[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really get upset that the princesses constantly get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1466561230605.png (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466561230605.png
310KB, 1280x720px
Do people really get upset that the princesses constantly get "Worfed" and overpowered by everything? Wasn't the whole point of the series that only Twilight and her friends could save the world? Is it just Sunfags/Moonfags being upset that their waifus don't get moments of glory? I just don't understand. They were never designed as characters to save anything, that's why we have the M6.

It feels like people are wanting Celestia to be something that they never were intended to be and get upset when the show follows its own logic of them not being the sole guardians and protectors of all ponies.
>>
>>30518668
Do people really get upset when they find out cuckmares are cannon?
I mean the male to female ratio is so skewed that it's the only way their society can survive.
>>
If they got worfed, I hope they at least get their asses kicked on screen instead of some wimpy surrender.
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30518668
>Wasn't the whole point of the series that only Twilight and her friends could save the world?
In your dreams.
>>
>>30518717
>starlight
>not twilights friend
Begone, ye ignorant boopposter
>>
>>30518668
people are upset that celestia isnt an invincible omniscient omnipotent god like they thought she would be
>>
>>30518730
This was what people thought in S1, yes? Why? Even in the pilot she couldn't defeat Nightmare Moon, Twilight and her friends did.

>>30518710
I mean, that's not happened. She goes down fighting.
>>
>>30518668
Honestly why people think that princesses are powerfull.
Yes, they are 1000 years old, but Luna spent whole that time on the moon and Celestia rulled kingdom, not trained her powers.
They are alicorns but that doesn't mean anything more than that they have powers of all three races.
They can move sun and moon, but that can also be done by few unicorns, whose special talents aren't linked to celestial bodies.
They get BTFO by Sombra, some wannabe dark lord unicorn.
Luna went completely insane because she was neglected.
>>
>>30518668
>Wasn't the whole point of the series that only Twilight and her friends could save the world?
That doesn't explains how Starlight is now the supreme saviour of everything, Jim.

You fucked up and it will chase you forever and ever, learn to live with it.
>>
>>30518834
>>30518728
>>30518717
How is Starlight not a part of Twilight's friend group?
>>
>>30518844
>literally the only time we saw her with Twilight's friends she was mind-controlling them
>she never does anything with any of them
>she spends most of her time with Trixie, who doesn't give a fuck about the mane 6 either
>she literally has been bonding with Maud more time than with any of the mane 6

>"part of Twilight's friends group"
No.
>>
>>30518668
Even if it was, they ruined it, too. Twilight and her friends aren't the ones capable of saving the world since Canterlot Wedding. THIS is why people complain - 'cause it's not just about the Princesses, it's about the fact that whenever the show needs to shill someone in a two-parter (be it Twilight, Cadence or Starlight), suddenly everybody else becomes a useless idiot jobbing to the main villain. Mark my words, in Season 9, Starlight will be jobbing to some new villain, making room for some new character to save the day.
>>
>>30518768
>Even in the pilot she couldn't defeat Nightmare Moon, Twilight and her friends did.
No they didn't. The elements did.
>>
I'm no moon or sunfag but I hate it cuz why have someone so useless in charge of an kingdom?
>>
>>30518959
Bullshit. Thats like shooting someone and said "I didn't shoot you, this gun did!".
>>
>>30518668
Can't Celestia use the elements by herself?

She's much stronger than Twilight too. It just so happens that every threat needs to be fought with the elements of harmony, and the M6 are the ones who own them now.
I would take Celestia with me to battle before Twilight.
>>
File: sunday-morning.gif (3MB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
sunday-morning.gif
3MB, 700x462px
>>30518959
>The elements did
makes me wonder why celestia couldnt do it then when she used the elements the first time.
>>
>>30519663
They allegedly wouldn't have been able to defeat her without the elements, so yes, the elements defeated her.
>>
>>30519789
You couldn't of shot that guy without that gun, but your still going to jail, you homicidal bastard.
>>
>>30518668
Professor X was a mentor and still a bad ass protector of his students

Master Splinter was too.

Same with Master Fung

Only MLP mentors get worfed to create artificial story in which the villain is threateaning
>>
>>30519822
are you suggesting all of those mentors could have just gone off and defeated their nemesis solo?
>>
>>30519822
Professor X and Splinter have been captured or were unable to help for whatever reason many times. Haven't seen Xiaolin Showdown so I'm not sure if the patern continues with Master Fung, but you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>30519789
It still makes no sense to say "they didn't defeat her, the elements did". If you had something more like " they could not beat her without the elements " it would make sense, but objectively, they defeated her. her.
>>
>>30519846
Fung jobs too.
>>
>>30519967
I don't understand
>>
>>30518668
Yes because it undermines Faust original vision she had for them.

Living deities and The true guardians and rulers of Equestria
>>
>>30518768
>Even in the pilot she couldn't defeat Nightmare Moon
A lot of people speculated about this back in the day. For one thing, Celestia DID defeat NMM back in the day, for another, NMM was assumed to be at least as powerful as Celestia sans elements, what with them being sisters and all.

The most intriguing question, though, was if she was defeated at all. No noise, no destruction... she just disappears.

All according to keikaku!
>>
>>30518668

No, the point of the show was that Two illegal sisters keep harmony in the world. Twilight and her friends are mere guardians.

Celestia and Luna were builded up to be GODS amongst mortals in every sense of their design and dialogue, until they are not, for reasons.
>>
>>30521543
I should clarify. This:
>if she was defeated at all
refers to Celestia.
>>
>>30521554
>illegal
BUILD WALL!!
>>
File: 1498532802597.jpg (107KB, 1000x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1498532802597.jpg
107KB, 1000x1256px
>>30519686

Think of the elements of Harmony as an M16 that only Gods can use. If any of the Two sisters goes evil, that M16 is killing ponyville and the entire world.

So what do you do? You add recognition system so that the M16 can only be used by a certain group of ponies, mortals who lack power all by themselves, so if they ever go evil the Princesses can kill them, yet if the princesses go rogue, they can also be taken down.
This theory all breaks down as soon as Celestia is shown to be nothing but a wimpy cake eater.
>>
>>30521579

> is shown to be nothing but a wimpy cake eater.

Unless that's part of her plan and Celestia merely happens to....''work in mysterious ways''
>>
File: 1499915806071.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1499915806071.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>30521569

Sorry, looks like I...Mexican't.
>>
>>30518668
>>30518798
>them not being the sole guardians and protectors of all ponies
>Celly and Luna kicked the asses of every Big Bad around when they were still working together.
>Celestia had to do all that shit on her own once NMM had been banished.

Well gee, Anon. I can't see why anyone would think that, can you?
>>
>>30518717
Kill all Glimmerniggers
>>
>>30518681
Yes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.