[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria is the only good thing to ever come from /mlp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Fallout Equestria is the only good thing to ever come from /mlp/. Even the devs of Fallout enjoyed it. Stop being so salty then that some faggot in his basement came up with a more popular crossover than you that spawned thousands of fan arts and even real world merch sales like toys and printed hard copies of the story. That guy was a pro. You? Not so much.
>>
File: 1497221783214.jpg (515KB, 3131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1497221783214.jpg
515KB, 3131x3000px
>>30556727
Based off of two other people's IPs
>>
>>30556737
Like it mattered. If it was a problem he would have been C&D'd and /mlp/ wouldn't be endlessly droning on about it this whole time.
>>
>>30556727
Is this about what's happening in the FOE thread?
And you're mad that someone else explained why they don't like it.
Anon opinions don't matter don't let it get to you.
>>
I'm an avid fan of Fallout:NV and I haven't watched mlp since twilight got wings.
Is it good?
>>
>>30556836
It's a fanmade creation with OC's and it's a crossover, trying to mix the gritty world of Fallout with that of ponies. You tell me if that sounds any good to read.
>>
>>30556727
>So mad that you feel the need to make a thread defending FOE just because some people dislike it
>Implying popularity is proof of quality

It's shit and will always be shit in my eyes and plenty of other peoples eyes. Has nothing to do with being envious of some guys success. We just don't like it.
>>
>>30556727
Isn't the plot literally just Fallout 3 with mlp lore mashed in?
>>
>>30556943
Yes it is and some people eat as if it's the best shit in the world.
Even when it's telling the same story just different characters placed in it.
>>
Gotta admit, it's really something when someone was autistic enough to write a pony fanfic that's literally longer than War and Peace.
>>
>>30556727
>Fallout Equestria is the only good thing to ever come from /mlp/
FOE didn't come from /mlp/.
>>
>>30556727
Who are you talking to? You seem really bothered by the fact that people may think things. Starting a thread just to project your insecurities is a pathetic thing to do. Why can't you just like it, even though some don't?
>>
>>30556727
Stop being so salty.
The irony.
>>
>>30547732
>>
>>30556727
I never was jealous.
I just didn't like the story I even explained why I didn't and also I specifically said if you like it, it's fine I don't care I don't know why you got mad over a fanfic that I don't like.
>>
>>30556727
I know this is bait and all, but it honestly has less to do with the quality of the story and more to do with the fandom being young at the time and there not being very many decent fanfics in the first place. Just look at Cupcakes or My Little Dashie, Past Sins, etc. All of these stories suck and yet they are still popular and spawned a lot of fan art. Also, funny how they all came out 2010-2011, huh? Boy that sure is a funny coincidence that all the most popular fanfics just so happened to be written around that time.
>>
>>30556727
>popular = good
Bet you like Fifty Shades, faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.