[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"And I had to just sit there and watch as MY crown was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Bothans.jpg (200KB, 1500x890px) Image search: [Google]
Bothans.jpg
200KB, 1500x890px
>"And I had to just sit there and watch as MY crown was given to that purple cunt."
>*Burps*
>"I deserve those wings."
>"Fucking Celestia."
>*Takes another swig of cider*
>>
>>30489174
Hahahahaha, no one loves you what a surprise am I right.
>>
>>30489174
Was it ever explained why Tirek didn't just eat the Rainbow Power like he had every other magic in Equestria?
>>
>>30489363
Not corrupted enough to consume the Fuck You Raibow Power and corrupt it but if he was human he could have.
>>
>>30489371
How would him being human help him absorb it?
>>
>>30489363
fuck you i win now
t. Tree of Harmony
>>
>>30489387
Humans are more corrupted then that guy he just consumed the power not kill them.
Not the EQG faggots.
>>
>>30489174
Sunset is not a mean poni anymore.
>>
>>30489395
I think Tirek would have killed them had he gained the princesses' power. Remember that his alternate future was just him firing lasers randomly at the Everfree.
>>
>>30489174
If Chrysalis doesn't come back and LITERALLY kill Starlight Glimmer at some point I'm going to be mildly disappointed.
>>
>>30489418
He did gain that power from Twilight when she was given that choice keep the power or your friends will disappear or hand it over he wouldn't have killed them, and she did and what did he do started to shoot with no purpose then to destroy property if I was him I would given the ponies a choice work for me or die.
Humans on the other hands have been known to kill innocent people without hesitation.
>>
Isn't that the Korean barbeque thing
>>
>>30489444
>Friends will disappear
>Tirek wouldn't kill them.

What do you think he was talking about? He was going to make Twilight's friends vanish from existence? It's not like he could keep them in those bubbles forever. That was a direct threat that he was planning to kill her friends. That he didn't do it immediately after getting what he wanted doesn't mean he wouldn't do it.

And I don't like this insinuation that every human would kill without mercy or hesitation. Humans, in the majority of cases, do the exact of opposite of that. It's why you need to go through strict training in the military to reach that mindset.
>>
>>30489403
She's drunk though. She's speaking her mind.
>>30489448
Naw, the ones I've been to are different.
>>
>>30489481
How many wars have we gone through now ww1, ww2 and the Korean War how many people died, tortured and executed without hesitation with people in and out of the military.
Humans are more corrupted than them I'm fairly certain that a human can cause more chaos and death than all the villains combine if he is given the right tools.
But I'll give you the whole Tirek planning on killing them.
>>
>>30489510

>Humanity is bad because war

Any race looks bad if you judge them at their worst. Even ponies have war. Are they corrupt and evil because they use weapons and try to kill each other and wage war?
No, of course they're not. And neither are humans.
The average human doesn't want to hurt people. The average human doesn't want to kill people. At worst, they want to be left alone. And at best, we do wonderful things, that help billions. Look at someone like Norman Borlaug, who helped to feed entire continents, or Edward Jenner, who invented the vaccine and saved billions. All through out history, we have people with deep compassion in their hearts, who want nothing more than to end the suffering of others.
Yes, man has the potential for evil, and sometimes that evil wins. That is our burden. But it's far outweighed by our potential for good. By the good we have done.
Man isn't a corrupt race. We are just what we are. And I believe that's more good than bad.
>>
>>30489509
No, the artist is Korean, see the signature.
>>
>>30489510
You definitely like HIE fanfics.
>>
>>30489575
The corruption inside governments the corruption in religions even the people who have love in their hearts will sooner or later feel rage and hate, people lie, people use others so they can push their own agenda, people will use things like government to start wars and some people kill out of pleasure, take for example Hitler's army the Nazis how many people did they make go trough horrible experiments such as how some can go trough excessive pain, conjoint twins and freezing temperatures done by people in lab coats some where helped by the very people they captured the yews they did it because the fear of the nazis, now tell me do you think ponies can do this.
>>
>>30489604
What's HIE?
>>
>>30489418
>Remember that his alternate future was just him firing lasers randomly at the Everfree.
Tirek really fucking hates trees.
>>
>>30489663
Kek
>>
>>30489174
>roleplaying
Delete this
>>
>>30489624
>This entire post.

What a fucking long, pointless tangent about nothing. Yes, humanity can and has done some bad things. That doesn't mean humanity as a whole is bad, or corrupted beyond all good.
The average person is a good person. He's not killing people for pleasure, he's not conducting experiments on his neighbors. You can point to outliers all you want, but good people will always outnumber bad.

Look, I know we've done some horrible things, I'm not excusing them. But you can't use that as the benchmark for humanity's morals. If you ignore all the good we've done, all the people we've helped and saved, of course humanity is going to look dark. If you ignore all the sacrifices people have made for each other, all the selfless deeds, all the charity given freely, humanity is going to look inexcusable. Which is why you can't do that.

But I don't think I'm going to convince you of anything. I hope someday you'll see things like I do, because it sounds like a depressing place where you are right now.

>Implying ponies wouldn't a holocaust.
What do you think happened to the Zebras?
>>
>>30489683
I love your joke I the end there.
But sooner or later you'll see when humans have no other their animalistic part will come out and it won't be pretty but till then you'll see.
>>
>>30489696
*in
Choice*
Fucken phone keeps autocorrecting things and removing words.
>>
>>30489593
>Asian style language so it must be Korean
It's not like there's a bunch of different Asians or something out there.
>>
>>30489683
>>30489624
>>30489575
>>30489510
OP here
What the actual fuck happened while I was gone?
How did we go from drunk Sunset to this?
>>
>>30489768
Idk man I took drugs and I went off about corruption in human nature and some other anon came and said not all humans are bad.
It was a fun ride though.
>>
>>30489703
>when people are in desperate situations they do things they'd normally condem, like a cornered animal

wow, it's almost like survival overrides conscience during emergencies
>>
File: IMG_4608.jpg (120KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.jpg
120KB, 643x960px
>>30489174
You need to settle down there. How about a special smoothie?
>>
>>30489782
Did this actually happen I see the leg but is there a video and if there is, link please.
>>
>>30489779
Hey! Don't question it.
>>
>>30489782
Insects have a lot of protein, that's a good drink.
>>
>>30489782
spiderbro, noooooo
>>
File: AbsolutlyDisgusting.png (451KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutlyDisgusting.png
451KB, 640x461px
>>30489782
>mfw I have a spider like that.
>>
>>30489174
Wait, so Tartarus is actually the name of a food stand?

Huh, I always thought it was some barren hellscape in a far off land.
>>
>>30490113
Yeah hell here is far worse then their hell
>>
File: Best Spider Girl.png (114KB, 532x452px) Image search: [Google]
Best Spider Girl.png
114KB, 532x452px
>>30489782

>blending Such A Cute Little spooder

burn in hell
>>
>>30489761
It's Korean. Get off my board you literal 12 year old.
>>
>>30489174
Maybe if you weren't such a non-canon character...
>>
>>30489761
That's definitely Hangul (written Korean), you illiterate slob.
>>
>>30489481
>>30489510
>>30489624

What a fucking pile of misanthrophic shit. I hate those faggots who just whine about how humanity is bad and we all should die bust because their life aren't that great. Yes, a lot people live in poverty, yes not everyone can be happy, but still we live in the best period of human history, we have helthcare and food, we don't need to wory that when we break something it'll get infected and we will die. Humanity accomplished great thing and still some faggots whine about that.
I guess you're from USA because you mentioned Korean War and rest of the world didn't care about that, you probably live in one of better countries to live and still you just whimper how world is bad place and how it would be better without humans. (Well you can also live elsewhere, but that isn't really important)

Word isn't black and white. Fuk, even if you look at wars, and you put aside whole bloodsheed and death, you can see great advance of technology, and not only in new ways of killing, but also medicine, transport, architecture, agriculture, even culture is shaped by it. You can see spirit and strenght that rarely happens otherwise, whole population working together to achieve victory, but no, let's just look at darkest part and be fucking faggot about that, right?
>>
>>30489174
juice* ^:)
>>
File: 1216326.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216326.png
235KB, 600x600px
>>30489403
Sunset is also not a poni anymore ^:)
>>
File: daily reminder.png (202KB, 1541x395px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
202KB, 1541x395px
>>30489174
>"And I had to just sit there and watch as MY board was ruined by greentext bait."
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.