[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still love the show. >Still love the characters. >Think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

>Still love the show.
>Still love the characters.
>Think the movie looks interesting and I like the tweaks to the art style.
>Hope it lasts a several more seasons.
>Content with what we've gotten.
>Happy to have been on the ride at all.
It may just be a show about ponies doing everyday things in a magical land but it makes this anon smile. I think the quality has been good for the past several seasons and actually like some of the newer characters. Sure I may not like Flurry Heart due to feeling like just another alicorn to sell merch of, but the good in it far outweighs the things I dislike.

It's easy to see all the jaded people who hate it now. Anyone else still love this dorky fun little show? Sure it's /mlp/, but I don't expect everyone to still enjoy it as much as others. I don't have a shrine to it or anything, but it still gives me a dose of cute every week and that's more than enough for me.
>>
>>30512803
S U I C I D A L T E N D A N C I E S
>>
File: 1496727039163.jpg (466KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496727039163.jpg
466KB, 707x1000px
Still love it and won't ever stop.
>>
>>30512803
I love it. Always have and most likely always will no matter the quality.
>>
>>30512803
I disagree
>>
>>30512803
Same. Still love the show and love the fandom.

>>30512812
Stop namefagging you self-obsessed, narcissistic summerfag
>>
File: -_S01E26.png (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
-_S01E26.png
447KB, 1280x720px
>>30512803
...believing /mlp/ fausttroll threads are the fandom's true feeling about the show was your first mistake, believing that 'brony' band-wagoners were ever actually fans of the show was your second.
>>
File: mindless hater.jpg (131KB, 1004x489px) Image search: [Google]
mindless hater.jpg
131KB, 1004x489px
>>30512803
>>
>>30513006
I do wish Faust had been able to stick around for the full run of the show but I think it's still great.

>>30513618
Glimglam grew on me. At first she seemed overpowered and she kinda is. However she does have faults, mainly interacting with others and getting over what she had been. Though that doesn't help much with Spike and Trixie reminding her she was misguided (evil) at one point.
>>
>>30513618
Post count honestly says it all.
When you've made over 100 times more posts on a my little pony image dump site than someone who has almost 200 posts then you seriously need to rethink your life.
>>
>>30512803
>shits in your coffee
>>
>>30514741
how does that make that make any since?
>>
>>30514741
FUCK YOU, HATER
>>
>>30514965
It's a gauge of autism, obviously. TWENTY THOUSAND POSTS is quite a fucking lot, bucko.
>>
File: IMG-20170122-WA0086.jpg (796KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170122-WA0086.jpg
796KB, 1200x849px
>>30512803
I like you OP. Just the fact that this show hasn't turned to Spongbob-tier shit by Season 7 says a lot about the quality of this show.

The ride will never truly end. It will live on in our hearts until the end.
>>
>>30515106
it just says he's been there a while. you'd surprised how many post you make when you don't keep track.

also by your logic you might be pretty "autistic" too.
>>
>>30515144
it could've been better, and they ruined a lot of expectations that people had. It killed a lot of fan content and destroyed peoples investment in the show. This isn't about the show being "as good as it could be", it's about how Hasbro shat all over it's fans and brought a subpar product with their corporate greed.

It's sad for anyone to defend this schlock, after all the fandom has been through, after everyone left and people moved on from it.
After people called out the inconsistencies and problematic writing in the show, and were hounded by people who couldn't let go.

That is the definition of sick. And I'm glad the state of the fandom is what it is now, because it's what both Hasbro and their wankers deserve.
>>
File: 1499831841492.gif (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499831841492.gif
160KB, 600x600px
>>30515226
If you didn't accept from day one that this show was nothing to Hasbro than a marketing tool for their toyline, then you've deluded yourself.

The fact that it's even watchable at this point is astounding to me. When Hasbro fucks over the fandom, I take it as business as usual. Sure the product could be better, but the fact is Hasbro never cared if it was good or not. They would have made the show regardless of if Lauren was attached.

We're all here by accident anon. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>30515209
> Jarkes
He's not autistic. He is on the Aspergers spectrum and is known for constantly chimping out and harrasing people who dislike what he likes, though.
>>
>>30515274
>It's okay that a company with a devoted fan base decided to screw them over and dwindle their numbers with because it didn't matter to them either way.

This kind of behavior is not something to ignore.

"What you must remember, is that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
>>
>>30512803
I'm glad to see someone who still feels this way.

I've stuck around since late in season 1. Aside from Season 3 for the most part, I think the show has maintained and in some respects grown in quality over the years. Our girls are fleshed out as characters, the world has grown, the animation is richer and more detailed, the sound work has stayed consistent.

The show still consistently makes me smile and I can still look at the characters and think "man they're still cute as hell." I haven't grown tired of anyone's voice.

But sort of like fuck Pinkie Pie lately. She's been written in some spots to full Peter Griffin tier.
>>
File: Abomination.png (156KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.png
156KB, 1280x771px
>>30515311
Are you going to boycott? Take away their precious shekels unless it gets better? What's your endgame?

What do you not get about they don't care about us?

You're not the target demographic, you're a freak, a statistical anomaly. A fraction of the revenue of parents who buy them the new edition of the My Little Pony™ Flurry Heart® Princess Castle Playset every Christmas.

They

Don't

Care

And they NEVER will
>>
>>30515378
They don't care about you either, anon. You are as useless and insignificant as the people you are trying to mock.
>>
>>30515407
Trying to mock? I'm not trying to mock anyone. Hell I KNOW i'm useless and insignificant, that ain't news to me. I've known that since day 1.

I just want people to understand my point of view.

Let me use a metaphor:

Welcome to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the finest little girls train ever made.

The ride started in 2010 and has been chugging on the Season track for years since.

Now you look inside the cabins. You see the target demographic of little girls going about their business and playing with their pony dolls whist being waited on by the staff of the train whilst their parents tip them.

Then you go a few cars down where there's a few empty box cars. Inside are a few bums huddled inside away from the nice pretty cabins just enjoying being on the ride as well. The engineer has been kind enough to let you lease your box car to do "whatever"
Now as one of those bums in the back of that boxcar, do you really think you have the right to march up to the front of the train and tell them not only that their train driving sucks and that you and your boxcar buddies take precedent over the well paying little girls?
>>
>>30515496
were not bums, were people, and the engineer is a fuckstick for allowing the bums in the train in the first place, only for them to stay stagnant in voice for the remainder of the ride.

Should of just went full G3 instead of blue balling.

But, here's the thing you don't understand, we freaks are actually promoting the show by talking about it and reveling in it's mediocrity, only to be used like a cheap whore and thrown in the trash once our use is up. That conductor isn't being nice, he's using the added bums to build onto success, and then shoving them away when their not useful anymore.
>>
>>30515334
I started late season 1 too. I'm surprised it's been seven years. A movie is even coming out. Which I actually like the look of the animation.

There's some things I dislike. Season 3 being bad and having Twilights Alicornification being so quick and nonsensical. Use a spell that causes problems to "finish" the spell which puts things back to normal then be granted semi-phenomenal nearly-cosmic power? Coulda been done better.

There's things I'd like to see happen. More Celestia and Luna episodes. Preferably with them happy and hanging out together. Explanation on how the Apple parents died. Flutters and Discord getting together like a Beauty and the Beast sorta thing.

Even if none of that happens what it does give us I enjoy a good bit. Even when I know they're doing something cliche it can still get to me. Like Silver Spoons turn around. Speaking of I'd like to see her more now that she's less a bitch.
>>
File: 1460943117688.png (320KB, 757x571px) Image search: [Google]
1460943117688.png
320KB, 757x571px
>>30513618
>mindless hater
Hi, Jarkes. Your horse is still shit.
>>
b>>30515549
Hasdrones cant refute this.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.