[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Luna still so small compared to her sister? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474497863375.gif (2MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1474497863375.gif
2MB, 680x382px
Why is Luna still so small compared to her sister? They're both over 1000 years old, does she have like bad genes or what?
>>
>>30484782
She didn't eat her green vegetables and get enough sleep when she was your age.
>>
>>30484782
She spent all day indoors and didn't get enough vitamin D, hence her stunted growth.
>>
>>30484782
she looks like her mother, celestia looks like her father
>>
She was held captive on the moon. Bad for development
>>
>There once was two sisters
>The eldest rose the sun
>The youngest rose the moon

What did they mean by this
>>
>>30484782
She's way younger than Celestia.
>>
>>30484782
there are no much vitamins on the moon.
>>
>>30484782
smol is qt
>>
>>30484782
Sometimes that just happens.
I, for example, am considerably shorter than my brothers. Was born that way, and the predicted growth charts from when I was 8 or 9 or something were spot on.
>>
Working night shift sure seems to bring the crankiness out of people.
>>
She can just change her size anyways with magic if she wanted to be bigger.
>>
>>30484782
spoiler alert: she's actually Luna's mom
>>
>marelets
>>
She's a midget
>>
>>30484782
When will she learn?
>>
>>30484834
>Eldest raised the sun
>Youngest raised the moon.
Wait, wait, don't tell me...

Celestia is a gay robot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.