[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the rest of the MLP timeline to someone who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

File: anal-autism.png (122KB, 1035x795px) Image search: [Google]
anal-autism.png
122KB, 1035x795px
Explain the rest of the MLP timeline to someone who has only watched Season 1-4
>>
>>30523787

A commie piece of shit takes over the show and everything is shit
>>
>>30523787
Shit.
>>
>>30523787
excrement
>>
>>30523787

>>30523793
This. Not everything is shit though. Episodes without said commie shit are still enjoyable.
>>
they do some coke and all goes to total crap, it just turns into a hilarious downward spiral of shit, and then they do some more coke, but yet do not die because they have magic candy asses.
>>
>>30523787
>timeline
>>
>>30523787
here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQI6daRyhAA
>>
I'm kinda curious how it would turn out if people that stopped watching the show before S4 or 5 saw episodes from S6 or 7?
>>
>>30523859
have you tried watching the first and last episodes of things like a movie? It's amazing.
>>
>>30523857
Wow! I sure do love the Starlight Glimmerâ„¢ show!
>>
File: FrittersMyJitters.png (76KB, 310x348px) Image search: [Google]
FrittersMyJitters.png
76KB, 310x348px
>>30523787
The castle is a plot device that brings in the seventh cast member, but it takes a season to pull the anger dildo out of her ass. Discord gets some episodes where he learns that he's a whiny manchild, and Fluttershy tells him that's literally why she sucks his dick.

They're out of mane 6 parents to reveal, AJ's are still dead, and the princesses are still useless. Oh, and Trixie's almost main cast now, and she's still a crazy narcissist.

Oh, and Cadance let a changeling eat her demon-baby.
>>
>>30524186
Time for Starlight's parents!
>>
>>30523787
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>30523787
Shit garbage
>>
File: 1368959.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1368959.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>30524738
Ten bucks says she's an orphan.

Also, I forgot, the changelings are now really weird rainbow creatures and Chrysalis wants to hatefuck Starbright Shimmer
>>
File: 1425442545387.png (135KB, 473x493px) Image search: [Google]
1425442545387.png
135KB, 473x493px
>>30523787
go watch the show you fucking faggot.
>>30523793
>>30523816
>>30523824
>>30523827
>>30523921
>>30524765
stick an ice pick in your eye.
>>
File: CreepyCrawlies.png (477KB, 655x728px) Image search: [Google]
CreepyCrawlies.png
477KB, 655x728px
Whelp, I'm bored. Quick recaps then for no fuckin reason.

5.1: So, Twiggles and the gang finally sit down in their designated friendship toyset chairs, and a magic plot table appears with a hologram map of Equestria. It sends them to a communist town ruled by none other than our future mane character, Startwink Wonkle... er, Starklelight Shimmer... Starlight Glimglam. They find out she got the ponies to shove their asses against a cave wall to remove their tattoos and replaced them with equal signs. Starshine then goes "you can check out, but you can never leave" and corners our heroes.
5.2: So, Twiggles and the gang are now locked in the communist dungeon forced to listen to propaganda with tazers on their genitals that goes off whenever they try to be special, but Twi is really into it and doesn't seem too affected. Fluttershy is elected as tribute, and she tries to get Starnight wet. It only lands a drop, but it's enough to get the town to turn on Starmight, because the drop revealed that her ass-tattoo was just a temporary tattoo. So Sunlight disappears into the night and the villagers throw a "fuck her" party.
5.3: So, in this one Twi's homesick and doesn't like her castle, so her friends dig up the corpse of her Treehouse and hang it in her living room. Twi's like "that's so metal" and loves it.
5.4: So, in this one Apple Bloom is worried that if her ass changes her friends won't like her anymore. AJ and Luna convince her in a series of hallucinations caused by drugged pancakes that her friends will love her ass no matter what.
5.5: So, in this one Tank needs to sleep, and Dash is like "fuck that!" and practically destroys Cloudsdale trying to stop a natural process from happening in her pet. Finally, Tank dies, but gets resurrected by Zecora in-between future episodes.
5.6: So, in this one... the CMC help a giant pony become... a clown. Yup, that's it.
>>
File: 1361093095740.jpg (27KB, 397x300px) Image search: [Google]
1361093095740.jpg
27KB, 397x300px
>>30523787
Take a huge shit on a ruler and smear it across it's entire length with your bare hands.
>>
>>30524865
Why is your life so shit Anon?
>>
File: 1464466223451.png (473KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464466223451.png
473KB, 720x900px
>>30524993
cont...
5.7: So, in this one Celestia gets drunk and just lets Twilight manage the gala, but sends an invite to Discord without telling her. Discord is peeved that Fluttershy is getting really lesbian with a hippie chick and tries to murder her, and Fluttershy's like "bro, not cool" while hippie chick is just stoned out her ass and has no clue what's going on.
5.8: So, in this one the plot device sends Ponk and Dash to the Griffon capital, which apparently sucks ass, and they find out Gilda loves getting baked, but her product sucks. Ponk shows Gilda her secret ingredient and it makes Gilda the most popular griffon in her town. And I guess Dash fell in a hole or something.
5.9: So, in this episode... uh... A couple asses get hitched and Derpy tries to blow up their wedding with fireworks.
5.10: So, in this episode, Twilight passes out because she's been awake for like a week, so Spike ignores the fact that Cadance is available and fucks everything up himself. Then everything's fine... for some reason.
5.11: So, in this episode, we learn that ponies are not yaks
5.12: So, in this episode, Twi remembers she used to have friends in Canterlot and goes to see how they're doing and they're like "fuck, we got over that like a day after you left, oh but you royally fucked up that one chick" so Twilight unfucks her and then abandons her again.
5.13: So, in this episode Luna is hitting herself in her dreams, and the mane 6 tell her to stop hitting herself. Holy shit, it worked.
5.14: So, in this one Rarity opens a shop in Canterlot, and her assistant tries to turn it into an assembly line for just one dress. She says "fuck off, this is my store, but you can totally keep working here if you stop trying to do things your way", and Sassy Saddles starts to agree but then has an aneurysm laughing at a fat chick.
5.15: So, in this one, Rarity is... Sherlock Holmes, and by that I mean she won't reveal to Dash any of the evidence she's gathered until the final reveal.
>>
File: the reason is you.png (484KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the reason is you.png
484KB, 540x1198px
>>30525007
hiatus
>>
File: marshmallow.png (347KB, 813x789px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow.png
347KB, 813x789px
>>30525067
cont...
5.16: So, in this one, AJ and Rara get called by the plot device to help Coco put on a play in the park... yup, that's about it.
5.17: So, in this one Big Mac decides that since AJ's off putting on a play in Manehattan, he should be the big sister now, so he lives his dream of cross-dressing for a day and almost throws Apple Bloom at the ground like a football.
5.18: So, in this one, the CMC get their ass tattoos after unfucking Diamond Tiara, who apparently just has a shitty mom.
5.19: So, in this one Pinkie finds out the Cadance has officially been fucked by Shining armor and has a crotch potato on the way, and for some reason for the first time ever, she has difficulty with a secret. But shit's fine! She manages and explodes into a million pieces.
5.20: So, in this one AJ has christmas at Pinkie's because they're like... unofficial cousins, and their traditions are totally opposite. AJ tries to force her traditions on them, and Big Mac fucks Pinkie's sister, and in the end they learn to mix their traditions.
5.21: So, in this one Angel is being a dick and makes Fluttershy go out on Nightmoon Marenight, so Flutters goes out and her friends convince her to try to be the one that scares. She fucks up, and then becomes a master of it, but is... surprisingly chill and is like "not my thing".
5.22: So, in this one Discord has drugged all the mane 6 but Twilight into thinking everything he does is hilarious. Twi throws a fit and makes Discord feel bad.
5.23: So, in this one... plot map sense Twi and Flutters to help hillbillies become... animal conservationalists...
5.24: So, in this one, AJ learns her old friend is a pop star. She convinces her to sing traditionally after getting her manager to quit.
5.25: So, in this one Glimglam returns and fucks Twi's history up.
5.26: Twi shows Glim what she did and Glim goes "oh, I'm a total bitch" and turns good.
>>
File: 1462052234261.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462052234261.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30525159
cont...
6.1: So, in this one Glimglam is now officially Mane Character Number 7, and Twi's like "Good news everypony! Not only has Cadance shat out some kind of demonchild, but Starlight's old friend who traumatized her into becoming a bitch is there". Starlight has a mental breakdown, but Twi drags her along anyway, and while they're there, the demon baby destroys the magic heart, causing old animation assets of oncoming clouds to begin playing.
6.2: So, in this one, Starlight makes up with her old friend, and mid-coitus discovers they can fix things, so they fix things and unfuck the demon baby.
6.3: So, in this one... Rarity is shopping for a new store location in Manehattan with Ponka and Maud. Some schlub steals Pinkie's cannon and Maud tracks him down and murders him.
6.4: So, in this one the CMC find hobbies to do in-between their cutie mark work. Apple Bloom has a mental breakdown, but only briefly.
6.5: So, in this one Spike is automatically entered to win a prize for being the 100,000th dragon visitor, and fuck me he wins it, but he gives it to this chick he just met cause she's awesome.
6.6: So, in this one, Twi is like "make a new friend Glims" so Glimmy goes out and finds the only other pony who has tried to take over a town and befriends Trixie. They break up and Trixie tries to off herself using a cannon and a manticore, but Glims feels bad and saves her for some makeup sex.
6.7: So, in this one Dash is finally a Wonderbolt, and she finds out they're all cunts who name her after her childhood bully nickname "Crash". She goes full autist trying to change the name, and then they're like "deal with it" and she's like "k"
6.8: So, this one's a fanfic of 'A Christmas Story' with ponies that seems to give some kind of non-official explanation for how Glims got so fucked in the head to start a cult.
>>
>>30525242
Whelp, I had more, but I can't get it to not call me spam, so I guess that's it.
>>
>>30523857
Wtf her voice sounds like a regular person
>>
>>30525159
That pic always makes me laugh, is there any explanation behind it?
>>
>>30524993
>>30525067
>>30525159
>>30525242
That's pretty good, Anon. Good job.
>>
File: 428526.png (69KB, 458x414px) Image search: [Google]
428526.png
69KB, 458x414px
>>30525242
cont..
6.9: So, this one's all over the fuckin place, but is basically Twi and her friends telling a reporter how they fucked and then unfucked Rarity's manehattan store opening without telling Rarity it was happening till the paper published.
6.10: So, in this one, AJ hit her head and became temporarily brain-damaged, so while she's stumbling around, Rara tells her to relax at the Spa. AJ tells Twi to do her errands with completely retarded instructions, and then goes to the spa where shit's fucked. She unfucks the spa with temporary patches that'll fail within a week, and when she gets home Twi's like "just... do it simply, or with magic. Christ, fuckin mud ponies"
6.11: So, in this one Flutters convinces her parents to kick her deadbeat brother to the curb. He tries to live with her for like a day before she kicks him out, but he goes insane and almost dies in the woods, so she and Dash strongarm him into doing something productive, and he goes back to school.
6.12: So, in this one the plot map sends Rara and Ponk to Canterlot where Pinkie can only think about food. So they find the one unrated ethnic restaurant and convince the block that it's better than everyone else, who agree and decide to change their shit up. There's some critic, I guess, but she fucks off.
6.13: So, in this one Dash goes to a Daring Do Convention, makes a friend who thinks everything after Twilicorn isn't canon, and then goes on an adventure with him till he grudgingly accepts that Seasons 4-7 are canon, but not as good.
6.14: So, in this one the CMC go cart racing. First their sisters fuck it up, but then they do it the way the CMC wanted to in the first place and it's unfucked.
>>
File: 1012258.png (84KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1012258.png
84KB, 344x344px
>>30525617
cont...
6.15: So, in this one Dash is terrorizing ponyville with dangerous pranks, so the town convinces her that her prank turned them into zombies, and Dash snaps out of it.

Ok, I don't know what the fuck this thing thinks is spam here, but I've shaved it down to just one. Does it just not like my episode fifteen or what? Fuck
>>
>>30525491
tween frame
>>
File: 1242406.png (234KB, 1155x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1242406.png
234KB, 1155x1200px
>>30525715
FUCK IT. It won't let me post anything. I'm just capping it as a pic. Might as well finish them all. I reformatted it every way I could think of down to just one episode and it said it was spam.
>>
File: Theremainder.png (128KB, 936x889px) Image search: [Google]
Theremainder.png
128KB, 936x889px
>>30525765
There. I'm done with this spam shit.
>>
>>30523875
Yes. And it's actually a good way to get interested than watching a trailer about it.

My point was that FiM episodes are basically standalone episode, you can have enough fun without watching any past episodes. But after S4, and especially this season there's too many callbacks and past episode elements I don't know if people who wasn't following the show gets it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.