[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying to little girls that guys would rather look at some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: narcssisticjuniper.gif (3MB, 1272x597px) Image search: [Google]
narcssisticjuniper.gif
3MB, 1272x597px
>Implying to little girls that guys would rather look at some makeup-plastered whore than a bespectacled cutie pie
>Their own fandom is evidence to the contrary

Brutal honesty is one thing, DHX, but it kind of requires the thing one is brutally honest about to actually be true.
>>
Is this another thread by a buttblasted Fluttercuck?
>>
>>30476519
I thought she wanted to be a movie star.
>>
>>30476534
Yeah, but her mirror was implying that's the look that gets results in movies, which kind of implies a certain role in drawing in a certain half of the audience; EQG made no attempt to say otherwise.
>>
>>30476575
Other than her becoming a giant monstrosity and terrifying bystanders, you mean?
>>
>>30476519
Your bedazzled Hot Topic glasses aren't cute tumblrlard, fuck off.
>>
>>30476519
>>30476575
I'm pretty sure the mirror just showed her what she wanted to see, not what reality is like. That's kind of the point.

Captcha: ruby juniper
Hiro pls
>>
>>30476763
Still raises the question of why she wanted to see herself look like that.
>>
>>30476676
The movie condemned her narcissism, yes, but it didn't refute the idea that viewers would prefer her look in the mirror to her normal look.
>>
>>30477003
Thats how she thought a successful movie star looked like
>>
>>30476519

The specials were clean and brainless up to the point where what's-her-name transforms. Damn, she was like a nod to the giantess and bimbo transformation fetishists.
>>
File: Hasbro.jpg (63KB, 1148x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro.jpg
63KB, 1148x1200px
>>30476519
>'Remember kids, if you want to be pretty you nee to lbs of makeup and be 12 feet tall!'
>>
>>30477981
Seriously though, disregarding the "all shapes and sizes" cliche is one thing, but getting what guys prefer backwards is another.
>>
>>30476519
>Their own fandom is evidence to the contrary
But that's incorrect. Have you seen women without makeup? Some of the celebs look like pure trash without it, but great with it. They have scars all over their face from zits, they have non-existent eyebrows, no lips, warzone sandbag eyes, and shitty cancer patient hair.

Most of you guys who say you prefer natural women have never actually seen natural women aside from the rare cases where they were blessed by the gene gods. Most women wear makeup, even the smallest of amounts.
>>
> the rare cases where they were blessed by the gene gods.
Like the Scottish.
>>
>>30478900
Let me rephrase that, then; "whore plastered with non-subtle makeup."

In all seriousness, it's a damn shame we've become accustomed to a painted face, but it's generally better to err on the side of too little than too much.
>>
File: kathykinney.jpg (19KB, 240x299px) Image search: [Google]
kathykinney.jpg
19KB, 240x299px
>>30479662
ironically, she looks better like this
>>
>>30478900
Jailbait doesn't need makeup.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.