[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr. Anonymous, although your resume and references appear to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Mr. Anonymous, although your resume and references appear to be of the upmost quality,
With recommendations from Luna herself...you can understand my reservations about appointing you as my vice chair.
You'd be acting as my representative, my voice, and on my behalf.

What you do out in the field reflects on me.

I'll be frank with you Anon, your methods of exercising your superiors will, have been called extreme, highly unprofessional, and down right illegal and scummy....on the other hoof...you've worked miracles. Negotiated deals for royalty that where both insane and seen as masterpieces of corporate finessa.

I'm torn mr.Anonymous, I really am. I can not for the life of me decide what to do with you.
Turning you away would be a waste of such great potential, but hiring you as vice chair could really cause some image issues.
I can't appoint you anywhere else because that too would be a waste.
*sigh*
What to do with you Mr.Anonymous, what to do...
>>
>>30492112
Are you going to give me the job or not I have 3 other companies that are willing to take me in with higher paying wages the whole reason I'm here is because Luna said you're her friends and I should give you a chance.
Also you don't have a espresso machine in here and they do.
>>
>>30492112
Wow, these "casting couch" places are really going all out as of recent.

That was a nice speech, too. Usually I just get told "Get naked, hard, and you'll get paid when it's over."
>>
>>30492112
I eat ass.
>>
>>30492177
>>30492169
Ha!
>>30492157
Patrick Batmen when?
>>
File: daily reminder.png (202KB, 1541x395px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
202KB, 1541x395px
>>30492112
Mr. Anonymous, although your shitpost appears to be of the utmost quality, your greentext bait is highly unprofessional and downright against the rules.
>>
File: a slightly better haircut.jpg (60KB, 957x402px) Image search: [Google]
a slightly better haircut.jpg
60KB, 957x402px
>>30492112
>It's ten A.M. on a Tuesday and this withered old thing is already trying to strong arm you.
>In truth, most men would be shaking in their Parada boots right about now.
>'P-please Ms.Harshwhinny, I-I need this, I-I'll do anything, just name it!', pathetic, you remember being that man at one point, so long ago, never again though.
>In fact, the only thing you can think of right now is where to get some decent Ceviche in this shithole of a city.
>These equines detest meat of any kind, almost as much as you detest hearing a mare past her prime make a desperate power play.
>She had a quaint office for my tastes. Nothing too impressive, black linoleum floors with soft white paint on the walls, with various trophies scattered about on various shelves.
>it was funny really, her office overlooked the entirety of Manhattan.
>The largest skyscraper in town. You'd think she'd have some extra scratch to get a decent office.
"Well, Miss Harshwhinny I'm confident that you will act in the best interests of the Equestrian Games Commission,"
you said as you reached down to get your coat from her mahogany desk.
>"Is that it then?"
"Pardon?"
>"The great and terrible Anonymous, turned away at the front door like a fresh greenhorn. In truth, I'm disappointed, I expected at least some kind of tussle."
"Begging is not my style."
>She giggles at the reply
>"Well Anon, if you can't sell yourself to me in an interview, then perhaps I've overestimated you."
>You place your coat back down and retake your seat.
"In truth Whinny, working for you would be perhaps one of the biggest challenges in my life. It seems there's no end to your troubles, disloyal staff, board members questioning your decisions to make this a public company, and all sorts of yellow tape from the crown. Afterall, requesting funding from the crown is harder when you're not a government owned entity."
>She buckles slightly at the last sentence, perhaps realizing what will come next.
>>
>>30492886
"You're going broke Ms. Whinny, and quite frankly I'm not sure you could afford me."
>The smug grin that painted her face before was whipped away, and what was left in its place, was a contemptuous glare, not one of hate, but one that spoke to the reality of her situation.
>"So, here he is then. Anon, the terror of high court."
"Let's not sit on ceremony Ms.Whinny, you need me more than I'll ever need you. Though this is still your office, and you are still the chairmen. Whatever you decide here today, is law within these walls."
>"Why here Anon, why my institution? You seem to be all too aware of the state of things here."
"What is a life without mystery and terror Ms.Whinny? I'm here, and that's all that matters isn't it?"
>"Very well Mr. Anonymous. Perhaps you can breath some life into this dying venture..."
>She retrieves a bottle from her desk and two shot glasses.
>"Let us drink to commemorate this uneasy alliance."
>You wave her away
"I only drink on the job."
>"Suite yourself Anon. I expect you here tomorrow"
"And I expect a target, be seeing Miss Whinny."
>You reply coat in hand leaving her office.
>As you leave you to notice whiny place her glass down, and begin to drink from the bottle directly. A sentiment, that you were all too familiar with.
>>
>>30492730
O ya? I bet u didn't know u were role-playing as URSELF
>>
>>30492112
I've got HUMAN STAMINA
>>
>Not filling out an application just to helicopter in her face
shiggy
>>
File: dank.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>30492886
>>In fact, the only thing you can think of right now is where to get some decent Ceviche in this shithole of a city.
My negro
>>
>this thread
HA!
>>
>>30492112
>roleplaying
Delete this
>>
>>30493027
>"I only drink on the job."
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.