[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Naked Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 157

File: Nakedfillybarn.png (426KB, 710x789px) Image search: [Google]
Nakedfillybarn.png
426KB, 710x789px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone filly, as he ventures into the new world of small horse children.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, cuteness, Anon-tier shenanigans, bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any archive of photos/stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For drawfags, store your content in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>30488560
>>
Reposting

>You look over at the clock.
>When did it get so late?
>You should probably get ready for tomorrow.
>You set the magazine on the night table to give back to Floor Bored in the morning and get ready for bed.
>You have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.

~~~~~~~~~

>You wake up the next morning feeling refreshed.
>You stretch and get out of bed, falling onto your hooves.
>You’re feeling a little hot under your tail.
>More than you would expect.
>No time to deal with it now though.
>Time to get ready for school.
>You pack your saddlebags, making sure the permission form is in them.
>You do your morning ritual, and as usual Floor Bored is nowhere to be found.
>You walk over to her door with the magazine intent on giving it back.
>You hear snoring from the other side before you have a chance to knock.
>No need to wake her up now.
>You leave the magazine on the couter before you leave the house for school.
>The walk to school is mostly uneventful, just the usual ponies walking around at this time.
>You see three mares with flower cutie marks setting up a stall in preparation for the day.
>When they see you they perk up and wave at you.
>The one with a beige coat calls out to you.
>”Hey there filly! We have a special deal for fillies and colts later today! Make sure to stop by!”
>That’s something to keep in mind.
>You give them a nod to show you heard and keep heading off to school.
>Once you get there you look around the schoolyard.
>You don’t see Little League around, but you do see Button Mash by himself.
>He has his joyboy with him.
>You could go over to him.
>Or you could go inside early and see Cheerilee.
>Or you could try getting along with some of the others in your class.
>>
>>30519466
agressively naked
>>
Nyx general
>>
>>30519510
>Nyx should be in this thread in general
>>
>>30519649
Ignore Nyx posters.
>>
File: 1499715156939.png (209KB, 1148x770px) Image search: [Google]
1499715156939.png
209KB, 1148x770px
Filly is misbehaving. I need a spray bottle.
>>
>>30519773
So ignore anonfilly posters?
>>
File: IMG_0141.png (205KB, 918x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.png
205KB, 918x870px
>>30519466
Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all!
>>
>>30519466
>lifts-her-tail
>>
>>30519851
You pervert.
>>
File: 1492129293018.png (238KB, 904x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1492129293018.png
238KB, 904x1284px
>>30519911
You know she loves it.
>>
File: 1487355367994.png (151KB, 785x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487355367994.png
151KB, 785x850px
>>30519793
>spray bottle
I have something better
>>
File: Paddle.png (262KB, 1040x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Paddle.png
262KB, 1040x1440px
>>30519927
Something tells me filly will enjoy that though.
>>
File: nothing at all.jpg (31KB, 544x434px) Image search: [Google]
nothing at all.jpg
31KB, 544x434px
>>30519845
>>
Filly is a tail-lifter.
>>
>>30519503
Hang out with /vp/one and ask him if he got gud
>>
Where those writefags be?
>>
File: 1370457.jpg (66KB, 865x912px) Image search: [Google]
1370457.jpg
66KB, 865x912px
I want mama Glimglam.
>>
File: 1481131366675.png (440KB, 2014x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1481131366675.png
440KB, 2014x1919px
>>30520700
better than twi, for sure
even without the whole abuse shit, i can imagine she'd probably overthink guardianship pretty damn badly
glimmy ran a whole fucking town, she can easily care for a filly such as myself
>>
>>30520700
Did this artist ever draw Trixie and Anonfilly?
>>
File: 1482302735209.png (814KB, 1982x2509px) Image search: [Google]
1482302735209.png
814KB, 1982x2509px
>>30520777
Trips confirm
>>
File: 1473451133804.jpg (129KB, 1055x846px) Image search: [Google]
1473451133804.jpg
129KB, 1055x846px
>>30520777
>>30521174
YES
>>
File: 1500015531962.png (308KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500015531962.png
308KB, 2048x1536px
>>30519466
Why the filly died?
>>
Can I ask a question, /mlp/? Why is anon a filly rather than a colt?
>>
>>30521493
Because we have Dadoneequs for that. Also i feel that abandoning the story might be for the best. it doesn't have any real substance
>>
>>30521393
>party rockers in the house tonight
>>
>>30521512
You lil shit.

This is why people typically plan their stories rather than winging it.
>>
File: 1442800755062.png (91KB, 568x823px) Image search: [Google]
1442800755062.png
91KB, 568x823px
>>30521493
because being a little horse girl has more room for keks then becoming a younger horse guy
and is more cute
>>
>>30521547
>You lil shit

You misunderstand. I could continue the story easily. when I say substance. I mean having staying power for the thread.
>>
>>30521553
Well shit, I was realy looking forward to that green but I guess it kind of makes sense why your stopping
>>
File: anonfillynewmessagecute.png (94KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
anonfillynewmessagecute.png
94KB, 460x381px
>>30521493
Because >>30521548
>>
>>30521570
I haven't fully decided yet. I want to put one more thing up and see how things go. I only feel like abandoning it.
>>
>>30521623
you could post the shittiest story ever and these fags would still gobble it up.

see: https://pastebin.com/cCMbArUP
>>
File: 1499566153306.gif (1MB, 460x280px) Image search: [Google]
1499566153306.gif
1MB, 460x280px
>30521781
Let me guess, buttmad Nyxposter?
>>
>Before you knew it. She shot a shot of magic from the staff.
>While scary, was a lot better than your previous thought.
>You started to hover upwards as you felt a hard tugging at your flank.
>It tingled at first, making you grunt, and then suddenly...nothing as you hovered back down to the ground.
>You turned around to see your new equal mark. Or whatever that was supposed to do.
>But...your question mark was still there.
"Huh? Hey, I still have my cutie mark"
>"What?!" Starlight barked sharply as she rushed over to check your flank as she had not noticed any mark float up in the air. And sure enough. There it was.
"Was that supposed to do nothing Momma?"
>Momma...it was spicy on the tongue. But her reaction to her failing spell gave you a feeling you should be on her good side.
>You sounded like a putz. But you'd only have to endure it until you find a way home.
>"No, it was supposed to take away your cutie mark. Ok...hold on." Starlight used her magic to bring the staff closer, and once again pointed the staff at you. "Ok, this time. I want you to imagine a world that's beautiful and equal in every way"
>You shrug. That wasn't hard
"ok"
>This was actually kind of cool. It was magic. Magic like those animes you used to watch. But goddamn, if you so much as burst into flame you'll make sure to bury this pony.
>Y'know, before you turn to ash.
>Starlight once again zapped you with her staff. And once agin. It failed.
>"WHAT!? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I KNOW I'M DOING THE SPELL RIGHT!" She flew into a sudden furious rage. It was startling. Was it really that big of a deal
"Uhm. Hold on..."
>You wiggled your butt right at her and tapped at your cutie mark.
"There we go. Maybe It's just a small target."
>You wanted to get this over with already. She looked like she was getting really antsy.
>"Hold on, how exactly did you manage to earn your cutie mark?"
>>
>>30522041
what a tweeest
>>
>>30522041
>Earn? uhhhhh...
>You shrug
"Dunno, it just was there one day. I don't even know what it means...er....MY cutie mark that is. I don't know what this particular cutie mark is for."
>Starlight seemed conflicted. It was like she could tell there was something off.
>But then she considered the story you told. She felt that she knew it was impossible for a foal to tell a lie that foul.
>"Alright, hold still. I'm going to give it all I have this time"
>Was that a bad thing?
>You ducked your head as you lifted your butt and tail up. Strangely however, Starlight didn't use the staff this time. Instead hitting you with a powerful beam that turned the tugging at your ass into feeling like she was trying to rip it off.
"OWW!OWOWOWOWOW!GYAH! THIS IS WORSE THAN A SPANKING!"
>Starlight panicked and canclled the spell when she realized it still wasn't working. "Anon! Anon, are you alright?!"
>You were whimpering. Without the beating part. It felt like your ass took a massive paddle right to the flank.
>You were hurt. No physical marks. But that hurt like sin.
"Fucking...ngh. What the fuck! What the fucking fuck was that all about?!"
>Starlight actually felt terrible for what she did. She also noticed your odd slang.
>She rushed over and held you in her legs..arms...armlegs. And snuggled you close. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. The spell should have worked!"
>Holy...fuck. She was so soft. So...warm. It was like cuddling into a shitton of kittens personified into a horse.
>You could feel your anger quickly vanishing. Well that, and you couldn't go too hard anyway. you needed a home.
"I er....I mean....it's ok. I'm sorry...Momma"
>"I should be the one who is sorry. That spell has never failed. I didn't want you to suffer with that cutie mark of yours and.....and...."
>She stopped, as if she had some sort of grand idea,but she still held you close .
>>
>>30522095
>"Anon, would you say your cutie mark...is cursed?" She asks, her voice becoming oddly dark.
"Cursed?"
>Was it? Just say yes. Because whatever that spell was? It sounded like it never failed before.
"I..guess?"
>"And, your cutie mark. It's caused you nothing but suffering. right"
"....yeah?"
>Starlight pulled away from the hug and looked at you with this smile. This.....cruel smile as she gently brushed her hoof through your mane. "Anon, I think I know what your purpose is"
>Your purpose?
"What do you mean?"
>What I mean is that I can see why fate has had you come to our town. That odd cutie mark. That CURSED cutie mark. It is the most shining example in Equestria as to why having cutie marks at all is a terrible thing. That being better or worse than other ponies ruins lives. Just look at you. Your life has been terrible, even moreso once you got that mark. Hated, even when your parents were alive, they hated you. Your old cult hates you. It is so terrible for you that I can't even save you with my mag-...er. The power of the staff of sameness. Don't you see, Anon? You can change the world. We can change it. For the better. We could end all this miserable suffering together. Once everypony sees that cutie marks..that fate, fate that is tied to those marks, can be cruel to such an innocent foal. Everypony will want my order! I want you to stick close to me. I will show you exactly what I mean."
>She gives you a soft boop on the nose "You're going to be my " Little Glimmer" of hope for Equestria. Would you mind if I called you that? Little Glimmer?"
>....ohhh god. You were in an ACTUAL cult.
>>
>>30522189
>The worst part is there didn't seem to be any place to run to for miles.
>One fuck up, and this bitch might fucking give you magic cancer. Or horse AIDS. or something that would kill you slow and painfully.
>...But wait.
>You were in a cult...weren't you?
>And Starlight? She was their leader.
>And if you were her "Little Glimmer"
>You'd already be higher than anyone else in town.
>...this could work.
"Ok Momma! Whatever you say!"
>You give her a big big hug.
>Now? You had to be careful. You had to pay attention. Because that this moment. You were on top. And you had to make sure not to blow it.
>So, the one thing to keep in mind the most is the fact that cutie marks suck. And the equal mark is great. You didn't have one. But keep it in mind.
>Starlight placed you on her back as she took you back in town. She was explaining to you that you were going to stand before the town and meet everyone..everypony. She would explain to them your "troubled" past, and show them that her care and teachings are helping you recover from a situation nopony could have even thought of. A true nightmare.
>That in a single day. Her love and compassion for you had already began to help you open up and become one with everypony else. Despite the problem with your mark.
>The mark, she also explained that through her teachings. She'll help you embrace equality without the need of the equal mark. As Equestria itself had forsaken you where she has not.
>>
>Be Anon
>You walked through the streets of Ponyville, Twilight guiding you to some kind of surprise
>And Twilight wouldn't stop calling you a cute
>"I'm sorry, but that schoolfilly outfit is so adorable on you! I should make you wear it more often!"
>God no
>You had a feeling the outfit was going to mysteriously disappear sometime soon
>"Why, when you get older the colts are gonna be ALL over you, why, during heat season you'll get-"
>Her cheeks got very red as she cut herself off
"Hey Twilight?"
>"Yes, my little cupcake?"
"Uh, Sweetie Belle invited me to a sleepover while we were 'bonding' Y'know, because it's a four-day weekend. Can I go?"
>She just smiled at that, a proud look in her eyes
>"See, I knew you could make more friends! Of course you can go." She tousled your mane, and you had to admit it felt nice
>In a flash, you skeddadled upstairs to pack your saddlebags before she changed her mind.
>>
>>30522041
So is this due to the strange happening that turned Anon into a filly, or is it an allegory to how when your destiny has infinite possibilities, you can't remove one without another falling in its place?
>>
>>30522327
moar
>>
>>30522576
It's an allegory to when you make shit up on the fly jk please continue with the story
>>
>>30522327
"F5"
>"Miss"
>Fucking BattleCarriage, such bullshit
"When's Apple Bloom getting here?"
>"I dunno, maybe Applejack gave her extra chores?"
>You had gotten used to her squeaky voice
"Well, let's hope she hurries"
>Scootaloo was off with Rainbow Dash in Cloudsdale visiting family or something
>"C3"
"Hit" you grumble, marking the carriage with a red pillar
>You stared at the board in contemplation. The game was almost over, you only had one carriage left
>"D'ya like living with Twilight?" Sweetie asked out of the blue."
"Hehheh... suuuure."
>"Can I ask you something?"
"You just did."
>She scowled. "You know what I meant."
"Shoot."
>"Is it different? Because she isn't your REAL mom?"
"...What the hell does that mean? It's not like pushing a foal out of your vagina gives you both some sort of mystical connection."
>"...You're right, that was a dumb question. But, uh, does she still treat you like her own foal?"
>...
"...WAY too much."
>...
>"Y'know, me and the Crusaders have this thing called Twilight Time; we haven't done it in forever though"
"You've all been busy, and I typically burn through every ounce of patience Purple has.". You pause. "E4."
>"Miss. C4."
"*sigh* You sank my battleship."
>>
>>30522701
>battleship? What's that?
>>
File: xdxdxdddddddddddddddd.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
xdxdxdddddddddddddddd.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>30522683
>>
>>30522281
I like the potential of this story, but if you feel like ending it to start a different one then do so. If you aren't enjoying what you are writing then move on.
I will say I like that Anon filly kept her ? Mark

>>30519503
>hot under your tail
Is anon filly going into her first heat?
Go talk to Button Masher, who goes to talk to a teacher early and if you are going into heat better for a friend to notice/hopefully say so than for a relative stranger.

>>30522701
This sounds interesting. Twilight time?
>>
>>30521493
Anon can be whatever you want him to be. Mare, stallion, colt, filly, whatever. See PTFG for more details.
>>
>>30519503
Go up to Button Mash and discuss our favorite vidya, A.K.A. Fallout Equestria 2: Blackjack Boogaloo.
>>
File: 1451253866908.png (302KB, 3797x5537px) Image search: [Google]
1451253866908.png
302KB, 3797x5537px
>"Ugh, has it fucking been twenty four hours yet?"
"No, and it'll just go slower for both of us if you keep complaining."
>"Well then I'm going to keep fucking complaining!"
>You roll onto your back while still holding Anon, belly facing upwards.
"That's fine with me, I want it to go slower."
>You slink your left arm under her hindlegs, your right hand still on her stomach, and sit up.
>Back up against the headboard, you set some pillows behind you and pull the covers back over you both.
>Reach your left palm over to her right flank, and continue to give her belly rubs with a content sigh.
>With your face still in her mane, you can feel her ears flicking slightly.
>Her tail moves and brushes over your thighs, her plump rump sitting just above your little man.
>Eyes closed, your breathing slows as you pet her, just enjoying the warmth and softness of her coat.
>"You're such a goddamn queer, you know that?"
"Mhmmm..."
>Despite her vocal discomfort, you feel her own breathing relaxing as you brush your hands over her belly and flank.
>Your left hand trails a bit, down over to her hindleg.
>You gently rub back and forth, the thumping in her chest gradually sinking into a regular rhythm.
>Finally, you move under her hoof, rubbing the soft spot- the frog, you think it was called.
>Massaging the spot with your fingers, her whole body starts to lose its tension, steadily easing against your own.
>While you work, you can't help but notice the lack of insults from her.
>It puts a little smile on your face, and gives you the motivation to keep going.
>Though she won't admit it, you can tell how stressful being a filly really is to her.
>Even if she'll never ask for it, you're going to continue doing your best in relieving that stress, in any way you can.
>Moving your right hand away, you start to tenderly knead her other leg, getting a soft, almost inaudible sigh out of her.
>It's actually been much more than a day already.
>But you don't think she has anymore complaints.
>>
>>30524299
Cute
>>
File: 1486339257434.png (4MB, 8000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1486339257434.png
4MB, 8000x10000px
reminder to love and cuddle your filly daily
>>
>>30522576
its more like anonfilly's cutie mark is bonded to his soul rather than his talent. The idea is the ? represents his sense of self being and what makes him a filly in Equestria.

In simpler terms. A usual Anon is represented with a ? for a face. Anonfilly's mark is the personification of Anon in the form of a mark, since anonfilly herself/himself clearly has a pony face.

without the mark. His soul would be unbound and he would die as the body becomes a soulless husk.

as for anonfilly. her personality is supposed to be calculating. She isn't a failure in life and uses others to put herself in better positions or make good cash. He also doesn't really believe in anything. And only really trusts himself. He also has no knowledge of MLP
>>
>>30525396
Grimdark alt-ending where starlight successfully removes the cutie mark and filly just fuckin' dies right there on the spot when?

And then maybe >rape
>>
>>30523702
fuck off
>>
>>30524299
Top cute, top comfy. It hurts in a good way.
>>
>>30525396
Your autism isn't welcome here.
>>
File: 1500158354992.jpg (33KB, 498x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500158354992.jpg
33KB, 498x566px
This is your granddaughter Shits say hi
>>
>>30525905
The wellspring of autism welcomes all its children.
>>
>>30525919
>Anon goes to Equestria.
>Is the little filly.
>OMG WTF etc. etc.
>Takes a few weeks, but it's all good.
>New pony appears in town.
>Little green colt.
>OMG WTF etc. etc.
>Calms down and settles in too.
>Gives similar story to yours.
>Huh, guess there's no humans in Equestria.

>The two of you hang out all the time now.
>You share stories of Earth, and colt Anon constantly rubs it in your face (not literally) that he still has a dick.
>Bestest friends.
>All the other ponies think you two are the cutest little things.
>A young filly and a young colt, both came to Equestria under the same mysterious circumstances, always by each other's side.
>'It's perfect!'
>Nah nigga, it's gay.
>No way were you ever gonna fuck.

>You fuck.
>Turns out that you must pretty much be related or something.
>You always kinda figured that if you had a kid it'd be a dribbling retard.
>>
File: 1486097336676.jpg (383KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486097336676.jpg
383KB, 332x500px
>>30496254
>>
File: 1500158616330.png (98KB, 498x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500158616330.png
98KB, 498x566px
>>30525919
what are you talking about? all i can see is a cute little tail-lifter
>>
>>30525393
I would subject my Anonfilly to forced cuddles every day.
>>
File: 1491785353848.png (518KB, 2580x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1491785353848.png
518KB, 2580x1587px
>>30526249
Is it still forced if she enjoys it?
>>
>>30526223
>>30526249
but what if filly forces YOU?

"Alright, it's already pretty late, I was planning on being productive today-"
>"Nooo, come on, Anony! Five more minutes!"
>You ignore the temptress' voice and get up from your bed.
>The second you touch the ground, a blur of green flies over and tackles you back onto the bed.
>Her long, flowing mane hangs over her face, spilling all over you.
>She hugs your neck, and her haunches relax on you.
>"Five more minutes..."
>You instinctively rub her back, then stop.
"No Anon, not today. We can't just lie here all the time-"
>"-Yes we can! Pony welfare pays for everything, you don't need to be productive!"
"Oh yeah, and what about food?"
>"We can order pizza!"
>She buries her head under your chin, affectionately nuzzling your neck.
"What about showers and stuff?"
>You catch your own words as you say them.
>She purrs and moves her mouth towards your ear.
>"We can shower together..."
>Jr. twitches.
>Out of excuses to make, you slowly try to get up-
>-Before she pins you back down and continues cuddling.
"...What about going to the bathroom? Brushing and stuff?"
>"We can multi-task!"
>Her wings spring up, and you take a moment before sighing in defeat.
"Fine... just five more minutes."
>She giggles in triumph, and you scoot yourself back into a comfortable position.
>Once you're nice and comfy, she pulls the covers back over and plants her rear right on top of you.
>Then wiggles her rump a little.
>With all your might, you try to keep Jr. at bay.
>She just giggles again in response.
>Planting her front hooves on your chest, she gently lowers her whole body onto you, her silken fur brushing against you.
>She lets out a sigh and gives you an innocent smile.
>"Now do the thing you do with my wings!"
>Truly defeated, you reach your hands over and massage her wings.
>"Mmph, oooh, yeeeaaah..."
>You can feel something small poke Jr.
>She adjusts herself, her back legs spreading a little further apart.
>...One more week is fine.
>>
>>30519510
>>30519649
>>30519773
Fuck off
>>
>>30526528
I want a huge cuddleslut Anonfilly like that.
>>
>>30522281
Anon's going to get out of this with a lot of pitchforks and an angry poochie behind him, no way everything keep going fine.
>>
File: 1496392932363.gif (204KB, 560x526px) Image search: [Google]
1496392932363.gif
204KB, 560x526px
>>30526762
i would be more than happy to fill that role
>>
File: 1449273278022.png (160KB, 436x473px) Image search: [Google]
1449273278022.png
160KB, 436x473px
>>30526931
I think I would be a pretty great Anonfilly owner. I'd just feed you Cheetos and Mountain Dew.
>>
File: 1494045833869.png (91KB, 417x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494045833869.png
91KB, 417x489px
>>30527166
but i want doritos too
>>
File: 5c7.jpg (24KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
5c7.jpg
24KB, 600x539px
>>30526528
Just kill me now.
>>
Erf I'm digging your story so the haters can eat shit. I want to see what glimmer's plan is and how Anon fits in to it.
>>
>>30525396
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1449453597708.gif (648KB, 1296x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1449453597708.gif
648KB, 1296x1173px
so, you suddenly turn into filly of your choice (pegasus, earf, unikoin) tomorrow
how fucked are you? what would you do? how?
>>
File: 1483234862908.jpg (25KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483234862908.jpg
25KB, 332x500px
>>30519466
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>30528622
Someone needs to draw an anonfilly version of this image.
>>
>>30528713
Seconding.
>>
>>30528713
>>30528832
Thirding.
>inb4 Anonfilly was the original poster of that
>>
>>30525396
In the words of Shaggy, "IIIIIII like it!"
>>
File: 1469185389172.jpg (896KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469185389172.jpg
896KB, 2000x1200px
>>
>>30528713
>>30528832
>>30528890
FOURTHING
>>
File: dghj.png (295KB, 2291x3152px) Image search: [Google]
dghj.png
295KB, 2291x3152px
>>30528713
>>30528832
>>30528890
>>30530252
>>
>>30530418
Kek! Thanks man!
>>
>>30530418
<3~
>>
File: 1498701958567.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1498701958567.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>30530418
I love it
>>
I WANT TO --pat-- ANON!
>>
Gee Bill

4 threads?
>>
File: 1486189887261.png (45KB, 513x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486189887261.png
45KB, 513x525px
>>30526528
>...What about going to the bathroom?
There's a piece of clothing that will help with this.
>>
>>30530938
Casual.
>IWFFTPIMM
>>
>>>/trash/10460498
your lewd brethren need some help
>>
File: 335737.png (129KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
335737.png
129KB, 418x415px
What if a cute colt wanted to kiss Anon?
>>
File: cunt destroyer.png (180KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
cunt destroyer.png
180KB, 900x892px
>>30531150
>somewhere there is a female anon stuck in the body of a colt
>femanonfilly meets up with anonfilly one day
>rape
>>
File: 1486333199937.png (272KB, 670x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486333199937.png
272KB, 670x525px
>>30531150
Wouldn't that be gay?
>>
>>30531150
You mean cute filly
>>
>>30531211
>female kissing male
nope
>>
File: 1480040365213.png (41KB, 459x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480040365213.png
41KB, 459x492px
>>30530418
fukken saved
>>
>>30530418
You're not the hero we deserve.
You're the hero we need.
>>
File: 1454885922852.png (1MB, 3000x2975px) Image search: [Google]
1454885922852.png
1MB, 3000x2975px
>>30530418
yes, excellent!
>>
File: 1444600963190.png (206KB, 864x673px) Image search: [Google]
1444600963190.png
206KB, 864x673px
>>30519466
>not taking full advantage of being in a worldwide nudist colony
>not sneeki peeki at all the pony
>not even at Twilight
Why is anonfilly being ashamed? It is the perfect crime.
>>
>>30532006
>Run between Twilight's legs and nuzzle her frame
>She's surprised because you're normally an asshole
>"Oh, Anon, this is... new"
"I just wanted to hug you"
>You were really just rubbing your head against her horsegina
>>
>>30528063
>Implying anyone wants to be a mudpony
>>
File: 1492743170806.png (559KB, 1698x1699px) Image search: [Google]
1492743170806.png
559KB, 1698x1699px
>>30530418
based
>>
File: 1449085952271.jpg (50KB, 514x346px) Image search: [Google]
1449085952271.jpg
50KB, 514x346px
>>30532202
i fucking would
thats more stamina and speed
>>
>>30532336
mudponies are for breeding
>>
File: 1448407880912.gif (714KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448407880912.gif
714KB, 1280x720px
>>30532372
not before i breed you first, faggot
>>
>>30522701
>Be Anon
>'Supervising' dinnertime preparations
>Rarity had offered to cook, but Sweetie Belle insisted you were big fillies
>Rarity looked relieved at that
>Daddy's little princess had probably never cooked before
>She was the secret sixth princess, her wings just hadn't grown in yet
"Okay, Apple Bloom, get two cups of 2% milk."
>"Ahn it!" she dashed to the fridge
>Apparently those fridges were lined with some sort of magic rock from the north that was always freezing
"Sweetie, go find some macaroni!"
>Whew, reading instructions off a box was hard.
>Apple Bloom held a milk carton in her mouth, dropping it on the counter
>Were cows sentient here? You thought you remembered somebody mentioning it
>For a moment of horror you wondered if it was pony milk
>But of course not, that was ridiculous
>Apple Bloom opened the carton and filled a black one-cup of milk by holding the container in her mouth and pouring
>She placed the carton back on the counter and picked up the cup with her mouth as well, pouring it into the large pot you had set up
>That filly was good with her mouth
>lewdsmile.png
>She repeated the process oncemore, and having finished her task she looked to you for direction
"Grab a stick of butter Bloom. Sweetie, where's that macaroni?!"
>Sweetie peeked out of the pantry, holding a plastic bag of foreign noodles
>"I couldn't find any macaroni, only these Orecchiette noodles!"
"They'll have to do."
>Apple Bloom popped out of the fridge holding a plastic container
>"Where's ya butter Sweetie? All ya've got is is Mar-ga-rine stuff."
>"Oh, right, Rarity doesn't use butter, she's afraid of getting fat."
"Doesn't she eat like a five-pound bowl of ice cream every other day?"
>Sweetie Belle just shrugged
>>
>>30532392
>"Mahybe it tastes better than it looks?" Apple Bloom asked
>The noodles had practically fallen apart when you tried to boil them
>The sauce was split into two parts, one a thick paste and the other practically pure milk
>And the margarine had given the whole thing a greasy finish
>In conclusion, nothing like the way Twilight made it
>"I'm not eating it first." Sweetie insisted
"Why not? It's just Mac n' Cheese."
>"What if we accidentally used, I dunno, cyanide or something?"
"Cyanide? Really? As if, you can't make poisonous pasta. Not without trying." you paused. "Apple Bloom, you eat it first."
>"Why me? Sweetie should do it, she's tha hostess"
>"Oh no, it would be rude to eat before the guests."

>10 minutes later
>The three of you had finally come to an agreement
>You all sat in front of a bowl of yellow mush
"On three."
>Both fillies nodded their heads
"One... two... three!"
>All of you took in a spoonful
>It was terrible, mushy and somewhat bland, the taste reminiscent of cheddar instead of...... yellow?
>What kind of cheese was Mac n' Cheese supposed to taste like anyway?
"...This is honestly disgusting."
>"Ahgreed."
>"Mm-hmm" Sweetie piped in
>"Well, what nauw?".
>You were finally getting used to Bloom's stupid Southern accent
>"Don't worry girls, I have a back up plan." Sweetie said vaguely, then aimed her head toward the stairs
>"RARITY, WE WANT PIZZA!"
>>
File: 1352090171573.jpg (203KB, 716x880px) Image search: [Google]
1352090171573.jpg
203KB, 716x880px
>>30532390
for
breeding
>>
File: 567459786.png (585KB, 2907x2204px) Image search: [Google]
567459786.png
585KB, 2907x2204px
>>30532545
>>
File: FillySweating.png (408KB, 1464x1782px) Image search: [Google]
FillySweating.png
408KB, 1464x1782px
>>30532641
Twilight breeding the filly
>>
File: 3.png (292KB, 1646x1672px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
292KB, 1646x1672px
>>30532641
this makes me sad, but my willy intrigued
no pls, filly is for cute
>>
>>30532641
Anonfilly's got a nice ass. No homo.
>>
File: 1489218358866.png (173KB, 591x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489218358866.png
173KB, 591x593px
>>30532720
its not gay if its true
>>
What if the transformation turned you into a herm filly.
>>
>>30532641
>>30532708
Just sad for me
>>
>>30532950
Time to impregnate and be impregnated.
>>
>>30533009
well of course its super sad
but if the filly willingly wore that for me?
...fucking unf
>>
>>30530418
>Anonfilly thread: What the fuck even is this edition
>>
I want the black sue and the green mary to have a child together

a mary sue
>>
>>30533092
Fuck off
>>
>>30533101
No you fuck off.
>>
File: 1495001342975.png (729KB, 1025x982px) Image search: [Google]
1495001342975.png
729KB, 1025x982px
>>30533092
>>30533111
kids are ruining this board
>>
>>30533176
>1000 years old vs 26

really makes ya think
>>
File: 1487817036618.png (127KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487817036618.png
127KB, 550x600px
>>
File: removedcancer.png (109KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
removedcancer.png
109KB, 550x600px
>>30533547
>>
>>30533684
>not liking ass freckles
see, you would be the first filly id embarrass for having them
>>
>>30533684
I want to grab Anonfilly's ass.
>>
File: Boop 4.png (126KB, 704x736px) Image search: [Google]
Boop 4.png
126KB, 704x736px
Bump.
>>
File: 1452232981190.png (545KB, 700x727px) Image search: [Google]
1452232981190.png
545KB, 700x727px
>>30534292
BOOP
>>
> most degenerate general on /pone/

> actually drawfags producing decent content here

mfw
>>
File: 1498247788973.png (363KB, 2043x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1498247788973.png
363KB, 2043x2188px
>>30534686
fucking hell, is this seriously going to be the next copypasta
>>
File: 1470596943040.png (83KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1470596943040.png
83KB, 527x527px
>>30534721
>The year is 2027
>A new anonfilly thread is posted
>Immediately 200 copypasta posts are dumped into the thread
>mfw
>>
File: 1494126508467.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494126508467.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>30532641
How would filly react to being impregnated by the princess of friendship?
>>
>>30534721
fillypee is a solid base but we need to take some risks and branch out.
>>
>>30534957
but we also have >>30528622
is 3 really necessary? and why cant we just have some fucking nice ones? am I going to have to start that?
>>
File: unf rainbow.png (57KB, 522x443px) Image search: [Google]
unf rainbow.png
57KB, 522x443px
>>30532641
>>
File: standards.png (24KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
24KB, 500x283px
>>30534966
>>
File: 1495564541132.jpg (65KB, 522x582px) Image search: [Google]
1495564541132.jpg
65KB, 522x582px
>>30534991
im not pitching a universal copypasta though
is it so wrong to want to cuddle and love the filly, instead of talking shit about the whole thread and asking for piss in my damn mouth?
oh, and dont forget the fucking "reminder that anon is dead inside" posts
>>
File: 1473278.png (519KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473278.png
519KB, 2000x2000px
>>30534957
filly pee is all we need, baby.

>>30535040
You must be new. This place used to be like %100 filly abuse, I even left for a bit because it just wasn't my thing. It's gotten a lot comfier around here. Here's a cute filly though, because I generally agree with the sentiment. Faget.
>>
File: 1484219326024.png (167KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484219326024.png
167KB, 504x590px
>>30535074
>You must be new.
nigga
NIGGA
ive been here since thread one, dontchu try to pull that shit on me. it doesnt matter what the thread used to focus on, this is the now, and now, filly needs some goddamn love
>>
File: 1469361941108.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469361941108.png
332KB, 720x1280px
>>30535086
Woah, calm down man! I think you need a fug
>>
File: upsies.png (414KB, 564x784px) Image search: [Google]
upsies.png
414KB, 564x784px
>>30535102
I think I'd really enjoy holding Anonfilly by her midsection like that.
>>
File: delivery.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delivery.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30534721
>>30534745
>>30534957
>>30534966
>>30535040
>>30535074
>>30535086

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this thread. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded pedophiles and fetish spam. The quality of Anonfilly has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse
>>
>>30535178
Looks like we're getting all the copy/pastas this thread.
>>
File: 1413875.gif (806KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413875.gif
806KB, 764x720px
>>30535166
I want to pull a Discord and carry the little filly around like this.
>>
File: fillyrump.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fillyrump.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: 1488585232980.jpg (1MB, 1750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488585232980.jpg
1MB, 1750x2000px
>>30535677
>rape
>>
File: 1461658779109.png (126KB, 597x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461658779109.png
126KB, 597x1000px
>>30535727
how did i know that would be the first response
>>
>>30532426
>Be Anon
>Doing your nails with your BFFs
>Well, relatively
>Sleeping bags had been set up on the floor in Sweetie Belle's room
>Apparently she spent so much time here with her sister she had her own room
>She laid on a personal sleeping bag with you and Bloom, even though there was a PERFECTLY GOOD bed right there
>The hoof polish was still drying as the sunset began to fade
>"C'mon Anon, tell us another one of yer scary stories!" Bloom asked
"Naw, I don't have one."
>"Oh, c'mon, puh-lease?" she pressed on
"Nope, I'm serious, I don't have any more"
>...
"Although..."
>"What?" Sweetie asked, her head popping up in anticipation
"Well... I DID find this weird thing in one of Twilight's filing cabinets."
>You pulled a sheaf of papers out of your saddlebags, an SCP entry you had wanted to write when you were human.
>Your collar grew a bit warm at that thought
>You had written the papers with a typewriter, making sure that the contents were official-sounding, with word choice that was technical, but not so arcane the fillies wouldn't understand it.
"I think it's some sort of scientific report to Celestia. It's pretty creepy, and I don't fully understand it. Can you guys help?"
>"Sure!" Sweetie squeaked out, eager to read the forbidden knowledge
>You held the papers back and twisted a bit, as if you were about to return them to their holding-place
"Actually, no. I don't know what could happen if you read this. I shouldn't have gotten you involved."
>The two fillies looked at each other
>"Naw we hafta see it." Bloom declared
"Well- I- ... all right." You handed the papers to Sweetie, who began to read them aloud
>>
>>30535993
Item #: SCP-132
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-132, hereby to be referred to as 'The Stable', is an anomalous building located [REDACTED]. Area 132 was built around the structure, a wall of pure concrete twenty meters tall and five across, forming a perimeter of four kilometers perfectly square around the structure. The wall is to be manned by at least [X] D-class personnel and supervised by [X] Agents at all times. Entry into the Stable is only permitted by order of at least two Princesses; attempts to enter illegitimately are grounds for instant termination.

Description: The Stableis an upright barn-like structure composed of wooden planks painted red and white, roughly twenty meter by thirty meters. The only entrance is a set of double-doors comprising the front of the barn. The building is spotted with windows, each pointing toward a cardinal direction; although the windows are always open, it is impossible to see inside as within the window frames is only an inky blackness. Dark shapes, hereby classified as SCP-132-2, can be seen moving within, but have no identifiable features (ADDENDUM: One description of SCP-132-2 has been provided by [REDACTED]. See Document D-132-1). The Stable contains an unknown number of instances of SCP-132-2. The doors only open, or rather are opened, upon pony contact; trial runs with yaks, zebras, griffons, cows, and other animals have proven uneventful. Attempts to damage The Stable with long-range magic and ballistic artillery have proved inneffectual.
>>
>>30535775
>Anonfilly is not impressed by the quality of your rape
>>
>>30535998
>SCP
You mad man!
>>
>>30535998
The Stable was initially discovered by [||||||||||] on [REDACTED], who was investigating a Missing Pony Report. After backup arrived, three officers attempted to enter the structure, and all three were dragged within and presumed dead. Upon arrival, SCP personnel attempted to breach the building armed with Magitek gear, only to be dragged within as well; no rescue attempts have been made. Several experiments with animals and non-pony creatures were made before the project was shut down by Princess [REDACTED] , who enacted the construction of the wall. No further incidents followed.

Document D-132-1:
Dr. Thunder Cloud: Could you elaborate on what happened, after the other officers arrived?
[||||||||||]: We started talking, strategizing what to do. We decided that [REDACTED] should go in. We didn't know what was in there, so we were just going on a hunch. If we had any idea we never would've tried.
Dr. Thunder Cloud: What happened when they reached the door?
[||||||||||]: They never made it to the door. They were, I dunno, a few hoofsteps away, and it just swung open. Something pulled them in, but I barely saw it- or they? I dunno, but they pulled them in with things like hooves, but these didn't have fur, and some fleshy appendage-things extended out of the end They grabbed them by the legs and dragged them in. They also spoke- I heard words in some foreign tongue like nothing I've ever heard.
Dr Thunder Cloud: Could you repeat anything you heard?
[||||||||||]: : I heard... I heard 'waifoo.' and 'Brï d'
Dr. Thunder Cloud: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
[||||||||||]: : Don't- don't go in there. Don't try.
Dr. Thunder Cloud: Alright, thank you for you help. We know this has been a traumatic experience, so we've prepared an amnesiac
[||||||||||]: Wait, you didn't say- hey!
>>
>>30536033
I can't believe I actually forgot about SCPs. Now I want to try and find the ones I read wear the mane 6 were under containment (pinkie was a nightmare for them, always escaping)
>>
>>30536033
>Be Anon
>After Sweetie had finished there had been a moment of silence
>Then the other two fillies looked at each other and giggled
>"Tha' was a good one Anon! You had us going for a second!" Bloom said
"Wha- no. It's legit! See, it has Twilight's stamp at the bottom!"
>"We all know how good you are at forging documents Anon. She probably left her stamper lying around somewhere."
>"Yeah! And you used it on like a hundred blank pages."
"No, I- wait, who else thinks I'm good at forging?"
>The two just looked at each other, before Bloom answered
>"Ah'm pretty sure Cherilee knows."
>Rarity popped in, one of those sleeping masks tied around her head and over her horn
>"Girls, you need to go to sleep."
"...We're not tired." you meekly answered
>"Well, *I* am, and I can't go to bed until you're all tucked in. So hurry up, I need my beauty sleep."
"You need a hell of a lot more." you mumbled under your breath
>Thankfully nobody heard

>You and your friends were now whispering in the dark
"So if Cherilee knows, why hasn't she confronted me about it?"
>"She's probably just waiting for the next Parent-Teacher Conference" Sweetie answered, her voice noticeably drowsier
>Wait, Parent-Teacher Conferences?
>Turns out you were the only one going to bed scared shitless
>>
>>30535677
>cock vore
>>
>>30535178
I'm about done with this tumour of a thread.
>>
>>30536329
Leave.
>>
>>30536329
Fuck you and enjoy your ptfg cancer.

If you're not associated with that then I'm sorry for yelling and this didn't click with you.
>>
>>30532336
Yeah, maybe you could outrun the >rape
>>
Bump, will post a pic in a sec
>>
File: DuopKittyMeow.png (502KB, 2562x1807px) Image search: [Google]
DuopKittyMeow.png
502KB, 2562x1807px
>>30532641
Here we go..
>>
File: DuopKitty.png (455KB, 2562x1807px) Image search: [Google]
DuopKitty.png
455KB, 2562x1807px
>>30537106
Also no speech bubble, just because.

Since I pasted one of DoubleP's other faces onto this, there's not a sufficient amount of me in this edit to bother namefagging.
>>
File: 1499137632044.png (66KB, 975x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1499137632044.png
66KB, 975x1105px
>>30537106
>>30537114
Top cute, thanks
>>
>>30535677
everything this artist does is worth coloring

>>30537114
that's a pretty good edit senpai
>>
File: Anonfilly gets a nat 1.png (350KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly gets a nat 1.png
350KB, 720x1280px
Now let's say we're creating what would that filly be good at if we were picking three things from a list? For example let's use this list.

>Barter
>Explosives
>Lockpick
>Energy Weapons
>Medicine
>Melee Weapons
>Mechanics
>Science
>Firearms
>Sneak
>Speech
>Survival
>Unarmed

Also, what race would this filly be? Would she be a unicorn, a pegasus, or an earth pony?

What would this filly's SPECIAL be if we were making a filly? I mean, every SPECIAL has to be at least 3 and can only go up to 10. This is all hypothetical
>Strength: 3
>Perception: 3
>Endurance: 3
>Charisma: 3
>Intelligence: 3
>Agility: 3
>Luck: 3
Current points remaining: 19

This is all just a series of hypothetical questions, but I'm just curious.
>>
>>30537597
Curious to see what you do with this information.

[Anon Filly]

[Earth]

S: 3
P: 6
E: 5
C: 8
I: 7
A: 7
L: 4

Tagged: Speech, Sneak, Firearms
>>
>>30537597
>>30537657
/tg/ out.
Anonfilly is better suited to be played with F.A.T.A.L anyway.
>>
>>30537657
I just have a few more hypothetical and meaningless questions before we're done.

Would this filly have a starting karma of -10, 0, or 10? Negative numbers being evil, zero being true neutral, and 10 being good.

Also, what three traits would our filly have out of this list?
>Blueblood
You are as beautiful as prince Blueblood or Fleur de Lis, but you are a lot less resilient than a "normal" pony. You gain +1 Charisma, but you lose -50 to your Carry Weight.
>Built to Destroy
All weapons have +3% chance to Critical Hit, but equipment condition decays faster (dropping one level after every critical failure rather than every third).
>Bruiser
Your Strength is increased by +2, but you have 15 less Action Points.
>Chem Reliant
Your chance of addiction when taking chems is doubled, but you will only suffer a maximum of two stacks of the addiction effect.
>Chem Resistant
Your chance of addiction is halved, but so is the duration of chems.
>Fast Shot
Your attacks with firearms and magical energy weapons cost 5 less AP. However, your firearms and magical energy weapons skills suffer a -10 penalty.
>Good Natured
Your Barter, Mechanics, Medicine, Science, Speech and Survival skills are all increased by +5. Your Battle Saddles, Explosives, Firearms, Magical Energy Weapons, Melee and Unarmed skills are all decreased by -5.
(Cont.)
>>
>>30537832
>Heavy Hooved
Your melee and unarmed do +1d10 damage, but deal -3d10 critical hit damage.
>Jinxed
Both you and your enemies suffer double the normal chance for critical failure.
>Kamikaze
You gain +10 Action Points but suffer -2 to your Damage Threshold.
>Large Frame(Thicc filly filly)
You gain +50 carry weight, a +10 bonus to attacks when performing Unarmed advanced combat actions, and you take 25% less limb damage (this does not decrease the actual damage taken, but helps prevent crippling of limbs). However, you have a -1 to your initiative and enemies gain a +5% bonus to attacks.
>Loose Cannon(Grenade happy filly filly)
Throwing light and heavy thrown weapons cost 30% less AP. However, the range of your throws is decreased by 25%.
>Random(Anonfilly filly filly)
Your innate magic manifests more overtly than is normal for your race. You are capable of performing cartoonish, impossible feats. The exact nature and limitations of your abilities are determined by the GM. These abilities are never reliable, and the GM may overrule any manifestation of random that she considers overused, abusive or excessively advantageous. A zebra with this trait cannot take Shaman or Tribal Shaman.
>Sex Appeal(Lewd filly filly)
You've got the "right" stuff. Individuals who are sexually oriented towards your gender are attracted to you, but potential sexual rivals tend to become quite jealous. Those who would be attracted to you have their disposition towards you (and you alone) raised by one level, but potential sexual rivals will have their disposition lowered by one level.
>Smol frame(Smol filly)
You gain +1 Agility, but your limbs suffer 25% more limb damage. This does not affect actual damage taken.
(Cont.)
>>
>>30537836
>Spiritually Awakened(Spooky scary skeletons filly)
You are gifted with the ability to see and communicate with spirits and ghosts who are normally imperceptible. The character’s attunement to the spirit world makes them naturally well-disposed with ghosts and spirits, granting a +10 to Speech and +1 to Charisma for purposes of talking to ghosts and spirits. This bonus to Charisma factors into a shaman’s Spirit Affinity rating.
>Touched by Luna(molested by Moonbutt filly)
Your Intelligence and Perception are increased by +1 during the nighttime (maximum 10), but are reduced by -1 during the daytime (minimum 1). This trait affects your internal clock and is not affected by being indoors.
>Trigger Discipline(Bang bang filly)
Your attacks with firearms and magical energy weapons skills are made with a +10 skill modifier, but cost 5 more AP.
>Wild Wasteland(Meme filly)
You have the propensity for discovering or encountering extremely unusual and “wacky” elements of the Equestria Wasteland. When coupled with Random, you are also possessed of unusual perception (such as limited precognition or the ability to see ghosts). This trait is subject to GM approval.
>>
large frame, random and wild wasteland. you gotta be built to handle the memes.
>>
>Be Anon
>You are now a filly in Equestria, fuck everything
>You find a vidya game that's shockingly similar to the one's you played before you were turned into a filly
>Fallout Equestria: Game of the Year Edition
>Fuck it, may as well play something that reminds you of home and gets you away from that bitch Twilight
>You slip on your VR suit and climb into bed
>Suddenly your standing in a small unlit room... ahead of you is what looks like a door frame, light pours out from it
Wat do?
Current days survived: 0
I think this will be fun
>>
>>30537974
> stay in the room
> check inventory
> check stats
> check controls
> check option menu
To be honest, I generally read and memorize guides and characters builds even before starting the tutorial. Lacking that, check EVERYTHING before trying to progress.
>>
File: 1476309440850.png (97KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476309440850.png
97KB, 536x623px
>>30537480
y-you too...
>>
>>30537998
>>
Nyx taking her Anonfilly for a walk
>>
>>30537998
>Anon stays in the room... she checks her pipbuck... on it she tabs over to her character information and scopes it out...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZmqO3Pv5fgBAUYFt_3gIpYWnIJytNDD998rz1MF9x-o/edit?usp=sharing

>Anon checks the controls and sees that it's pretty simple, she'll be able to move and act out in the world with her thoughts alone

>Anon looks at the options menu... she has a few options to choose from...
-Ultra-Violence:Off
-Lewd:On
-DLC:On

I can tell you how to min max if you'd like. I'll also link the core rules if you feel like skimming over them. I didn't link them right away because it's simpler if I nobody but me knows them.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mBdCxEyzCS5GSodyEEtY3uI-izDiMCjfn0qOrMuvQgU
>>
>>30538364
>>30538366
Fuck off
>>
>>30538350
Activate sneeki mode, advance through the door frame.

>>30538373
Work on your aim, shitlord
>>
>>30537691
>not Racial Holy War
>>
>>30538364
so we're an earth pone with wings?
>>
>>30538377
He's a troll. You can't blame him for not being intelligent
>>
File: 1453398287057.jpg (194KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453398287057.jpg
194KB, 700x700px
>>30538398
actually, he's a damn hero
are you seriously siding with nyxposters, you faggot?
>>
File: fails_21.jpg (90KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
fails_21.jpg
90KB, 700x514px
I wouldn't mind seeing nyx and anonfilly, even if it's just for a little laugh.
Also just to spite the fuck off guy. I genuinely can't tell if he's memeing
>>
File: 24251412.png (148KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
24251412.png
148KB, 500x357px
>>30538406
>>30538373
>>
File: Screenshot (387).png (20KB, 406x147px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (387).png
20KB, 406x147px
>>30538421
try harder faggot
>>
>>30538406
Everyone hates him/them and I don't like to bandwagon.
>>
File: Filly anon snek king.png (221KB, 1085x987px) Image search: [Google]
Filly anon snek king.png
221KB, 1085x987px
>>30538377
>>
File: 1496359906411.png (233KB, 700x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496359906411.png
233KB, 700x792px
>>30538453
Niiiice.
>>
>>30538431
>I don't like to bandwagon.
if you saw how much the fucking nyxposters would shit up the thread before, you wouldnt be saying that
my hate is goddamn justified
>>
>>30538453
>recolor retardation
>>
>>30538482
That being?
>>
>>30538535
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/subject/Anonfilly/
theres your damn link, ctrl f and look it up
im not doing all the damn footwork for a newfag
>>
>>30538592
Funny how you're so passionately mad about something but don't have any of that desire to explaining why. I guess you really were just memeing
>>
>>30538624
nigger, why the hell do you think i gave the link? are you really that retarded?
CTRL + F 'NYX'
this is the last damn (You) you're getting. you're a grown ass man, see it for yourself.
>>
>>30538637
>no results found

And why are you getting angry?
>>
>>30538642
oh my fuck
let me guess, you didnt even open the threads, you just did the search right there?
you're a lost cause, anon.
>>
>>30538666
Hey I'm not meant to be doing the research for you if you're to defend your claim.

Might aswell ask the defendant of a court case to bring their guilty evidence
>>
File: spock.jpg (403KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spock.jpg
403KB, 1440x1080px
>>30535775
It's logical.
>>
File: Lick.jpg (303KB, 1000x933px) Image search: [Google]
Lick.jpg
303KB, 1000x933px
I like the idea of colts and fillies getting tongue-bathed by their mothers like cats
>>
>>30538414
Fuck off
>>
>>30539145
yeah you are a memer...
>>
>>30539135
Twilight's licking off all of the Cheeto dust.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>30539135
>>30538967
>>
>>30539135
That's just silly. I want to lick the filly all over
>>
>>30538377
I miss /foe/
>>
>>30539204
Especially between her legs. I want to hear her squeal.
>>
>>30539684
She'd keep trying to call you a faggot before getting cut off by moaning. It would be adorable.
>>
>>30539135
>Be Anon, sitting on the floor drawing a Pepe
>You hear hoofsteps behind you, then a tugging sensation
>Twilight pulls you in front of her cross-legged body, and you realize what's about to happen
>You try to wriggle out of her grasp, but her grip was too strong and you quickly gave up
"Mooooom, I don't need a bath!"
>"Oh yes you do, stinky." Twilight says with love, pulling your head close to hers "If you're good you can have extra dessert tonight."
>Fuck yeah double Rocky Road ice cream
>But you still couldn't show any enthusiasm
>You scowl as her tongue washes over your cheek, the cool sensation tingling your fur
"Can't I just take a normal bath?"
>"...No."
>She rolled you onto your back and pushed her snout close, and began working on your tummy
>You crossed your forelegs over your chest, close to your head
>It did feel kinda nice
>"PFFFFBT!"
>Twilight had blown a deep raspberry into your belly, and you giggled and kicked your legs out
>"PFFFFBT!"
>"PFFFFFFB!"
"S-stop it!" you managed to chortle out
>Twilight actually did what you asked for once, and moved her head up away from your tum-tum. She began licking your chestfluff, humming a tune while her tongue cleaned your fluff
"It's not like I like this or anything, b-baka."

>Eventually the task was done
>"...ALL clean!" Twilight said with pride, and picked you up and set you back down on all fours
>"And since you were such a good filly, you can take another extra treat."
>She levitated a jar over and pulled out a chocolate-chip cookie with her hoof
>She handed it to you, giving a kiss on your cheek and she handed the treat to you
>You managed to stifle a giggle, shoving the cookie into your mouth to hide the childish noise
>"Oh! You'd better be careful not to spill too many crumbs, or I'll have to give you ANOTHER bath!"
>>
>>30540710
Guh, wish I was there
>>
>>30538377
>You activate sneaky filly mode and sneak through the door.. you're blinded by light as you enter the outside world. You find yourself in... well, it's Ponyville, just a very shitty and worn down Ponyville.

Wat do?
>Head to Sugarcube Corner
>Head to Rarity's Boutique
>Head to Twilight's Castle
>Head to the school house
>Head to Applejack's farm
I'm SO very sorry for being late with this. Please forgive me.
>>
File: 1430240525741.png (30KB, 172x157px) Image search: [Google]
1430240525741.png
30KB, 172x157px
>>30540710
>'Don't eat too messy, or I'll have to lick the crumbs off of your cute little face.'
>'From right around your mouth.'
>'Off of those... perfect little lips.'
"Mmm..."

>"Um, Twi?"
>"Mom?"
>>
>>30540710

so, does she wash our filly bits?
>>
>>30541220
Let's head for the school house.
>>
File: Lightning.png (314KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.png
314KB, 800x720px
>>30541220
>Blinded by Light
>>
>>30522281
R.I.P. this green
>>
File: Why.png (112KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
112KB, 431x600px
>>30541275
>"Moooom, I'm not dirty down there."
>"Yes you are, you're momma's dirty little filly. Now spread 'em."
>>
>>30541392
Seriously.
It had potential but too many asshole shitting up the thread killed his motivation.
>>
>>30541417
I hope not. I understand the importance of getting your dick sucked as a writefag, but that was obviously just a bunch of insincere, shitpost-y garbage. I've run away from threads that stopped being comfy before too though, so I guess I can't blame him. Faget...
>>
>>30541347
>Anon trots to the school house, it's not how she remembers it... at least Silver Spoon is dead and Cherilee can't give you homework anymore.
*Raider scored a crit. success on perception!*
>Anon is tackled by a large mare, picked up by the scruff of her neck, and thrown against a desk
>Anon looks back and sees that this mare looks high and is covered in dirt from head to hoof
"Hey you little shit head, overdose on drugs!" The raider mare yells before throwing down several baggies of Rage and a few Rainboom inhalers.
>She produces a 9mm pistol from one of her saddlebags and points it at Anon
"Well get on with it, I'm getting bored!" She adds.

Possible options
>Attempt to talk the mare down(requires a dialogue input)
>Attempt to cause a distraction then sneak away when she isn't looking
>Begin taking the drugs she laid out in front of you
>Try to trade your body for your life(would be nice if this option gets a custom dialogue input)
>>
>>30541745
>HATE NEWSPAPERS
>>
>>30541745
Give her a stern talking to about how inappropriate her actions are. Clearly she isn't thinking very straight if she thinks this is ok! She needs to learn about good manners and the magic of friendship.
>>
>>30541745
Ask her why she's wasting her drugs on a filly when she could be having fun using them instead.
>>
File: Anonfilly is a HUGE FAGGOT.png (174KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is a HUGE FAGGOT.png
174KB, 800x540px
>>30541874
Rolled a 2 on a d2.
>Anon asks her why she's wasting drugs on a filly instead of having fun with them herself
"Because I think it would be funny to see you overdose and keel over with foam dribbling out of your mouth." The raider mare answers while pushing the barrel of her 9mm pistol into Anon's small skull. "So you'd better get to taking them before I give you a faster death." The mare adds.

Possible options:
>Attempt to talk your way out of taking drugs(requires dialogue input)
>Take some of the drugs
>Try to do some meme magic
>Ask her if she has anything stronger, Rage and Rainboom is for pussies!
>(Custom Input)
>Attempt to run away
>>
>>30542090
is the pone raider a unicorn or what? how is she holding the gun?
>>
>>30542103
She's an earth pony, she's holding it with her mouth.
>>
>>30542109
Punch her jaw
>>
File: le2PLrr.png (241KB, 824x887px) Image search: [Google]
le2PLrr.png
241KB, 824x887px
*cough*
http://i.imgur.com/eXbogSW.png
*cough*
>>
>>30542146
its exactly what id do if i were the filly
also FUCK YEAH FINALLY!
>>
>>30542146
L-Lewd
>>
File: 1484187345009.png (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484187345009.png
169KB, 640x640px
>>30542146
Yes, draw more filly pussy!
>>
File: Anonfilly is Jotaro.jpg (303KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is Jotaro.jpg
303KB, 700x789px
>>30542134
*ANON SCORED A CRIT. SUCCESS ON THE UNARMED CHECK!*
>Anon rears her right front hoof back and slams it into the mare's jaw
>The mare screams and drops her 9mm pistol as her jaw is dislocated by the mighty blow
>The gun clatters to the floor next to Anon's hooves
>The mare begins sobbing and raises a hoof to stroke her bruised jaw
-39 HP for the raider mare
+300 EXP for Anon

Possible options:
>Pick up the pistol and jam it into HER skull
>Give her a stern talking to
>Spank her and tell her that good mares don't hold fillies at gun-point
>Leave
>Attack her again(Anon is shit at combat, I'll give a bonus for random but she's not likely to win)
>Custom input

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjMt6Pb_W0
>>
>>30542146
Very nice.
I should probably finish the next update.
>>
>>30542146
Please color this. It's really good.
>>
>>30542182
>>30542168
>>30542159
>>30542198
Now watch as, much like ever other lewd drawing I've done, I never finish it!
>>
File: 1491461870022.png (204KB, 811x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1491461870022.png
204KB, 811x1073px
>>30542207
>tfw
>>
>>30542192
Pick up the gun and give her a stern talking to
>>
>>30542192
>Steals the gun and run away
>>
>>30542192
Well, I hate hurting ponies, especially when they are hurt and crying, but since this is already grimdark edge-tastic FoE garbo, why don't we just pick up the gun and blow her brains out? She is the kind of mare who would force a filly to do hard drugs at gunpoint just to watch her overdose and die, after all.
>>
>>30542306
She is completely off her face on some drugs though, and we have no idea what effect these drugs could have on her.
What if we make a friend?
>>
>>30542192
stern talking, then take the gun and the drugs, they can be sold later
>>
>>30542328
Whatever, I'm only mildly invested in this whole thing anyway. I think you're fucking crazy, but you all outnumber me, so you do you.

I was really just joking when I first said we should give her a stern talking to though. Like in order to make a contrast between this and the show. Is funny, haha, you know?
>>
>>30542359
>I was really just joking when I first said we should give her a stern talking to though
When did you say we should do that? I don't see it in your post.
>>
File: better a filly than a dogfucker.png (126KB, 621x602px) Image search: [Google]
better a filly than a dogfucker.png
126KB, 621x602px
>>
>>30542401
meh, id still fuck her
>>
File: FuckYeaRS07.png (170KB, 1500x1101px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYeaRS07.png
170KB, 1500x1101px
>>30542395
Yea, no. I meant that I said that up here >>30541847 and sort of introduced that concept into the thread as it has been repeated a couple of times since then, with that exact wording.

It's... it's not really important.
>>
>>30542427
It's fairly important, since it explains why you mentioned it in the post I replied to, and it also explains why you don't really want to use it, because it was a joke.
>>
File: Anonfilly is a happy filly.png (290KB, 2383x2651px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is a happy filly.png
290KB, 2383x2651px
>>30542248
>>30542329

>You pick up the gun and use your hoof to lower her head to yours.
"Now that's not very nice is it, missy?" Anon says with a disappointing expression. The raider mare nods and wipes some blood from her nostrils. "I... I'm sorry..." She says before dropping to the ground and crying into her hooves.

+400 EXP for Anon
Anon has reached level 2!
Anon is now able to pick a perk and distribute 13 skill points!
+5 max HP
+3 karma
Relationship Gained: Raider Mare
Relationship Status: Friendly towards, Indifferent from.
Am I wrong about the relationship status for how we feel about her? I can change it.

>Anon's current non-misc stats
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZmqO3Pv5fgBAUYFt_3gIpYWnIJytNDD998rz1MF9x-o/edit?usp=sharing

>Perk list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11txjXkRQfgD8Qs_oJELGynyYf1jtDFfcVmcgdpbevDY/edit#gid=0

>Recommended Perks
-Cherchez La Filly: An extra d10 of damage against the opposite sex and a +5 to speech with them but -1 disposition with sexual rivals.

-Brown Muzzle: You’ve learned how to suck up to your superiors. You get +1 Charisma and another +10 speech for reaction roles when dealing with authority figures for each rank of this perk.
>>
File: hair filly.png (89KB, 608x650px) Image search: [Google]
hair filly.png
89KB, 608x650px
>>30542413
Disgusting.
>>
>>30542459
Tail trick seems like it'd be really useful.
I think put 5 into sneak and speech, put the remainibg 3 in unarmed
>>
>>30542505
Sorry, I meant guns, not unarmed. I'm retarded
>>
File: dreaming about dicks.png (32KB, 347x247px) Image search: [Google]
dreaming about dicks.png
32KB, 347x247px
>>
File: gooddreams.gif (118KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
gooddreams.gif
118KB, 500x334px
>>30542568
>>
>>30542677
amazing
>>
File: Anonfilly as a cop.png (165KB, 1000x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly as a cop.png
165KB, 1000x1112px
>>30542505
>>30542517
>Anon quickly distributes her skill points and chooses a perk
>She looks back up from her pipbuck and sees the broken down raider in front of her

Possible options:
>Console the raider
>Comfort the raider
>Put the drugs into your saddlebags and leave the school house
>Help the raider mare clean herself up and ask her if she'd like to be your friend
>Kick her in the face
>Leave
>(Custom Input)
>>
>>30542768
[Execute]
>>
>>30542768
Let's just grab all the stuff and tell her to be good from now on.
>>
>>30542768
[Execute]
'Tis but a game, no remorse.
>>
>>305427It's a school house right? See if we can find any medical supplies for her jaw, and comfort her
>>
>>30542768
Shoot her hoof and tell her next time it will be the head and grab the drugs and go
>>
>>30542768
gouge her eyeballs out
>>
>>30542942
>>30542840
>>30542802
We've gone for charisma and speech ni the stats, I don't think it's a good idea to just go around killing mercilessly
>>30542991
This one is just cruel
>>
>>30542802
>>30542840
Two votes were for execute even though I really wish this pone could have been made a companion. Two votes were also for not executing her. Rolled a 1 on a 1d2...
>Anon points the barrel of her pistol at the raider mare and squeezes down on the trigger
*BLAM!*
>Blood and brain matter spatter across Anon's face
>The raider's skull splits apart and pieces of skull fly across the room as the bullet tears through her
>The raider's corpse slumps to the ground... lifeless...
-5 karma for Anon
>The raider mare has died
>An empty shell casing ejects from the side of the pistol, bounce across the ground with "tink" sounds

Possible Options:
>Loot the School House
>Leave the School House
>Defile the raider mare's corpse

>Misc Stats Updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o0G0f3R3d06AmRQkddPO9Z3LRm8dK-o9H8_cEYo7LRU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>30542997
>>30542942
Isnt killing it's showing her what we're capable of and telling her not to fuck with us again
>>
>>30542413
you'd fuck nyx
>>
>>30543038
Bury the raider mare. Then leave
>>
>>30543038
Loot the schoolhouse and the raider, also we need to leave soon because raiders uasualy aren't by themselves theres bound to be a raider camp nearby that heard the gunshot
>>
File: tumblr_ot9wrcPmOP1trzupvo3_1280.png (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot9wrcPmOP1trzupvo3_1280.png
175KB, 800x600px
I say ol' chap, good show!
>>
>>30543038
What is this shit? Get out.
>>
>>30543038
Of course. Here I was, figuring that after we disarmed (dishooved?) her and didn't just kill her right away that we'd be nice and try to make friends or something. A kind of comically absurd crossover between FoE and Pone Prison.
>I won't get involved, I'd just ruin it.
Well.
Fuck me, then.
>>
>>30543134
This, it probably would've been more fun to have a friend in this world. But no, edgy anons are edgy.
>>
>losing karma for killing a raider
RIGGED, THE GAME IS RIGGED
open the console and set unarmed to 99999999
>>
>>30543038
make a hat out of her skin
>>
>>30543275
She was unarmed and on the floor crying.
When we killed her, she was harmless.
>>
>>30543253
No, I mean, I would have just killed her right off the bat if she had tried to get me to overdose and die. I would have never expected to survive the encounter at all, desu. But then we did, and the GM heavily implied that instead of just the regular FoE grimdark, we could have played a game of silly pony craziness instead. But nope. Edgy FoE it is.

All I'm saying is that you fags had better at least make it believable if this is the route we are gonna go with. Or crazy silly in one direction or the other. Otherwise I don't like you much and you're all gay.
>>
>>30543320
Ok, I misunderstood.
Also
>Otherwise I don't like you much and you're all gay
Have you read these anonfilly threads?
We're all gay.
>>
>>30543299
>implying an unarmed and high raider is harmless
>ever
>>
>>30543335
Well, I wish we would have befriended her too. Would have made for more silly fun and perhaps harrowing betrayal. But realistically I'd have killed her right away is all I mean.
>>
>>30543346
Again, she was lying on the floor crying, we had her gun, if she'd tryed anything, then we could've shot her, but this was just an execution.
>>
>>30536213
>Be Twilight
>Anon rode atop your back as you passed shops and businesses in Canterlot's Merchant Square
>Anon had given off an 'oy vey' sound upon seeing the sign
>You honestly didn't understand your little pumpkin sometimes
>You felt Anon adjust herself so that her hindquarters sat atop your rump, her tail mixing with yours
"Alright Anon, what are you going to do today?"
>"I'm going to behave myself."
"I need you to promise it."
>"...I PROMISE I'll behave today."
"Very good." you said with satisfaction
>Anon could be deceptive and manipulative at times, but her promises were typically worth something

>Eventually the two of you stood in front of the crown jewel of the capital, the Canterlot Castle
>The guards let you in without a word, knowing you by sight.
>As you neared the main doors, a mare with a copper coat, brown mane, and reading glasses covering her green eyes came up to you, looking eager to please
>"Your majesty, I am Paper Pusher, assistant to Princess Celestia, who instructed me on your arrival. She's waiting for you in the Day Court, and asked me to prepare this for you." She handed you a manila folder. "Here's a dossier of relevant information for your meeting"
"Thank you, your service here has been invaluable. But could you do me one more favor?"
>"Well, most certainly, Princess." Paper Pusher stood a bit more upright, eager for whatever important mission she was to be assigned
>You sat down on her haunches, sliding Anon off your back
>She landed on your rump with a little *bump*, and you immediately stood up
"Could you watch my filly for me?"
>"W-well of course."
"Thanks. It won't be for long, and she promised to behave herself."
>>
>>30543060
>>30543063
>Anon feels odd... taking a life... she doesn't know how she feels about it, however it was very interesting
>Anon pushes these thoughts out of her head and searches the school house
*ANON SCORED A CRITICAL SUCCESS ON SCAVENGING!*
>On a hunch, Anon smashes a few floorboards with the leg of a desk... she looks underneath the floor and finds a double barrel shotgun.. looks like there are a few shells down here as well
+Double Barrel Shotgun
+6 12G Shells
+Raider Armour
+4 Rage
+3 Rainboom
+2 Healing Potions

>Anon drags the raider mare under the floor and spends the next five hours digging a hole and burying her... this probably wouldn't have taken as long if she had a shovel
>Anon looks at her pipbuck and notices that it's 3:00PM in the afternoon
>Anon trots out of the Schoolhouse and sits down

Possible options:
>Head to Sugarcube Corner
>Head to Applejack's farm
>Head to the Schoolhouse
>Head to Rarity's Boutique
>Go North out of Ponyville
>Go South East into the Everfree Forest
>Equip items
>(Custom Input)
>>
>>30543449
Oh no, this can only go so well... my guess is that Anon is going to get into some serious trouble.
>>
>>30543504
You never know what sort of weird potions and/or experimental weapons might be hidden in the castle
>>
>>30543449
>Be Anon
>Sitting in a medium-sized office, light streaming in through a large window behind a mahogany desk
>Paper Pushed sat behind the desk, filling out endless hordes of paperwork
>You'd already eaten half a bowl of those peppermints secretaries always had
"I'm bored."
>No response
"I said I'm bored."
>Paper shredders hadn't been invented yet, so they couldn't try to distract you with one
"I'm bo-ored."
>Paper Pusher set down her quill loudly, and answered in a venomous tone
>"Well, what would you like to do?"
>You stroked your chin for a moment
"Can I go exploring?"

>"And you'll notice this hallway is lined with tapestries depicting the early history of Equestria and the surrounding lands. Some of these date back to the Mane Dynasty-"
"Mmhmm, hey, are there any secret passages behind them?"
>You pulled one away from the hall with your hoof, but you only saw stone behind it
>Almost instantly Paper Pusher was on you, pulling you away from the glorified rug
>"Do you- why- these artifacts are HUNDREDS of years old!"
"Wow, that's almost as old as you!"
>Okay, that was kinda mean.

>Paper Pusher guided you through several more wings of the castle, obviously less enthused than before
>"...and afterwards this wing had to be rebuilt, which took nearly three years. Any questions?"
"... ...I need to use the potty."
>"WHAT? You just went, I stood outside! I listened to you pee!"
>What a degenerate, fetishizing a helpless foal
>disgust-safe.png
You smiled at her. "We little fillies have small bladders."
>>
>>30543504
Look at raider armor and realize we are filly sized.
>>
no die pls
>>
>>30543523
>>30543608
>Anon looks at the raider armor and realizes that she is filly sized...
>FUCK_EVERYTHING.png
>She'll need to get some clothes tailored by a mechanic if she wants to wear something
>Anon swears internally and trots down to Twilight's castle
>Shockingly she doesn't run into many raiders... violence and the sound of gunshots must be normal in this world, that's probably why she isn't currently being swarmed y drugged up murderers
>When Anon arrives where Twilight's castle would normally be she just sees a tree house
>It seems the door has been blocked off by debris, so Anon climbs up some vines and enters the tree house through a window
>Anon finds herself in what appears to be a bedroom, there's two beds, several book shelves, and a small costume and doll laying on one of the beds

Possible options:
>Take the doll
>Take the costume
>Equip your shotgun
>Go downstairs
>Barricade the window and staircase then go to sleep
>(Custom Input)
>>
>>30544311
Try to see if there are any books on wild plantlife on one of the bookshelves, it could help us to survive one day
>>
YOU AIN'T DYIN' ON ME YET, THREAD!
>>
>>30544311
Equip the shotgun and secure the library.
>>
>>30545163
library/castle whatever
>>
File: Anonfilly is inherently cute.gif (273KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is inherently cute.gif
273KB, 296x272px
>>30544381
>>30545163
>Anon searches the nearest book shelf and finds a secret compartment
>She slides a book back to reveal a hidey-hole containing a baggy of coco-mix, a mug, and a spoon... there's also a copy of Wasteland Survival Guide near it... you need to secure the library, but maybe you can lay on the bed and have some coco while flipping through your new book when bed time rolls around

>Anon equips her shotgun and uses her tail to hold her pistol, she then trots downstairs and looks around...
>Anon sees tons of dusty book shelves around the room as well as a few dusty pillows laying next to a table... there is an unlit wax candle and some matches on the table
>Anon realizes that this library is pretty comfy and would make a good home if there wasn't a raider threat in town

Possible Options:
We have six more hours until 9:00PM but we could wait till later to go to sleep or just avoid sleeping and spend the night doing something else.
>Spend the rest of the day flipping through magazines
>Reinforce the door's barricade
>Look for a stove or something to make your hot chocolate on
>Go back upstairs
>Read a random skill book
>Try some drugs now that you are safe and have time to relax
>Try to find some clues about the library's former resident
>>
>>30545375
reinforce the barricade
>>
>>30545375
Barricade
>>
>>30545375
Barricade, also check for clues
>>
File: Birthday.png (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday.png
73KB, 450x450px
I don't like how this thread is turning into a CYOA
>>
>>30545617
suffer
>>
>>30545617
It's just a fun little side thing, and no actual discussion is being impeded
>>
>>30545617
>one CYOA story pops up
>"omg this thread is turning into a CYOA thread :( :( :( :( :("

fuck off
>>
>>30545744
>>30545793
Enjoy your cancer, retards
>>
File: 1467253327354.png (137KB, 655x697px) Image search: [Google]
1467253327354.png
137KB, 655x697px
>>30543066
Absolutely
>>
>>30545820
fuck off!
>>
File: Anonfilly is dissapoint.png (189KB, 673x800px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is dissapoint.png
189KB, 673x800px
>>30545381
>>30545385
>>30545411
>Anon pushes a few book shelves in front of the door, now it's barricaded well on both sides and it should take a long time for anypony to break in
>Anon smiles and marvels at her work before looking around for clues as to what happened to the library's former resident...
*Rolled a 5 on Anon's perception check*
>Anon manages to locate a lock box in what appears to be the tree house's kitchen, she opens it and finds a picture, a locket, and a note
>Anon looks at the picture, it's a hyper-realistic painting of two ponies, they appear to be kissing each other... the locket is empty, and the note is hardly legible
>It's getting kind of late, Nonny can hear crickets chirping

Wat do?
Possible Options:
>Spend the rest of the day flipping through magazines
>Look for a stove or something to make your hot chocolate on
>Read a random skill book
>Try to decipher the note
>Go back upstairs and flop down on one of the beds
>(Custom Input)
>>
>>30545847
Try to decipher the note
>>
>>30545847
decipher the note
>>
>>30545801
Did someone say "cancer?"
>>
>>30543548
>After a refreshing urination, you head out with a slightly-pissed Pencil Pusher
"-the original stone was mined from quarries just north of here, but modifications using Saddle Arabian ore..."
>She sounded far less enthused than before
>You weren't attention, you were staring at the floor, trying to avoid breaking yo momma's back
>Although Purple could probably use some physical pain
>"...masons... ... ... years..."
>You look up, wondering why Pencil Pusher was getting so quiet
>Only to realize she was nowhere in sight
>Wait, where'd she go?
>She had headed down that hallway to the left, right?
>You pursued; surely you'd catch up in no time
>The hallway turned to your left, and you wound up in some kind of kitchen, with servant ponies idly making a cake
>You tugged at a baker's coat, hoping she could help
"Uh, I'm lost did you see a stuck-up mare head down here by any chance?"
>"Oh, I think I saw her go down that way" she said, pointing down the hallway perpendicular with your entrance
"Thanks!
>You bursted down the corridor, passing a balcony with the most beautiful garden you'd ever seen
>Pencil Pusher was nowhere to be seen
>You were totally gonna get blamed for this
>'Anon, you promised you'd behave yourself, then you run away from your blah blah blah.'
>Well, if you were already gonna get in trouble...
>Maybe you could
>You had a funny feeling. Like there was an imperceptibly small draft coming in
>You trot over to a tapestry depicting Discord running rampant, towns burning and clouds dispelling some kind of... rust? Dried blood?
>Maybe he should try that in your next Ponyfinder game
>You poked your hoof behind it and lifted, peering towards where the tapestry SHOULD meet the wall
>But behind it lay a small corridor of a dark stone, with a clockwise staircase visible towards the end
"I fuckin knew it."
>Paintings were always hiding secret passages
>>
>>30546145
I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>30545847
Decipher the note! With any luck it's not a sad message to a long dead girlfriend!
>>
File: image.png (253KB, 721x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253KB, 721x692px
>>30546058
>>
File: filly_005.png (81KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
filly_005.png
81KB, 600x700px
>>30546145
Go into the secret passage.
>>
Bump?
>>
File: frisbee.png (63KB, 924x797px) Image search: [Google]
frisbee.png
63KB, 924x797px
>>30549287
Right in the face
>>
File: 1455151502586.jpg (413KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1455151502586.jpg
413KB, 1000x670px
>>
>>30546145
>After a few round staircases the passage stopped in a dead end
>Either somebody had sealed off the passage, or there was a hidden button
>You scramble around on your knees, the darkness of obscuring your vision.
>You began pressing stone blocks down and in, hoping one was some sort of a switch
>But not like those ones that shot poison darts in Raiders
>After several moments of searching, you found nothing
>What a disappointment. Just like everything else in your life
>You punch the barricade with your hoof in anger
>And hear a tiny *crick*
>You punch it again, harder
>The blocks cave in a bit, and you could see a room behind it
>Whoever sealed this passage did a really shitty job
>You kick another time, and manage to shimmy through the little hole you made
>Inside was a dark room, with some sort of luminescent diamonds sprinkled across the black roof. No windows existed here, likely to keep out the sun. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a wardrobe and a desk. In the center of the room sat a large four-poster bed
>Then you saw the bed get up
>>
>>30550000
>A mare's head popped out from under the sheets
>Her head swiveled around sharply, as if she had just risen from a pleasant nap
>Thankfully, you were so short that the bed hid you from her view
>"Who goes there?"
>The pony hopped out of bed, her horn emitting a bright beam of light. You recognized her as Princess Luna, the one you nearly vomited on at that one party
>She eventually saw you, and turned, the bright light nearly blinding you
>"Who- wa- oh, a filly." she sighed in relief, turning down the headlights. Eventually you managed to open your eyes and stare a bit
>You never noticed before, but damn, she was thicc AF
>You should mention it, girls like compliments
>"Is something the matter?"
>...
"You have a big butt."
>She just looked aghast at that, then turned to look back at her ass, then back at you
>"Well, t'as been a while since my last voyage to the gymnasium, but- that comment is uncalled for! Where art thou manners?"
>You stayed quiet
>"Wait, I know thou! You're Princess Twilight's charge! But what art thou doing here?"
"...I swear it was an accident."
>>
File: Bedtime Story.jpg (911KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Bedtime Story.jpg
911KB, 2560x1440px
Bump
>>
>>30550009
>"You have a big butt."
Smooth
>>
>>30549942
Nice!
>>
>>30550350
>Insert Meme
A+
>>
>>30550785
Not mine, it was from last thread. I remember asking him to add a funny title to the book like Art of the Deal, and this worked pretty well
>>
>>30551029
>>30550785
I still don't get what those circles on their foreheads are supposed to be though
>>
>>30550350
>these eyebrows
>>
>>30550009
>Luna guided you through the halls of Canterlot Castle
>Like with Pencil Pusher, but without the history
>Haha, she must be going into conniptions
>"So, where art thy mother?"
"TWILIGHT's supposed to be with Celestia. In the Day Court I think."
>"Hmm, well, I suppose they don't want to be interrupted."
"Yeah, she hates it when I do that."
>You didn't mention that you loved doing that
>"Well, I suppose we'd better find a way to entertain ourselves."
"Don't you wanna go back to sleep?"
>"I cannot return to my realm after I've woken up."
>You scratched the back of your head in embarrassment
"Heh... sorry."

"So you sleep in the day because you're nocturnal?"
>"Aye."
"Do you like your job?"
>" 'Tis my purpose in life, and I find it most rewarding. I cherish helping my little ponies, as repentance for mine mistakes."
"Why do you talk like Lady Macbeth?"
>She didn't even acknowledge your foreign reference
>"I spent a millenium on the moon alone. I'm not up-to-date on the 'lingo' the kids are using at present."
"Why?"
>"Thou hast an inquisitive mind."
>You scrunch your face up at her
"That's not an answer."
>"...Well, my sister banished me to the moon after I... misbehaved. Honestly, I deserved it."
>...
"Yeah, I had a rebellious phase once. Back when I was-"
>Instantly the collar shocked you, worse than it had in recent memory. You collapsed on the floor, legs twitching as too many volts coursed through your body
>Your eyes were mostly shut in pain, but you saw Luna looking down at you with a miserable expression
>Eventually the electricity faded down to a warm sensation on your neck
>Luna pulled you up by your hoof, and you managed to get to your feet steadily
>"Is there anything I can do? Fetch a glass of water? I could put you on my back-"
"No, no. I'm okay."
>tfw you really weren't

>>30550000
>Also Check'em
>>
>>30519960
Twilight looks like she wants to enjoy it too.
"Tell me I'm a bad filly"
>"b-bad filly"
>>
>>30551124
>The two of you just kept walking
>Luna seemed like she wanted to talk, but couldn't screw up the courage to start
"...So, where are we going?"
>"...We're almost there."
>Yay for cryptic answers
>Eventually you rounded a corner, and stepped out into the bright sun, shielding your eyes for a moment
>The lawn was grassy, with patches of flowers grown on dirt mounds, separated from the grass with concrete rings
>Without either of you speaking, you head up to a tall hill at the edge of the courtyard
>Looking over the iron-wrought balcony, you can see all of Canterlot, ponies looking like little ants from up here
>Well, the half that wasn't behind you
>You turned, and Luna was resting in the shade of a large maple tree
>You walked over to join her, a nap sounded great right now
>Not that you needed one, naps were for babies
>You rested your head against the strong wooden trunk and closed your eyes, enjoying the warm breeze grazing your face and blowing through your mane
>You dug your hooves deep into the ground, feeling the grass touching up nearly to your ankles
>You opened your eyes slightly and saw a pair of butterflies hovering around a patch of flowers in the distance, occasionally dipping down to suck some nectar
>All in all, a paradise
>"This is a good place to talk." Luna said in a somber tone
>Wait, did she mean it like 'talk' or 'Talk'?
>>
File: Derp.png (238KB, 898x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.png
238KB, 898x1404px
>>
>>30551529
so she knows?
>>
>>30551529
Oh shit
>>
>>30551529
>"Anon, thou hast some... unusual dreams."
>Was this your salvation? Had somebody finally put two and two together?
>"They are of a nature not appropriate to fillies. I note that many of them are of a... sexual end."
>Welp, guess not. Shit
>"Now, Twilight has made me aware of your situation, and I deeply apologize for what your former family did to you. "
>Your collar was warming up
>"And I was thinking we could discuss the possibility of dream-based therapy?"
"...no thanks, Big Brother, I don't want any more ponies trying to screw around with my head."
>"Oh."
>A moment of silence.
>"Well, I have also perceived many regarding... hominids. I know for many foals the idea can be embarrassing, but such thoughts are perfectly normal; many ponies have si,ilar... fantasies. Why, one mare in your village dreams of them every night!"
>You already knew which one, she tried to recruit you into her cult
>"So just... don't be afraid to talk about thy problems with others. THere are lots of ponies that care about thou."
>>
File: Wizard.png (6KB, 402x317px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
6KB, 402x317px
>>30552389
I already wrote an AE where she finds out and it goes to court. People loved it, but I'm not gonna do it twice
>>
>>30553135
well, she may be on Twilight's side or don't care at all
to spice this story or something
>>
r.i.p me
>>
>>30542469
She looks kinda chubby there.
>>
>>30554177
That filly faggot needs to lay off the Cheetos.
>>
>>30542568
Shh. Filly is sleeping.
>>
>>30553128
Is there a pastebin for this?
>>
File: 1470443324491.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1470443324491.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>30554227
>Cheetos
Filly doesn't seem to eat Cheetos. I have a few pictures of Anonfilly with Doritos, but zero pictures of her eating Cheetos.
>>
File: 1304556.png (78KB, 486x395px) Image search: [Google]
1304556.png
78KB, 486x395px
>>30542568
Sweet dreams Anonfilly
>>
Page 10 is no place for filly.
>>
File: 1488398.png (33KB, 339x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488398.png
33KB, 339x316px
I want to twirl my finger around in her chestfluff.
>>
Just curious, has there been any green or art of an alicorn anonfilly?
>>
>>30556180
Not that I know of. Now I demand that you write a princess anon filly green.
>>
File: photo.jpg (89KB, 892x1023px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
89KB, 892x1023px
>>30556180
That reminded me that I still have this shitty little doodle I did. This has existed for more than a whole damn year, and I never even bothered to post it.
>>
File: ded.png (43KB, 574x794px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
43KB, 574x794px
>>
File: 1490712870318.png (143KB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490712870318.png
143KB, 1046x720px
I want to dress the filly up in frilly dresses.
>>
Who was that writefag that did the feral Anonfilly story that wrapped up not too long ago?
>>
>>30558062
I finished one back at the beginning of the year, is that the one you mean?

Or did someone else write one? I've been lurking, but I haven't been reading any of the new stories in the threads.
>>
>>30558074
Nope you're the one, glad to see you're still around
>>
>>30558078
Thanks. Like I said, I've just been lurking. Got no new ideas and no real motivation to write anything for the time being.

Who knows when an idea will hit me though.
>>
>>30558103
How about a story about an Anonfilly who wants to write a story about their experiences going from human to filly, but constantly gets stuck by writer's block?
>>
>>30558114
I'd have to think on it for a bit and work out in my head how a story like that would work.

My first thought was just a regular anonfilly story, except it's being written by Anonfilly.

I'm just not sure how I'd handle that internal struggle that would do the story/idea any justice. An example is the first anonfilly story I did, where Anon ends up creating a split personality that is child-like and innocent. I think I fucked that story up horribly because I just didn't know how to handle the struggle of the opposing personalities and the effects it had, I ended up just writing shit out and making three or four different endings based on possible outcomes and I just wasn't satisfied with any of it at the end. Haven't gone back to read it either because I know I'll cringe at it.

I'll admit, I'm not a great writer by any means.

If I were to go with your idea, I'd have to make sure the conflict of Anonfilly's writing block was an actual issue for her and not just hand waved or solved in a paragraph. And I'd have to find a way for her to tell her story without repeating stuff from the overall story. But at the same time, I can't just skim over the story she writes as well.

Those are issues I have when writing, it feels like I'm rushing by, like everything is solved or explained too quickly, or as if events are transpiring in rapid succession. My feral anonfilly story was an attempt at slowing down and doing things the right way and I do think I made some improvement, but it took me a year to complete and even then I felt like certain aspects of the story were rushed, some of which I didn't know how to put anymore detail into. Such as Anon learning to fly or coming back into society, which I just ended up deus ex'ing away by the power of music and dreams.

Sorry for the wall of text.
>>
>>30558114
sounds like my story fammalaam
>>
File: 1480227112603.jpg (254KB, 535x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480227112603.jpg
254KB, 535x700px
>>30558253
dont worry about how its written faggot, the big thing in writefagging is just enjoying the shit you're writing
and you get better by doing
either you do it, or i might take a crack at it, despite needing to finish a bunch of other shit, like the faggot i am
>>
Sorry guys, can't update 'til 6-7 pm tomorrow (today?). You'll just have to survive without my autism for another 16 hours
>>
>>30558836
I'm sure we'll live
>>
>>30558284
Well I'm gone until Monday anyways. I'll think on it, but if you want to write it, go for it dude.
>>
File: 1500541046867.png (264KB, 704x695px) Image search: [Google]
1500541046867.png
264KB, 704x695px
>>
>>30559722
fuck off
>>
>>30559761
What's wrong? Not like Incest?
>>
>>30559810
fuck off
>>
>YWN be a little filly
>>
>>30560506
I want to sexual the filly.
>>
>>30559810
okay that was clever
>>
>>30560550
We all do anon, we all do.
>>
>>30560550
I want to humiliate the filly
>>
>>30522701
I fell off again where were we again
Bin?
>>
>>30528622
I see this on every single anonfilly thread
>>
>>30560763
Nvm im here again
>>
>>30559761
If you hate nyx so much why don't you go back to derpibooru and make a circlejerk about it?
>>
>>30560961
fuck off
>>
>>30556094
I want to twirl my dick in her assfluff
>>
>>30561871
I want to cum in Anonfilly's chestfluff and then give her a bath.
>>
>>30561881
Then towel her dry as she sulks.
>>
>>30559722
Delet.
>>
Is Erf ever coming back?
>>
>>30564632
I opted out.I figured a story where Anonfilly learns to be less of a dick and fights for something to believe in. even screwing over the mane 6 to help commie glimmer wasn't too interesting
>>
Major computer problems, may not be back for a few days.
>>
>>30565166
Aw shit
>>
>>30565166
TURN IT OFF, AND TURN IT BACK ON AGAIN.
>>
>Get content creators
>FUCK OFF
>KILL YOURSELF

Honestly I think the reason people don't shitpost here more often is because even they pity you
>>
>>30565082
Damn I was pretty interested. Not all of us are degenerates in here and appreciate a positive story.
>>
>>30565277
I like how you say that as if that was a bad thing.
>>
>>30565082
It'd be interesting in the sense that it's different from what we've already had. More green is welcome, regardless of what it's about so long as filly is involved and its' good, and you're an established skilled writer here, so we know it's gonna be good, whatever happens.
>>
>>30566060
kill yourself
>>
File: 1457047466964.png (124KB, 547x497px) Image search: [Google]
1457047466964.png
124KB, 547x497px
>>30566060
>>30566108
>>30566212
I came here to shitpost but it seems you got that covered.
>>
>>30566237
fuck off
>>
>>30566250
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1486244462458.png (462KB, 2927x2341px) Image search: [Google]
1486244462458.png
462KB, 2927x2341px
>>30566060
>>30566108
>>30566212
>>30566250
>>30566255
Filly is cranky
>>
>>30566264
Kill yourself
>>
>>30565237

>>30566060

>>30566108

>>30566212

>>30566237

>>30566250

>>30566255

>>30566264

>>30566265
all me
>>
guess its time to leave
>>
File: 1478384048966.png (3MB, 1718x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1478384048966.png
3MB, 1718x1605px
>>30566330
kill yourself, faggot
>>
So is this your game now? You set up bait and then claim it's me? Pathetic. Is your waifu not being cared for so you plan to use me as your scapegoat? Well that's not going to happen. I've given you guys plenty of chance to apologise but that's now off the table.

I thought the hate you recieved was unjustified, I can clearly see I was wrong about that too. Oh and to the fuck off anon, do you feel like a hero yet?
>>
File: 1475513099425.png (574KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1475513099425.png
574KB, 2400x1800px
>This thread
>>
>mfw read this thread lately
>>
Seriously what's wrong with you people? I guess it's still summertime but holy fuck this is bad
>>
>>30567405
So ... by shitting the thread, we make it more Anonfilly-ish then ?
Neat.
>>
File: 1489730438245.png (22KB, 396x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489730438245.png
22KB, 396x476px
>>30569097
Filly is best shitposter
>>
>>30554617
>Is there a pastebin for this?
https://pastebin.com/62D5iLfC
The pastebin ends at >>30347870 though...
I have no idea if the pastebin is maintained by assfaggot or another anon, but I'll make a temporary one with everything so far (will link it here when done)

>>30565166
Hopefully you can see this from a phone or something and tell us if you maintain a pastebin or something. Good luck with your computer problem.

On a side note, are there any news from eatcarbs? I haven't seen any updates for a while.
>>
File: 1499065867179.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499065867179.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>30519503
Killiangel is kill
>>
>>30554617
>>30569205
Actually, https://pastebin.com/KhjZSSSp is more recent and maintained by the author (I believe).
You can read the rest here https://pastebin.com/5QDeWr7G (expires in 14 days)
>>
>>30569205
Posting on carbs' behalf, he's had a bit of a writers block with the next part of the story.
And also been playing a lot of vidya like a faggot.
>>
>>30569924
Understood. Thanks for the update.
>>
File: 1441801480510.jpg (430KB, 1539x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441801480510.jpg
430KB, 1539x1080px
i fucking love this filly, and i would also be happy if i was the filly
>>
File: 1492486319798.png (181KB, 1160x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1492486319798.png
181KB, 1160x1234px
>>30570225
You're too good to be a filly.
Stay in you human body faggot.
>>
>>30570225
Your filly needs some work.

Also, more samples!
>>
>>30522281
>With the failure to remove the cutie mark. Starlight Glimmer took you back into town. And surprisingly, at least to you. She wasted in time in calling in every single townsperson to gather around for a special announcement.
>It was pretty insane and a little creepy. Starlight knew everypony in town. She saw no one missing as they gathered around in front of the both of you. They looked confused, but they didn't whisper among themselves, they just greeted her and wondered what was going on.
>"Anon, stand next to me please" Starlight calls to you
>You do as she says. A little mesmerized how well organized she had the town. How much control she had over them.
>She then looked to them and began to speak. "Fellow townsponies. Today is a very important day for us all. As all of you must know by now. We have a new resident. Please, greet her as we would greet any new pony who has been troubled by their cutie mark."
>They all looked to you, and called out "Welcome" all at once.
>you just grinned sheepishly as you waved back. Woo, this was gonna REALLY take some getting used to.
>Starlight then continued "Our new resident, Anon. Who is but a filly. Will be staying with me as my personal protege...."
>What the fuck?! Personal protege?! That was goddamn quick!
>You couldn't do magic like her. Was it the whole "Momma" thing?
>"Now, I understand that many of you probably have a few concerns about a filly coming to our town without her parents. Perhaps, there is even a reason to fret. But we shouldn't. For this filly here has already gone through so much pain..."
>She then goes on to explain what you explained to her about your "past"
>The reaction from the townsponies were mixed with gasps and shocked looks.
>>
>>30571192
No, you kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>30571163
Nice to see this story continued.
>>30571192
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.
>>
>>30571192
if you have a problem with the story write one yourself
>>
>>30571163
>"....Yes, our new friend has gone through so much. More than any of us to be sure. Her life is so tragic that even the power of the staff is unable to remove that which is the source of her suffering. Her cutie mark. Yes, this cutie mark is the cause of all her sorrow and pain. Gaining the scorn of even her parents, who have recently passed with hatred in their hearts. This accursed cutie mark is a reminder that Equestria's sense of fairness and fate can ruin one as innocent as a foal. Ruin their life before they can even live it!"
>many of the townsponies started to cry, and weep.
>"That is why we, as ones who have learned the bliss of what equality has brought us, must nurture this little one. To treat her as our equal despite not being able to live with the mark that binds us all. Perhaps, with our love and our care, we may one day...very soon...be able to remove it and show her what true bliss is like. Perhaps, everypony across Equestria will understand. And then we can make everypony, everywhere, as happy as us! But for now.." Starlight sighed and looked to the sky "we must resume our day, same as every other day. And remember everypony, Sameness brings goodness."
>And with that, they all went about their day. But of course, they all couldn't seem to leave without letting out one more "Welcome" to you.
>Creepy...but, you had to admit. After living a life of pissing people off after you conned them or mocked them for being shit. It felt kind of nice.
>Then again, they probably only gave you sympathy due to your new found age and cuteness.
>Starlight gave you a gentle pat and gave you a motherly smile. "Well Anon, what do you think? Do you already feel at home here?"
>errr
"Yes Momma, or erm. Can I just call you Mom? Momma makes it seem..."
>Gay
"Erm, like I'm a baby"
>>
>>30571286
>Starlight giggled "Well, that will work too. "Little Glimmer" "
>She then pointed back to her house, and began to walk towards it. "Now come along, We need to start with your grooming as soon as possible"
>....w-wut?
"G-grooming"
>"Mhmm, we need to fix that mane style of yours. I wanted to give you one like mine. But all that black would make it seem off. So we'll just give you the usual. You'll also need a bath."
>...ok, so it's not rape. But she was gonna give you those braided twin tail hair style or whatever it was?
>Hrn, maybe it wouldn't look bad on you.
"Ok, so about that bath. Um, I..."
>How the fuck were you going to bathe with hooves?
"Can you just put some soap in the water and I'll just roll around in it?"
>"Oh no no, I'm going to personally give you a bath. You've been through enough. And besides, It'll give me plenty of time to explain to you what's expected of you"
>Expe...WAIT
>FUCK THE EXPECTED PART! SHE WAS GOING TO DO WHAT?!
>You couldn't help but turn a little red at that
>WHY WERE YOU BLUSHING?! SHE'S A HORSE
>....a sorta good looking horse.
>Fuck, she was as cute as you were. You probably maybe wouldn't mind feeling your first femorgasm from her and-
>"Alright Anon, into the bath"
>What?
>You were so lost in that thought that you hadn't even realized that you had already walked the whole way there.
"Oh....Ahrn. Right..."
>You hopped ontop of the side of the and looked down at the water.
>Huh, you kinda was hoping for a bubble bath.
>Why? Why not? Bubbles were cool.
"No bubbles?"
>"No, nopony takes special baths here Anon. We all just take normal...equal...baths."
>This whole equal thing. While having its perks. You could also tell was going to make things boring.
>You staved off the lewd thoughts as you hopped into the bath
>For a horse so set in equality. The water was actually nice and warm. and went up to the bottom of your neck. You could probably wade around in it if you tried.
>>
>>30535194
How did you get away with the dick portal?
>>
>>30571339
>As you enjoyed the warmth. You could suddenly feel a sponge gently yet firmly going along your back.
>oohhhh...that felt nice.
>Even as you turned to look up at Starlight. Who was outside of the bath. She was using her magic to control the sponge. And when she started to clean along your ears. It was pure heaven. This could be even better than sex.
>"You look like you're enjoying yourself. I can't imagine what horrible conditions you had to deal with in that terrible place." She said as she gently had the sponge move to under your chin, and gently rub down your chest.
>Why did this feel so good?! Is this why dogs liked being pet so much?! You could live your life like this. Forever.
"I-I...It was so terrible. Th-they never really l-let me take a bath. S-so I'm always dirty"
>Oh yeah, you were dirty alright.
>"Then I'm going to have to make sure to get you as clean as everypony else."
>Yesssss....
>It began, it wasn't sex. But as Starlight ramped up the scrubbing on your body, mixed with the shampooing and massaging of your head, you could feel the gates of heaven opening for you. Yeah, you wouldn't mind this as an eternity.
>Unfortunatly, it also wouldn't be long until the gentle caress if magically enhanced tools and gentle hooves would stop.
>>
>>30571392
>ywn let glim glam bathe your fluffy filly body
Why live?
>>
>>30571342
DELETE THIS
>>
>>30571392
>"All done!" Starlight announced.
>WHAT?!
>You immediately hop to the side of the bathtub rim as you look at her with an angry pout. your body dripping with soapy water.
"I can't be all done yet! I'm really really dirty!"
>"Actually, you're as clean as you need to be"
>NOOO..you wanted rubs and massages!
>Holy fuck thats gay.....but you liked it.
"Prove it!"
>Starlight said nothing as she gave you an arrogant smirk. Bringing a small mirror in front of your face with her magic.
>You looked pretty clean.
>"You looked surprised. Don't worry Anon. There's nothing to worry about, you only think you're dirty because of how you lived. But here? You're going to see and to learn why equality is something to be embraced. And in your case, what it's like to know what love and compassion is. A love and compassion no pony who feels they are superior over others is capable of giving....now" Starlight held her head up high as she plucked you out of the bath and gently put you down on the ground with her magic. "Let's get you dried up while you recite the song I had you learn. It's very important to know the town's anthem"
>What?!
"Anthem?..song?"
>"Mhmm....you did hear everything I told you, right?" She said as she brought a towel over to you and started to have it dry you from every part of your body.
>fuck, did you black out again? How could anyone fucking notice anything when their body is essentially being pampered beyond the beyonds.
"....erm. yes?"
>>
>>30571450
>Starlight just gave you a hard stare "Anon, you need to pay ABSOLUTE attention to me. And only to me, other ponies? They might try to lead you astray. And the townsponies? Well, sometimes they can give some advice you just shouldn't follow. But me? I know everything you'll need to know to survive this world. This world that seeks to bring you down just for the cutie mark you were STUCK with." She was pretty abrasive with her words. How much did you miss?! She seemed pretty happy with you until you zoned out.
>Just suck it up for now.
"Sorry, Mom..."
>Starlight stayed silent for a moment, looked up and sighed. "It'll be fine. But next time, just pay attention. This is all very important. I'll run the song by you again, verse by verse, as a lullaby tonight. I bet after a few nights of that. You'll have it memorized. But right now?"
>Suddenly, you feel your mane being tugged and spun.
>"Let's get you're mane ready."
>It didn't take her too long to get you looking like a cute, younger looking version of the mares around town.
>But it gave you time to think.
>You realized you had to be more careful from now on. Listen and pay attention. Learn. All of that. Because it's very possible now, that this is all for real.
>Once you learn everything. It'll be easier to plan your next move.
>For now though. Starlight wanted you to pay close attention as she gave you the history of the town and told you how important equality truly is.
>You already understood the latter. But it seemed important to her to really drill that part in.
>Which you found a tad off. Since, as you thought about it, she had control over the staff and her house was not symmetrical with the rest of the town. But maybe, as leader, that was the point. Though there was holes with that line of reasoning to. So yeah, just stick with it for now.
>>
Fuck yeah Erf is back!
>>
>>30571571
Don't support his autism.
>>
>>30571639
fuck off
>>
>>30571485
Looking forward for more.
>>
>>30520144
>>30523672
>>30523767
>Button Mash is always good for killing a few minutes.
>You trot over to him and sit next to him.
“Hey, didja git gud yet?”
>He continues playing his game, a glance in your direction the only sign he heard you.
>”Why do you keep saying that? I’m better than you at most games.”
>Unfortunately he’s right.
>You still don’t fully understand how these hooves works, so you don’t do as well as you should.
>Though you tend to be better at game where tactics are more important.
“What are you playing anyways?”
>He suddenly becomes much more animated.
>”Oh! It’s the new game from Neightendo! It’s called Mare-io Land!”
>You can’t help but smile at his enthusiasm.
>The tech level for video games is around the Super Nintendo/Genesis era games.
>While all the games are very familiar to you, the order of games is different than on earth.
“So you still haven’t heard about any game called Fallout?”
>He shakes his head.
>”No. It sounds really fun though! I wish it was.”
>Damn.
>You really wish more advanced games existed in this world.
>Oh well.
>The current existing ones are good enough.
>You watch him play his game for a few moments until you hear the bell ringing.
>”Oh, guess it’s time for class to start.”
>You see Cheerilee at the door to the school, as well as a brown stallion with an hourglass cutie mark you don’t recognize.
>He’s probably here to teach the colts for the sex ed lesson.
>Might as well go in now.
“See you after class?”
>Button Mash gathers his things and stands up.
>”Yeah, see you then.”
>The two of you trot over to the schoolhouse and head inside.
>You wave bye to Button Mash as he follows the stallion and you enter the classroom where Cheerilee will have the lesson.
>>
>>30572268
>”Good morning, my little fillies!”
>”Good morning, miss Cheerilee!”
>Cheerilee trots into the room with a smile on her face.
>”First things first, please pass forward your permission forms for today’s class!”
>You grab your permission form from your bag and pass it to the front.
>”Is there anypony here who didn’t get it signed?”
>Cheerilee looks around a room to see if any filly doesn’t have a form.
>Seems they were all signed.
>Cheerilee gathers all the papers and puts them in her desk.
>”Everypony got it signed? Good, we can begin our class now!”
>You already know all this stuff.
>Penis goes in vagina, baby pops out later.
>You sit there, paying just enough attention to not get called out and enjoying the diagrams of dicks and pussies.
>Looks like she’s going through all the typical stuff for sex ed.
>”Now, I understand these next few weeks can be hard to deal with during your heat.”
>”So I’d like to give you some ideas about how to deal with it.”
>This might be useful to know, so you start to pay more attention.
>”The most common way is to use moon tea. It will help to dull the effects of your heat, but it won’t end it.”
>”Your parents should be able to easily get you some, if you aren’t already using it.”
>You should keep that in mind.
>”That’s a good way to deal with it, but not a very fun way, so there are more ways to help.”
>”The next way to deal with it is masturbation.”
>That gets your attention.
>That wasn’t something you ever expected to hear in a schoolhouse.
>”Masturbation is touching yourself with the intent of reaching an orgasm.”
>Holy shit, she really is telling little fillies how to get off.
>You never got this sort of education when you were a human.
>>
>>30572274
>”Every filly likes different things, so it’s best for you to experiment to see what you like best.”
>”Make sure not do it in public though, it is something more suited to do in private.”
>”Now, some of you may have realized this already, but if you can feel good touching yourself, you can also feel good being touched by someone.”
>And now she’s telling these fillies to engage in lesbianism.
>You never thought she could be so lewd.
>She never really seemed the type.
>”And again, make sure you do this in private once outside of this classroom.”
>Too bad vaginas don’t really excite you as much as they used to.
>That could have been a good way to keep your heat in check.
>You’re sure you’d get some enjoyment, but it probably wouldn’t last very long.
>Bit of a shame about that.
>You notice a bit of movement out of the corner of your eye.
>You glance over to see what caught your attention.
>You see a small lilac unicorn sitting there.
>You think her name is Dinky.
>The movement you saw was her foreleg moving slightly.
>Her hoof is planted right between her legs, slowly shifting up and down.
>Oh my.
>Looks like you aren’t the only filly with a naughty streak.
>”Alright, now I said that you should try to figure all this out by yourself, but you might not be sure what to do.”
>Your attention is brought back to the front by Cheerilee’s voice.
>”So I thought a little demonstration would help those of you that might need an example.”
>”Would anypony like to volunteer to help me with the demonstration?”
>A demonstration of dealing with sexual urges in front of a room of fillies?
>Sounds like it’s right up your alley.
>Dinky also looks like she would like to help, but she’ll probably need a little push to actually volunteer.
>What will you do?
>>
>>30572280
well its our fetish, isnt it?
get on up there and give them little niggas a real show
>>
>>30565082
aw man, that sucks.
>>
>>30572280
>>30571485
Please post this in /ptfg/.
>>
>>30572280
Nvm hell yeah nigga.
>>
>>30572798
Fuck off
>>
>>30572280
molested by a hot teacher
oh hell yes
>>
>>30572280
Any excuse to get off in front of other ponies. You probably already know more than the others anyway. Volunteer!
>>
>>30572280
when you inevitably get up to volunteer, whisper(snitch) to cheerilee about dinky, maybe?
>>
>>30572280
As you stand up, grab Dinky's foreleg and pull her up as well.
>>
>>30573318
>>30573797
this
>>
>>30574873
is there more, or is it just that one strip?
>>
File: 1149016.png (206KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1149016.png
206KB, 1000x800px
POUNCE
>>
File: 404.png (375KB, 1247x1371px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
375KB, 1247x1371px
Bump with some old green I wrote.

~~~

>"Hold still, Hahrnet."
"But it fucking hurts..."
>"Ah know...", Plaguebloom replies and grabs your wounded foreleg, "But we need ta stahp the bleeding thar."
>It is indeed bleeding fairly briskly... And also secretes quite a lot of purulence already for such a fresh wound.
>Those damned pigs... They got you really good there.
>Who knows what nasty diseases grow on their infested blades?
>Death waits for the slightest lapse in concentration, it seems... Just one moment of carelessness was enough to allow this to happen.
>Fuck... What were you thinking? You could have waited just a few seconds more to reload your guns, but like always, you underestimated your enemies.
>They aren't as dumb as they may look... There is still some intelligence left in their rotten brains and they used it to strike you while your defences were down.
>Fucking bastards.
"I can't feel it any more...", you stammer, "Does that mean that I'm going to lo-"
>"Nah!", she interrupts you, "Not if we make it back in time."
"But we aren't even halfway through yet."
>"Don't worry, Hornet.", Occult Belle chimes in, "I can already sense the monster's vile presence... It's closer than we might want it to be."
>"See? Ya will be fine. And now please stop fiddling already."
"O-Okay."
>With great care and patience, Plaguebloom bandages your lacerated limb, even using one of her herbal concoctions to disinfect it.
>You know that they are pretty much priceless, so you are very grateful that she wasted one of them on one of your many mistakes.
>>
File: Desu desu desu!.png (52KB, 1035x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Desu desu desu!.png
52KB, 1035x1048px
>"Thar ya go."
"Thank you."
>"No problem. But y'all owe me one!"
"Heh.", you giggle and retrieve your leg, "Of course. How does a few ciders sound?"
>"Pretty good.", she returns your laughter, "Does it still hurt?"
"Can't tell any more... My feeling there is gone."
>"Don't let it trouble you, Hornet." Leperloo joins in, cleaning her giant blade with a dirty rug, "As long as you don't feel it getting suddenly hot or cold, it's alright. It's just a small infection."
"Small? I hope you are joking..."
>"This your first excursion into the warrens?"
"Yes,"
>"Then you would be advised to believe me. Those foul creatures are able to contract far worse diseases."
>Leperloo snorts and shakes her head, readjusting the bronze mask sitting on her face.
>"I've learned that the hard way."
"Okay..."
>"Yeah... Okay.", she monotonously answers.
>An awkward silence settles in and everyone returns to their seats.
>If you could even call those rotting logs seats... You can't wait to return to the Hamlet and sleep in a warm bed.
>Preferably with some easy colt... Or filly. Your preferences are not too strict in that matter.
>Stirring the brown sludge the caretaker dares to call a stew, you take a look around you.
>Plaguebloom is reading in some tome while Occult Belle is drawing strange runes into the dirt with her dagger, chanting in an ever stranger tongue.
>She worships the very darkness you try to defend yourselves from... That you know. But she does it in a weird way,
>A way that somehow benefits you instead of consuming your souls.
>Also she's quite proficient with her weapon of choice, something you didn't expect from a magic user.
>>
File: Anonfilly rules this place.jpg (295KB, 1842x1827px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly rules this place.jpg
295KB, 1842x1827px
>She gutted that Swinetaur with a singular strike... A feat that even your precise pistol shots were not able to achieve.
>Maybe those dark gods aren't so bad after all.
>You sigh and scoop some of the "stew" into your bowl.
>It doesn't smell good and it won't probably taste any better either, but at least it is warm and will allow you to find sleep faster.
>"How is it?", Leperloo asks you.
"Didn't try it yet."
>"Kay."
>The silence returns as you force the grout into you.
>Just as you expected, it doesn't taste like much and wash it down with some booze you brought with you.
>As soon as Plaguebloom sees your flask, she holds her hoof out to you and you give it to her without any words spoken.
>Alcohol is one of the few things that bring you facilitation here and you are more than willing to share some of it with your comrades.
>Who knows who will return to the Hamlet and who won't?
>It would be plain unfair to deny someone the taste of home.
>"Thanks."
"No problem."
>"How's your leg?"
"Fine, I guess.", you reply and throw your bowl next to the cauldron, "It's throbbing."
>"That's good.", Leperloo states.
"It is?"
>"Mhm. Means that there still is life in it."
"Okay then."
>Plaguebloom reaches into her saddlebags and pulls a small sachet of leaves out of it, holding it out to you.
>"Take this."
"Thanks.", you say and take the leaves.
>"Chew on them fer a bit. They taste bitter, but they will help with yer infection."
"Thanks again.", you reply and do as she told you.
>"Don't worry about it. Just don't forget about mah cider."
"I won't.", you chuckle, "I won't..."
>And once again, silence settles in.
>You retrieve your pistols and give them a good look over, trying hard to ignore the bitter taste in your mouth.
>>
>By Celestia... They look filthy.
>Grime, blood and various other bodily and natural fluids completely coat their once so shiny barrels.
>It would be in your best interest to thoroughly clean them, lest they fail on you in a critical moment.
>God knows that has happened before.
>So you pull out a rug and some oil out of your own saddlebags and start cleaning your chosen tool of death.
>And after a few minutes of dedicated scrubbing and polishing they are almost presentable again.
>Of course they are not in the best condition they could be in, but this will do more than nicely for the moment.
>As long as they still fire the bullets you put into them and don't shower your face with searing shrapnel, it will be fine.
>Stowing them away again, you get up and lay down on your bedroll.
"I think I will call it a night."
>"Yes.", Occult Bloom says, "It has gotten quite late."
>"That's a good idea", Plaguebloom states and closes her book.
"Who will keep guard first?"
>"I will", Leperloo says and stands up, shouldering her now shining sword, "I'm not tired anyway."
"Good. Wake me in four hours, okay?"
>You are quite exhausted, but the others really need their rest. They have done so much more than you in the past hours.
>"I will. Your rest shall be ensured while I keep my eyes wide open.", Leperloo says and giggles, the latter a quite rare occurrence for her, "Nopony shall get past my blade!"
"Thanks."
>Hopefully Leperloo will keep her word.
>Hopefully nothing will happen tonight.
>Hopefully you will wake up...
>What would you give for a few walls to protect you right now. This foul smelling clearing doesn't exactly ray out confidence.
>Quietly mumbling a short prayer, you close your eyes and soon feel sleep overtaking you.
>"Huddled together, furtive and vulnerable... Rats in a maze.", are the last words you hear before darkness fully engulfs you.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed it.
>>
I don't want to be human with my own filly.
I don't want to be filly with my own human.
I want to be filly with another filly.
>>
>>30576372
might as well be a human with another human
>>
File: 1481529308818.png (435KB, 2071x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1481529308818.png
435KB, 2071x2232px
>>30576718
i want filly fluff, cuteness, and hooves, what you're saying is gay
>inb4 fillyXfilly is gay too
yeah, but i dont see myself cuddling a man, i see myself just cuddling a filly. its only physically gay
also edit because i can
>>
>>30576778
I want to cuddle with you anon being the both of us fillies
Is that gay?
>>
File: 1460433321736.png (18KB, 468x509px) Image search: [Google]
1460433321736.png
18KB, 468x509px
>>30576856
>>30576778
I want to be the filly and be in a tri-filly cuddlepile with both of you. Is that gay?
>>
File: b-baka.jpg (58KB, 777x1028px) Image search: [Google]
b-baka.jpg
58KB, 777x1028px
>>30576856
>>30576877

Yes.

It's super gay faggotry for homos.

let's do it
>>
File: human filly.png (134KB, 1200x1277px) Image search: [Google]
human filly.png
134KB, 1200x1277px
>>30576888
nice trips
>>
What should I draw?
>>
>>30576958
filly and LL being lewd (read: cute)
>>
>>30576958
first person pov

it's surprisingly how there's 0 art of being the filly in first person, despite 75% of the thread wanting to be the filly
>>
File: fillypee.jpg (3KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
fillypee.jpg
3KB, 118x124px
>>30576958
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>30576372
Are you me?
>>
>>30576958
>>30576892 + >>30576778
>>
>>30576958
anonfilly
rarity
dresses
happiness
>>
>>30576958
anonfilly cuddlepile
>>
>>30577244
This. With these faggots:
>>30576778
>>30576856
>>30576877
in said cuddlepile
>>
>>30577273
do it!
>>
File: Teasers.png (84KB, 552x457px) Image search: [Google]
Teasers.png
84KB, 552x457px
Borrowed a friend's sketch for this.
morethancolonthreec
>>
>>30577704
Gonna need a full version of this.
>>
>>30577778
Seconded.
>>
>>30577704
Oh my.
>>
>>30576892
That is hot.
>>
File: 1499090177519.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499090177519.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>30577985
Yes, and I get this odd tingling sensation of shame
in my chest when I admit this. I wonder why?
>>
>>30578120
:c
>>
>>30576981
>thumbnail
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>30578607
>>
>>30578612
scratch that, gotta tweak it
>>
File: CradeTracethumb.png (140KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
CradeTracethumb.png
140KB, 739x739px
Ok, NOW it's done
http://i.imgur.com/C4PEKMB.jpg

Original Drawing by
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-crade-dash-elcin
>>
>>30578686
fuck, now the transparency isn't working for some reason..
>>
>>30578686
ok, fixed it
http://i.imgur.com/POsB2vF.png
>>
File: Sweating Filly.png (446KB, 1464x1782px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Filly.png
446KB, 1464x1782px
>>30578814
>>
>>30578686
yess, much lewder with blush
>>
>>30578814
Anonfilly is for sexual.
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (20KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
20KB, 256x197px
>>30578814
>>
File: 235873565555.png (59KB, 188x168px) Image search: [Google]
235873565555.png
59KB, 188x168px
>>30578814
>>
>>30578814
>just the tip
Hmm. That kinda hot. makes me feel like kind of a cuck tho desu senpai

Checking those digits, too. Close enough for me. Now you have to do a doodle of Aryanne. It's the rules.
>>
>>30578814
Filly is for impregnation.
>>
File: NO BAD FILLY.png (104KB, 436x482px) Image search: [Google]
NO BAD FILLY.png
104KB, 436x482px
>>
>>30580605
Yes. I've been waiting for something like this.
>>
File: NO BAD FILLY FIXD.png (105KB, 436x482px) Image search: [Google]
NO BAD FILLY FIXD.png
105KB, 436x482px
>>30580636
you're welcome.
fixd some things
>>
>>30580708
Now its perfect.
>>
>>30580708
This is great! I'm gonna use this every time I see you fillies arguing in this thread.
>>
File: 1491527.png (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1491527.png
2MB, 3840x2160px
"Description

I am close to an animation."

w-what?
>>
File: 1497480105985.png (1MB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
1497480105985.png
1MB, 1039x988px
Fillyfy this.
>>
File: 106272121.jpg (252KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
106272121.jpg
252KB, 693x693px
>>30580944
>crotchtits

Dropped.
>>
File: 1471429416027.png (250KB, 810x672px) Image search: [Google]
1471429416027.png
250KB, 810x672px
>>30581817
>being a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>30580944
Filly is suffering from fetal alcohol symdrome.
>>
>>30582191
Yea. Makes her look kinda asian too.
>>
File: 1479809511996.png (187KB, 1421x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1479809511996.png
187KB, 1421x2008px
>>30581817
Wow, get a load of this crotchtits-disliking-faggot.
>>
>bump limit
fuck you filly why you are so fast
>>
>>30582451
Someone needs to draw filly flying super fast now.
>>
>>30582462
My fast filly went too fast and got corrupted.
Have glimglam instead.
>>
Fresh new filly

>>30582695
>>30582695
>>30582695
>>
Reminder to merge this thread with /ptfg/.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.