[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried about Triple Threat because I fear it will undo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I'm worried about Triple Threat because I fear it will undo all that Season 6 did for Spike.
>>
>>30514205
Spike was great in a shit season. I'm sure he will do even better this season seeing how well season 7 is doing.
>>
>>30514205
Hi VGAddict.
>>
>>30514205
Considering the characters he's with, it will probably end up ok.
>>
>still giving a shit about spike
He's shit and will always be shit
>>
>>30514374
He is what the people handling him wanted him to be.
>>
>>30514205
>undo all that Season 6 did for Spike.
Like what exactly?
>>
Well im sure they will find a way to ruin him
>>
>>30514514
Gauntlet of Fire? The Times Are A Changeling? Dungeons and Discords?
>>
I honestly hope spike kills himself, he's the worst part of the show outside snips & snails
>>
>>30515130
> Gauntlet of Fire
Never adressed again

> The Times are Changeling
Never adressed again, Thorax became friends with Starlight and forgot about Spike

> Dungeons and Discords
> Never adressed again, not even by any offhand comment.
>>
>>30515344
Which is why the first character Thorax checked on once they were freed was Spike? Why he's going to Ponyville to meet with him?
>>
>>30515361
According to the still unaired episodes, Thorax is going to ask Starlight and Trixie's help so he could reform his brother.
The direction and writing teams do not give a fuck about Spike.
>>
>>30515383
>Thorax is going to reform his brother.
Jesus christ do we have to see the fucking insect gay parade every season?
>>
File: spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg (84KB, 430x358px) Image search: [Google]
spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg
84KB, 430x358px
>>30514205
Gas all spikefags, they are beyond help.
>>
>>30514205
It is fucking pointless to worry about shit you can't control.

All that does is make you miserable.
>>
niggor what
>>
>>30514217
>>
>>30514217

You're just saying that to make me feel better, aren't you?
>>
>>30515383
No shit. Starlight WAS the one who reformed the changlings.
>>
>>30519174
He would have never been involved had Spike not met Thorax.
>>
>>30516905
They are Equestria's newest big allies, so even if we don't like it it would make less sense for us to not see them.
>>
>>30519179
So? Spike didn't do shit with reformation. If Thorax wanted to reform his brother, he would go to a friend that was able to reform changlings previously.
>>
>>30519213
Thorax reformed himself, Glimmer just told him one thing.
>>
>>30514205
Triple Thread definetly sound like Princess Spike tier happening but at least i hope we will get some EmberSpike teasing. It's basically a date between him and Ember and Thorax. Both straight shippers and fag shippers will be pleased
>>
>>30519219
Glimmer reformed OTHER changlings. Thorax's brother is a CHANGLING. So therefore, she should be a good fit for the job.
>>
>>30519246
Uh, no? The other Changelings reformed themselves too. Because they saw what Thorax did. And Thorax only came to be like that because he met Spike and was seen as a friend.
>>
>>30519254
Thorax only transformed, along with the other changlings, after hearing glimmers speech while crysalis was looking for her in the throne thingy.
>>
>>30519297
She wasn't the one who fought for Thorax to be accepted.
>>
>>30519356
Yes Spike is thorax is his best friend but Glimmer is his friend who also has experience with stuff like that. If you needed help fixing your car, and you had a friend who was an automechanic, you would go to him. Not because he's your best pal, but because he'd do a better job than your other friends.
>>
>>30519395
Glimmer is the last person to really know about how to fix a problem and would probably just brainwash him.
>>
>>30519246
Spike is a much better candidate.
>>
>>30514205
Spike sucks
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.