[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real. Would your waifu be as much into monkeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Comet.jpg (61KB, 350x360px) Image search: [Google]
Comet.jpg
61KB, 350x360px
Let's be real. Would your waifu be as much into monkeys as your are into horses?
>>
>>30544986
I like to think of it as a reverse of what we have here, as in, a very little minority of the population is very attracted to humans, and the rest just either don't care, or aren't into it. Ponies are much nicer than humans too, so one probably wouldn't have to worry about a pony KKK barging down your door for fucking your waifu or something either.
>tl;dr while it's nice to think we'd be Adonis sex gods among ponies, it'd probably be viewed the same way liking ponies is here, just without so much hate
>>
>>30544986
>monkeys
t. atheist
>>
Ponies seem pretty nice and open minded. Even if it would be tough starting out and they might not be immediately physically attracted I think with enough time and genuine effort to building a relationship love would be a possibility.
>>
>>30545199
>Ponies seem pretty nice and open minded

Do you remember how ponies treated Zecora like a monster even though she looks almost like a regular pony? Do you remember how everyone but Fluttershy were clearly disgusted by Discord's presence, even though he was reformed and they were supposed to be his friends?

Nice and open minded my ass. You better give a good first impression or you will be fucked forever.
>>
>>30545228
Alright, you're right with Zecora, but Discord had been a literal chaos tyrant for X amount of years over all of Equestria until the princesses encased him in stone, then, once he broke out, he tried doing it again and turned all of the mane 6 against eachother, and even to this day, not only has he betrayed his friends with Tirek, he's generally an asshole to everyone excapt Fluttershy. I'd say the general populace not warming up to Discord makes sense.
>>
>>30545174
Then there would be those cringe ponies named Skinners and they put on human ears and wear full skin suits and pretend to do business and use human things.
>>
>>30544986
well if I went to equestria I would be a pony so that is not an issue
>>
>>30546167
and a ton of cringe human OC's with way too much muscles or bust and super long hair or whatever. Maybe one body part is always exaggerated like the nose. Oh my goodness they would boop giant human noses
>>
>>30544986
If they were much sexier than real-life monkeys, and cuter, and could talk, and had magic powers/wings, and had their own cultures and histories, not to mention far more intelligent and sensible and less prone to scratching their own asses, then yes I wouldn't blame her for finding them appealing.
>>
>>30546167
Two roleplaying Skinners having a conversation
>why hello there Jeremy Goodman
>yes hello Frank Andersen, it is a pleasure to see you
>I was just out walking around on my two legs, thought I might stop by one of my favorite humans
>how thoughtful of you, let us shake hands

Onlooking pony
>when will those faggots grow up
>>
File: 1460099045851.jpg (27KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1460099045851.jpg
27KB, 341x341px
>>30544986
>implying i have a waifu
i know most people here do and would happily fuck her if given the chance,but if i ever went to equestria,my first wish wouldnt be to get laid,but to explore
and desu,i find horse vagina beautiful but not sexually attractive
>>
File: IMG_2871.gif (78KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.gif
78KB, 800x451px
>>30546167
>Damn it, Lyra! Stop telling normies about your skin suits! They'll start thinking you're one of those weird ponies that actually gets off to humans!
>>
>>30546193
Oy Vey!
>>
>My human OC broke their hands, so they had to learn how to pick up things with their mouth, like a pony!
>"Broken hands? Really? Do they have black hair and a scar, too?"
>>
>>30545199
Don't like to yourself, no one will love you
>>
>>30546167
>most OCs would have an easy time fitting in as anime characters
>white OCs are ”too boring”,so most of them are also shitskinned
>nyx s counterpart is mar sue
>>
>>30546268
Kek, and I see what you did with the black hair
>>
File: 37342.png (40KB, 818x881px) Image search: [Google]
37342.png
40KB, 818x881px
Bump.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x574px
>>30544986
My waifu isn't interested in ponies. She's been sexually interested in a rock shaped like a different species. I have more chance than any stallion.
>>
I know there have been a few small greens here and there about this but they were all pretty short one shots. Are there any longer greens or comics about ponies into my little human?
>>
>>30545228
>people still think zecora was racism
It was xenophobia and barely that. She comes from the fucking everfree forest
>>
>>30545228
>Do you remember how ponies treated Zecora like a monster even though she looks almost like a regular pony?
That's because literally every single person who works on the show is white and they never had any blacks on set.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.