[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boohoo the ride is slowing down >boohoo the fandom is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: angrydass.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angrydass.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>boohoo the ride is slowing down
>boohoo the fandom is dying
>boohoo before every video got 2 mil of views now it's just like 300.000

How about instead of whining because it's ending you enjoy what's left
Doesn't matter if it's not as big as before, when it'll be actually gone (it will don't worry) even this period will seem like a gold mine
I come from a fandom of like 5 people, where meeting someone who knows what I'm talking about is a fucking miracle
So getting here and seeing some say "how dare you enjoy the ride, it's slowing down so we should all act like it already stopped" gets on my nerves
>nobody cares
Probably
>>
>>30487313
Okay is that all you had to say?
>>
>>30487313
This fandom is made up of special snowflakes.
>>
>>30487313
show is shit. board is zombie kept alive by redditors like you. feel free to eat some shit.
>>
>>30487313
nobody cares
>>
>>30487313
Doompauler pls
Pls
>>
>>30487313
Nice blog post you smelly Hindu lol I'm good as a troll aren't I.
>>
File: 1459113730211.png (493KB, 779x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459113730211.png
493KB, 779x627px
>>30487313
i care.
>>
>>30487313
Don't smile because it happened. Cry because it's over. That is our mindset.
>>
>>30487351
Then why are you so miserable? You accept everything is shit.
>>
>>30487351
i could never watch another mlp episode and not give a shit

unlike you i'm not addicted to something that i constantly espouse has gone down the drain
>>
>>30487313
light autist
dark autist
rich autist
poor autist
... still autist
brony autist
furry autist
neo Nazi
weeabo
...still autist
>>
>>30487313
>(it will don't worry)
>Invader Zim still has cons
>and it isn't even a constantly reincarnating franchise
Anon, it won't end.
>>
>>30487507
Autism, autism never changes.
>>
>>30487534
yes
>>
>>30487507
autists who climb on rocks
>>
>>30487313
I like it better now.

Its more comfy as a smaller fandom.
>>
>>30487794
and play childrens card games ftw
>>
>>30487817
This. I'm having more fun with pony now than I was in 2011-2012
>>
>>30487313
>when it'll be actually gone (it will don't worry)
Even long after the show had ended I feel that bronies will still try and milk the show.
>>
The sad shits who can't enjoy something unless it is absurdly popular are just crying at their own deathbed, let them, it's a sign of cancer leaving the body, the chemo finally working.
>>
>>30487313
I do still enjoy it, but I wish it was as active as it was 5-6 years ago. I want to be overwhelmed with content and miss stuff because there's so much more out there. Getting to stew over the same stuff over and over just makes you end up not liking it in the end.
>>
File: Designer named Rarity.png (253KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Designer named Rarity.png
253KB, 750x750px
>>30487817
>>30487842
I have to agree here as well. The members who are still here are genuine now that the craze is over. My friend assured me I'd be done with FiM in a few years, yet here I am, trying to get the groundwork going for a pony fan game.

Although, I also have to admit that the hype had its own high and appeal, as hype usually does. But the disingenuous fans from said popularity were usually insanely toxic. You could almost compare it to a candy induced sugar rush.

The FiM fanbase was hype and fresh but toxic in the past at one point, but now, it is refined and comfy yet smaller.
>>
shill posters at it again
>>
>>30488026
You mean a normie
>>
>>30487313
I agree dude. So many people think that just because it's not at its peak doesn't mean it's not something that is super enjoyable.

That's like saying that Michael Jordan is not worth watching in the NBA in 1999 because because he peaked in 1994-1996 and that it's all just going downhill from there.
>boohoo he would always hit a triple double now he only usaully hits a triple double
>>
>>30487313
I think the only people that are concerned with the viewcount of ponies are those that require something to be popular in order to enjoy it. Sad, really.
>>
>>30488751
>>30488751
Never thought about it like that. I would say "really makes you think" but that phrase is a meme now. But yeah, never thought about it like that.
>>
>>30487343
not the one on /mlp/
>>
>haven't posted here in ages
>Come back just to show how much hype I have
>This place place is retarded with nitpicky assholes who don't know what they're talking about
>>
>>30489576
t. nitpicking complaining asshole
>>
File: almonds.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>30489563
Perhaps you could say that really activates the ol' almonds
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.