's a loser. (Bridle Gossip and The Last Roundup)
Applebuck season
>Applejack: Are you sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep?
>Big McIntosh: Eeyup.
>Applejack: Why of all the... This is your sister Applejack, remember? The loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies?
>Twilight Sparkle: HELP! You need HELP!
>Applejack: Nothin' doin', Twilight. I'm gonna prove to you, t'everypony, that I can do this on my own.

She was originally the element of loyalty, she was suppose to be the ego-centric loudmouthed pig asshole who hates losing, aka Rainbow Dash, and AJ still managed to be one. Just like Rarity ended up being a talentless shallow valley girl type who can't create art worth a damn)

>>30568519
If you're so stupid then why don't you kill yourself? - cleverbot
>>
>>30568483
Panic induced hallucinations
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>30568576
Likely story, worst pony.
>>
>>30568483
Yeah. There is a reason they spent two whole episodes in season six retconing her lies.
>>
File: RarityFlirting.gif (2MB, 962x736px) Image search: [Google]
RarityFlirting.gif
2MB, 962x736px
>Generosity.
>Literally just a gold digging flirt who uses and manipulates for a gem.
>>
>>30568639
>Originally the element of inspiration
>Adds a bunch of sparkly gems on the same dull old dresses and suddenly calls herself a fashion designer.
>>
>>30568639
Secrets of my excess nailed that so hard it hurts
>>
>>30568695
Why isn't Rarity a jeweler?
>>
>>30568708
You can't put ten lbs of gems on an earring.
>>
File: Twilight Shrug.gif (280KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Shrug.gif
280KB, 472x472px
>Princess of friendship.
>Nearly drove a friendship apart and a pony to suicide.
>>
>>30568708
Little girls don't want to get their hands burned by acid, their eyes ruined by magnifying lenses and worst case scenario develop cancer from inhaling cyanide fumes.
>>
>>30568734
>Created artificial problems and plunged a village into chaos just to come up with a lesson to report to her mentor.
>>
>>30568483
>>30568574
>"she can not lie"
This is the line you have to refer to and it's obvious that with "can't lie" the mean that she sucks at lieng

>sexist
>acknowledging diffrences in sexes
Yeah totally, did you get triggert by the lack of black horses?
>applebuck season
She's stubborn and wants to do the work alone, so what is the exact issue with that?
Sure she took way more she could handle but it's not like she just fucked up, she came around eventually
>personal rant
Sure buddy atleast you got it off your chest and can keep raping your ponka plush you made with eggcarton pices
>>
>>30568483
It's not a lie if you believe it.
>>
>>30568734
Trixie did that to herself
She flat out admitted to starlight that she enjoyed seeing twilight suffer, and even if they legit got along, Trixie wanted to, in part at least, make sure that Starlight chose her over Twilight, if only because she felt that Twiggles would (reasonably) assume Trixie had an ulterior motive. She created the false dichotomy of "Trixie ir Twilight", she was the reason Twilight distrusted her, and she was the reason Starlight nearly abandoned her, driving her to death-by-manticore.
>>
>>30568747
In fairness, that was waaay before she became princess
>>
>>30568775
Trixie did also admit that she was jealous of Twilight, she didn't so much want to see Twilight suffer she just wanted to prove herself right.
And as soon as Twiggs fucked up and tried to treat Starlight like a child Trixie jumped on the chance to prove Twilight didn't trust her and fucked up her line in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>30568800
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting Anon.
>>
>>30568834
Well aren't you just the most honest person alive? You dindu nuthing nigger.
>>
>>30568639
It's not generosity if you don't value the thing you're giving up.
>>
>>30568800
Roleplaying is a violation of the rules, anon.
>>
>>30568866
Your mom is a violation of the rules.
>>
>>30568855
Does that slut even value anything?

>A whore with no value freely gives away trash because she has nothing of value.
>>
File: 1496441527872.png (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1496441527872.png
9KB, 243x207px
>30568873
Gonna have to do better than that, anon.
>>
>>30568483
It doesn't matter. Season 1 and 2 aren't even canon.
>>
File: Homer-simpson-chocking-bart-1.jpg (25KB, 292x311px) Image search: [Google]
Homer-simpson-chocking-bart-1.jpg
25KB, 292x311px
>>30568907
>[In unison]: The fuck did you just say, nigger?
>>
>>30568907
It doesn't matter, your life isn't even canon.
>>
>>30568695
How the fuck did they write that in with a straight face? That's G3 levels of bad.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.