[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /mlp/ Waifu Wars Discussion Thread #2 - 'Back Outta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 4

Previous Thread: >>30352604

>What is /mlp/ Waifu Wars?
/mlp/ Waifu Wars is a Wresting League where various mlp canon(possible AU) waifus wrestle each other in a videogame called Fire Pro Returns. So one show you might see Sunset Shimmer vs Starlight Glimmer, and the other you might see Celestia take on Derpy. Think of this like the 4cc, but on a smaller scale and involving only mlp and wrestling... and possibly more explosions.

For a clearer look note the two highlight videos.

First Main League - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdZuRpZXZY [Embed]

First Babbies League - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GZZC1kdhRU [Embed]

This place is just discussion about various ideas and such that I have. As I said in the last thread there's several things I want to do.

1. Allowing 'Waifu Coaches' to come in and change the AI of their Waifu. Then again, the FPR system is quite... unique in it's AI, so you'd have to know the game or read some sort of FAQ to run it. - Accepted, have a few Waifu Coaches already.

2. Add more Waifus by 2018, at least have Fetus League Going on. - In Progress

3. Possible time switch for convenience, maybe running two days a week. - Probable

4. Betting/Prediction system. - Will be added, thanks to Challonge, at least Prediction system, I believe.

You can give your thoughts on these if you wish, or shoot any ideas you might have my way.
>>
Weekend's attempting:
Strawberry Sunrise and Sour Sweet will be made over the weekend. Matches should be recorded and uploaded by Monday.

Also looking for more Waifu requests, and looking for more who would like to coach their waifus.
>>
Also, I'm a tad disappointed that the last one dropped like a rock after I left, but oh well, that was pretty expected with the amount of things going on in /mlp/. I thank those that tried to keep the thing alive though.
>>
>>30474473
>>30474482
>>30474493
Awesome, and don't stress about it too much, shitposters plunged it into the archives. Also, any word that you might make more characters or that's postponed for now?
>>
>>30474867
Strawberry Sunrise and Sour Sweet this weekend.

After that, not really.

I might go make Minuette and maybe some others like Cheerilee, but I may dig through /mlp/ and find out what other waifus are 'babby' level. I do have a short list of possible waifus, but I'd like to get actual nominations.
>>
pre-bed bump.
>>
>>30474893
I probably skimped out somewhere, but was Amethyst Star included?
>>
>>30475660
Actually no, I seem to have skipped over her.
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
page 9 bump
>>
Making slow progress.
>>
page 8 bump
>>
another bump
>>
Bases are done for the two, just need to... well... appearance edit.
>>
>>30480523
Alright, I can't wait for the final result.
>>
page 8 bump
>>
page 9 bump
>>
pre-bed bump
>>
Is there a Trixie manager yet?
>>
>>30483927
Trixie does not have a Waifu Coach.
>>
>>30483971
I'm interested in becoming her coach. If I did would I be able to get the stats/instructions to recreate her so I could run tests on my own?
>>
>>30483990
Do you have the game? Because I could provide the save if you do, even if it's the PS3 version. If you're emulating it might be a bit more difficult to provide the file. I don't know the extensions of saves that the emulator can take.
>>
>>30484007
I don't have the game yet. I wanted to see if I could get the details before I got it. I won't be able to get the ps3 version before about a week though.
>>
>>30484035
I could type up the formula, it'd be a long while though, with all the things that would need to be edited. It's a much longer formula then a WWE game.
>>
>>30484139
If you would provide me the save when I get the game that would be perfect. I just wanted to let you now I can't do much before then
>>
>>30484162
Sure, I can do that. I have the PS2 version but the community for the game's already made a conversion program to convert PS2 to PS3 saves.
>>
>>30484182
Cool, I'll let you now when I get it. btw is "The Waifu wars Guy"on the my Trixie discord you?
>>
>>30484209
Yessir.
>>
Fire Pro World's stream is today so I'll be watching carefully for info.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhzfHz7Y8I - Strawberry Sunrise(Who had too many letters to fit on the name edit list) vs Applejack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rsytsiG5nE - Sour Sweet(Which I'm trying a ponytail default head) vs Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>30485189
Good to read.

>>30485758
Sweet, thanks.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
quick bump
>>
page 9 bumperino
>>
Any more requests for Waifus?
>>
>>30489454
Nurse Redheart?
>>
>>30489787
I will do this. Probably will count number of new waifus first as well, even though I'm sure I have 8-10 spots left. Know how many more I have to make.
>>
>>30485758
Strawberries rule, Apples suck!
>>
>>30491064
The feud that never ends is here.
>>
>>30491913
And I couldn't be happier
>>
page 9 bumperino
>>
Underestimated, I believe I have 12 new entrants left to add.
>>
pre-bed bump.
>>
>>30494594
The never-ending quest
>>
>>30496649
It never ends, yep.
>>
>>30489454
There is a list of characters an anon posted somewhere, would you want that to have a look?
>>
>>30498243
Well is that just a list of characters or a list of requests, because someone sent me a shortlist besides the requests.
>>
Amethyst Star and Nurse Redheart are the ones that I'm working on this weekend.
>>
page 8 bump
>>
>>30500097
Nice.
>>
Mayor Mare got requested, so expect that also.
>>
>>30502420
>fighting THE LAW
RIP however goes up against her
>>
prebed bump
>>
>>30502420
oh boy! bringing the hammer of justice down
>>
>>30502420
>Mayor Mare
Well fug...
>>
>>30505600
Resisting giving her Vince McMahon's moveset.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
So, Amethyst Star, Nurse Redheart, Mayor Mare are my next 3 for creation in Waifu Wars.
>>
pre-bed bumperino
>>
>>30506599
Do it!
>>
>>30511784
I'll think about it.
>>
File: Jimmy Neutron.png (222KB, 391x352px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Neutron.png
222KB, 391x352px
>>30506599
>>30512751
>Vince McMahon's moveset.
Not a bad idea.
>>
numping in progress
>>
page 9 bump
>>
pre-bed bump
>>
I'll try to squeeze 1-2 edits in this weekend.
>>
bumperoonie
>>
Working on Amethyst Star.
>>
File: Amethyst.png (74KB, 197x223px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst.png
74KB, 197x223px
In the bag, but who should she face?
>>
File: Nurse.png (93KB, 227x325px) Image search: [Google]
Nurse.png
93KB, 227x325px
X2 for Commish.
>>
bump for new waifus.
>>
>>30520800
That gotta be violating her Hippocratic Oath
>>
>>30522461
Everything will be fine.
Probably.
>>
>>30520562
>>30520800
I can only sense a great deal of pain and enjoyment from this.
>>
>>30522461
The matches are rigged so no one gets hurt
>>
>>30523883
Fire Pro's not so easy to rig without it being incredibly obvious, heh.
>>
>>30524283
It was a joke about real life wrestling.
>>
>>30524363
Ah, well, wrestlers still get hurt all the time though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OPDo4oPdg - Amethyst Star vs Derpy Hooves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRYI7cb-dY Nurse Redheart vs Limestone Pie
>>
page 8 bumperino
>>
New debuts look good.
>>
>>30525275
Hot damn, thanks
>>
>>30528450
Sunday night I'll get Mayor Mare done.
>>
>>30529464
She's gonna have... No Chance in Tartarus.
Haha, Vince McMahon.
>>
>>30529464
I await for the results
>>
page 10 bump
>>
Think Mayor Mare's debut will go up tomorrow, it's taken a bit longer then expected.
>>
pre bed bump.
>>
>>30534844
She has to get the paperwork sorted!
>>
>>30537940
Bump.
>>
So, who is waiting for September's Waifu Wars?
>>
bumperino.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
Mayor Mare is pretty much done, too late to record and upload match though, so you'll get it tomorrow. So, question is do you think I should actually... go into character generals during the league and drop the match links for said characters to give them additional content?

I did it a bit during the first league for the playoffs and well, that turned out all over the place, but what do you guys think?
>>
pre-bed bumperino
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.