[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is this game coming out i'm tired of waiting I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2014-04-20_00006.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-20_00006.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
when is this game coming out i'm tired of waiting I just want to RP as a pastel horse and mods don't let you do it here reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>30516257
After episode 3 comes out
>>
>>30516257
don't look a given horse in the mouth
>>
>>30516287
>given
>>
Shortly after the hack my paypal got hijacked but luckily its a really really old paypal with no linked credit cards so i dont even care

But as the devs said if you use the same password change it
>>
>>30516257
The devs are delaying the release due to the recent hacks, so at the earliest it'll be next year.
>>
>>30516257
remember last july when they said the game would be released for everyone in january?
>>
what was that game? i wanna play it
>>
>>30516487
>namefagging
no
go away
>>
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?
>>
>>30516257
Legends of Equestria is being released to the general public on August 19th, 2017, as it says on our website.

http://www.legendsofequestria.com

>>30516452
Like hell we are.
>>
>>30516257
The website says August, it will be in August unless otherwise posted.

We all are working hard and diligently to get everything in before this date. Everything that will make this a stable release that is. There is lots to get done, lots to do and so not everything will make the initial cut on its debut, rest assured it will be added in latter. The goal of the developers is to make sure that everyone can join and play with as little hassle as we can get it.

The game is going to be awesome, that much I can say.
>>
File: Screenshot (12).png (659KB, 1079x829px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (12).png
659KB, 1079x829px
>>30516543
>>30516566
I'm exicted, the open weekend last year was a load of fun
I'm just kinda worried that it will slowly die down, and with the world you've made being so big, it'll feel really empty I think. That was already a problem during that big weekend, there were loads of places that just were not populated by players at all.
and yall niggas better not nerf the teleport, I'll fucking riot I swear
>>
What is this? It looks like Second Life Ponies.
>>
>>30516696
In response,

The open weekend was really fun, and glad others enjoyed it. I personally met a lot of new people and made allot more friends.

The main goal of these open server weekends were to be stress tests to see if the servers could handle the loads of people.

Though people still tend to clutter around certain spots in the world, hence why it might seem empty at times. the SCC is a major hotspot for others to gather around.

And don't worry about the game dieing down, everyone on the team is still very much dedicated to the project and we plan lots of more content to go into the game. I can't say anything to revealing, but a ton of new systems are being revamped and created to give players plenty to do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.