[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if IDW buy the license of sonic? Would this fandom survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1500527132984.png (60KB, 587x358px) Image search: [Google]
1500527132984.png
60KB, 587x358px
What if IDW buy the license of sonic?

Would this fandom survive a crossover between MLP and Sonic even if the comic isn't canon?
>>
>>30557892
>sonic
fuck of furfag
>>
>>30557892
We've survived people getting triggered at ponies,derpygate,Twilicorn and EQG. We will be fine.
>>
>>30557892
>It would cause so much autism when they collide with each other would make a blackhole of pure autism that no one can survive.
>>
>>30557892
>sonic
Why do people like this again?
>>
>>30557892
I fear the Sonic fanbase's reaction to Fosgitt's art. There'll be too much rage for the internet to handle, and this is coming from a Whovian!
>>
>>30558038
you have no idea what the sonic fandom has gone through
>>
>>30558038
Anon, I dislike Fosgitt as much as any rational being but you have no idea of the literal furshit the Sonic comic has gone through.

With that said, I'd agree that nowadays their fans are going to be less accepting of that kind of "quality" because the staff that ran the comics until its end seemed to be able to draw.
>>
>>30558038
I'm pretty sure Fosgitt would fit Sonic better than ponies. At least he doesn't have to care about drawing quadrupedal stances. Er, more than now.
>>
File: fghdsasdfdfsdheyjfgjg.gif (549KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
fghdsasdfdfsdheyjfgjg.gif
549KB, 576x324px
Shit I used to read these all the fucking time. context: I was 12

Hopefully "a different direction" doesn't mean "even darker and edgier than we already made it". I'll also probably go full autist if Fosgitt starts drawing it.
>>
>>30557892
Why is everyone assuming IDW will get the license? Sega is pretty fucking stupid, there's no telling what they'll do now.
>>
>>30561655
IDW are like vultures for franchises though. It's either them or Boom.
>>
I would welcome it if it meant we could get Ian Flynn on MLP:FiM comics as well.
>>
>>30561667
That's true. I can't even imagine what a sonic comic by boom studios would be like. I guess I just don't have any faith in Sega anymore.

>>30561720
A lot of people hope he won't return, but say what you will, Ian is good at taking old stuff from a franchise and bringing it back better than before. If he did work on the pony comics, I could see him getting to a lot of stuff from the old MLP generations. Could be fun.
>>
>>30557892
What if hasbro finnaly bites the bullet and buys idw?
>>
>>30557892

I could only hope Fosgitt gets assigned to do the artwork.

Justifiable Fosgittcide would be inevitable.
>>
File: san.gif (686KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
san.gif
686KB, 506x337px
>>30557892
>None of the SatAM characters will show up.
>And neither will any of the comic's good characters like Scourge, Mammoth Mogul or Lien-Da because Penders is almost as much of a manchild as Chris-chan.

Why bother?
>>
>>30561667
Sega is also incredibly strict on the rules, IDW would lose the license if they treated it the way they treat MLP.
>>
>>30562750
IDW handles DC licenses and Star Trek. They fucked up with Doctor Who and probably won't again.
>>
>>30562758
SEGA has A LOT of rules though.
Do you think IDW would bother putting the effort?
>>
>>30557892
Dark Horse can get the license.
Or they can go with an indie.
>>
>>30557892
How is this pony related?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.