[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season 1 >Spike is a punching bag of a character only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ddrugon.png (139KB, 914x875px) Image search: [Google]
ddrugon.png
139KB, 914x875px
>season 1
>Spike is a punching bag of a character only good for slapstick and stupid gags
>season 2
>let's try give him some glory (not saying his episodes are good but at least they tried)
>season 3
>season 4
>let's try give him some glory (not saying his episodes are good but at least they tried)
>season 5
>season 6
>season 7
>?

Soooo that upcoming Spike episode huh
>>
>>30511436
Gonna be a punching bag of a character.
>>
File: spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg (84KB, 430x358px) Image search: [Google]
spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg
84KB, 430x358px
>>30511436
Gas all spikefags, this garbage is beyond hope.
>>
>>30511436
> season 8
>"You know what Twilight? I'm sick and tired of you bossing me around everywhere and showing me very little respect. I'm out of here."
>Twilight realizes that she was pretty much a slave owner. So much for the princess of friendship.
>That episode gets regarded as one of the best in the series
>>
>>30511436
It's a fucking stock sitcom plot. It will be him being stupid for 18 minutes and 4 minutes of him feeling sorry for himself while Ember and Thorax metaphorically suck his dicks and tell him that he's great.
>>
File: file.png (70KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 250x150px
https://e621.net/post/show/1239828/2017-4_fingers-anthro-backsack-balls-barely_visibl
He just needs to hang out with guys more
>>
>>30511846

That's why he hangs out with Ember and Thorax. Because they feed his ego.
>>
>>30512023
They kind of do owe everything to him.
>>
>>30512097

It turns out they worship the ground Spike walks on.
>>
>>30511824
They don't have the balls to write an episode like this.
>>
>>30512023
I think that's the reason why you hang out with horsefuckers, too.
>>
>>30511824
You just described Dragon Quest.
>>
Ember and Thorax compete over who can pleasure Spike better.
>>
>>30511436
>season 5
other than princess spike he was used well in s5.
>>
>>30512627
Except nothing like that actually happened in there?
>>
>>30512627
Nah, and not even Spike at Your Service describes that. We need something where like, Twilight snaps at him and calls him stupid and he says something like "You're not my mom!" and then runs out and it's a story of how they reconcile and see each other as family.
>>
>>30511824

i agree with >>30512544
>>
>>30511436
He is also a pointless third wheel in the Movie
>>
>>30513378
Well I think he'll be awesome in the movie.He got a duet with Twilight and we might see him kick Grubber ass.
>>
>>30512790
That's S1 owl episode.
>>
>>30513378
That applies to everyone not named Twilight. He'll probably be more relevant than the other 5 at least.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.