[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this our fault? Are Hasbro trying to market to a wider audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: old_vs_new.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old_vs_new.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Is this our fault?
Are Hasbro trying to market to a wider audience because of us?
>>
Yes. Yes.
>>
>>30486015
someone doesnt get the "everything past season 3 is not canon" meme
take the content after that as a bonus and you will sleep better
>>
>>30486015
I like the old MLP logo better than that pathetic new MLP logo.
>>
>>30486079
No way, the old one is garish and way too girly
>>
>>30486102
Shut up! The new one still sucks and it won't last!
>>
>>30486028
>I don't like the changes
>I meant 'fault' in a literal sense
>>
>everyone on this thread

it's just purple
where do you see the attempt to get a wider audience in this logo

In the show it's clear as day
but where do you see it in the logo
>>
>>30486117
you got me wrong
the meme is meant to be that,to seem like a hater of the post Faust era
but the truth is and consider that not many faggots will tell you this: everything after season 3 has happened in fact, but it could have been NOT canon and leave some ideas behind or in the air up to speculation

but they continued because the money river flowed and the public was there. We just pulled the trigger to make something unexpected even from the creators to happen....this includes the movie
>>
>>30486119
It's darker and has blue in it, a traditionally boy color.
>>
>>30486162
colour and its """""""connotations""""" r dumb.
>>
>>30486145
>>30486028
It's kind of weird to think of Twilicorn and everything past it as "bonus", though. Like, we were happier before they shipwrecked the setting. We used to think it was cool and there was a lot going on in the dark woods of Equestria, and like the leaders of the world were doing a lot of stuff.

But now our main characters ARE the leaders of the world and, well, shit. There's nothing here. This is it, it's the top, and there's nothing.
>>
>>30486015
No its the little boys not us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.