[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hasn't any general tried to weaponize the magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1033800632.jpg (117KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1033800632.jpg
117KB, 1000x541px
How hasn't any general tried to weaponize the magic in the EqG universe?
>>
You don't weaponize magic, you do whatever the fuck you want with it according to your fictional worlds rules.

Oh wait, do you mean realistically?

Magic doesn't exist.
>>
File: but...why.png (88KB, 804x960px) Image search: [Google]
but...why.png
88KB, 804x960px
>>30536871
>Oh wait, do you mean realistically?

>Magic doesn't exist.
...dude
>>
>>30536871
But...but friendship is the real magic.

>>30536854
Realistically? Because there is no magic in the EqG universe. Just leak over from Equestria via the portal. It's not a large enough source that it would be viable, even if you did have the knowledge to weaponize it.
>>
>>30536908
Wouldn't there be a headline "Girl turns into horse hybrid"
Wouldn't the military investigate at least?
>>
>>30536919
The tabloids shit out stories like that every day, it's hardly a new thing.
>>
File: R93XBCt.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
R93XBCt.gif
4MB, 480x320px
>>30536854
because he was not their president
>>
>>30536854
That could possibly be why they are sending Ace Thruster
>>
>>30536871
>Magic doesn't exist.
Im-fucking-plying, you fucking fedora-tipping mundane. Just because it doesn't work exactly like your Harry Potter x DnD crossover you think everyhing doesn't exist.

I want a timeline in which you aren't suck cock, normie.
>>
>>30537476
In other words, magic by the definition relevant to the topic of the thread doesn't exist.
I don't care what vague definition of the word you pull out of your ass, magic as relevant to the series doesn't exist.
>>
>>30536854
Magic is just science we don't understand yet senpai.

Give it time, we'll weaponize everything.
>>
>>30537491
This is correct. However, magic relevant in the show works appearantly completely different relative to the faggy fantasy garbage you see.

The word has etymology.
>>
File: IMG_1755.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>30536854
Because the uniforms and equipment would suck.
>>
Build wall.
>>
>>30536854
Maybe they don't need to.
>>
>>30538114
Yeah they can easily have robots or something.
>>
>>30536854
How isn't any knowledge on anti-magical tactics?
>>
What if the ponies were the generals?
>>
>>30540719
Who would be the Admirals? The show has already conclusively demonstrated that not one pony among the Mane Six has even a basic level of knowledge of seamanship and watch-keeping, let alone gunnery or close combat.
>>
>>30537476
Any real world 'magic' is the work of demons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.