[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 96

File: 1397457364988.png (195KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397457364988.png
195KB, 659x1024px
THE NIGHT SHALL LAST FOREVER edition.

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA

Previous thread: >>30495475
>>
File: medium.gif (152KB, 324x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
152KB, 324x600px
>>30505918
Nah
>>
>>30505934
>literally ow the edge

With that said, it's been years since I've seen this
>>
>>30505918
>After developing an advanced civilization for 1000 years, it's time for Luna to come home
>Lunestrian forces fly down and take control of every major city in Equestria
>Prissy stallions are imprisoned for use as slave labor, while mares are forbidden from holding jobs
>The nobility are executed for their corruption
>Celestia herself is dragged out and forced to watch as Canterlot burns
>Finally, Luna passes judgement on her
>For the crime of tyranny, Princess Celestia is to have her eyes and hooves cut off, her tongue seared, and her horn destroyed, before being banished to the sun
>Luna and Anon have so many satyr babies that within a few years, Equestria is ready to exterminate the griffons
>>
>>30505918
How easily can Anon seduce Luna by shaking his hips and telling her that he'll make tonight last forever?
>>
>>30505918
First for naming the moon colony "Elysium".
>>
>>30505969
And the talent agent says, "That's a pretty good show, what do you call that act?"

"The aristocrats!"
>>
>>30505969
>satyr babies
Sickening
>>
>>30505996
ayy
>>
>>30505918
Re: last thread.

>Moon Civilization name has to be something grand due to Luna's ego as Nightmare Moon.
>Has to thematically fit as a mirror to Equestria by using stria as its end.
>Equestria
>Aquastria
>Seaquestria
>Etcetera
>Possibly something related to Norse or Northern European, if Moon Civilization is to be more Norse-based than Equestrian Greek/Roman-based.
>Something to do with horses?

Anyone know what the Valkyrie's horses/steeds were called? Pegasi are Greek.
>>
>>30505969
Well as long as there is no pretense that Luna isn't evil, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>30505969
>>30505934
>>That guy abusing glimshit in the last thread

Where are all theses edgy fucks coming from lately?

This isn't darkness in service of some serious narrative with actual plot and character development.

It's just suffering and gore for its own sake.

Get a grip you fucks
>>
File: 1485887437173.jpg (178KB, 890x981px) Image search: [Google]
1485887437173.jpg
178KB, 890x981px
Any artists on the progeny of NMM 'moonpony' race concept yet?
>>
>>30506006
>>Has to thematically fit as a mirror to Equestria by using stria as its end
no.
>>
>>30505987
That'd be good for a major settlement's name.

Elysium could be the capitol, a holdover from Equestrian naming and thematically as "paradise".

Later settlements and cities could be called more Viking things, like Valhalla, Einherjar, etcetera.
>>
>>30506006
>>Has to thematically fit as a mirror to Equestria by using stria as its end.
y tho
>>
>>30506023
yes.
>>
>>30506006
Hitlerdidnothingwrongria

Anon named it following the arbitrary rules set by Luna.
>>
>>30506025
>Later settlements and cities
For some reason when I imagine Nightmare's empire on the moon I imagine a vast, endlessly sprawling utopian city complete with opulent walls and fortresses.
>>
>>30506025
Could grab some names from the Rohirrim as well, since they're basically Norses that love horses even more than usual.

And you know Anon would give into the temptation to use things like LOTR as inspiration for naming kids and places.
>>
>>30506025
I vote "The Cradle" because 'cradle' is a type of bed, and that's where you sleep when the moon is out.
>>
>>30506040
Don't forget to keep in mind in regards to Anon, when they begin the actual empire building deep into their banishment he's going to be pretty old himself. Centuries old.

What I'm trying to say is NMM would probably rub off on him and influence his personality a bit, he'd get more serious and stringent like her.
>>
>>30506040
>Anon's a huge sci-fi nerd and calls all of his children "lunatics"
>>
>>30506055
To be fair they'd both have to serious the fuck up after being banished since they'd have to build LITERALLY EVERYTHING themselves from scratch, from the bottom up.
>>
>>30506029
Thematically, Luna (as Nightmare Moon) would probably be egotistical enough to believe she could create something *better* than Equestria.

So, pretty much an improved "mirror" of what she wanted to rule over, and was banished from, with a hint of mockery.

She's also, at this point, more Equestrian than how she'd be over the centuries as Moon Pony Civ develops its own culture.

Outside of this, narratively the major movers of the world have that in their names; minor countries or entities have more unique names.

If Moonquestria is supposed to be a rival to Equestria in most ways...
>>
File: 1486342416388.jpg (128KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486342416388.jpg
128KB, 819x1024px
>rgre this past thread and now this one
>all this worldbuilding and idea bouncing
>>
Promptbin Anon here. Just so you know, I put all the moon pony stuff in a separate bin:
https://pastebin.com/t1adNGZ0

This way it's easier to find, and share to non-rgre threads as necessary.
>>
>>30506042
That'd be cool for the original settlement's name.

I mean, you have the City of London, which is the original area of the Roman city Londinium and of Medieval London and is now a district, and then London as we know it: a fucking huge city that's swallowed most of Southern England.
>>
File: 45c.png (159KB, 2480x1900px) Image search: [Google]
45c.png
159KB, 2480x1900px
>>30506055
>Anon and NMM influence each other over the centuries
>Anon is more strict, and NMM has picked up Anon's habit of picking up ponies and cradling them in his arms when he's talking to them, because they're so much smaller than he is
>Moonpones seeking audience with NMM do so knowing that she'll pick them up in her magic and hold them up
>>
>You drag Glimmy through the castle by her horn and throw her outside into the dirt
>She's bawling and thrashing
>You shove her to the ground and climb on her back, grabbing a handful of the red clay and smearing it on her face
"Eat it!" you shout, shoving the clay into her mouth
>Starlight cries and tries to run, but you force her to eat the dirt
>You shove her face into the ground and punch her in the side a few times
>Ponyville is empty, it is dark
>Under the light of the moon, you fill Starlight's belly with dirt
>As she vomits it up, you push her into the puddle and leave her there
>You take a moment to look over your handiwork
>What have you done?
>You ignore that and go look for more trouble
>Maybe you can destroy Trixie's home now
>>
>>30506072
Still on-going, based Anon.
>>
Maybe story focused more on social differences between moon and Equestria than on Anon fucking Luna, so it's actually /RGRE/ and not /moon/.

>Luna wasn't banished alone, she wasn't only one that rebelled, a lot of of ponies supported her, thus elements of (((harmony))) banished them all.
>She also wasn't totally wrong with her rebelion, she had some valid reasons, maybe when sisters both became rulers they knew that they would rule for many many years, so both decided that they would steer Equestria into direction they wanted, so in few centuries it would be great country. They visions were so different that Luna decided to secede, Celestia wasn't so happy with that so war.

>Ponies on moon started to build their own society, but based on Luna's ideas, so very different than Equestrian
Not RGR, maybe there are some bat ponies among them so they accept eating meat, lesser focus on peace and harmony and more on power and strenght etc.
>At some point Anon appears, but on the moon instead of the planet. Even with his limited knowledge about tech, magic alows moon ponies to recreate many earth inventions, guns, cars, electricity (not exactly sci-fi level but more like middle to late XX century plus some inventions based solely on magic like teleporters and shieet)

He doesn't need to fuck Luna, it can be included, but he also might just marry some nice moon mare, or even dedicate himself to science instead of horse pussy or maybe he became some important politician, like Luna's advisor

>After 1000 years Luna returns, but she is rather idifferent towards Equestrians and Celestia, her anger had subsidied but after 1000 years she really doesn't have any bond with Celestia, also she never forgived her completely for stopping her from forming her own country
>Both countries start to create some diplomatic relations, ambassadors are exchanged etc.
>Giant society clash between moon and other countries, Anon in the middle of this all because he's important in some way
>>
>>30506025
Like Jötunheimr?
>>
>>30506072
MUH DIK
>>
>>30506077
>Cradle being the original settlement where Luna and Anon set up home.
>Over the centuries, as the settlement expanded to become the capitol, the city became known as Elysium but the core, where Luna and Anon's thrones are, is still known as the Cradle.
>>
>>30506078
How adorable
>>
>>30506091
Stuff like that, yeah.
>>
>>30506090
>Maybe story focused more on social differences between moon and Equestria than on Anon fucking Luna, so it's actually /RGRE/ and not /moon/.
Gotta build the world some first, Anon. All this world building is crucial to getting the setting right, then start introducing RGRE elements and plot points.
>>
>>30506112
This.

And, this may actually expand to encompass general AiE too, depending on how the setting is used by based write-fags.
>>
>>30506040
>Norses that love horses even more than usual.
Nice.
>>
>>30506112
>>30506124

Yeah but you can build world along the story, you don't need to write few thousands words of worldbuilding and then proceed to actually make it RGRE, you can start with Luna's return so you have RGR vs not-RGR conflict from the very begging and then you proceed to create some background, maybe some conversations where moon ponies proceed to explain their society to Equestrians, and than Equestrians being perplexed how backward it is or something.
>>
File: Glimmerfags BTFO.png (477KB, 881x532px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerfags BTFO.png
477KB, 881x532px
>>30506084
>As you walk away you hear Starlight crying in the dirt
>It was loud and annoying
>Get yourself a running start and kick her in the gut
>She's breathless and quiet now
>Go find Trixie's caravan and smash the wheels
>Pull the door out of the frame and wreck everything inside
>How devilish of you
>Skedaddle on outta there before Trixe Thundercunt gets back
>>
File: 1388542346283.jpg (195KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1388542346283.jpg
195KB, 1024x1280px
>posted a simple green last thread about getting pulled to the moon with Nightmare Moon because you refused to let her fight alone against Celestia and building a utopia with her
>come back to two threads chock fucking full of worldbuilding and expanding on my original shitty prompt
>mfw
>>
>>30506143
Ya can't build a building on the fly, Anon. It don't matter if it's gonna be a house, a movie theatre, or a public crap-hole, you need plans.

Writers who usually rush in by the seat of their pants usually burn out in three--four chapters without any sort of plan.
>>
>>30506152
You did good, Anon.
>>
>>30506158
Maybe I wrote my thoughts in the worng way.

I wanted to say that I want story focused mainly on sociall differences between moon and Equestria, maybe throw some technology and politics into it, but still story focused mostly on RGR vs not-RGR conflict, where both sides think that their way is better and that other side is almost barbaric.

We have dozens of stories about Anon and his waifu, both lewd and comfy, so I advocate for something slighty different. Not another "Anon fucks waifu into oblivion, other mares are jealous, he also has shittone of children", something more mature for exchange.
>>
>>30506090
>1000 years later, bitterness still remains
>Luna still feels hurt and betrayed that Celestia evidently cared little about her and preferred the status quo of her being the important ruler, and Luna being unimportant, and banished her for a thousand years when she lashes out
>Celestia blames Anon for corrupting her sister, turning family against each other. She believes Luna would be willing to reconcile had he not interfered, turning Luna further and further away from her.
>As such, the wild flamed of hatred have long since died, leaving only a cold apathy with one sister wanting the other one back, who in return wants nothing to do with her, unwilling to leave the land where she receives the love and adoration she never got in Ewuestria.
>>
>>30506194
That can happen once the setting is crafted, Anon. Plus, in the meantime, such thoughts/ideas, even prototype greens, can be used in its construction.
>>
>>30506152
>make post about still waiting for forgotten NMM green
>get this
I'll take it
>>
>>30506194
I've been thinking about it in this way; right after their banishment it's 1000 years worth of building a new glorious empire from nothing, birthing and raising all their citizens themselves and building up the moon's society itself block by block. The social differences between the two wouldn't clash until the 1000 years are up, allowing them to return.
>>
>Moonpones are a blend of OGR and RGR
>Equal GR in some respects, but still one or the other in different ways.
>Luna grew up in RGRE and lived it for a long time, that way of thinking is ingrained deeply for her.
>The gender divide is not as extreme as on Equestria, but it still exists (perhaps 2:1 mares:stallions)
>>
>>30506014
Its summer.
>>
>>30506194
>Not another "Anon fucks waifu into oblivion, other mares are jealous, he also has shittone of children"
The 'fucking his mare into oblivion' and 'having a shitton of children' part would be kind of essential for starting an entirely new race and society though.
>>
>>30506202
Mabe you are right. I just don't want to see such great idea wasted on some generic green about Anon fucking Luna.

>>30506231

I'm also not the big fan of idea of immortal Anon, if there was some way to became immortal wouldn't Celestia used it on her loved ones during her 1000 years of rulling? It's stupid to assume that she never was in loving relationship. Because of that I proposed that Anon appears shortly before Luna's return and helps to introduce new technologies.
>>
>>30506199
>Celestia blames Anon as an escape-goat for her own failings of Luna.
>She partly has a point, but also knows deep down she's trying to shift the blame.
>The thought of having a Brother(-in-Law) also excites her somewhat, as Celestia has always been big on family.
>On meeting Luna again a thousand years later, she's shocked to discover it's Anon pushing for some reconciliation.
>He may dislike Celestia, but he's doing it for Luna.
>Luna, on the other hand, is cold and apathetic to her sister.
>She doesn't want to co-rule Equestria again (aka being in her shadow).
>When she learns that Celestia blamed Anon, her husband, love of her life, and the father of all their children, the divide grows even more.
>>
>After trade-links and borders are opened between Moon and Equestria, Applejack and the rest of the Mane Six go there.
>She's interested in the types of Moon Apples cultivated up there, and is trying to haggle for the rights to grow or import them to Equestria.
>Gets in a fight with a Moon Stallion.
>Expects him to be a prissy colt, like Equestrian stallions.
>Is surprised when he knocks her on her ass flat.
>>
>>30506253
I like it. The cold, distant relations the sisters have is also reflected in the two societies.
>Equestria is wary, but also interested in Moonpony society
>Moonponies are better off alone, wanting nothing to do with Equestria, finding their backwards culture baffling and weird, not wanting them to taint their beautiful moon society
>>
>>30506252
earlier last thread is was that nightmare shared in the secrets of immortality with him because he was her lover

maybe theyre not entirely immortal just ageless and can still be killed
>>
>>30506199
>Luna still feels hurt and betrayed that Celestia evidently cared little about her and preferred the status quo of her being the important ruler, and Luna being unimportant, and banished her for a thousand years when she lashes out
1,000 years of night isn't exactly 'lashing out'...
>>
did anyone save the green from the last thread?
>>
>>30506309
its here

>>30506072
>>
> The nobles protest that the moon ponies are using the open immigration policy to cherrypick the best and brightest of Equestria
> Which, humiliatingly enough, does not include them
> Celestia sternly glares at them
> "I will not stop any of my little ponies from seeking happiness. If they cannot find that happiness here and under your employ, then they have my blessing to find it elsewhere."
>>
>>30506308
>1,000 years of night
Did you mean "5 minutes of night in a fit of emotion"
>>
>>30506321
> In a fit of emotion
Luna literally transformed into an evil version of herself.
>>
>>30506298
Yeah, but my point is that if there was actually some way to became immortall then why we don't have any immortals in the show outside of those who are naturally immortall. And I'm not speaking about about god like immortality, just that you live untill you are killed, or your lifespan is so long that you appear as immortall to others?

Just my personall aversion to that concept, but if we're speaking about actually something bigger than few posts green, I want to keep wish fulfillment to minimum. (Yeah, stupid idea in green about Anon on the moon but still)

Also I'm pretty sure that if human became suddenly immortal he would went insane in few decades, and in 1000 years probably Anon and Luna wold just kill each other. You can't love forever.

Maybe I'm over analyzing, and it sounds autistic but those are just things that I really don't like in stories.
>>
>>30506328
If only there was something someone could have done to see if she was okay, if only she had some kind of sisterly figure to be concerned about her wellbeing
>>
>Luna's crown design is based off her Nightmare Moon helmet, but the top has been modified to have an obsidian crown, much like Celestia's.
>Curiously, the gem ornamentation is artificially fractal: a startling emerald green and a rich, deep blue, to symbolise her and her husband's eternal love for one another, are interweaved.
>Magic.
>>
>>30506345
>if there was actually some way to became immortall then why we don't have any immortals in the show outside of those who are naturally immortall
easy

its a closely controlled and held secret by the first immortals
you dont want literally everyone suddenly learning how to be immortal
>>
>>30506321
>"The night will last forever!"
>5 minutes
>Attacking her sister and trying to steal the elements
>Fit of emotion

Being emotional is no excuse to try and fuck someone over, especially an entire world who would've frozen to death in her idiotic plan.
>>
>Cities are mostly carved into the rocks and caverns.
>Natural holes and carved entrances allow for uninterrupted views of the cosmos/Luna's night.
>In areas where that's not possible, however, natural veins of jewels and precious ores are left to marble the cavern roofs or are ornamentally-carved, to symbolically represent the night.
>Moon Ponies lament to visitors that while not as beautiful as the night sky, it's the second-closest thing.
>>
File: 1490140559589.png (3MB, 1800x2291px) Image search: [Google]
1490140559589.png
3MB, 1800x2291px
>>30506347
daww
>>
>>30506377
>entire world who would've frozen to death
Except when it didn't when shown Equestria under her rule
>>
File: nightmare moon a cute.jpg (269KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare moon a cute.jpg
269KB, 1024x1325px
>>30506019
From the greens:

Physical Attributes:
>Darker and more subdued colors than regular ponies
>Waving hair due to alicorn genetics (probably less wavy though)
>Possibly ethereal or kinda-ethereal manes
>Fangs, eat meat
>Slit (possibly glowing at night like their mother) eyes like NMM, since she never changed in physical form, only her personality when forced to face the barren surface of the moon
>Thin, waif-like statures due to low-g environment
>Wear amulets to compensate for Equus' gravity while visiting
>Voices have a musical or whispering undertone, reminiscent of their mother
>View NMM and Anon as the All-Mother and All-Father, or similar titles/analogues

Cultural:
>They all still have NMM's cackle, and will easily join in with their kin in doing so, whenever they laugh or get grandiose about something
>Less RGRE and more OGR for their inhabitants
>NMM and Anon have children only once every few generations, and it's a big celebration
>Current Moonponies have a day/night of remembrance for the first children, who toiled to create the paradise now covering the moon
>Generations of DETERMINATION have given them human propensity for ambition/endurance/exploration
>Egotistical about their species and their achievments

My own crafting:
>They have gender roles closer to our own because of anon
>Each type of moonpony exhibits human qualities more closely related to their tribe
>Different class or paradigm of magic casting, application, and creation due to Anon's fascination with magic in his daughters and sons
>Spots or freckles on their coats they adoringly refer to as "craters"?
>>
>>30506390
I love this one
>>
>>30506401
>low-g environment
they'd probably be taller than most terran ponies too
>>
File: Panopyra3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panopyra3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30506389
I liked the massive all encompassing planetary magical barrier that surrounds the moon and keeps in an atmosphere idea. That way they can turn it into a magical wonderland with all kinds of alien looking flora.

Lots of bioluminescence too, like Pandora.
>>
>Anon is someone important on the moon, maybe Luna's right hoof, maybe head scientist, someone big
>He's married to some moon mare, she isn't that speciall, maybe some politician or something, but nowhere near his level
>She looks nice, but nothing exceptional
>But they still love each other very much and are happy

>Than he travles to Equestria for some reason and she's with him
>Mares are surprised why he doesn't have a herd and why his mare is incapable of supporting him so he doesn't need to work
>They try to flirt with him, or act aggresively towards her thinking that they are helping Anon
>Meanwhile he's disgusted that other mares flirt with him even when they can see that he's married
BUM cultural conflict

>>30506375
Well it isn't good explanations, if they can actually make someone immortal than why they never did, especially when they were younger?
Why Celestia never made any of her lovers immortal so they could rule beside her? Or maybe she did but they just went insane after century or two? Maybe our minds aren't meant to work so long?
But I still think that there isn't any way to make someone immortal so they can't do it.
>>
>>30506194
>maybe throw some technology and politics into it

>Anon creates magitech on moon to reduce magical consumption
>They use them to power their biomes
>Along with all sorts of other tech Anon comes up with because he used to be an engineer
>No tech exports allowed, since Anon knows the danger of letting non-pony mudspecies getting their hands on that kind of power
>Twiggles has an aneurysm when she learns she can't import and study their magitech
>>
>>30506391
We saw the inside of her palace. That's it.
>>
>>30506401
>Fangs, eat meat
What meat is there on the moon, though? A cannibalistic society would not flourish
>>
>>30506401
>>NMM and Anon have children only once every few generations, and it's a big celebration
I really like this one for some reason.
>>
>>30506435
I give an almost god-like ability to Nighmare, able to form her own small creatures of plant life through liberal application of her magic, but incredibly magically demanding and physically exhausting. Would allow her and Anon, over the course of a thousand years, to slowly create and cultivate entire ecosystems on the moon utterly different to those on Equus, or whatever their planet is called.
>>
>All these Celestia apologists.
>They probably support Zebra and Griffin immigration too.
>>
>>30506427
Been done in an autistic New Lunar Republic FimFic, Anon.

Wasn't good.
>>30506409
The initial cities could be in underground chasms and caverns, to reflect what the moon was originally like.

As it became more terraformed, subsequent cities had more above-ground elements.

Pandora-like luminescence is pretty awesome, though.
>>
>>30506426
Because Celestia is the more responsible sibling who can better understand the ramifications of doing such a thing.
>>
>>30506295
Some moon ponies begin calling for having a wall built...
>>
>>30506475
Just close the portal.
>>
>>30506435
it's possible that bear with me on this one there might have been ancient monsters, or even an ecosystem entirely dependent, from the consumption of corpses at the lowest levels to the hunting of other predators at the highest, upon exiled races of monsters that had been exiled or sent to the moon. wee see it in the comics, but we don't need cancer at that level.

moonponoies got their taste of meat when they had to hunt these creatures for food before their agricultural systems had developed to the point they could sustain themselves on the plants. then they learned to farm them like we do cows after anon gave them the idea.
>>
>>30506401
Nightmare Moon's physical traits were passed onto their children, as a sort of lingering visual punishment for Luna.

Over the course of a millennia, Anon calmed her tits down, and she became Luna again.

She still loves her kids, though.

By the time she and Anon make contact with Equestria again a thousand years later, she looks like her post-season 2 self, but larger and more Celestia-like in stature (a thousand years of physical growth).

>>30506492
Omnivorous, thanks to Anon's genes in the pool?
>>
>>30506389
>>30506409
>>30506462
it looks pretty damn cool, and fits the moon aesthetic for the plants to glow, just like the eyes of the moonponies glow. they'd grow in low-light conditions, since the sun and moon, because of celestia, are very rarely on the same side of the planet, so they'd be in a constant state of twilight during the millennium.
>>
>>30506434
And we saw outside where there were at least Timberwolves. What we didn't see beyond that is speculative.
>>
File: 1499736762655.png (776KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499736762655.png
776KB, 1280x960px
>>30506501
i like her just being a more chilled out nmm myself desu
>>
>>30506478
Build a wall around the portal
>>
>Moon same as Equestrian's sun aren't really similar to ours.
>When Celestia uses her magic sun moves immediately so it must be a lot closer than ours
>It can't really be star, it's some kind of artifact created by someone a lot more powerfull than ponies or maybe some magicall construct
>Same with moon it's actually not just a chunk of rock
>It's still mostly wasteland, but it has it's own fauna and flora, some atmosphere and bigger gravity than our moon.
>Moon ponies live actually quite comfortable lives, with a lot of natural resources and lack of any competitors they can create something great

>>30506464
She is, after 1000 years of rulling country. We don't know if she was like that when she was younger. She certainly wasn't all knowing goddes because otherwise Sombra or NMM never would happened. They were probably pretty young then, maybe in their late 20s, otherwise Luna wouldn't just went NMM because she was neglected. If she lived longer she would actually need to deal with a lot tougher stuff, like death of everyone she loves. Something like ponies not liking her night wouldn't bother her if she was few decades old.
Also if Luna was capable pf making Anon immortal just because she wanted to, and it actually worked, and he didn't go insane, than why Celestia making someone she loved immortal to rule alongside her would be bad thing.
>>
>>30506512
Man, cuddling with that would be like your own personal living night light
>>
>>30506523
that completely negates the early hardships and terror at being banished to a dusty ball of nothing though if everything is just there and fine for them

the whole society concept has been based on everyone equally pulling their weight to make something out of the moon and their new empire
>>
>>30506523
Because now everyone wants and demands access to immortality. Nightmare Moon doing that for Anon would show how reckless she was and possibly even selfish, willing to do it for her lover but withhold it from everyone else. Would also display her complete lack of love for Equestria's ponies.
>>
>>30506559
Perhaps his immortality was because she hadn't the slightest inkling of what the two of them would accomplish, and just didn't want to be alone on the moon for the next nine centuries at best?
Or immortality was a requirement for Anon before he could impregnate her, and she wanted an immortal king to rule beside her over her children?
>>
>>30506598
More like she felt he was all she had in the world and couldn't imagine him dying of old age and leaving her all alone.
>>
>>30506559
Just make it something highly dangerous for both the person giving the treatment and the one receiving, like shred apart your soul dangerous.
>>
>>30506544
Well they appear with nothing. No tools, no means of defence, nothing. On the chunk of rock that is mostly desert with rare trees and not a lot of water. But it's livable, if moon was just a rock I'm pretty sue that most of them would just die. Even if Luna was capable of magically allowing other ponies to breath, she would have only few moments to do it, we don't know if they all would appear in the same place. Also without water or wood, or food they would die in few days. If we want to make it harder maybe moon has less magic so they actually need to work a lot for everything, they can't just magically grow some food.

>>30506559
Celestia doesn't have to make someone immmortal oficially. She has almost absolute power, she can do what she wants. She can just marry someone and than after he rules with her for century or so no one would question him and his immortality. And after 1000 years she can simply say that he's naturaly immortall.
And I don't think that when she was younger and needed to choose life or death for someone she loved, she would think that much about politicall scandalls, unless she isn't that kind and loving pony but cold blooded ruler.

Also what about Anon's and NMM children would she let them die or what? Would she love her children less than Anon or make them all immortall and then face overpopulation in few centuries?
>>
>>30506616
>if moon was just a rock I'm pretty sue that most of them would just die
which was why it started out as just nmm and anon banished to the moon
not anyone else
>>
>>30506616
Water would be found in craters as ice, initially. It'd need to be filtered/thawed, though.
>>
>>30506501
>Omnivorous, thanks to Anon's genes in the pool?
That's all well and good, but where are they getting their meat in the thousand years before they make contact with Equestria?
Because otherwise, they're going to need a lot of peanuts.
>>
>>30506616
This whole question can be easily hand-waved:
>True, romantic love with an alicorn, returned, is the only time when the magic spell can be cast, and only by the loved
>The mortal must accept (which most do not, because they're surrounded by friends and family they would have to watch wither away) the gift
>The spell can only be used once, or only after they are killed somehow
There. No need to shit up the thread with the philosophical argument of immortality and who is entitled to it.
>>
>>30506616
I'm not going to get into Celestia since this is all about Luna, I just picture her to generally be moral and just in most everything she does, maybe even considering immortality to be a curse she doesn't wish on anyone else.

>Also what about Anon's and NMM children would she let them die or what? Would she love her children less than Anon or make them all immortall and then face overpopulation in few centuries?
This could be a good point of conflict between Anon and NMM. Maybe Anon would feel the same way as Celestia about it and they'd get into arguments or fights.
>>
>>30506616
>Also what about Anon's and NMM children would she let them die or what? Would she love her children less than Anon or make them all immortall and then face overpopulation in few centuries?
Maybe she knows unending life is really a curse, so she spares them that
>>
>>30506660
Moon-monsters dormant for centuries, awoken and returned to the surface when Anon and NMM get sent there.
>>
>>30506663
That'll do.

>>30506667
This'll be my last post on the matter, back to the important shit.
>>
File: 132675274412.png (4MB, 3013x3820px) Image search: [Google]
132675274412.png
4MB, 3013x3820px
>>30506512
>>30506501
>>30506401
>Nightmare moon banished with anon.
>Gradually calms her tits with his help.
>After one hundred years or so, decides that "Nightmare moon" isnt appropriate.
>But "Luna" isnt who she is anymore either.
>Decides to change her name to reflect her new attitude (Selene or something?).
>As they've simply been calling their young civilisation "the moon kingdom", with the actual satilite itself not having a proper name.
>Anon suggests the simple solution of giving it the name "Luna" in memory of the pony she used to be.

>>30506559
>>30506523
>Immortality problem.
Elements did it, and they turned to stone straight after, in this timeline they're not reforged.
Which also brings up an unrelated matter i'd like to see, but wouldnt really fit in the story.
>Twilight goes home to canterlot after the sun celebration.
>Reconciles with moondancer a hell of a lot earlier.
>>
RGRE: Worldbuilding General.

I'm not complaining.
>>
>>30506690
yes, and i'm loving it too, but with all of these notes and ideas, the thought of writing a green with this setting makes me all the more nervous.

>>30506674
i love the idea of anon and NMM, along with their children, having to explore the moon and fight off moonmonsters as part of eking out an existence
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x396px
>>30506690
>Tfw you know full well literally nothing will come of all this discussing
>>
>>30506630
Yeah but than it changed a lot, we have a lot of ideas flying around, I talked more about Luna's supporters being banished with them.

But even if only NMM and Anon ended on the moon, they wouldn't be able to survive unless we make magic that super power that can do anything, food from rock and air, wood from shit and things like that. Then we again don't have any hardships because they can produce everything they want with magic and they can't do it any other way. If we make moon more livable, and maybe take away big chunk of magic, than we actually have some hardships and also explanation why their technology is more advanced. Also we can have things like moon ponies eating meat, because there are some creatures living on the moon.
Maybe make moon like Dune with gigant sandworms or some other things.

>>30506663
>>30506667
If writefag would want he can make immortal Anon story. He even can explain it in the way that may actually work. Maybe they found some artfiact on the moon that made him immortall or something. Because explanation that both sisters actually know secret of immortality but they never used it during 1000 years of their lifes is a shit, at least for me. Still I would much prefer story focused more on present than the past, with Anon not being that special snowflake that got blessed with immortality and love of goddes, but someone who appeared a lot later, and beside being on magicall moon he's normal, mortall Anon.
>>
File: 1377115384738.gif (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377115384738.gif
251KB, 500x500px
>>30506722
t-thanks
>>
File: nmm tsundere.png (363KB, 700x484px) Image search: [Google]
nmm tsundere.png
363KB, 700x484px
>>30506722
well fuck you, now i'm going to write a green just to spite you. it's gonna suck, but i'll do it anyway.
hopefully my shitty attempt won't dissuade others from trying.
>>
>>30506729
>But even if only NMM and Anon ended on the moon, they wouldn't be able to survive unless we make magic that super power that can do anything
It is. Also immortal, and Luna managed for a thousand years.
>>
File: 1499736762512.png (619KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499736762512.png
619KB, 800x800px
I think this is the most fleshed out prompt and idea rgre has ever had.
>>
>>30506737
it might work if there already exists some flora and fauna on the moon, and magic only works on those things. or her conjured water and food can only last so long or start becoming impossible to use after consuming so much.

or perhaps NMM's magic is decreased after her banishment. after all, she doesn't have magical power enough to escape.
>>
>>30506722
Thanks mate.
>>
File: pain.png (156KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
156KB, 640x594px
>>30506722
Shhh
>>
File: 1499736761591.jpg (1MB, 3344x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1499736761591.jpg
1MB, 3344x2300px
What would their building aesthetics be like? Lots of dark stone? Lots of crystals or gems? Magical based light everywhere, or even bioluminescent light everywhere?
>>
>>30506737
Yeah but we don't know if she was actually conscious during that, or maybe in some state of slumber so she could survive feedding only with magic or some other shit.
But when we talk about actually building civilization and also Anon or other ponies surviving somewhat it starts to get harder and harder.

Also magic is exactly as powerfull as writefag make it, if we assume that NMM can do everything than what is the point of them being on the moon when she can just create everything. Where are hardships and problems when she can just make them go away.
But if we take away that super strong magic, and instead of that gave them some means of survival, some atmosphere on the moon, water, some food, then actually it became struggle to survive. They need to build everything with their hoofs, blood and sweat and it became interesting. A lot more interesting than NMM just magicking everything because she can.
>>
>>30506769
i love the idea of bioluminescence. NMM's eyes and mane glow, why not those of her children? they could even discover mooncrystals like the one floating at the end of the staff in your pic
>>
>>30506775
I like 'NMM can do everything' but at great cost to her magic and energy. She could literally mold a new living plant species into existence from moon dust, but it's so taxing to her magically and/or physically she might not be able to do so again for months or years.

Still like the idea of them getting a lot of their rich resources from NMM literally grabbing nearby asteroids with her magic and pulling them down to the moon.
>>
>>30506769
I think gothic and kinda spooky, yet the ponies themselves are sweethearts
>>
>>30506801
tough as fuck sweethearts that can and sometimes do brutally take down terrifying abominations or monsters in defense of the all mother and all father and their empire
>>
>>30506808
That would be another culture difference between Equestria and Moon. Things considered "scary" by one culture are considered mundane by the other
>>
>>30506788
Meh, I much more prefer idea of either magic not being that strong at all, or moon not having thar much magic.
So when they meet Equestrians they are two different societies. One build completely upon magic, and other using a lot of technology with small ammount of magic used in the most efficent way so they can use even that small ammount of magic that they have on the moon.

Also if NMM still have powerfull magic then, especially at the beggining, their lives are a lot easier. Instead of hunting and gathering even small ammounts of food they can just magic it. Instead of fighting predators with crude weapons and risking their lives they can just magic them. It just makes lives for them to easy and defeat whole idea of struggling to survive on the moon.
>>
>>30506788
>it becomes a revered tradition among their descendants
>once she's collected enough magic and she's physically able to do so again, she molds a new species of plant from her reserves, new life to add to the moon
>it is then reverently taken by her servants and carefully planted and cultivated so it may spread far and wide and one day help turn the moon into a paradise all can live comfortably in
>>
>>30506222
trips of truth.
>>
File: 136674980266.gif (301KB, 450x590px) Image search: [Google]
136674980266.gif
301KB, 450x590px
I'm unsure if this is too edgy for the prompt, but it bothered me that the "Let's fuck like rabbits and make a moon colony" doesnt seem like the logical thing for anon and NMM to do straight off the bat so my brain came up with this after remembering that one nightmare moon picture.

>They get banished by the elements.
>Elements are what make anon immortal and able to survive on the moon.
>They also allow him to give his mare offspring.
>Unfortunately, these traits do not pass onto said offspring, the firstborn simply expires shortly after birth, even with hastily applied magical aid
>Nightmare swears that will never happen again and throws herself into making the moon habitable.
This feels too edgy, but i can see it happening, especially if they just assume the foal will be fine because they've simply forgotten how inhospitable the moon's surface is due to their own hardiness.
>>
>>30506913
limitations like this on alicorn magic are perfect. the moonponies would definitely freak out and get perfectionist about the cultivation of the newest crop, trying desperately to make the moonwheat take to the lunar soil.
>>
>>30506896
One thing I have been thinking about is settled craters and crevices having domes of air over them. Going from settlement to settlement requires either a moonicorn or an escort of Chirops (bat pines) to work the magic that turns sunlight and dust into breathable air. Chirops venture further and further from settlement, trying to find ice they can bring back for clouds and drinking water.
>>
>>30506722
I already sacrificed most of my time today to write autistic horsefiction based on the initial prompt and discussion, so 'literally nothing' is just plain wrong and untrue. Just wanted to let you guys know that
>>
>>30506954
Yeah, obviously the 'fuck like rabbits and make a colony' part would come much later after the proper infrastructure has been set up. It would probably be decades before they actually started bringing new life onto the moon.
>>
>>30506663
>an alicorn can only use this spell once
>celestia used hers on discord
>as a result, coupled with the idea that anon might be "corrupting" luna, causes her to greatly distrust anon
>this furthers the rift between the sisters, making celestia more desperate, repeat ad nauseam
>>
File: look at that bucking slut.png (314KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
look at that bucking slut.png
314KB, 800x450px
>yfw that slut, Anon, walks by and waves at you
>yfw he's wearing knee-high socks in public
He really has no shame.
>>
>>30506014
It's best just to hide them and move on. They're kids who think
>"Lel so funy xdddddddd. I am anonamoos!"
>>
>Initially, it was just to make the Moon more habitable (or even habitable) for herself and Anon.
>A trickle of water and grain a day eventually expanded to become a well/pool, and a tiny field using their, uh, "leavings", moon soil, and magic.
>After a few decades, they have a self-sustaining, fragile oasis.
>Luna eventually falls pregnant, due to her forgetting birth-control spell or being too tired before physically and magically to support a life in her womb.
>This snowballs over the centuries, like a game of Civilization II.
>>
>>30506961
Well, I thought more along the lines that moon is actually livable, it's just extremely hard.

We can't make their moon being like ours because than we must make NMM capable of doing everything with her magic, because ammount of things that must be done at the beggining to allow them to survive is so big that she needs to use shitload of magic. (shelter, food, water, oxygen, temperature, after that if they want to progress she still needs to create eveything from dust and shit)
So if she moon is just rock than we actually don't have any struggle because we either create everything via magic or die. Anon is just useless there.

But if we make moon livable but with less magic than it start to be interesting. They must to build everything from the ground, we can add some dangerous animals and plants, some action, not just NMM puffing things into existence. And it gives us excuse to introduce more advanced technology, without powerfull magic moon ponies must create tech to survive.

Also gravity. If their moon has as low gravity as ours, we don't even know if they would actually survive few years there. And even if they don't die from long exposure to that, after 1000 years all moon ponies would be extremely weak. Especially NMM after living there for so long.
>>
So we've done a great deal of worldbuilding here, but I have to know.
Where is the RGRE again?
Not shitposting, legit question.
>>
>>30507139
Equis is still RGR while the moon is more egalitarian. The real fun begins when the two make contact.
>>
>>30507139
we're building a setting wherein RGRE can clash with OGR without forcing Anon's central role as the only OGR character in the story. Now mares and stallions from the moon can experience the culture clash without directly involving all the problems of them being human, just having traits inherited from their human progenitor.
>>
>>30507143
>No mares adorably moon-jumping over to Anon, scolding him for venturing outside the airlock and telling him that ice-collecting is mare's work
Disappoint.
>>
>>30507151
Well yeah, who the fuck is going to talk down to the all father? He himself might not take too much offense, but Nightmare Moon might not be too happy about it.
>>
>>30507075
>We can't make their moon being like ours because than we must make NMM capable of doing everything with her magic
I don't understand why that or something close to it is done, but over the course of a thousand years. Little things here and there over such a long timeframe adds up, Anon. It wouldn't just suddenly be BAM, EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DONE AND READY FOR THEM.
>>
>>30507171
I'm torn on the issue. I absolutely adore the ideas that are being created in this thread, but there's a small part of me that also wants to see "RGRE: In Space" where it's regular ol' Anon on the moon with sexist mares. If this moon-talk keeps up I might write a few silly one-shots.
>>
writefag here. I'm writing a story with this setting right now. following green related.

>>30507075
>dangerous animals

>swarms of moon monsters awoken from their arrival threaten them
>their numerous broods, possible only by feasting on the corpses from those who have died, attack ponies venturing out beyond the initial "landing point"
>the ponies use them as sources of meat and protein
>capturing some of the smaller creatures to try and breed them, they create dangerous ranches of monsters they have to monitor
>they kill the more aggressive ones so the more docile ones can feed on them
>over the centuries they have thousands of heads of still-belligerent livestock, with many claw-tipped limbs and mouths still full of teeth
>the biggest ones have been culled, so only their strain remains
>The moonponies create their own version of the Grox

>There are still monsters they allow to live and roam outside the crater cities and inside the mooncaves, since it is too much effort to make them all extinct
>Hunting parties of moonponies occasionally venture out to slay some of the larger and more dangerous ones that get too close
>it is a rite of passage and a source of "delicacies" for them
>they always send a portion of meat as tribute to Anon and NMM
>they decorate hunting halls with their heads, or whatever they choose to deem as the monsters' heads
>Now and then they ask the Equestrians permission to hunt in their lands
>>
>>30507199
oh, and I was the one who wrote the train station moonpony green. here's to trying my best to write a story with them in it. i'm nowhere near good enough to write the story about their initial banishment and construction of a civilization. i'll leave that to a more practiced writefag.
>>
>>30507212
>i'm nowhere near good enough to write the story about their initial banishment and construction of a civilization. i'll leave that to a more practiced writefag.
>tfw will never get this
>>
>>30507177
Thing is that at the very beggining you must do a lot to be able to survive. If moon is just rock without anything on it Luna must use shitload of magic in very short time to make it livable for her and Anon. I'm not speaking about creating some great castle or something.
But still she needs to just puff a lot of shit form dust and rock. She needs to make oxygen, regulate temperature, create food and water. At the very beggining they wouldn't be able to make water from ice, maybe in the future. AND it's only her that can do it Anon is useless. And would be useless for very long time. After that she still needs to do everything with magic. Needs some wood? Magic. Metal? You don't have tools yet so magic! Muscle atrophy started? MAGIC!!!

So even if building civilization would take many years, they can't wait with survival, they need those things now. And where is struggle if only possible way to obtain them is magic? What is interesting in setting when everything is just puffed into existence. Yes at some point they can stop using magic and start to mine, or build things and grow food. But it's really long way to that point.
And than if magic is same on the moon as in Equestria why would they develop technology if using magic to do some things is easier?

>>30507212
>>30507214

>story about their initial banishment and construction of a civilization
What about story about contact with Equestria instead where we actually have some RGRE.
>>
>>30507249
I'm working on a story like that now.
would it be in-character for twiggles to push for a "diplomatic marriage" to secure a stallion for somepony like her?
>>
>>30505934
That brings back good memories
>>
>>30507199
I'm captivated
>>
>>30507268
Celestia pushing Twiggy into politicall mariagge with Anon to secure relations with moon.
Anon is already in happy relationship and as all moon inhabitants is monogamous.
Equestrians don't know about Lunar culture try to persuda Anon to leave his mare or at least add TS into herd.
He is understandable unhappy about that.
Twilight just think that she's doing good work because of her blind devotion to Celestia and borderline autism.
>>
>>30507199
Oh yes
>>
>>30507285
>>30507296
be sure to press "update" at the bottom to see your post.

i highly doubt purple autism would be that ignorant of their customs, since she would also be driven to study them and record everything down to every minutia imaginable, possibly even conducting "experiments" on injured moonponies residing in the local ponyville hoerspital. Anon and NMM are not happy when they find out.
>>
>>30507249
>. If moon is just rock without anything on it Luna must use shitload of magic in very short time to make it livable for her and Anon. I'm not speaking about creating some great castle or something.
This is getting very circular here. People have already argued against this with their immortality and the fact Luna already survived the moon in the show.
>>
>>30507319
Yeah, at some point I'd kind of like cartoonishness to take over before we start nit-picking every tiniest detail to break suspension of disbelief. They're magic, candy coloured talking horses for crying out loud
>>
>>30507319
Luna was capable of surviving alone. We don't know if she did something or actually hibernated for 1000 years feeding with magic and other shit. I'm pretty sure that if she was conscious she would went copmletely insane. Not NMM grade insane but rather straitjacket level insane.
Also immortality not always means that they can't die. I mean maybe they are trully immortal, but maybe without air and food they would just die.

Also the problem here is that with that setting we don't have that whole initial stuggle to survive. If we go with dead moon and surviving via magic than we lose big part of interesting story. Luna magicking thing from air and Anon sitting and doing nothing. Very captivating. It's just more interesting when we have habitable moon and actually need to put some effort into surviving, and we can have characters doing something more than sitting in that one room with oxygen whole days.

Also another problem I have with barren moon is that Luna's country would be laughably weak in comparision to Equestria. It's hard to estimate Equestrian population but with ammount of food they produce it's probably at least 1 or 2 millions. Population impossible to sustain on barren moon, unless they manage to terraform big chunks of land in those 1000 years. Yeah tech will give them some edge but Equestrians still have magic.
So I just think that while cities under some kind of domes are pretty badass, habitable moon would make a lot more intersting story and a lot more sense if we start to overanalyze things. Or we can say just fuck initiall phase and jump to the moment civilization is already established on moon, so we don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>30507374
Yeah, this guy is like, going full anti-magic here. Magic will always play a big part in anything MLP, stop trying to gimp it as hard as you can.
>>
>>30507378
we don't have to go to one extreme or the other, we can have a mix. quantifying the limitations of magic on the moon is important in worldbuilding. she's an alicorn, so she does have a lot of power, but she's also limited in her use of it. all we have to do is establish rules for what her magic can do on the moon to believably limit it enough to make survival on the moon difficult enough, but not impossible.

I'll be using the story i'm writing in the current time to explain some things about how the moon civilization wound up, but I don't want to just spell it all out like a rulebook. again, i'd like to leave that story up to an ambitious writefag.
>>
>>30507374
>>30507383
You are right in some regards, I try to think of setting when magic doesn't play that big role.

>Magic will always play a big part in anything MLP

That's exactly my problem, we have tons of stories like that and not much on opposite spectrum unless it's something like "Anon negate magic, fuck you unicorns". And now we have actually setting where we can do something different and it's somewhat logicall to do it.

We have actually good prompt, culturall discussion about it for few threads, a lot wordlbuilding and not that much arguing. I would say a lot better than usuall shitpost.
Maybe I demand too much form greentext, but we have a lot of stories about silly ponies doing silly things, and here actually is oportunity to do something different. Something that happens once per few months.
Story thats actually somewhat seriuos, and not LaP serious but rather serious serious. If someone want to write silly story about NMM and Anon than go ahead. I'm gonna ride it and If it's good I'm gonna like it. But that doesn't mean that we can't try to create something else.

>>30507401

I'm not saying zero magic. Just moon magic being too weak to utilize it like Equestrians. Like pegasi can fly but not controll weather in any reasonable ways. Unicorns can levitate but it's harder , Earth onies can't grow that much food so it's kinda problem. Then we have excuse to develop a lot of technology. Also because at the moon you can't just throw magic left and right, they can find new ways to use magic in more efficent way, magical inventions that never appeared in Equestria because weren't needed. So average moon unicorn would be actually quite powerfull in Equestria because he would know how to utilize magic better. Or average pegasus being better flyer than his Equestrian counterpart because he needed to learn to fly with less magic and more of his own power.
Also at the beggining NMM is too weak to do antyhing powerfull, it can chnge in time.
>>
>>30507401
I EAGERLY AWAIT
>>
>>30507151
>>No mares adorably moon-jumping over to Anon
>No mares adorably moon-jumping over to Anon and missing
>>
>>30507151
>>30507591
Why can't his descendants do that? I'm sure a great great grandaughter or two would happily low gravity jump into his arms.
>>
>>30507378
Here's the thing. A breeding group of two will not outproduce Equestria. The moon will always have a significantly small population than what Celestia rules over. It can be like Japan or something, where the culture is opposite in a lot of ways, but complementary to Equestria's.

Regarding a dead moon setting: If Luna/NMM can only make a certain area habitable, and spawn new life only with difficulty, then you still have hardship and low magic civilization.
I will cede that realistic application of the effects of low gravity should just be ignored.
>>
>>30507591
>Mares floating by, flailing their widdle hoofsies and trying to grab Anon as they pass him
>>
>>30507591
>you will never catch a moon-jumping mare into a hug
>>
>>30507611
I still argue for complete magical terraforming of the moon over the course of their thousand years to make it habitable. In regards to never having a numerical advantage over Equestria, that just means you'll have to make every individual much higher in quality.
>>
File: 1445820455395.png (241KB, 536x624px) Image search: [Google]
1445820455395.png
241KB, 536x624px
the writefags have sure been quiet through all of this
>>
I've got a new update for my story "Sweet Talks are made of this".

It's not quite as big as I had hoped, but I had guests over, and it dragged on. Hope to expand on it in the next days. For now, more worldbuilding.

The story (pastebin.com/7W1q3Y21) is continued from line 143.

>Watching the royal entourage from a distance was an... interesting study of group dynamics.
>A steady stream of messengers, noters and journalists followed in the wake of the royal pair, each with their own questions, or missives.
>Admittedly, the majority of enquiries was directed at the queen, but if she was occupied with answering another one, king Anonymous would answer in her stead.
>At the start of the journey to the dinning hall, all the questioners had been following behind the queen, hoping for a fragment of her undivided attention.
>However, when Anonymous had begun answering the milling probes as well, the ponies began milling towards him as well.
>His answers were concise, few words spent unnecessarily, but still providing crystal clear instructions. The explanations given were all delivered after a brief break to consider the pros and cons.
>A reaffirming smile, or well meaning comment followed with his comments, sparking positivity and confidence in his listeners.
>Not once did the queen stop to draw his answers or his reasoning into doubt. Although you did spy her left ear following her significant others words like a hawk.
>"King Anonymous, what's the royal stance on the Saddle Arabian expansion in shipwright?" A reporter from the Nightly News asks.
>"The republic welcomes new trade possibilities, and congratulate the Saddle Arabians on their innovation," he says confidently.
>"Your highness, the republic army has been grounded to a halt twenty miles into Diamond Dog territory. Our advances are stopped by the dogs defenses and ditches. What would you have us do?", a gruff looking thestral questions.
>The king halts for a moment before he answers.
>>
>>30507712
>>30507719
kek
>>
>>30507719
>"Have the troops pull back fifteen miles from the front. When the enemy combatants try to recover ground, have long range magic artillery fire on their supply lines, followed up by a flanking maneuver on their side from the air.
>Geez, that sounds a bi-...
>"Genius, your highness! We can have the air troops keep the dogs out in the open, while the main forces move to attack again," the mare says before quickly departing.
>The kings smiles a somber smirk, as new ponies group up for his opinion.
>"Your majesty, the royal coffers..."
>"Sir Anonymous, there's a fire at..."
>"Your greatness, what should we..."
>The questions, ranging far and wide in both severity and effect are answered. Political, military, socio-economical and every day issues are all given equal amounts of attention.
>From the humble farm mare asking for resources with rebuilding her family farm to the Canterlot nobles whining about some new taxes, each individual can present their case for the king, and receive a royal resolution.
>You are speechless. The stress, and pressure put on the king does not seem to phase him in the slightest. He elegantly navigates the cases, and with a lack of a better term, looks to be enjoying himself.
>Looking to your left, you spy miss Quill. The mare with a now frazzled mane bun has recovered from her small breakdown. She is carefully reading through her notes as she walks alongside you.
>It is not without quite some difficulty though. Her bags are stocked with multiple sheets and books, and her magic is still out of the question.
>Her awkward juggling of the papers using her hooves, proves clearly that she is still very much in preference of using her own magics to get by her daily life.
>Looking around you, there is not a single unicorn nearby who is using their horns. Not even the guards or Nightmare Moon herself.
>>
>>30507729
>Even out here, the pedestals with the magic flames are affected. As your retinue walks along the stone walls, each bright ethereal fire turns from a clear source of light, to nothing more than a flicker.
>It looks like your hypothesis might just be proven theory, you ruminate.
>King Anonymous really is the source of the anti magic field.
>How could this be, you ponder. There's no known living thing in existence in Equestria that does not have some inherent magical reservoir, however minute.
>For crying out loud, magical signatures where how microbes were discovered by scientists in the royal labs centuries ago.
>How could a highly functional – and quite capable of baking – creature exist, much less thrive in high society?
>Is he wearing some sort of mobile field? Can those even be mobile? And where does he carry it on his body?
>Your thoughts are interrupted, as even the mightiest of travels has their endings. The gathering of royalty, guards, and common ponies has arrived at the doors to the dinning hall.
>The queen turns to look at her husband in front of the doorway. He in turn is busy explaining the technicalities of his rebuttal to what seems to be an architect, judging from her saddlebags full of blueprint drawings.
>Nightmare Moon clears her throat, before tapping her enraptured husbands shoulder.
>"Dearest star," she says, nodding towards the door.
>"Oh, right, I'll be done in a second, Moons," he says. "Miss Mullion, I can assure you, this plan will work! As a matter of-"
>Huffing in annoyance, "Moons" begin dragging her husband by the sleeve into the hall, as the king eagerly continues his assurances to the royal architect.
>You follow the royal pair, alongside miss Quill.
>The sound of one of the guards left in the hallway call out.
>"The royal pair will be unavailable for the three hours. Important enquires are to be delivered to the stationed captain. She will then hand those deemed worthy to the royal noter, who again will..."
>>
File: happy_moons.png (202KB, 865x1024px) Image search: [Google]
happy_moons.png
202KB, 865x1024px
>>30507738
>The guards monotonous speech fades out, as the heavy oak doors are closed behind you.
>Taking in the dining hall is a sight to behold. The large walls are either clad in bounding shades of blue, purple and onyx, or with humongous paintings.
>A large wooden table takes up the majority of the central plateau. A heavy table cover in the royal colors cover the surface. Silver tableware and candelabra has been placed on the cloth, giving the room a warm and comforting shine.
>The table is only laid for four ponies sitting at one of the ends. The large pairs of chairs at the end is obviously made for the king and queen. You hold your breath as you hope your suspicions will be proven.
>The royal pair covers the distance to the chairs, with the king sitting down in the largest.
>He motions for you to sit in the chair to the right of his, offering you a warm smile.
>This places you right next to him, perpendicularly.
>Score one, for the Sweet Talks!

And that's what I've been able to squeeze out. I know it is short, but as I said, I'll expand further on the interaction between the king and Sweet Talks.
As always, if you guys find any mistakes, point them out and I'll correct them in the pastebin.
Thanks for reading.

The best thread theme continues its reign!
>>
>>30507738
>>Huffing in annoyance, "Moons" begin dragging her husband by the sleeve into the hall, as the king eagerly continues his assurances to the royal architect.
That's cute.

>>30507783
The fact this was an update to a NMM story now of all times tickles me.
>>
>>30507783
You beautiful son of a bitch
>>
>>30507591
>The mare's stern disapproval and demands for a hot dinner waiting for her when she gets home from work fade quieter and quieter as she slowly drifts past Anon
>>
>>30506435
What plant life is there on the moon? Hmmmmmmmm?
>>
>>30507190
Then combine Equestria with Futurama and set it in the year 3,000. Even better, have Anon arrive in Equestria at the present day and meet Celestia/Luna, then have him timeskipped to 3k.

Imagine Celestia and Luna's reaction to seeing him again.
>>
>>30507930
Anon when he runs out of air
>>
>>30507937
ehhh

never really cared for mixing pones and high tech futuristic society
>>
>>30507947
>Luna can create/teleport air, water, and plant life on the moon
>Can't do it with animals
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
>>
>>30507952
I know. Have you seen a pony's hooves? Try driving a fancy flying car with that shit.
>>
File: 1498797921852.png (502KB, 583x374px) Image search: [Google]
1498797921852.png
502KB, 583x374px
>>30506014
It's summer.
All the little shortbus kiddies hop on thinking they're cool because mommy let's them go on Disney.com without getting permission first each time they use the computer.
>>
>>30508088
>mommy let's them go on Disney.com without getting permission first

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30508116
I don't know. It's the sort of directionless comeback that you heard like 10 years ago in school. It's weird to hear that coming from an adult. The guy's all over the place, why did he even bring Disney up?
>>
File: 1481424357051.jpg (70KB, 450x429px) Image search: [Google]
1481424357051.jpg
70KB, 450x429px
>>30508116
Disney.com tells you that you have to be 13 or older to use it (like porn sites tell you that you have to be 18 or older).

>>30508180
>>directionless
Are you legitimately retarded, or just so bad at comprehending the english language that you cannot deduce simple implied meaning?
>>
>>30508088
that's...oddly specific, anon. are you speaking from experience? are you signalling to the other kiddies that you're too cool for them, and your parents don't restrict your internet access?
>>
>>30508116
>>30508180
>>30508220
Different anon here.
Holy fuck.
EVERYONE on this general is apparently a forever alone screeching turbo-autist.

How in moot's sweaty asscheeks are so many people not able to grasp simple connections between summerfags and a website dedicated to catering to exceptionally young children?
>>
>>30508259
I understand the reference, but

>mommy lets them
>without getting permission
>>
>>30508259
>moot's
Literally who
>>
>>30508276
some newfag
>>
>>30508088
>lets them
>without permission
pick one
>>
File: Newfag.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Newfag.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>30508276
You're retarded, a newfag, and/or just so inhumanly bad at communicating via the english language that you think that statement might actually convey an intelligible thought.
>>
>>30508308
what
>>
>>30508308
Jesus
>>
>>30508308
The-joke-vs-your-head.jpg
>>
>>30508275
>>30508300
Holy christ.
You're both legitimately retarded.
Can you not read?
>>without getting permission first each time they use the computer.
This states in NO uncertain terms that she allows a blanket-permission to do so without seeking her out at every instance of computer use.

If you bothered to read what was written (or perhaps you simply lack the mental capacity to comprehend the english language), you would have understood quite clearly what was being said.
>>
It was a nice thread.

Was.
>>
>>30508323
If that was an attempt at humor, I weep for humanity.
>>
>>30508341
Now for bats
>>
>>30508276
i read that as "moonies"
>>
>>30508338
>Getting this mad that nobody understands your engrish-ey "insult"
>>
Let us compare.

>>30508308
Well drafted statement, proper sentence structure/punctuation, complete sentence with clearly defined intent.

>>30508320
One name. No proper punctuation. Total lack of effort or coherent thought.
>>30508315
Same as above, but additionally couldn't be bothered with simple capitalization.
>>
>>30508372
You may be autistic, Anon.
>>
File: 1499767538699.png (360KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1499767538699.png
360KB, 1000x1509px
>>30507719
Huh.
I thought this was going to be a one-shot.
What a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>30508372
The latter two didn't have the vehement autism found in the former though, anon.
>>
File: 1499447458489.jpg (21KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499447458489.jpg
21KB, 500x370px
>ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
God, you faggots are fucking pathetic
>>
>>30508417
ok
>>
>>30508388
I want to be snuggled by a horse sized Moony
>>
>>30508388
>Moonie will never kiss you on the forehead
>She will never roll her eyes at your coltish whimsy when you start pointing out constellations in her mane
>>
>>30508388
freckles on moonponies when
>>
File: 1457312269683.jpg (498KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1457312269683.jpg
498KB, 1280x905px
>>30508450
Hmm... I'll allow this. But not for all of them.
>>
>>30508417
I blame whatever fuckwit brought it up in the first place...

>>30508116
(^ This guy)
>>
>>30508475
Yes.
Freckles on biggest moonpony is agreeable.
>>
>>30508484
>What did he mean by this?
That was clearly sarcasm.
>>
>>30508484
Yeah, if you don't want trolls, don't respond to them. (It's amazing how many autists don't understand this.)
>>
File: 1495924650118.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1495924650118.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>30508501
>sarcasm
>to a blatantly obvious troll post
>>
All these anons freaking out over a troll, and I'm just here waiting for PoppedAnon to deliver us more comfy-baby-horse story.
>>
>>30508511
>It's summer.
>All the little shortbus kiddies hop on thinking they're cool because mommy let's them go on Disney.com without getting permission first each time they use the computer.

Sounds like someone trying (and failing) to be witty, rather than a troll.
>>
>>30508435
I want to be struggle snuggled by a horse-sized Moony.
>>
>>30508545
>Just relax as she holds you with her strong limbs
>Rest your head on her warm barrel while she kisses you and grooms your hair with her teeth
>>
>>30508534
Basically.

>>30508492
I want to count each and every freckle with my lips.
>>
>>30508526
>tfw luna and moonpony worldbuilding is kill
>>
File: moonponies mommy.jpg (57KB, 495x464px) Image search: [Google]
moonponies mommy.jpg
57KB, 495x464px
Moonpony incoming. let me know if its shit.
---
>'My dearest Twilight,'
>'I know you've done well in keeping abreast of the current re-integration efforts of my sister and her children, but there has been a new development.'
>'They now wish to conduct a Great Hunt in the Everfree forest as part of their yearly traditions.'
>'As a token of goodwill and willingness to embrace them, I hope that you accept their proposals, but now that you are a princess, it is time for you to take some responsibility.'
>'I leave it to you for the final descision. Their delegation will arrive at your castle in ten days.'
>'Your teacher and friend, Celestia.'
>...
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you are definitely not prepared for these horseapples.
>You need to get the girls there for this meeting.
>They'd love to meet the Kind and Queen of the Moon, if anything.
>Perhaps also to be on-call should something happen.
>Not that you're saying something will happen!
>But just in case.
>Rarity will definitely have some ideas on how to decorate and prepare for something this regal.

>A knock on your door signals the arrival of the Queen's security detachment.
>>
>>30508635
>You open it and give your warmest greetings.
"Hello, you must be Captain Frigoris Insularum. Welcome to Castle Friendship!"
>She bows in the darkening road, along with the rest of her group.
>Their armor of thin, flowing plates black as the night sky, slide across each other with an unnerving silence.
>The design of the plates accomodates the amulet at the center of her chest emblazoned with Nightmare Moon's cutiemark
>Along several of their ears they wear earring, long loops of silver with the thinnest metal strands connecting a few of them, holding aloft faintly-glowing stones
>You try not to stare too long
>You'd give your left wing to study one of those.
>They stand again, silent as ever
>They're all much taller than you, too.
>Somewhere between your height and that of Princess Celestia
>But their limbs are so much thinner and longer than yours
>Only the ten pairs of glowing slitted eyes alerts you that you've been staring.
>Your days around the castle and other guards had lead you to expect, and eventually ignore, the clinking of metal plates and buckles that always accompanied the movements of guards
>But now its abscence is louder.
>"Good evening, Princess Sparkle," she responds in the signature voice of a moonpony
>Despite a pitch near Pinkie's level, there is a low whispering tone the accompanies every syllable, leaving faint traces of an echo when they stop talking.
>"We are here to begin preparations for the arrival of the All-Father and All-Mother for negotiations."
"Of course, of course. Please, come in."
>>
>>30508643
>She nods and enters, followed by another nine moonponies all clad in armor.
>You can't help but stare again at some of the moonpony stallions that pass by you
>You really hope none of them noticing you eyeing their flanks
>Or that your face doesn't betray your imaginations of what their stallionflanks look like under all that armor
>"Princess Sparkle."
>You turn back to the Captain.
"Oh! Yes?"
>"Please, can you show us to the meeting room? We'd like to get set up."
"Yes, yes, right this way."
>They follow, of course, silently
>You can't tell if it's professionalism or awkwardness.
>Knowing you, it's probably awkwardness, so you try to start up a conversation.
>Definitely not in a bid to learn more about them.
"So, Captain, have you been a royal guard for long?"
>"Yes, but we call it the Core Guard. I oversee the Galaxy of Mother Moon's guards, but the ponies in the Cluster with me are the hoof-picked best of the best, except for those guarding Mother Moon and Father Anon back home. My family has served as guardians as far back as our house-founder, Insularum."
>Resist, Twilight.
>Don't take out a quill and scroll here.
>You can trust your memory to write this down later.
"R-really? I'm surprised that cutiemarks related to defense have continued that many generations. Even the Apple family gets a few outliers every now and then. I wonder if that's from An--Father Anon's bloodline?"
>She stops for a moment and looks at you, her glowing slit-iris orbs piercing into your soul.
>>
File: filly nmm.png.png (696KB, 1195x1024px) Image search: [Google]
filly nmm.png.png
696KB, 1195x1024px
>>30508648
>"I will forgive your ignorance this time, Princess, as you are probably not well-acquainted with our ways, but please refrain from referring to our King by All-Father, or our Queen by Mother Moon. Those titles are for their children, and their children alone. I wouldn't call your mother "Mommy," so please refer to them as King Anonymous and Queen Selena."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll be sure to remember that in the future. Heh, silly me..."
>She turns and continues down the hall, and you eager catch up, happy that she's ignored your rudeness.
>"As for our cutiemarks, they do not bind us to a talent, but to our house. I have the same cutiemark as our House-Founder, as did my mother, and grandfather, all the way back. New cutiemarks only emerge with each New Moon."
"Really? Spike, take some--I mean, I'll have to remember that too."
>Close call there.
>You lead them to a smaller chamber and open the door
>You had initially thought to use the one with the map, but decided against it
>Wouldn't want to have it activate in the middle of things.
"Well, this is where the negotiations will be held. I hope it's to your liking."
>She and her guards follow in, eyeing the lavish furnishings you and Rarity worked on
>A mahogany table with enough height for King Anonymous to sit and a chair that he could use
>Large cushions on the floor surrounding it that you got from Canterlot
>A place for tea in the middle, enough room for guards, and a nice window overlooking Ponyville and the Everfree Forest beyond.
>>
File: 1499837480481.png (611KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499837480481.png
611KB, 1024x1024px
>>30508659
>At one end of the room a pair of stallions set down a large black box you hadn't noticed when they came in.
>It opens up almost like a chest, with blocks folding out from the center connected with chains attached to the base of the center
>Crystal-topped levers and buttons poke out of a center shelf, with one large one in the center
>One of the unicorns presses his hoof against it, causing everything poking out to glow as well
>The other hoof goes up to his ear and he mumbles something.
>Mental note: determine fixation/obsession of moonponies and glowing objects.
>Aesthetic choice, or related to their magic?
>More research required.
"Excuse me Captain, but what is that?"
>She glances at the box
>"Some of our required equipment. It is harmless, so pay it no mind."
>What?
>That's not...you can't just bring something like that in here and not expect--
>"Captain?" the stallion asks in his strange voice, "Tangle complete. How much time will you require?"
>Oh my.
>It sounds almost as if Nightmare Moon had been a stallion.
>Low and smooth, with the same whispering undertone and echo the captain has
>You could listen to him for hours.
>>
>>30508662
>"Three hours will suffice, Lieutenant," she responds.
>The lieutenant goes back to pressing buttons and mumbling again.
>"Move the furniture over to the side. I need two square armspans clear," she commands, pointing her amor-clad but still-dainty hoof at the other ponies.
>You're about to object to the destruction of your carefully-coordinated floorplan when Spike shows up at the door.
>"Hey Twilight, I have the tea and cookies ready, just like you asked. Whoa..."
>The moonponies in the room have stopped moving, each of them directing their gaze at your assistant.
>They seem tense.
>One of them even has a hoof up against her barrel, her frog next to the pack on her back.
>The captain looks at you with an eye raised.
"Oh! Oh, heh, thank you, Spike. Captain, I'd like you to meet my number one assistant Spike. He's a baby dragon I've raised since I hatched him. Don't worry, he's harmless, and as helpful as can be!"
>She nods and turns back to her subordinates.
>"At ease. Continue your work."
>She looks Spike up and down, almost appraising him.
>You'd be offended in any other situation, but she is head of security, so you suppose some scrutiny of everything in the castle is to be expected.
>"Twilight, please do not take this the wrong way, but please keep him away from this room until the All-Mother and All-Father arrive."
>"Hey!" Spike pouts, "I grew up in a castle, I know how to behave myself around royalty!"
>>
>>30508662
>Tangle
Magic entanglement?
>>
>>30508635
>Luna's ethereal mane braided up
My heart just got an erection.
>>
>>30508667
>She doesn't even look at him.
>"His presence interferes with our magic. Lieutenant, what distance will you need?"
>What sort of magic gets suppressed by dragons?
>He's resistant to magic, he doesn't dampen it!
>You run your head through several different special scenarios where something like that would be needed
>Only in your most sensitive experiments requiring exact magical readings would...
>"About...forty hooves, Captain," he responds without looking away from his box.
>Please keep talking, Leiutenant.
>Oh what you would give to sit and listen to him read aloud to you your limited-edition Mango's Magical Motivation Metrics.
>"Forty hooves then, Princess. After that it will be no problem."
"Right, of course, I'll take care of it..."
>You need to write some of this stuff down.
>You have so many notes floating around in your head already.
>This will be the perfect excuse.
"Yes, I'll be back in a few minutes. I'll be right back."
>Quill. Scroll. Now.

---

and done. let me know if you find any mistakes. I'll try to keep this updated at a regular pace. probably.
https://pastebin.com/N6W5REma
>>
>>30508635
>>30508643
>>30508648
>>30508659
>>30508662
>>30508667
>All this well-written greentext
Please never leave.
>>
>>30508682
BOI
HE'S FUCKING DOIN IT
>>
File: 1499054010423.png (132KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499054010423.png
132KB, 250x375px
>>30508682
Yes. please continue.
>>
>>30507591
>Moon Ponies get homesick when in equestria
>invent Moon-shoes to remind them of home
>They sell like Hotcakes
>>
>>30508682
OH SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>30508675
>Quantumagical Entanglement
>>
>>30508715
Quantum doesn't really mix well with any other words, so
>Thaumaturgical entanglement
Would explain why it would be so sensitive to Spike, that sort of shit is notoriously finicky.
>>
>>30508662
>>30508682
>Twiggle gets distracted everytime the stallion talks.
They're going to own the everfree forest after this, poor mares got it bad.
>>
>>30508896
>The stallion isn't saying anything pertaining to washing dishes or cooking her dinner, so she mostly tunes him out
>>
>>30506060
Fuck, that pun is actually good.
>>
>>30508682
I'm so glad these last 2 threads went the way they did

This is fanfuckingtastic
>>
>>30508682
Neat. Cant wait to get into the "meat" of the story so I can see what you do with this.
>>
>>30508635
>>They'd love to meet the Kind and Queen of the Moon, if anything.
*King
>>
File: 1486916258771.jpg (2MB, 2480x2530px) Image search: [Google]
1486916258771.jpg
2MB, 2480x2530px
>>30508682
I am highly interest. Oh yes, do continue.
>>
>>30508998
One of Anon's titles is "the Kind" because he's so damned benevolent towards his moon-children.
>>
File: 1336890365612.png (27KB, 454x455px) Image search: [Google]
1336890365612.png
27KB, 454x455px
>>30509045
>towards his moon-children
>ONLY towards his moon-children
>he may have mellowed out Nightmare Moon but he still has a deep distrust and dislike towards Equestria's ponies and Celestia
>>
>>30509064
He calls them "space-niggers".
>>
>>30509075
"Fuck off space niggers we're full."
>>
>>30509130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8WQN3x8oY
>>
>>30509130
Now I'm imagining the denizens of the moon as some sort of space Australia.

>Fuck off cunts, we're full.
>>
File: 243cb7_5644078.jpg (517KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
243cb7_5644078.jpg
517KB, 1735x1671px
>>30509075
>>
File: 1372072169936.png (130KB, 711x600px) Image search: [Google]
1372072169936.png
130KB, 711x600px
So Nightmare Moon has her armor and iconic helmet, does that mean Anon has his own armor too? Surely he must, being the ageless King beside the Queen.
>>
>One day, a group of human colonists arrive on the moon to exploit the helium-3 stores it has.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x267px
>>30506999
>>30506222
>>
>>30508682
Moar.
>>
File: image.png (400KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 600x817px
>>30509157
Turn back the spaceships
>>
>>30509210
If we go with the "Alicorn magic made Anon superhuman because no he has no magic outlet" thing someone said in the old thread, then I think this would be neat.

>No shirt or armor on chest. Superhuman form is left exposed.
>Baggy midnight black silk pants that stop mid-shin. Armor plates like Nightmare's on them more for decoration than anything.
>Maybe some loose flowy bits around the waist for a billowing effect while walking.
>No shoes. Feet are left bare.
>Plain armor-colored crown stashed somewhere that's almost never used.
>Tribal trinkets here and there on him from the earliest days of the kingdom.
>>
>>30509293
even the all powerful princesses need armor anon
>>
>>30509301
We don't know that they need it. It could be a fashion choice, or a symbol of solidarity with their soldiers, or any one of a dozen other things.
>>
>>30509311
if they couldnt be harmed they wouldnt need guards
>>
>>30509319
they need the guards there so one of them can die to make things serious. they're like canaries in a coal mine: when on of them bites it, you know shit is going down.
>>
>>30509319
There are good tactical reasons for highly powerful, nigh invincible beings to be surrounded by scrubs. For example, allowing a guard to take a hit to let the Princess get a shot in. The Princesses don't need guards to defend them. They need them to defend everyone else.
>>
>>30509327
>>30509337
i dont buy it

if that was the case they wouldnt need to be accompanied by royal guards wherever they go and have them always nearby their thrones

just accept theyre ageless not immortal
>>
>>30509354
I don't believe they're invulnerable. I do believe that anything that could do significant damage to them would laugh at the armor they have.
>>
>>30508682
I fuck with it.
>>
>>30509372
Despite all their magic, I imagine a bolt getting stabbed into their chest would still put them in a hospital.
>>
>>30509372
A bullet/arrow would still kill them dead if they didn't have time to react.
>>
>>30508338
I think you're mad, possibly because you're mentally deficient
>>
>>30509301
They're magically powerful, but we don't know whether or not they can still scrape themselves on a bramble or get other boo-boo's like mortal ponies.
Meanwhile, a superman-esque strength anon wouldn't have to worry about discomfort even walking across broken glass and razor blades.
>>
>>30509766
Anon there is definitely mad, but damned if he isn't right. The phrasing could have been a bit more idiot-proof, but it's plenty clear enough to understand at first glance.
>>
>>30509843
>but we don't know whether or not they can still scrape themselves on a bramble or get other boo-boo's like mortal ponies.
Celestia got her ass handed to her by Chrysalis.
>>
>>30509879
In a magic-vs-magic backlash from an enemy that was supercharged by the now-prince of what equates to "food/power land" to said enemy. Additionally, he had spent plenty enough time around Cadence to get some benefit from her talent being used on/around him, as well as his having enough love to satisfy the princess of love.

Based on what we've seen of canon MLP;FiM so far, I'm all but certain that Celestia and Luna are ~more or less~ just as vulnerable to basic physical injury as any other person (save Pinkie, Discord, and some other likewise super-powered entities).
>>
>>30509879
Meh, using Chrysalis, another "alicorn" type of creature, doesn't really work. Not to mention she was being fueled by the power of love itself, and considering the kind of show it is, the only power debate really needed is "is friendship more powerful than love?"

Like, even Chrysalis didn't expect to beat Celestia in a straight up fight, and was surprised that feeding on Shining Armor's love let her become as powerful as it did.

Have we ever seen a single alicorn battle against anything other than another alicorn, or something being powered by a vague super magic source?

Twilight's battle with Tirek obviously doesn't count. Though it was the combined power of four alicorns, and the fight they had was similar to what the fandom thought a single alicorn could do.
>>
>>30509910
pinkie is a meme

shes just the animators cartoon logic plaything
>>
File: 1395070758385.png (51KB, 1738x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1395070758385.png
51KB, 1738x1070px
>>30509911
>these things that prove me wrong don't count
>>
>>30509942
>Those things that have not been mentioned by anyone else (even myself) to dispute your point should count
What the fuck are you talking about? Name one that doesn't fall under the obvious "cartoon logic" that prevents bleeding/serious injury.

(If unicorn-twi can survive like +8 tons being dropped on her skull from +10 stories up, yet RD crashing with half that force gets laid up in a hospital for plot-convenience, then obviously we have to exclude similar events for the same reason, like Celly falling during her NMM battle with barely a sore spot.)
>>
>>30509998
Yeesh, I need to sleep.
Though my point is entirely valid, those grammatical and word omission errors are pretty bad.
>>
>>30510003
>New expansion pack for 'Planet of Ponycraft' is released
>New race is green-skinned humanoids, similar in shape to an existing and long-time creative director for the game
>All male
>PoP, a game with the unfortunate reputation of being purely for basement dwellers already, becomes even more ripe for public mockery
>Fans of the series are wary about the new expansion for this and other reasons
>Refer to it as the 'husbando simulator' Expac leading up to and after release
>Update drops
>Players are pleasantly surprised
>The last few expacs have been rather shaky in areas, but the current build offers interesting new dungeons with a new, reasonable gearing system
>All classes are touched up and brought closer to each other in balance then they have been in years
>One class in particular, one that never gets any love, is almost completely overhauled into something new and exciting and functions well at launch with few-to-no experience-ruining bugs
>You know the one
>Yeah, that one
>Not everyone likes the gender lock on the new race, but few of them can resist the fresh eye-candy
>Overworld is flooded with green humanoids for weeks after release
>Scant armor barely covers anything; large, occasionally bejeweled codpieces
>Player numbers increase gradually improve
>"I didn't really play it or like it that much"
>"9/10 --PGN"
>Stallionists screech 'SEXISM' loudly and are largely ignored
>The porn scene for PoP explodes back into relevance
>Tuftbeards at critical mass
>'eh pretty gay i guess' End
>>
>>30510170
>When the expansion was in early development they thought to address the 'all male' thing to avoid claims of pandering.
>Their solution was to make females for the race.
>By, of course, making the females bigger and more monstrous than the husbando males.
>>
>>30510170
>PGN
Bunch of useless shills that gave Haylo 5 a 9/10 for fucks sake
>>
>>30509942
>>30509998
>>30510003
Wait, what?

I'm the guy who posted >>30509911. What are you guys talking about? I'm referring to how Twilight's fight doesn't count because she was supercharged, and so that fight isn't indicative of how powerful a single alicorn is normally.
>>
>>30508308
>>30508372
>>30508259
dude he was referring to when moot sold the site. it was a joke. please stop.
>>
File: 1476141662090.jpg (104KB, 788x822px) Image search: [Google]
1476141662090.jpg
104KB, 788x822px
>>30510218
>mfw green, muscular, 7'7 amazon women
>>
>>30506722
Then fucking write it.
>>30506736
This is the attitude we need more of.
I'm not really into this moonland stuff but it's a hell of a lot better than the constant spamming of "BREED THE THIRSTY MARES" from a couple of months ago. That shit really killed my writeboner hard.
>>30506983
Fucking immigrants.
>>30507199
Keep going.
>>30507212
Fuck your opinions, I say you're good enough to try.
>>30507783
Aww yiss, more of that thing I've been liking.
>>30508388
Largepons a nice.
>>30508682
Is good, more when?
>>
File: 1471881460040.jpg (308KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471881460040.jpg
308KB, 800x960px
>>30510252
Sounds awesome.
>>
>>30509856
Anon, nobody liked your strange insult. Let it go.
>>
>>30510003
>>30509998
>>30509942
>>30509911
>>30509910
>>30509879
>>30509843
>>30509402
>>30509390
>>30509372
>>30509354
>>30509337
>>30509327
>>30509319
>>30509311
>>30509301
Just give Anon his stupid armor, you fucking babies. How did "you know what would be neat? Anon getting armor!" turn into this mess?
>>
>Anon likes to whistle when he goes for walks
>Accidentally starts imitation pegasi mating calls
>Confused pegasi flock around him
>>
>>30509219
>Upon seeing the astronauts, he bends his knees, cusps his hands into claws, stares into the stars before preforming his terrible warcry.
>"Get off my moon, you fucking normies!"
>>
>>30510827
Do you even know where you are?
>>
>Implying Anon's moon civilization would be any different than https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo
>>
Something neat I thought of after browsing the last thread.
Imagine magic in Equestria as the ability to shape the world according to your desires.
The more you believe that your vision of the world is true, the more you are able to change the world around you.
That would explain why the insane Discord is able to change it so much.
>Enter Anon as a child.
>As a child, growing up and dying are not real to him.
>Thus, Anon is immortal, unable to grow up, staying a child forever.
>When his friends start passing on he is unable to do the adult thing and move on.
>As time passes, rather than lose his memories, he is able to remember everything without flaw.
>One last death and he can no longer take it, running away.
>A few centuries later, Twilight and the mane 6 are called on for a friendship lesson.
>They find a strange city.
>Every day, everypony does the same things.
>Every day is the same as yesterday.
>It is almost as if time never passes in the town.
>The names and faces of some ponies in the town are also identical to famous ponies in the past.
>It's an idyllic town, and looks almost like a historical reenactment.
>The only one that stands out is a young monkey, who lives in a small house with his adoptive parents.
>He claims to know nothing about the town being weird and insists that everything is fine.
>He throws temper tantrums when they point out something weird.
>And then all the ponies around town will drop everything that they are doing to comfort and reassure him.
>And everything will go back to the way it was.
>How should the M6 go about this problem?

What did you think, a good premise?
>>
>>30511312
I'd read it
>>
>>30511312
>>Thus, Anon is immortal, unable to grow up, staying a child forever.
>Pedomares everywhere state that he's fair game, because the colt is centuries old, so he's above the age of consent.
>>
>>30510922
>Anon goes for a walk around Ponyville
>Decides to whistle a little tune to keep himself occupied
>Tune varies in pitch, tone and rhythm as he varies up the songs he whistles
>Pegasi mares get varying signals from "I will kill you! your children! and your grandchildren if you touch my birdbath!" to "I want sum fuk"
>Stallions never straight up just ask for sex, you have to do so many loops and tricks it'd put a Wonderbolt to shame
>They certainly can't pass this up
>But what was that about "pancakes on the roof" and the fact he'd kill us?
>It must be like those Japaneighse animes which they totally don't watch
>Pegasi mare after pegasi mare goes up behind Anon each one interrupted from their attempt to get his attention by the next
>They get interrupted so quickly they don't even get a sound out
>As more join behind him the more nervous and awkward they feel about the whole thing
>One of two things will happen next
>Either Anon will be tackled by a swarm of every single pegasus mare and some married ones too and carried off to a nice secluded cloud for an hour or 48
>Or a trail of unconscious pegasi will be left in Anonymous' wake
>The innocent pure stallion none the wiser as the pegasi fight as quietly as possible, since those sensitive, sweet colts hate fighting right?
>>
>>30511398
Anon forms unintelligible sentences while whistling.
"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously!"
"Fuck me in the pancakes and murder for grandchildren in grass dragon glass dome thunder."
Anon is diagnosed with autism.
>>
File: 1487913915966.png (70KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487913915966.png
70KB, 223x200px
>>30511418
>Anon's whistling roughly translates to horrific hate speech chocked full of tribist slurs like "zigger", "featherbag", "hornheads", "mudpony", and more.
>Anon taken to horspital, Dr. thinks he has autism (and pehaps he's the next Bitler), anon then explains that he was just whistling a meaningless tune from his homeworld called "The Andy Griffith Theme Music".
>Back on Earth, Andy S. Griffith turns in his grave.
>>
>>30511396
Exactly.
>>
>>30511448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CZW4rRGfY
>>
>>30511499
Lets march to town and then lay ourselves some birdies,
Lay them, fug, then bring them to our homes,
Have them make our houses clean and tidy
Put it up the pooper and it's dirty once more.

You have your song now, pegasi.
>>
>>30511396
Dammit, you beat me to it. Countless mares over endless centuries have uttered some variation of "Hey kid, wanna /ss/?" to Anon.
>>
>>30509856
oh I got what he meant, but understanding a meaning and the sentence being worded like shit are possible together
>>
>>30511312
cornfield pls go
>>
>>30511312
>tfw this inadvertently happens
>>
File: tumblr_mvz0prvwlD1sy8ni7o8_1280.jpg (201KB, 1024x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvz0prvwlD1sy8ni7o8_1280.jpg
201KB, 1024x403px
>>30508682
Yes hello I would like more.
>>
>>30511448
>Anon's whistling is heavenly to pegasi, thestrals, and alicorns.
>By coincidence, a human larynx allows sounds utterly beautiful to ponies' ears.
>Anon, whistling through Ponyville and Canterlot nonchalantly, is like a hot as fuck opera singer (Catherine Jenkins?) walking down a street, giving a performance.
>>
>>30512171
>Catherine Jenkins
>Hot.
>Can't even spell her name right.
Please go and stay go.
>>
>>30512185
no u
>>
>>30512171
>To a pegasi, Anon is singing beautiful classical music
>Little love hearts appear in their eyes when they see him
>Pink edges border their vision
>In their eyes, Anon is walking in slow-motion while Ave Maria (whistled by Anon, of course) plays in the background
>>
>>30506801
>they go through a Baroque phase, creating things like dark arches with sculptures of moonponies with scrunchy and aghast expressions from eating moonlemons
>>
>>30512204
>ponies don't know he's doing whistle versions of trash pop songs back home
>Anon has no idae
>>
>>30512204
>Twilight, who he lives with, spergs out and tries to drop hints she's interested.
>Also secretly camps outside his door when he showers, listening.
>Anon just thinks she's being her normal dorky self.
>Fluttershy is too nervous to approach him; it gets so bad that Discord of all people tries to set them up in exasperation.
>Rainbow Dash keeps crashing after being distracted constantly during her stunts.
>She's not that upset, though.
>Strawberry Sunrise keeps leaving baskets of strawberries on his doorstep.
>Twilight, every morning, keeps accidentally treading on them.
>Flitter and Cloudchasher scheme, but always self-foil in the background.
>Usually with property damage.
>>
>>30512209
Keep in mind they're still NMM's offspring in NMM's kingdom.
>>
>>30512209
>>30512275
I'm imagining dark crystal statues and sculptures of moon ponies killing some monster or abomination from the past, standing triumphantly over their kills and posing proudly.
>>
>>30512209
>"These sculptures are so captivating and beautiful! The expressions are so haunting and dreadful, they capture emotions so piercing, the symbolism is simply divine!"
>"Yeah, I had Archie constantly lick a moonlemon while I worked on the face. I made sure to work real slow."
>>
Hey, I got more Sci Twi
>>
>>30512418
>“Anon? Could you please hand me the deogryphic depheltoria?”
Anon frowned, looking down at the dozens of instruments sitting on the counter in front of him. “…Which one is that again?” he asked, wiping his bloody hands onto his ‘kiss the cook’ apron.
>“The one next to the ethereal beyotdiron,” Twilight said, using a spell to levitate over a handkerchief to dab her brow.
“And which one is that?” the human asked.
>“The one that looks like a fork with a square in the middle of it.”
“This one?”
>“Yes. Now please hand it to me while I—there we go!”
>Twilight let out a happy squeal, setting the saw down that she had been using. “It looks like I’ve finally sawed all the way through!” she announced, clapping her bloody hooves together.
“I hope not,” Anon said, leaning over their “patient”. “I’m pretty sure Starlight wouldn’t appreciate you sawing her brain in half. Though, to be fair, I’m sure she wouldn’t appreciate us cutting her open like this.”
>Starlight, dead to the world through a mixture of very powerful drugs and magic, made no comment. She just laid there splayed out on the table, her tongue hanging out.
>“Oh, I’m sure she’ll be fine with it when she wakes up,” Twilight said with a dismissive wave of the hoof, taking the instrument from Anon’s hands with a spell.
>With a gleeful cackle, she began prying the top of the unicorn’s skull off. Anon watched her, shaking his head as he grabbed a coffee mug and took a sip of its contents.
“I don’t know, you can spin this however you want, but I wouldn’t be too happy if someone operated on me in a dirty fucking kitchen,” he said looking around.
>“Which is why I’ve never done this with you,” Twilight replied.
“No. The only reason you haven’t done this with me yet is because you haven’t gotten the doses right to dope me up,” Anon retorted.
>>
>>30512427

>Twilight stopped what she was doing and looked up at her assistant, her nose scrunching up in indignation. She lifted a hoof and opened her mouth, ready to give him a verbal lashing, but a look from the human caused her to slowly close her mouth.
>“…That’s neither here nor there.”
Anon snorted. “Aha, whatever you say,” he said, setting down his mug. “But I still kind of think we should have asked her before doing this.”
>“It’ll be [i]fine[/i],” Twilight insisted, giving the top of Starlight’s skull with a tug. “We’ve always wanted to see if there were any abnormalities in a villain’s brain to make them act like they do anyways, and it’s not like we’re cutting anything out.”
“No, [i]you’ve[/i] always wanted to cut open villain’s skulls and poke around, not me. And Starlight isn’t even a villain anymore.”
>“But she was until very recently,” Twilight pointed out.
Anon’s face contorted. “Still though…”
>“You weren’t making this much of a fuss when we were cutting open Fluttershy last week.”
“That’s because I don’t like Fluttershy. Whenever I look at the fucking girl all she does is mumble and smell like animal shit.”
>“And what about Rarity last month?”
“She needed a bit of poking around upstairs, anyway. We would have done the world a favor if we cut some of the bits of brain that had to do with talking. And fucking whining. ”
>“Come on… Just a little—Hah!”
>There was a wet, almost meaty pop as Twilight managed to pull off the top of Starlight’s skull. The unicorn’s back legs twitched as her air hit her brain, but otherwise she was still. Dropping the tool in her magic into a basin, Twilight gently placed the bit of skull onto a piece of parchment paper and once again dabbed her brow with her handkerchief.
>“You know, I don’t think you’ve ever complained about cutting open anypony else other than Starlight,” she said as Anon walked back toward her.
>>
>>30512435
Go back to the lero and anon story.
>>
>>30512435
“That’s because most ponies we cut open are assholes,” the human replied, looking down at Starlight’s brain.
>“Most of those “assholes” are my best friends, Anon.”
“Yeah, and it’s your fault for having such shit taste in people.”
>Twilight giggled, leaning over to gently nudge him.
>“You know you’re my friend too, right?”
“Like I said, shit taste,” Anon grunted, reaching down to grab what looked like a tongue compressor and a fondue fork. “Here.”
>“Thanks,” Twilight said, taking the instruments with her magic as she put on a pair of magnifying glasses. “And what’s so different about Starlight? She’s my friend too.”
>Anon shrugged as the alicorn began poking at Starlight’s brain. The mare twitched and jerked with each poke, but thankfully remained asleep.
“I don’t know, I guess it’s because I don’t look at her and think “APPLES, APPLES, APPLES” or “PARTY, PARTY, PARTY” or “I’M A LESBIAN BUT I PRETEND I’M NOT BECAUSE I’M SUPER FAST”,” the human said as he scratched his nose, accidentally smearing Starlight’s blood onto his face. “And I guess I kind of think thank kite hobby of hers is pretty adorable.”
>Twilight giggled again. “Well, I’ll be sure to tell her that after we’re all done here,” she said, leaning forward. “Hmm… the frontal lobe looks normal, and so does the parietal lobe…”
>The alicorn leaned forward a little more, so that her muzzle was nearly touching the brain. Anon squatted down next to her, leaning forward as well so that he could get a better look at what she was doing.
“You might want to lean back a little, ‘cause if she jerks too hard you’re getting a nose full of gray matter,” he said.
>“This isn’t the first time I’ve done this, Anon,” Twilight said, stroking the left side of Starlight’s brain with one instrument while poking at a space near her occipital lobe with the other. “I have this perfectly under—”
>>
>>30512443
>Starlight’s eyes snapped open and she sat up without warning. Both Twilight and Anon yelped, jerking backward. Through some miracle, Twilight was able to keep from turning the unicorn’s brain to mush with her instruments, using her magic to instead stay them in their exact position.
>“Anon has a really nice butt!” the unicorn chirped as she stared at nothing with half-lidded, dilated eyes.
“What this fuck is that, Twi? I thought you said she wasn’t gonna wake up?” Anon hissed, crouching down low so that the unicorn wouldn’t notice him.
>“I don’t know what’s going on,” Twilight hissed back. “She’s supposed to be out for a few more hours!”
“Then what the hell is she doing sitting up?!”
>“I already said that I didn’t know!”
>Both the alicorn waited for Starlight to start screaming in pain, or at the very least look around for them. They both tensed, ready to stop the unicorn from hurting them or herself, but the mare didn’t move a muscle. She just sat there, as still as a statue.
“…Twilight? Why isn’t she doing anything?” Anon whispered.
>“I don’t know,” Twilight murmured.
>Eyes narrowing, the alicorn sat up straight in her chair. She eyed the instruments touching Starlight’s brain before applying a bit more pressure.
>“I want to take Anon and his butt out to a fancy dinner!” Starlight chirped, her ears wiggling. “And after the dinner I want to take him home so I can make him sit on my face!”
>Both Twilight and Anon quietly exchanged glances as they tried to process just what they had heard. Biting her lip, Twilight eased up on the pressure she was applying.
>“I’d motorboat his butt cheeks until the sun came up!” Starlight said, the enthusiasm as clear as day in her voice. “I mean all night!”
“…Twilight, what the fuck did you do?” Anon asked.
>A small smile came to Twilight’s face as she applied pressure to the edges of her instruments.
>>
>>30512455
>Starlight twitched. “I peed the bed until I was fifteen because I thought there was a snake monster in everypony’s toilet!”
>“I think I found the parts of the brain that force ponies to reveal their deepest, darkest secrets,” Twilight said with a wiggle.
“I thought there wasn’t a part of that in the brain,” Anon said.
>“There’s [i]so[/i] much about the brain that we don’t know about, Anon,” Twilight replied, hopping up into the table with Starlight so she could get a better look at the brain. “Ohh! We might be able to further the field of study in the brain if we just keep poking her!”
>Clapping her hooves together, the alicorn moved her instruments a minute amount and reapplied pressure. Starlight’s front legs curled and her horn sparked to life.
>“When Anon isn’t home, I like to sneak into his house and roll around on top of his bed! Sometimes, when I get really lonely, I’ll cuddle with him at night while he’s asleep!”
>Frowning, Anon slapped the back of Twilight’s head, nearly knocking the mare off the table.
>“Ow! What was that for?” she yelped.
“What do you mean?” Anon said, waving his arms around. “Quit fucking poking her brain like that! You’re gonna push too hard and you’re really gonna fuck her up and—”
>“I also like to walk around Anon’s house wearing his boxers and socks!” Starlight said, cutting off the human. “Sometimes, I also like to take his socks and put them under my bed so that I can slide around the floors when Twilight isn't home!”
Anon’s rant left him in a sharp exhale. “So [i]that’s[/i] where all of my fucking socks have been going!”
>Walking toward the edge of the table, the human took the instruments from Twilight’s magic and began massaging the general area they had been in.
>>
>>30512458
“Alright, now are you the one that keeps taking my shirts, too?” he demanded as Starlight’s mouth opened and shut. “And what about those cookies from the other day? I know you said you didn’t eat them, but I sure as shit didn’t, and they were gone when I came back from the market!”
>“Nona sah a yllaer ecin ttub!” the unicorn said, wagging her tail like a dog.
“Goddammit, you crazy horse,” Anon growled, applying a little more pressure. “Tell me your secrets — and where all of my fucking sweatpants went!”
>>
>>30512463
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: not RGRE enough.png (31KB, 714x630px) Image search: [Google]
not RGRE enough.png
31KB, 714x630px
>>30512476
work on your other fics more. if you keep writing ten stories at a time, most likely only one will ever get finished.
>>
>>30512248
Flutters and Twiggles (plus one more).
My ideal herd.
>>
>>30512333
>imagining dark crystal
Immediately thought of The Dark Crystal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Crystal
>>
>>30508682
Not bad, waiting for more.
>>
File: U-unf.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U-unf.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>30512476
That pic.
Unf.
>>
>>30511544
Best song for birb horse out of 10.
>>
>>30511758
THank you for this. I saw it on the onion and got a good kek
>>
Anon's birthday on the moon? Anon's birthday on the moon.

"Hnng... M'wah?"
>You are Anon, and you just woke up to an empty moon-bed.
>You grope blindly over at Nightmare Moon's side of the enormous bed, and find nothing but a patch of warm sheets.
>....
>Well that's not right.
>Your wife should be there.
>That's where sleepy moon horses go when it's time for bed.
>Your sleepy brain slowly chugs to life, just enough to give you the presence of mind to open up your eyes and investigate.
>....yup.
>Just as you suspected.
>Moon-wife is nowhere to be found.
>With the mystery solved and peace of mind restored, you roll over and close your eyes, eager to squeeze another hour of sleep in before you need to do moon-king things with your wife.
>KNOCK KNOCK
>The giant bedroom door creaks open and three little heads poke inside, one stacked on top of the other.
>They belong to your kids; two daughters and a son.
>"Daddy?"
>The lowest head stage-whispers to you.
>"Are you awake?"
>You grunt the grunt of a man who wishes he kept silent so that he could go back to sleep.
>The lowest little head disappears, and you hear her whisper to someone outside.
>"He's awake, mommy!"
>Oh, there she is.
>Mystery double-solved.
>The door swings wide open, and your small family trots their way over to your bed.
>Moonbeam and Nightlight, your two eldest daughters, lead the charge with heads high and proud smiles on their faces.
>Nightlight's got a tray of food balanced precariously on her back and you watch with vacant, half-asleep interest as the contents jump and slide around in time with her gait.
>Riding on Moonbeam's back is your son, Moonstone, who is still just a foal.
>He's only a few months old, but you already couldn't love him any more if you tried.
>You could have done with better names, but their mother insisted on moon-themed monikers.
>>
>>30513153
>You tried to intervene, but the moon-doctors and moon-nurses insisted that your wife's births had made you too emotional to think straight.
>By the time you were no longer deemed "hysterical", the deed was done and your children were all named like a bunch of shitty self-insert fanfiction OCs.
>original character do not steal
>Your children make it about halfway across the room when Nightmare Moon makes her appearance.
>Stiff-legged and straight-backed, you'd be willing to bet money that she could balance a book on her head perfectly.
>Even when all she's doing is accompanying her own children into her own bedroom, she walks as though she's about to address her subjects in moon-court.
>She's even got her usual armor and horse-booties on.
>You swear to god, if she scuffs up the floor with those things, you won't go down on her for a whole week.
>Your youngest child's eyes widen and his ears perk up as Moonbeam carries him closer and closer to you.
>Moonstone makes tiny baby noises at the sight of you and nearly gives you a heart attack when he spreads his little wings and jumps off of his sister's back.
>Moonstone flutters his tiny wings and gently pitters over in your general direction.
>No no no!
>He's not supposed to learn how to fly for another month!
>It seems to take him an age to finally cover the distance between you and his sisters, and you prepare to catch him in case he falls.
>As soon as he gets close enough, you (gently) snatch him out of the air and hug him to your chest.
>This isn't the first time you've caught him flying without supervision, and it certainly won't be the last.
>You don't care how many winged children you've had over the years or what Nightmare says about how resistant they are to fall damage, you're never going to get used to watching your precious little bundles of life nearly fall to their deaths.
>>
>>30513157
>Moonstone is ignorant to your distress and entertains himself by making happy baby-horse noises and nuzzling your face.
>D'aww.
>You smile and nuzzle him back.
>Years and years ago, you had scoffed and been suitably offended when Nightmare Moon insisted that the brunt of the child-rearing would go to you.
>She believed that stallions were natural care-givers and wouldn't hear a word otherwise.
>Turned out, in your case, she was right.
>You love being a father.
>"Happy birthday, daddy!"
>You grin happily (and tiredly) at your beloved children.
>A teal glow envelops the tray of food and gently lifts it off of Nightlight's back, and then places it onto your lap.
>Your wife kindly holds it up in the air long enough for you to sit up and deposit Moonstone safely by your side.
>There's a bowl of cereal, a glass of juice (moon-apple), and a black shingle from the roof.
>What?
>Nightmare nudges your leg with a hoof.
>"The children made you breakfast, Anonymous."
>Nightlight gets on her hind legs and braces herself on your mattress, and then reaches out with a forehoof to poke your arm.
>"Moonstone helped, too!"
>Moonstone babbles and happily buries his face into your side, and you absently wrap an arm around his tiny body.
>You can't help but chuckle at the thought of your months-old child expertly preparing breakfast for you.
"I'm sure he did, sweetie."
>Nightlight beams at you.
>You turn to your wife and playfully smirk at her.
"Did you help too, Nightmare?"
>What role did she have in your breakfast preparation?
>You've seen her try to cook before, and it didn't end well.
>You guess that's what happens when you have chefs prepare each meal for you for hundreds of years.
>Nightmare sniffs dismissively at you and puts on her public 'regal' face.
>"I may be a mare, Anonymous, but that doesn't mean I cannot cook. 'Tis insulting to insinuate that I cannot provi-"
>"Uh-huh!"
>Moonbeam interrupts, nodding profusely in her mother's defense.
>"She poured the juice!"
>>
>>30513163
>Of course she did.
>You can't help but snicker at your wife, whose face now resembles someone who just ate an entire lemon.
>The scrunch is real.

>A glance down at your breakfast (specifically your cereal) tells you just how fucked your tastebuds are.
>You grab your spoon and start poking around at the bowl.
>As you start moving things around, you begin to recognize different types of cereal.
>Celesti-o's.... Moon Bran.... Marshmallows from that one brand of sugary cereal that your wife buys for your kids no matter how many times you tell her not to....
>It's an amalgamation of cereals, and you're pretty darn sure it's going to taste horrible.
>But you'll be damned if you're not going to eat the breakfast that your children made just for you.
>You scoop a big spoonful into your mouth and wince.
>It tastes as bad as it looks.
>The sugary cereal is way too sweet, and the chunks of wood and cardboard that make up your bran cereal have turned to mush.
>It's not until you experience how hard and crunchy the Celesti-o's are that you remember that you haven't bought Celesti-o's since... ever.
>You slowly start to chew the cereal, grinding the mushy and crunchy mess into an (hopefully) easier to swallow pulp.
>Where did your kids find this cereal, and how old is it!?
>This how you die, isn't it?
>You look up at your wife, desperate for help, but all she does is smile sweetly at you.
>"Do you like it, husband?"
>Dammit, she's in on this.
>She knows exactly what your kids are feeding you.
>She probably found the Celesti-o's herself.
>You smile at her through a mouthful of goop and hum in the affirmative.
>The first mouthful goes down easy.
>The second one, not so much.
>On the third one, you feel yourself retch but mask it with a cough.
>You decide that three bites of Franken-cereal will have to be enough to make your kids happy.
>>
>>30513172
>You put the spoon back into the bowl and slide it away from you, smacking your tongue against the roof of your mouth in an effort to make the flavor go away.
>Seeing that you've stopped eating the cereal, Nightlight starts to jump up and down excitedly.
>"Is it good, daddy?"
>She's got this big, earnest smile on her face, and your heart melts just a tiny bit.
"Of course it is, Sweetie."
>She can never know the truth.
>Your daughter stops jumping and scrunches up her nose.
>She looks back and forth between you and the unfinished bowl of cereal with innocent curiosity.
>"Then how come you aren't eating it all?"
>Shit.
>You plaster a smile on your face and scratch Nightlight behind the ears.
"Daddy's going to save the rest of it for later, okay?"
>No, daddy's going to pour the cereal down the sink and hope that you forget all about it.
>Nightlight leans into your hand and smiles.
>"Okay, daddy."
>Your daughter's nose unscrunches almost immediately as you go to town with your fingers.
>You aren't sure if it's because she likes ear-scratches, or if it's because she's pleased with your answer.
>Nightlight is her mother's daughter, and Nightmare Moon absolutely adores her ear-scratches.
>Knowing this, you're willing to bet the former rather than the latter.
>Moonbeam huffs impatiently as she watches her sister get ear-scratches, only letting her enjoy them for a few seconds before trying to get your attention.
>Your other daughter jumps up right next to her sister (rudely shoving her out of the way) and points at your tray with a hoof.
>"Try the toast next, daddy! I made it!"
>You eye the blackened slab of charcoal apprehensively.
>That's toast?
>That was once moon-bread?
>How the fuck did three mares and a baby colt mess up toast this badly!?
>Put bread in the toaster
>Select a setting that isn't 'maximum'
>Wait three minutes for it to cook to a golden brown
>Bam
>Toast.
>>
>>30513178
>You poke the black slab of toast, wincing as black flakes fall off and onto the plate.
>This is going to be bad, isn't it?
>You don't want to disappoint your beloved horse children, so you grit your teeth, take a deep breath, and jam that toast into your mouth.
>The toast breaks off in your mouth like an exceptionally crisp cracker, and powdery black dust goes everywhere.
>EVERYWHERE.
>You wince as your tongue dries up almost instantly from all this dry crap in your mouth.
>You glance up at your wife for support.
>Maybe she can do something.
>Maybe she can tell the kids to run off and play so that you don't have to eat this any more.
>Nightmare catches your eye and then looks pointedly down at your children.
>You look down and find them staring at you with big, proud smiles on their faces.
>....
>Think of the kids, Anon.
>As you start to chew, you figuratively lie back and think of England.
>The taste is atrocious, and only the intervention of a mouthful of juice allows you to swallow it down.
>The juice-soaked lump of charcoal goes down slowly and painfully.
>Even with the juices help, you can still taste the burntness on your tongue and all the way down your throat.
>All the juice in the palace couldn't make this toast any less inedible than it already is.
>You cough into your fist as you feel the toast and cereal start trying to come back up your throat.
>You know what?
>You ate the cereal, and you drank the juice.
>Two out of three isn't bad.
>You put the toast back down onto the plate and lift the tray off of your lap.
>Nightmare Moon, thankfully, takes this as a sign to grab the tray with her magic and take it away from you.
>Before your kids have the chance to ask why you didn't eat more than a single bite of the toast, you start patting the mattress next to you.
"Come on up, girls!"
>Moon-horses LOVE uppies.
>>
>>30513182
>Predictably, Moonbeam and Nightlight's faces light up, and they alternate between scrabbling with their hooves and flying with their wings to get up onto your bed.
>Careful not to disturb or crush your little colt (who had fallen asleep against you at some point), you hug your young daughters to your chest.
>As soon as they're in range, you give them each a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek.
>...you're a dad in a world where you're basically the mom, alright?
>You're allowed to do these things.
>Your daughters react exactly how you expected them to: they giggle and try to push your face away with their hooves.
>"Ew, daddy!"
>"Blugh! Moon-cooties!"
>You will never regret insisting on prefacing everything with 'moon', way back when you and Nightmare first got banished here and had to decide on what names to give things.

~Later that evening~
>"I got you a present, husband."
>Is it a lacy, red testicle-bra?
>Again?
>It had better not be.
>Not after you caught her trying it on when she thought you weren't home.
"Is it lingerie?"
>You grin at your wife, who blushes and blusters like an old man.
"Because that's more of a present for you than it is for me."
>"N-No, it's not!"
>Nightmare stamps her widdle hoofsies like a child having a tantrum and looks decidedly distressed.
>Even after hundreds of years of marriage, Nightmare still gets flustered when you talk about sex.
>Silly medieval-attitude horses.
>>
>>30513187
>You cup your chin and try to think of any recent projects that Nightmare had been working on.
>You leave that mare alone without Queenly duties, and the next thing you know she's taken apart the magical scrying device and started building a moon-deck in the backyard.
"Did you... finish writing 'Celestia Is A Cunt' on the moon's surface?
>Nightmare shakes her head.
>"Even better."
>Whoa, full-stop.
>She's been working on that for almost 200 years, and it's her (admittedly petty) pride and joy.
>She smiles at you proudly (if smugly) and gestures out the window.
>Outside, you see an unusual cluster of stars in the night sky that weren't there yesterday.
>"It took me 20 years to figure it out, but I've managed to arrange for a new permanent constellation in the night sky."
>She hums happily to herself.
>"It will be visible from both our realm as well as my traitorous sister's lands."
>Nightmare's horn glows teal-green, and the cluster of stars becomes more well-defined and less like a jumble of lights.
>pic related
>You wordlessly mouth the message Nightmare has written in the stars for you.
>'I love you, Anonymous'
>A message that every living thing will see.
>One that will never fade for as long as you live.
>Nightmare Moon extends her neck and lovingly nuzzles your face.
>"Happy birthday, husband. Don't ever forget that you're the brightest star in my night sky."
>....
>F-Fuck.
>Did your wife let any of those damn moon-pegasi into your bedroom?
>Because it's moon-raining all over your face right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 493x750px
>>30513191
Wonderful little one-shot.
>>
>>30513227
Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: Muh nig.jpg (20KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
Muh nig.jpg
20KB, 475x263px
>>30513191
Doing gods work anon, good job
>>
>>30513191
>Celestia sees the declaration of love in the sky
>Feels hope for the first time in centuries that Luna is still in there somewhere
>Neither Anon nor NMM knew this, but this was what spurred Celestia on to try to repair her bond with her sister when diplomatic discussions begun
>>
File: Thumbs up_Tree hugger.jpg (97KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up_Tree hugger.jpg
97KB, 854x480px
>>30513191
Moonstone's going to be captain of the shadowbolts at this rate, good job anon.

>"Did you... finish writing 'Celestia Is A Cunt' on the moon's surface?
This will never not be funny.
>>
>>30513191
Completely non-serious tone and non-serious Anon.

Would this be BNW by chance?
>>
>>30513191
This is really sweet. Evil moon horse is best wife
>>
>>30513374
I don't think I can take credit for that line. It was a reference to I Dream of Luna, by getmeouttahere.
>>30513384
Nope, this isn't BNW. I'll take this case of mistaken identity as a compliment, though.
>>30513308
Hopefully this will encourage even more people to write some greentext.
>>
>>30512476
I want to know where this all ends.
>>
>>30512476
I lol'd quite a bit from the story. Glad to see more shenanigans with morally questionable bookhorse.
>>
>>30513191
I giggled and d'awwed at this one shot. Was very cute. Well done writefag.
>>
>>30513400
>Encourage
>"Not RGRE enough."
>"Learn english please."
>"Something that is normal tier in MY general? Get out feitshfag!"
Y-yeah, Anon!
>>
>>30513692
Only one of those is unjustified desu.
>>
>>30513330
>NMM takes advantage of this, using Celestia's love for her lost sister to manipulate her into favorable agreements
>When she's practically sold Equestria into slavery in an attempt to appeal to her, NMM drops the facade and seizes control
>Undesirables like the nobility and the prissy stallions are shot out of airlocks while the mares are used as breeding stock
>Anon personally strikes Celestia's name from history
>Lunaquestria lived happily ever after
>>
>>30513770
>Lunaquestria
>welcome signs into the country are literally just lazily painted over with this correction
>>
>>30513770
>NMM cackles and monologues about taking over Equestria
>Anon smacks her on the muzzle with a rolled up newspaper for not getting along with her sister
>>
>>30513849
>not Anon helping make said villainous monologues and speeches even more DRAMATIC
Villains have the best songs, the best outfits, the best lairs, the best lines. Why wouldn't you want to be a villain!
>>
>>30513842
>Mares realize that Anon's average-sized penis is literally too big to fit inside of them
>Work hard to stretch themselves out for him
>A mare saying "he was too big to fit inside" is like a man saying "my penis was too small to penetrate"
>Rainbow Dash is especially smol, and Anon can just barely finger her
>>
>>30513865
>Anon occasionally messes with both the peasants and Nightmare by going full Conan, and being the stereotypical half-naked 'stallion' draped across her throne/legs.
>Half the fun is seeing how long she can keep a straight face while holding court.
>>
>>30513865
>Why wouldn't you want to be a villain!
Because I wouldn't want to lose, as this is a children's cartoon. And everyone knows that heroes always win.
>>
>>30513865
I'd be a villain in that I'd be a nuisance. Annoying enough to qualify as a villain, but not bad enough to expect any real retaliation. This way I benefit from all the perks of villainy, but I don't have to be mean to the tiny adorable poners. It would break my heart if I made one of them cry.
>>
>>30513871
C-Cute, though a bit worring since I want want my lttle ponies to end up like stretched out, useless onaholes.
They'd have to be able to hold their original shape ssomehow, or Anould would have to conform with only the millenia-old alicorn princesses.
>>
>>30513890
That's what alternate universes are for, Anon. And this is RGRE, a literal alternate universe.
>>
>>30513895
Don't worry anon, I've got chu
>FUCKING MAGIC
>>
>>30513895
Either that, or go for Pinkie. She'd fit you without stretching out because she's Pinkie Pie.

>Anon decides that he needs to fuck the sun and the moon
>One or more of the alicorns try to woo Anon romantically and think that he'll panic and bolt if they're too direct or if they pressure him for sex
>Meanwhile, Anon is entertaining himself by trying to imagine what the princess's O-faces are
>>
>>30513882
>You will never keep NMM in line purely by being sexy and half-dressed whenever she starts plotting
Well why am I even on the fucking moon, then?
>>
>>30513865
I'd only be a villain in order to be by NMM's side and mellow her out and make something good with her.
>>
File: tumblr_m5qy2dtXOd1qjbfe3.gif (991KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5qy2dtXOd1qjbfe3.gif
991KB, 500x282px
>>30513865
>>30513894
Being a meme villain who blurs the line between protagonist and antagonist is the way to go.
>>
>>30513820
Is that the equivalent of taking left-over wrapping paper that says "Happy Birthday!" and using a marker to change it to "Happy Birthday Jesus!", and then using that instead of Christmas paper?
>>
>>30513926
>>One or more of the alicorns try to woo Anon romantically and think that he'll panic and bolt if they're too direct or if they pressure him for sex
>>Meanwhile, Anon is entertaining himself by trying to imagine what the princess's O-faces are
Considering that in this case the princesses heads would be crotch-high for him, an O-face might have an entirely different meaning.
>>
>>30513894
>Anon arrives in Equestria
>The Princesses are worried that he'll be villainous and end up hurting their ponies
>One day they're watching him and observe him accidentally walk into/kick a mare in his path
>They're about to jump in, horns blazing with a banishing spell, but stop when Anon leaps into action
>He scoops the crying pony into his arms and cuddles her, babbling about how sorry he is and that he didn't mean to hurt her
>The Princesses write him off as a typical stallion and pop back to the castle to do Princess things
>>
>>30513993
MY
>>
File: 1499976120091.png (373KB, 927x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499976120091.png
373KB, 927x1024px
>>30513981
*have
>>
>>30514040
That's how you get a boyfriend in RGREqG. You show that your pussy is better than your competition's pussy.
>>
>>30513998
JRHNBR
>>
>>30514040
Five minutes later, Gilda has Anon in the amazon position.
>>
>>30513999

RUBBER
>>
>>30514080
NEN
>>
>>30513958
>Anon is pretty much RGRE ditzy bimbo, unknowingly and innocently teasing a bunch thirsty mares.
>RD has nearly cracked and spilled her spaghetti, but he's just too innocent!
>>
>>30514111
Oh my god.

>AJ wants to tell him to stop slutting it up all the time, but that earnest look he gets on his face every morning when he greets her convinces her that he'd break if he ever found out how shameful his behaviour is
>Pinkie wonders out loud if Anon is actually aware of how he's acting, but gets shot down by all her friends
>"There's no way colts think about sex as much as a mare does."
>>
>>30513882
>ywn be the Queen's arm-candy husband in all those regal portraits illustrating her royal greatness, with you being more of her crown jewel than her literal crown jewel
>>
>>30514163
>arm-candy
but hes her equal
>>
>>30514163
>She will never secretly treasure you dearly in private
>>
>>30514150
>The one time that... 'very sexually active' mare who visited Ponyville and tried to hit on Anon.
>Anon's attention had to quickly be stolen by a nervous and somewhat mad Pinkie as the whorse is tackled by sonic the horsehog.
>The Mane Six had put into action, 'Operation: Protect His Smile'.
>>
>>30514172
>Not being secure in her respect and love for you
>In an imaginary scenario
I pity you
>>
>>30513842
Would that make fillies the size of kittens then?
>>
>>30514192
anon
there is no respect for the kingdoms harlot
>>
>>30514174
>secretly treasure you
>implying the white-hot glare she maintains while holding court is to make sure the subject is looking at her, and not her husband
>>
>>30514197
That tiny Sunset looks more like the size of a medium-sized dog and is a bit too big t be the size of a cat, so fillies would be the ones that size.
>>
>>30514197
Yes, and like nothing more than to climb and crawl all over Anon's comparatively giant body. He's very popular as a foalsitter.
>>
Tiny pony mares with big, marely prides.
>>
This is the official and totally not nightmarish but cute size of ponies according to the Princess Twilight Sparkle robot toy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2qhREH28g
>>
>>30514337
Nigga that ain't scary. Kinda cute actually
>>
>>30514357
Which is why I said that it was not nightmarish but cute, of course.

Though some people consider it to be a bit too inside the Uncanny Valley.
>>
>>30514337
Do you have any idea what that means? It means I can hug three or four ponies at once! Five, if I wear a loose hoodie and put the fifth one inside of it with her head poking out the neck hole!
>>
>>30514382
You're toying with power you couldn't possibly control
>>
>>30514397
>"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational armful of pony-cuddles!"

I'll be a god among men, Anon. Nobody can stop me when I'm cuddling 4-5 ponies at once. Nobody.
>>
>>30514415
Your overconfidence is your weakness
>>
>>30514382
>>30514415
Isn't it great? You might even be able to carry all mane six plus Sunset and Starlight or the four princesses of you get clever.

Here we see how a teenage human easily dwarfs Her Royal Highness, Princess Luna.
>>
>>30514487
>you don't have to worry about pones horn poking your eye out if she has no horn
>>
>>30514536
I'm pretty sure she does have a horn. It's just very lightly traced out. Check again.
>>
>>30514546
oh, thought it was hair
>>
>>30514546
It's hidden in his front-most tuft of pointy anime hair.
>>
>>30513998
The bulge in the throat doesn't even move... 4/10
>>
>>30514382
>>30514397
did that "ponies as power armor" prompt ever go anywhere?

>ponies tell anon that friendship is magic
>while four of them are in his hoodie, on his shoulders/head, or under an arm
"So does this make me a wizard, then?"
>>
>>30512443
>“And I guess I kind of think thank kite hobby
that*
>>
>>30514912
>Carries around a pony in the hood of his sweater
>Pony licks and grooms Anon's hair like a cat
>>
>>30513191
.....I know I should daww before cutting myself off for a heart attack, but my autism just cant let go of the idea of moon-raining.
>>
>>30515370
It's when the moon-clouds get too full of moon-water and lets it all fall down onto the moon-moon. Moon.
>>
File: 1493223186668.png (872KB, 2424x2076px) Image search: [Google]
1493223186668.png
872KB, 2424x2076px
>>30513958
>>
>>30515453
I RECOGNIZE THAT BUGLE
>>
File: cM2rhnnyPW-4.png (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cM2rhnnyPW-4.png
11KB, 300x250px
>>30515477
>BUGLE
>>
File: mlp_jjj_spidermare_by_dan232323.jpg (503KB, 1440x892px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_jjj_spidermare_by_dan232323.jpg
503KB, 1440x892px
>>30515477
I'm sure you do recognize that bugle.
>>
>>30515510
HOLY SHIT DAT PIC MISTER JJJ!
>>
File: Smuglestia.png (385KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglestia.png
385KB, 685x1024px
>>30505918
>>30506071
>>30506314
>>30506401
>>30506426
>>30506409
>>30506427
>>30506523
>>30506512
>>30506679
>>30506746
>>30507719
>>30507729
>>30508635
>>30508986
>>30509029
>>30509219
>>30511994
>>30513153
The moon shines because its surface reflects light from the sun. And despite the fact that it sometimes seems to shine very brightly, the moon reflects only between 3 and 12 percent of the sunlight that hits it. The perceived brightness of the moon from Earth depends on where the moon is in its orbit around the planet.
>>
>>30515528
my nigerian
>>
>>30515528
>>30515533
This is why no one likes you sunfags
>>
>>30515560
u jelly brah?
>>
>>30515528
Yes?
>>
>>30515528
GOT'EM
>>
>>30515610
They can crash on the moon if they want!
>>
File: 1495743754473.png (357KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1495743754473.png
357KB, 600x603px
>>30515568
I have a reaction image for that...
>>
>>30514912
>>30515367
>Remember that birb prompt about his foals always wanting to be close to him.
>combine it with this moon prompt

>All of anons outfits have been heavily modified with pockets.
>almost always has at least one of kids with him no matter the situation.
>sat in throne room during important business, calmly petting one like a supervillian while another chews his hair.
>>
>>30516161
I imagine that would just strengthen his image as the 'all-father' considering just about every pony on the moon would technically be his.
>>
File: 751693.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
751693.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>30512545
>finishing stories
>>
>>30516171
That would have the bonus of making all of his guards and military incredibly and dangerously zealous in his and NMM's defense.

Like, they'd fight until the very last one of them dropped dead.
>>
File: 1397490139611.jpg (259KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397490139611.jpg
259KB, 800x800px
>>30516179
i fear for the very souls of those that would hurt let alone kill their children
>>
>>30516179
>Like, they'd fight until the very last one of them dropped dead.
>>30516179
>i fear for the very souls of those that would hurt let alone kill their children

>none of them can even get close to harm a single strand of fur in the face of the MurdeRape
>>
>>30516179
>The moon is not so different from Equestria in one respect
>Despite their ferocity in the defense of their sovereigns, the guards are not the true danger.
>Those that they guard are what is truly dangerous.
>The Sun Princess's retaliation on behalf of her guards is legendary
>Her sister was once feared across the entire world for what she could accomplish when in the throws of a jealousy induced tantrum
>Few are foolhardy enough to risk the horror NMM could unleash if one of her children was slain.
>The moon ponies are also quick to point out that despite the often silly facade he puts on, their father is far from harmless.
>>
>>30516256
>>The moon ponies are also quick to point out that despite the often silly facade he puts on, their father is far from harmless.
>silly facade
CEASE
>>
>>30516256
>>30516261
Yeah, almost every single story here has 'wow so silly anon.' I'm down for something new to go with the very new idea of moon kingdom with moon ponies.
>>
We need more drama for Moonland. How about this.
>Celestia and 'Selene' form a tentative alliance, Selene having matured over the thousand years she has ruled her own Queendom.
>Celestia understands that she has to let her younger sister, Luna go for her new, more equal sister Selene.
>Both excited and bitter that Selene has made a new life without, she is still incredibly proud for what her sister has done in her banishment.
>Now, if only she could ignore Anonymous, the alien stallion who while initially quite handsome has reached a godlike, ethereal form.

Disclaimer for you, and you know who, you fuck. This isn't cuckshit. Anon is not cucking Luna for Celestia, he is in a loving marriage with Luna. This isn't marital problems, as the marriage is working and it is only an outsider pining for Anon.
>>
>>30515528
>Their moon and sun are same os ours.

Haramw

Their sun can't even be real star. When Celestia uses her magic, sun move immediately. Light needs 8 minutes to travel from sun to earth. So their "sun" is many times closer to their planet, also many times smaller. It can't be real star.
>>
>>30515528
>Injecting real life physics into a little girl's show
Time well spent, Anon?
>>
>>30516490
You're assuming that Celestia and Luna are actually moving the sun, moon AND stars and don't just believe they do because that's what their powers make it look like, when they could simply be manipulating the photons coming from them in a way that makes it look like they do.

>>30516492
Duh.

Of course?
>>
>>30516490
I like to think it's a white or red dwarf and Celestia is actually using magic to rotate the planet since it would be tidally locked otherwise.
>>
>>30513163
>Moonstone is ignorant to your distress and entertains himself by making happy baby-horse noises and nuzzling your face.
>D'aww.
>You smile and nuzzle him back.
my heart
>>
>>30516373
>>30516261
Anonymous is and always will be a shitposting faggot.
If both he and nightmare are edgy / serious all the time then the story loses a vital part.
Anon, by definition, is an extremely vague character that is whoever you want him to be depending on the situation.

It would also actually fit for him to be silly in this instance, as its one of the coping methods for immortality.
>>
>>30516666
He's also a dad, who didn't stumble out of the 50's. He's gonna do silly dad shit because he can.

None of this means he can't turn serious when required. Just because he likes to make funny faces at his toddlers doesn't mean he has to be silly all the time forever. Threaten those same toddlers and he's going to be planning how to eliminate the threat.

The Moon can be a harsh place. As can Equestria for that matter, when you venture off into places like the Everfree, and the Hollow Shades.
>>
>>30516666
Quads never lie
>>
>>30516692
Anon's foals run into the Everfree once and he begins chopping down trees.
>>
>>30516666
There are some stories with more serious tone, where Anon isn't only shitposting faggot, but he's also rational human being. Not many, and most of them are quite big and written over long time so not many writefags finish stories like that, but still they are nice.
If our shitposting and word building would spawn such story I would be happy man.
>>
File: appulnoms.gif (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
appulnoms.gif
25KB, 500x500px
>>30516179
>>30516230
>>30516256
>>30516460
so what happens at the very beginning of the series? NMM as a threat brought the mane six together. without struggling against NMM's efforts they wouldn't be the elements of harmony. do they actually fight against NMM during her bid for revenge, or does the magic of the universe create a simulacrum of NMM they have to fight to keep the prophecy (time travel?) correct, which simply dissolves after getting rainbow'd?
without a villain foretold by prophecy for them to fight the series doesn't happen.
>>
>>30516692
>>30516741
Didnt mean to imply that he should always be silly, just that removing that part of his character is a bad idea.

>>30516846
The sun celebration goes off as planned.
Twilight goes home to canterlot, spike finds out moondancer is seriously upset that twiggle missed the party and convinces them to reconcile, reminding her of celestia saying she needs to make friends.
Not as magical destiny driven as the mane six, but a proper friendship spawns nonetheless.
>>
>>30516896
Nah, It depends on story. There are many stories where Anon isn't silly at all. True not that many greentexts, mostly on fimifc, but still a lot of good stories where Anon acts as reasonable human, not shitposter incarnate.
>>
>>30516846
The escape wasn't willing. NMM and anon were peacefully ruling in their kingdom when, suddenly, luna vanishes in the middle of court. Next thing she knows six ponies have shown up yelling at her about cliffs and bridges, she's freaking the fuck out. Next thing, she's hit with the elements, severely weakened, and her sister shows up and starts demanding an apology. Meanwhile, back on the moon, anon and his most magical descendants are preparing to mass teleport a legion of guards to her location, armed literally to the teeth.
>>
>>30517053
>mass teleport a legion of guards

>and anon, being mostly resistant to direct magic, decides to do it old school
>BATTAL BRUVAHS PREPEHR FOR DEEHP STRAHKS
>>
>>30517075
>FOR THE EMPRESSSSS!
>>
>>30517108
i cant get over how off that sounds.
it just doesnt sound right.
>>
>>30517163
I know right?
All I hear is heresy.
>>
>>30517190
To be honest, that perversion sounds pretty Slaneeshi to me.
>>
>>30517075
>>and anon, being mostly resistant to direct magic, decides to do it old school

>He locks onto his wife's faint magic, grits his teeth, bends his knees, and jumps.
>A low magnitude moonquake hits the whole moon as he rockets to the planet at 1% the speed of light.
>The ponies around the weakened Luna have no idea what is heading their way.
>>
>>30516161
>Celestia meets with her sister and Anon for the first time in 1000 years
>A nervous sweat is dripping down the back of her next
>The doors to the throne room open up...
>...and Anon is laying on his back and happily playing with at least 5 foals, who are squealing and whooping happily
>>
>>30517190
>tfw you want to get into 40k but can't stand the games
>>
>>30517283
>All-Mother and All-Father may be their titles, but all the moonponies have fond childhood memories of playing with Anon and Luna.
>It's far from uncommon to have foals just call them "Mama" and "Papa"
>Of course, they still have their own parents, but Mama and Papa are always there if needed.
>And behind closed doors, a number of adults still call them that.
>>
>>30517075
>"...what's that bright light in the sky?"
>Cue Anon's burnt skeleton slamming into the ground nearby
Reentry is a bitch. KSP taught me this.
>>
>>30517323
Dude try ultramarine the game. Sure it states the smurfs but it's pretty fun. And the online play was pretty good when they had dedicated servers.
>>
>>30517349
No kidding? I might give it a shot.
>>
>>30517323
>40k
It's shit, don't bother.
>>
File: 1499104530269 (1).jpg (772KB, 3972x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1499104530269 (1).jpg
772KB, 3972x3096px
Next thread: All-Mother and All-Father edition?
>>
>>30517376
Well shit. Gameplay or lore? All I know about the series is that the humans are not humans, they have cool armor, there are religious overtones, and there are space-orks.
>>
File: IMG_1231.jpg (21KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231.jpg
21KB, 204x247px
>>30517053

>Luna just angrily asks why she's been dragged back to Equestria when she was happy on the moon with her children and Anon
>Everyone else is confused because they thought she left willingly
>"WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF HOLDING COURT WHEN SUDDENLY WE WERE HERE!"
>Even more confusion ensues, so Luna gives a brief explanation of what happened during her banishment
>She asks to be sent back to the moon so she can inform her subjects and husband that everything is alright.
>Celestia doesn't really want to do that, having waited 1000 years to get her sister back and apologize about what happened.
>Luna points out that her King has probably mobilized their guards and is preparing a mass teleport by now.
>Literally five seconds later Anon and the elite guards show up
>They see Luna's weakened state, which is absolutely horrifying to those who've only seen her as the large and regal Nightmare Moon
>They see Celestia
>They see six ponies with the Elements of Harmony
>"PROTECT THE ALL-MOTHER!"
>Moon Ponies declare war on Equestria because destiny demanded that Luna be a villain so the Mane Six could come together
>>
>>30517386
>Officially, Equestria and Moon-Home are at war with each other
>Plans are made, foiled, and then made again
>Spies from both kingdoms keep each side from successfully pulling off any big operations
>Soldiers are trained, and foreign land is held on both the moon and Equestria
>Nothing much else happens, and no casualties are reported
>Unofficially, NMM, Anon, and Celestia meet every week to discuss "battle" plans and to talk over tea
>Destiny has its villain and its war; a cold war
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (20KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
20KB, 228x221px
>>30517410

I wonder what moon ponies would think of Season 1 Luna and Season 2 onwards Luna?

They've only ever known her as Nightmare Moon or 'Selene'.

Seeing her so much smaller and weaker must be rustling their jimmies something fierce.
>>
> Luna unwillingly teleported
> Can't teleport back to the celestial body she has sovereignty over, despite being an unbound alicorn
> Destiny compels the elements into existence for the sole purpose of causing conflict
> Celestia demanding an apology
> Even though in the episode, she only asks if Luna will accept her friendship

It's too contrived and out of character. Seriously, just because Anon is with Selene/Luna/NMM doesn't mean we have to make Celestia an antagonist.

Have NMM not show up, Celestia is concerned, and tasks Twilight with investigating where she is and what she is planning. The other mane 5 ponies help out, and everyone teleports to the moon. There they go through their trials and find the magic of friendship, etc. No friendship lasers, no attacking royalty, just good old fashioned diplomacy with the newly opened up nation.
>>
Could somebody please explain to me how any of this is remotely RGRE and not just the maggots crawling out from /moon/'s decaying corpse? If you think that moonponies are such a GREAT fresh, new exciting fucking concept then maybe you should make a new thread and post about it there instead. Also NMM was imprisoned IN the moon not ON the moon you fucks. Mare IN the moon. Get it right
>>
File: 1499228651185.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499228651185.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>30517520
This. Besides, we can have conflict and tension without making Celestia into a monster. I thought one of the big points for Moonbase Alpha was that there would be cultural differences that both sides would have to deal with.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>30516666
Hail mega satan

Also you're right
>>
>>30516666
>There were assholes who did try to start shit on the moon.
>They just get dropped mid speech by Papa Anon with a Van Damme kick.
>>
>>30517531
Still better than when pregfags, EqGfags, satyrfags and the like flood entire threads with their garbage.
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 237x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 237x248px
>>30517075
>THE CODEX LUNARUM NAMES THIS MANUEVER STEEHL RAIHN
>>
>>30517531
Its been explained multiple times.

>Anon and luna are a thing in rgre.
>They both get banished to the moon, anon becoming immortal in the process.
>They make a moon civilisation.
>Anons influence as patriarch results in the moon kingdom being closer to rgr.
>After a thousand years equestria and moon come into contact again.

Yes in canon she was banished IN the moon but so what, i dont recall the last time anon appeared in an episode.
>>
>>30517531
Wow, someone has the audacity to try something new and here you are throwing a spastic fit about it. Jesus Christ this place is full of screaming faggots.
>>
>>30517520
Why would the other 5 show up though, they only followed twiggle after nightmare moon showed up and twilight shouted out how much she knew.
If nightmare moon never shows up, twilight doesnt sperg out, the other 5 have no reason to approach her and their whole destined friendship is completely derailed.
>>
>>30517866
He is right though.
The "RGRE" elements in this are token at best.
They exist only on Equestria, away from the two main characters (Luna&Anon), and will never get enough "screen time" to justify being labeled as RGRE.
Don't get me wrong, it's a GREAT premise. It just doesn't really belong on RGRE.
>>
>>30517566
See, I don't really have a problem with any of those because people actually made the effort to make it fit into reversed gender roles.
>>
>>30517900
That's a good point.
I doubt that anyone will bother to take the discussion to another general, but you're not wrong on the lack of actual RGRE substance in all the prompt/green that have been created on this topic so far.
>>
>>30517441
I'd imagine it would be like seeing your mother going through keemo, all weak and frail
>>
>>30517940
>>30517900
Probably have a leg to stand on if you didnt miss this green >>30513153
>>
>>30516666
How about no. Stop shitting all over everything that isn't a ridiculous, low effort comedy character. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
if a writefag is actually working on a big nmm and anon moon story make sure to give him an actual name and description of his appearance
>>
File: 1417923953551.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1417923953551.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>30518096
>give him an actual name and description of his appearance
You're a funny guy, Anon.
>>
>>30516666
>>30516692
>>30518086
Make him similar to Celestia, incredibly wise and benevolent with a very cunning prankster side. But he's also married to Nightmare moon, so he'd have to have a will like iron and a very dangerous, vicious side to him when it's needed.
>>
>>30518096
If this was Fimfiction, sure. Otherwise you'll get REEEEE'd out faster than you can say "normies".
>>
>>30518086
>Asking that a character not be ow the edge all the time
>"shitting all over"
Create a healthy balance, you tool. Non-stop wacky 'lol teh randum' bullshit isn't entertaining, and neither is a character that's cruel and vicious for the sake of being cruel and vicious.
>>
>>30518131
>faster than you can say "normies"
>not "tendies"
>>
>>30518145
>being serious is now edgy
wew lad
>>
>>30518187
>>
>>30517847
>>They both get banished to the moon, anon becoming immortal in the process.
Or becoming immortal beforehand, due to Princess Luna meddling.
>>
>>30518145
Who... who the fuck is saying he should be cruel? Literally no one has said that, in fact the opposite has been said.
>>
>>30517566
1st, the "pregfags" were never here, you are just too stupid to tell the difference. 2nd, EqG stuff is actually good, you just have shit taste. 3rd...yeah the satyrfags were just running around during the summer shitposting for (you)s, but they were so stupid they screwed it up for themselves by admitting it. So silver linings about that.
>>30517936
Only the EqG stuff was made for RGRE, the rest were either that guy bitching about not knocking up his waifu or her sister or admitted shitposting by summer kids.
>>
>>30518096
Fuck off back to Fim with you, he will be Anon and you will like it.
>>
>>30517940
>>30517900
>What is reading comprehension?
Seriously, are you blind to what was made with the idea so far, or are you two just retarded?
>>30518119
Wow, its almost like you can do both without someone bitching, to bad Fim is dropping by to say hi. Creativity and intelligence isn't something their known for.
>>
>>30517869
I think he meant she didn't show up the second time, in the everfree
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.