[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another, 'Equestria when you die' thread? They make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1256.png (344KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.png
344KB, 640x1136px
Another, 'Equestria when you die' thread? They make me feel comfy and nice.
>>
>>30545314
Kill yourself, mobilefag
>>
>>30545314
When you die, you go directly to hell.
You do not pass Equestria.
You do not collect $200.
>>
>>30545339
>You do not collect $200.
Fuck you, pay me!
>>
I could finally see Nyx, but I'm not sure if I want to. I can't even protect her here.
>>
>>30545314
>go to horseland after death
>except it's the fanfiction version of Equestria
>your waifu is dead
>your least favorite pony lusts after your dick because it's an Anon In Equestria fic
>you can't even kill yourself because it's the afterlife and you're stuck there for eternity
>>
yes,and you'll see everyone there,and you'll be you as a pony,and everyone will greet you into the next life and then the lights will flicker, and your like "what's that? was that the sun flickering?" and it turns out the sun is a stage light, but you notice yet don't tell anyone out of worry of what you already know:that these are some sort of negative beings leading you into damnation in some sort of unmarked factory building that's been re-arranged as ponyville,you can feel the hyper-realistic horse suit press against your actual skin: you know you're actually on the outskirts of hell.
you look behind you, and see a simple, stone, cross stands in artificial grass at the entrance from whence you came, twilight, or what seems to be twilight invites you to the castle, which is at the other end of the building. You start to cry,and rip the artificial skin from your body,revealing a decaying corpse being held alive by some black smoke, you deny the offer, twilight notices you have obviously realized what's going on, and says softly:
"There is no way out, you made your choice, now come with me or you can suffer like all the rest: is this not what you wanted?." you scream in terror and run back to whence you came, the cross still standing high, you pray for forgiveness as the mane 6 viciously try and attack you and start ripping your flesh apart, but you're already dead, then a light creates itself in the room: it's at the other end of the building in the fake everfree forest, you run toward it, but are met with nothing but a wall, there is no doors, only a single window at the top of the back wall: in it you see the real world: there is a ladder, you begin to climb but the demons keep telling you it's better here, they want to do good, they want to fulfill your dreams. you keep climbing, then they get evil: but cannot touch you as the light scolds them, they break multiple bones by stoning you. you eventually get to the top, and see a simple street through the window.
>>
>>30545429
>I need to take a break from this site, I have gotten pretty ruthless.
>>
>>30545429
Are you okay?
>>
>>30545443
generally... generally.
>>
>>30545429
what is this
>>
>>30545314

>When he doesn't realize ponies hate humans and kill them when they get to Equestria, sending back to Earth.
>>
File: 1496406388604.png (153KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1496406388604.png
153KB, 600x557px
>>30545351
Bait too much?
>>
>>30546309
You know "bait" isn't a buzzword for 'thing I don't like' right?
>>
>>30546322
I personally don't dislike her, but most anons do.
This looks like bait.
>>
>>30546361
trying to be open is bait? k
>>
>>30546365
Bringing up nyx in /mlp/ is baiting... is like if you took a jew with a menorah to berlin mid ww2
>>
>>30546448
so exactly what I meant by >>30546322

Starlight is just as guilty.
>>
>>30546461
Little big difference is Glimglam is canon, while Nyx is an alicorn OC from an almost forgotten long fanfic that once was the shit for the just recently born fanbase.

Glimglam will make people rage for a while since she's in the actual thing, while Nyx is a bitter memory of older days and should stay in that dusty box in the attic since there's no reason to bring her back from her grave.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.