[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see pic related all the time on /mlp/, and I wanted to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: this 'daily reminder' bullshit.png (202KB, 1541x395px) Image search: [Google]
this 'daily reminder' bullshit.png
202KB, 1541x395px
I see pic related all the time on /mlp/, and I wanted to take the time to say nobody cares. Nobody! Not even the mods! So all of you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
The more attention you give them, the more they'll do it
>>
>>30533410
>making a whole thread for this
>giving that Anon any attention
Don't feed the trolls isn't just a saying.
>>
File: fuck daily reminder anon..png (226KB, 1542x896px) Image search: [Google]
fuck daily reminder anon..png
226KB, 1542x896px
>>30533410
i only post this when i see him and go to another thread.
>>
Although now that I think of it, this thread may have some use.

Where do you draw the line on roleplaying /mlp/? What do you consider too much if something like HI ANON is seemingly okay?
I assume Ponychan tier stuff with names and avatars is obviously too much, and CYOAs are okay by default cause it's guided, but where's the line between a prompt and roleplaying to you for example?
>>
>>30533580
At OCs.

Pretending to be e.g. Cadence is okay because everyone knows her and everyone can participate, both as Cadence and anon. The ease of participation ensures the threads are varied and stay fresh.

Roleplaying an OC is same as namefagging and circlejerking, and creates a thread that only the few jerkers in the know can participate in. A thread that is uselessto /mlp/ at large.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 1541x395px)
image.png
199KB, 1541x395px
I see users roleplaying all the time on /mlp/, and I wanted to take the time to say you're breaking the rules.
>>
>>30534164
>mobilefag
>not even the original
>>
Do you wish /trash/ didn't exist?
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 512x512px)
image.png
73KB, 512x512px
>>30534173
Ah yes, the sign of the devil himself
>>
>>30533410
The second coming of Barneyfag is here
>>
File: minuette donut.gif (3MB, 520x700px)
minuette donut.gif
3MB, 520x700px
>>30534156
Sound about right to me.
>>
>>30533410
you must get laid a lot in collage.
>>
>>30534252
>Going to college
>>
>>30534252
Your grammar tells me you never made it to college
>>
>>30533410
One mod cares but I think the others all just laugh at him.
>>
>>30533410
Umm, people do care sweetie. Why else do you think it's against the rules?
>>
>>30534344
Fuck off Lee
>>
>>30534344
>people
(You)
>>
>>30533580
A prompt is supposed to be a single scene that inspires people to make content around that situation. It usually has an portrait of the character speaking to help identify the feeling of said scene.

Now, on its own, as a thread starter or a single post, is ok. After all, its just inspiration to create something. The problem appears when the OP or whoever the fuck starts to reply to everyone through the character (avatarfagging) that started the prompt.

It's dumb, but there's an extremely fine line between replying with reaction images and actually roleplaying. The rulefag is attacking both.
>>
>>30533580
If you look at the daily reminder image, you can see that the roleplaying rule was also made to address the influx of prompts. Prompts are just roleplaying but with more substance, i.e. a paragraph or so, as compared to roleplaying which will probably only be one or two lines. Same shit, different presentation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.