[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never join them in a CFNM party Because the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 69

File: image.png (379KB, 882x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 882x500px
>You will never join them in a CFNM party
Because the last thread was deleted or something
>>
cool, more equestria girls threads
>>
File: spongebobicon.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobicon.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
>>30470735
>"It's rOlePlaYinG."
Someone better repost the green we had going.
>>
There was green?
>>
>>30470735
It was a pretty retarded idea.
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>30470735
>delete threads with actual content
>shitpost threads stay up for days
>>
>>30470761
Heck yeah there was green, and ideas, and over a hundred replies
>>
>>30470765
It's possibly thanks to the new janitor. Threads have been missing for the last few hours.
>>
The ill fated original thread
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30465960/#q30465960
>>
I can't believe shit like that happened. Still, I'll continue that story soon enough.

>>30470626
For that one Anon who wanted the other story about the reader being forced into a relationship by rape, here https://pastebin.com/0iyVbn59
>>
>>30470735
>poor quality threads being deleted
Gee I wonder why. If you want green, stay in fingerbang.
>>
>>30470848
>shilling out a poor quality general
>>
File: 682 they were disgusting.jpg (15KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
682 they were disgusting.jpg
15KB, 370x370px
>>30470762
It shouldn't come as a surprise it was remade so quickly; all the barbiefags have shit taste and fetishes.
>>
>>30470746
>>30470762
>>30470848
>>30470909
If you fishermen don't like it then leave
>>
Original Prompt:
>Heyyyy Nonny Nonny!
>Guess what? The girls and I are having a sleepover this Saturday.
>And guess what else? You're invited!
>It'll be great. It'll be just 8 of us, there will be snacks, and games, and pillow fights, and more snacks.
>Ooh, and I almost forgot the best part, it'll be a CFNM party so you won't even need to bring your jammies.
>Can't wait to see you there!
>>
>>30470909
t. Triggered Barbiefag
>>
>>30470959
>This is fucking degrading.
>You are having doubts about this whole shit.
>As you remove your shirt and pants, the girls watch in amazement.
>You expect for them to bring out a camera, but they just sit there, more than eager to see you in the nude.
>"Wait!" Rarity shouts out when running over to the desk.
>Yup, there it is.
>She's bringing out... the chair?
>She rolls it to the center of the room and presents it to you.
>"You'll see." She says with a sly smile.
>You sigh, hoping that it will get better soon.
>It gives you some sort of comfort, knowing that it isn't a camera, but you are still unsure on what they have in store for you.
>You toss away your shirt and pants to the side of the bed.
>Twilight examines it by giving it a good look.
>It turns a bit odd when she inhales the crotch on the pairs of pants.
>"I-its for science, I swear!" She cries out.
>"Don't worry, Twilight, you'll be a part of the 'experiment' soon enough." Sunset comments on Twilight's weak excuse.
>All that's left is your underwear.
>You are debating in your own mind if you should keep it flaccid, or try to give it some mass before going all out.
>"Come on! Let's see it" Dash impatiently calls on you holding it in.
>"Let's go, partner. We're dying to see on your little fella."
>>
>>30470821
>Two endings
>They both suck
>>
>>30470968
>It's a tough call.
>You aren't sure if you want to make it a shower or a grower.
>You take some deep breathes in and examine the girls real good.
>They are still more than eager to see your meat stick, but you pull in the energy and focus to look at their assets.
>Even though they are in their PJ's you have more than enough boner fuel scattered around to pull up a good flow.
>"What's taking so--" Rainbow Dash stops to watch as your bulge grows with each passing moment.
>Once it's good enough, you slip off your underwear and let it wiggle around, finally free from its cell.
>Some are in shock, others are doing their best to hide away their embarrassment.
>"Wowza! Looks like we're going to have a great time with you!" Pinkie Pie gleefully cheers out.
>"Pinkie, wait!" Rarity exclaims, trying to stop Pinkie from approaching you.
>It fails as she runs up to you to bounce it around.
>"Hey, I think I saw it twitch!" She shouts out while watching it.
>Rainbow Dash yanks her back and pulls her into the group of girls that are trying to whisper with each other.
>What is notable is that Fluttershy and Twilight peak out every once in a while and gaze at you and your crotch.
>They get pulled back in or blush and try to hide within the crowd.
>All of them nod and break away from the huddle.
>They reveal the swivel chair and point at it.
>"Get on." Rainbow demands.
>You try to show no fear and approach it.
>Applejack and Sunset push you down and grab the corners.
>"Ready?" Sunset asks as she looks at Applejack.
>Her only response is a nod as they move the chair ever so slightly.
>"You might want to hold on." Twilight gives you some good advice.
>You do so and grab the edges of the seat.
>"And, GO!"
>They give the chair a good heave and watch you spin around.
>You watch as the distorted images of the girls start to come together as the chair slows down.
>All of them are on the edges of their seats as the chair comes to a stop.
>You are met face to face with Fluttershy.
>>
>>30470999

>"Eep!" She grabs her pillow and hides her imminent blush.
>She looks at you with wide eyes, but diverts her attention to your healthy member. Once she does so, she pulls up the pillow to completely hide behind it.
>"Come on, Shy." Rainbow Dash nudges her. "It's only stage one."
>Stage one?
>"Dash!" Applejack pushes her. "Guess we got to tell him now."
>"You see, we divided it into four stages. We start off from something simple, to a bit more active exercise." Twilight explains it to you in a lackluster way. "Such as a simple kiss."
>"And then we get more 'hands on' afterwards." Rainbow Dash hints at the next stage. "So get on with it, Flutters."
>"I-I'm not so sure if I can do it." She mumbles out.
>"Come on, it's just a simple kiss. How hard could it be?"
>Fluttershy looks over the pillow to glare at Dash before screaming into the pillow for a few seconds.
>There's a moment of silence as everyone watches Fluttershy sits there, slowly moving away from her pillow.
>"You don't have to do it, Fluttershy." Rarity reassures her turn. "We could just--"
>"I'll do it." She tries her best to show how confident she is with her expressionless face.
>She tosses the pillow away and gets up.
>Fluttershy bends forward to give you a quick smooch.
>She quickly pulls away as its over covering her lips, contemplating on what she just did.
>"There we go." Rainbow Dash replies with satisfaction. "New can we just move along? I--"
>Fluttershy gets closer to you and sits on your lap, pushing your semi-awaken down. She presses her face against yours and smooches you.
>Her intimate and romantic kiss would appear as if it would never come to an end, until Applejack pulls her away.
>"Alright, girl." She let's Fluttershy go. "Your turn is over. Let everyone else have a chance."
>>
>>30471007
>You weren't sure, but you swear that she was grinding on your dick there for a while.
>Her blush is like never before; a deep, crimson red covers a good portion of her face.
>She scratches the back of her head, emitting mixed emotions of satisfaction, embarrassment, and a sense of comfort when sharing the experience with you.
>Fluttershy's sultry smile isn't a familiar look to you. It's something new to you that gives you a blend of arousal and fear.
>When she gets up, you notice a streak of moisture on the back of her sleeping wear, all in the middle of her ass that leads into her crotch.
>Applejack grans the chair, along with the aid of Rainbow Dash to help her spin it.
>"Next!" Rainbow Dash shots out when giving the chair a good heave.
>You quickly spin it around and slowly see the next 'victim'
>Inch by inch, it slowly passes Applejack to land on Rarity.
>"Darn." Applejack snaps her fingers, hoping to have a go at you.
>"Maybe next time, Applejack." Rarity gets up and kneels down. "Just let me and my majestic fingers do all the work. Okay?"

Now everyone's caught up. Hopefully we'll be blessed with more of this, or another CFNM story.
>>
>>30470909
scp pls go
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (42KB, 451x367px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
42KB, 451x367px
>>30470735
>Barbie
>>
Fuck off janitor, let the thread stay, I want writefag to finish the story so I can jerk off in peace, cfnm is my fucking fetish okay?
>>
>>30471078
>>30470746
>>30470909
Samefag just accept that people enjoy it and fuck off. If you tried pulling this shit in a general, you'd be fucked
>>
>>30470765
It's almost like this board has been run like shit since it's creation.
>>
>>30471012
>>30468363
>She glides her index finger across your member before looping it around the tip.
>A part of her nail scrapes along your skin, but it isn't that irritating as you would expect.
>What does bother you is that she started to fondle your balls around.
>Not in the way that Pinkie Pie did to your penis, but in a more gentle way when she is groping your sack.
>Over some certain time, you were used to this.
>That is until she started to wrap her hand around your member and started to give it a firm grip.
>It's a fine grasp on your fellow as she continues to play around with your nut sack in the sidelines.
>Your member hardens as time goes on with her technique.
>"That's it, just let it all out." She whispers to you in a seductive manner.
>Many of her friends watch in awe, whereas Fluttershy is doing something special in particular. One of her hands is wedged in me between her thighs, almost as if she's preventing, or starting something down there.
>Rarity tightens her grip and speeds up, tempting you to release your cum.
>You couldn't bare it any longer and grunt out an it when unleashing a healthy stream, landing on her face.
>"There we are." She wipes some of it off of her face. "Doesn't that feel much better?"
>You nod, glad that she gave you the best handjob in your entire life.
>"Can I try some?" Twilight asks while raising her hand. "I'm curious, that's all."
>Rarity takes a good lick with one hand, and gestures Twilight over with the other.
>She approaches and swipes her finger over Rarity's face.
>"Huh, the consistency that you have is bizarre." With her index finger and thumb, she rubs it around before giving it a lick. "It's... not bad at all."
>Rarity uses her open hand to clean up her mouth. "Care to try some more?"
>Twilight nods as she moves closer to lick some of the leftovers.
>As she begins, Rarity swipes her hand away to lock her lips with Twilight.
>"Mmph! M-mmm~" Twilight mumbles as she shares more than spit with Rarity.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>30471106
>Member
For fucks sake muh dick is dead now, can you repost that with using the usual penis, dick and cock?
>>
>>30471089
>Implying people unironically enjoy it
>Implying they're not dedicated shitposters
>>
>tfw you make an obvious green-bait thread, it does far better than you expect, then gets deleted and revived while you're asleep

You're good people /mlp/.
>>
>>30471224
Gotta stay classy
>>
Who all do we invite to the party?
>>
>>30470793
I should become a janitor just so I can fix this shit. I'll be the real deal.
>>
>>30471224
It was Rarity's turn. When it's a classy girl, you gotta use classy language. When it's a slut like Ponks, we will call it dick and when it's a freak like Sunset, we will call it cock.
>>
>>30471299
Ugh.. but overall I re-read it with replacing the words in my mind and it was pretty good, keep em going. The idea of one being naked or bottomless while the others are clothed and act casual is so fucking hot. Is there really no other greens like this?

my all time best nut goes to this one derpy.me/PftVP
>>
>>30471301
Standard party:
The Mane Six.
Derpy.
Vinyl.
Octavia.
Amethyst Star.
The Flower Trio.
Junebug.
Zecora.
Mayor Mare.
Cheerilee.
Moondancer.
Gilda (she can bring Greta if she wants).
Coco Pommel.
Cherry Jubilee.
The Pie Sisters.
Trixie.
Shimsham.
Nurse Redheart.
Screwloose.
Lyra.
Bon Bon.
Spitfire.
Sassy Saddles.
Ms. Peachbottom.

For extra bitchiness/evilness/whatever, add these:
Suri Polomare.
Chrysalis.
Lightning Dust.
Upper Crust.
Older Women party:
The moms of the mane six.
Mrs. Cake.
Matilda.
Mulia Mild.
Celestia.
Luna.
Assorted Apple family relatives (including Granny Smith and the other old ones if you wanna really get freaky with the age difference).
Filthy Rich.
Harshwhinny.
Secret Jailbait/Foal Party:
The CMC
Diamond Tiara
Silver Spoon
Babs
Twist
Zippoorwhill
Twist
Dinky

I haven't been keeping up with the show, so I might be missing a few good invites.
>>
>>30471410
>it keeps fucking up my formatting
w/e you guys know how to read
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 1039x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 1039x1200px
>>30471410
>I haven't been keeping up with the show
I'll deal with you later...
>>
LIVE DAMN YOU!
>>
>>30471106
>came already

That was sooner than expected.
>>
>>30471892
That's the power of Rarity's control over him.
>>
>>30471106
>The sight alone gets your semihard chub back to being its rock hard state.
>"Looks like he's ready for stage 3." Sunset announces to her friends.
>Rarity breaks away from the kiss to get up.
>She grabs a corner of the chair, Twilight catches on and does the same as she takes the other side.
>"Ready, Twilight?" Rarity asks as the chair slightly moves.
>"Ready."
>You realized that you weren't ready, until you grab on the sides once more.
>"Go!" Rarity commands as she pulls the chair with all of her might.
>You're starting to get dizzy with this routine already. This constant spinning every few minutes is starting to get to you.
>After this, you're going to tell them that you need a break.
>Besides, you probably should rest before experiencing whatever the last stage is going to be.
>The chair slowly makes its way on Applejack, but was beginning to creep up on Rainbow Dash.
>"Shoot!"
>"What's wrong? You wanted to have a go at him." Rainbow Dash asks a very good question to her friend.
>"I was hoping that I could get him next round! I'm more than ready to give him a good ol' time on that chair."
>"It could be possible, but I won't waste the time by doing math." Sunset reassures Applejack's doubt.
>"Actually, the odds of Applejack of having Anon again are..." She begins to count by using her fingers.
>"Ah, forget it, Twi." Applejack demand that she stops with the mathematics. "Come here." She tugs on the chair, removing you from the center and pulling you towards her. "I'm still not going easy on you."
>She begins to take off her shirt, and then her bra, showing off her nice pair of apples.
>What sets you off the edge of your seat is when she lets her hair free by removing the red band that keeps it together.
>Applejack moves forward and surrounds your groin by plopping her breasts around it and giving it a good squeeze.
>>
>>30471997
I hope they don't let him take a break.
>>
>>30471997
Hotter than Phoenix.
>>
File: 1476654916053.jpg (77KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1476654916053.jpg
77KB, 640x625px
>>30471997
>loose haired aj
Y E S
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 592x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 592x1024px
>>30471997
She's gonna eat him alive
>>
>>30472471
U dam rite
>>
so is this a slut six thread
>>
>>30472584
They're Anon's Harem, so no.
>>
>>30472584
>>30472593
You're both so wrong.
This is a CFNM thread, which is sort of 'Anon at the mane six's disposal sexually', with or without femdom elements such as humiliation and bdsm.

Check out the green that's going on for evidence - Anon is a passive object for the girls to control sexually, but not really in a bdsm way.
>>
>>30472614
so sluts

thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>30472622
>women who control men are sluts
okay
>>
>>30472622
Anon's the slut being passed around
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 3507x2598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 3507x2598px
Is this a private party or can anyone join?
>>
>>30472640
Maybe not, but they are awful creatures.
>>
>>30472665
Almost. The girls are focusing on getting him off, rather than on using him to get themselves off (which is what you normally do with a slut), but the dynamic is basically 'anon is the slut', yeah.

>>30472671
Sexy.
>>
>>30472681
>they are awful creatures
>sexy xDD
???
what are you even trying to say with this
>>
>>30472690
>xDD
>>
>>30472691
xDDDDD
>>
>>30472694
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>30472670
>Derpy joining
I support this.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1280x2091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1280x2091px
>>30472700
>"Alright you little slut, time to show the goods"
>>
>>30472714
>panties slide down
>>
>>30472714
>being bossed around and talked down to by a ditz with a lazy eye
Max humiliation boner.
>>
>>30472724
you are the worst kind of person
>>
>>30472733
Nah, you're thinking of maledoms.
>>
>>30472733
*best
>>
>>30472753
>the norm
>>
>>30473027
>any bdsm activity
>the norm
>>
>>30472733
Nah, you're thinking of people who shit up green threads.
>>
>>30473071
Excuse those of us wanting to engage in actual creativity when we get the inspiration for a prompt, rather than recycling the same dead memes over and over again.

Or would you prefer more threads about "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash"?
>>
>>30473083
...You don't know what 'shitting up a thread' is, do you?
>>
File: image.png (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
700KB, 1920x1080px
Save the thread! Save the dream
>>
File: PJs.png (335KB, 565x945px) Image search: [Google]
PJs.png
335KB, 565x945px
>>30471997
Please, I am begging you, have it land on Sunset. She needs to be the one to do stage 4. She's the only one freaky and dominant enough to do it.
>>
>>30474213
I'd say Fluttershy for 4, to shake her out of her shyness/comfort zone, but the final stage has to be Pinkie.
>>
>>30471997
I dont get it, is stage 3 about boobjob? I'm pretty sure it's much easier to cum from handjob
>>
File: K8zC29n.jpg (108KB, 1904x1064px) Image search: [Google]
K8zC29n.jpg
108KB, 1904x1064px
>>30470735
Cute Female No Male?

I wish i was a qt girl
>>
>>30474555
You want to have a menstrual cycle and not have a dick?
>>
>>30474671
if it means i can seduce other qt girls then yes
>>
>>30474235
No. It has to be Sunset. For reasons.
>>
>>30474671
Is there really no cure for that? Can girls cut off their inner egg so it wont bleed?
>>
File: image.png (927KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>30471997
>She moves up and down, rubbing them together to give you the most out of the experience.
>Her surprisingly smooth skin sends you into a state of bliss, taking you under her spell.
>"Good, huh? I sure hope so." She moves close and starts to lick the tip of your boner. "Because we're just getting started."
>She lightly suckles the tip, before sucking it down, stopping to a point where she takes half of it in her mouth.
>"You actually thought that was it?" Rainbow Dash chuckles out, noticing your slight shift in shock from a titjob to a full on blowjob.
>You sure as hell weren't disappointed at how well Applejack is trying to milk you out with her work.
>At this rate, she will.
>Applejack does her damn best to increase the speed and how much she is able to suck down before she occasionally gasps for air.
>"Gee--" She's interrupted by a brief cough. "You're really holding out, aren't you?"
>She glides her tongue around the shaft.
>"I know you have more than enough to keep on lasting for the night, and I'm not stopping until I have what's coming to me!"
>She goes back to sucking down your pecker.
>What makes matters worse is when she told her tongue around while shoving your prick down her wonderfully comfy mouth.
>No teeth, just bliss.
>Once it does escalate to a point that you cannot bare her any longer, you decided to return the favor by shoving her head down, demanding that she swallows every last spurt coming out of your rod.
>Her wide eyes and muffles didn't stop you. In fact; they encouraged you to make sure that she gets on what she exactly deserved.
>>
>>30475306
>A few of her friends gasp in shock from the sight, fearing what fate awaits for you when she's done feeding off of you.
>After you felt that it was tapped out, you let her go, and watch as she violently coughs.
>"No doubt that I was asking for it." She wipes her mouth before putting her shirt back on.
>She tosses her bra on your shoulder.
>"You've earned it, but still have a lot more to go through." She shakes her rump as she walks past you to grab the chair, signaling that it's time to continue the game.
>"Who will be the lucky lady for tonight's first game?" Applejack preaches out the main event. "With one last pull, we'll see who goes all out with our lucky spinner. Care to help me, Rainbow Dash?"
>"With pleasure."

Alright Anons' this is the point of no return. Take a brief break to get some energy back, or power through and suffer the consequences?
>>
>>30475312
Please, let round 4 be Sunset. I want Anon to cum inside her and claim her womb. I want her to cum all over him. I want to her hear moans of pleasure as Anon's rod pulses with every load of cum pumped into her.
>>
>>30475331
Fuck off Sunshill this one goes all out for Flutters.
>>
>>30475337
Fuck off, Fluttershy already got her turn.
Sunset is the kinkiest character in the board. It has to be her for stage 4.
Either that or Pinkie's mom walks in right as they spin Anon and it lands on her and she proceeds to give the girls a lesson on how a woman is supposed to please a man.
>>
>>30475312
>Take a brief break to get some energy back, or power through and suffer the consequences?

That's not for Anon to decide, now is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>30475312
Anon must answer for trying to take control of Applejack's turn
>>
>>30475312
Consequences!
>>
>>30475312
Still pulling for Pinkie or Fluttershy.
Or Twilight who, as a gesture of friendship, finds a way for them to all use anon together.
>>
best fetish bump
>>
Niggas
>>
Submitting to bitches
>>
>>30475312
>You try to stand up, only to be pulled back down by the two girls that are now keeping you hostage, putting you and the chair back in the center of the ring of girls.
>"And just where do you think YOU'RE going?" Rainbow Dash annoyingly questions your hasty behavior.
>"We ain't through with you yet, not until one of us get through the best part of the game." Applejack clarifies as she rubs her hand against your chest.
>So much for getting a quick snack to get some sort of energy boost.
>"Let it rip!" Rainbow Dash yells out as she and Applejack pull on the chair, letting you spin for what you hope to be the very last time.
>You try to focus, trying to hold on as your head spinning is now unmanageable, even if the chair stopped moving.
>The supposed winner of tonight's game is Pinkie Pie, who is munching down a cupcake while giving you the gleaming puppy eyes.
>Most of the girls groan, whereas Fluttershy slams her fist on the floor.
>"Damnit!" She noticed her outrage and shifts it back to her quiet self. "I-I mean, hooray for Pinkie." She cheers in a halfhearted way for her friend.
>Pinkie Pie tosses the cupcake aside and reels you in with the chair.
>"Oh boy! I haven't tried this out with a guy, but there's a first time for everything, huh?" She says with a smile while getting up.

Apologies for taking so long with these uploads, I've been doing some restoration to my room for the last few days, it should be done by today and I could finally stay focused on this story.
>>
>>30479176
>best part of the game
>only one of them gets to do it
I hope that, in the interest of friendship, they'll all get a turn.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1024x1280px
W-what are gonna do on the bed, Gilda?
>>
>>30480521
>"Whatever I wanna do, wuss."
>>
>>30480521
>>30480747
I love brutish tomboys, but I just can't find any redeeming qualities in Gilda
I could give you the whole birdcat pussy, even tho it would be obviously inferior to real horsepuss, but HUMAN Gilda?
Just why

She's dumb, has no reasons to do what she does and her voice makes my skin crawl
>>
>>30480817
I don't know what to say. I love her voice, and I'd take catbird pussy over horse pussy. Sometimes I find myself upset that I spent 12 years being a nerd in public school without getting bullied by a girl like Gilda.
Tastes vary, and I think that's all the explanation either of us is gonna get.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 739x742px
>>30480817
>Not wanting Gilda to pin you against the wall, squeeze your balls, and blow smoke on your face
>>
>>30480817
>Not wanting to raped by a 6'5 amazon that gets off on being stronger than you
>>
>>30480817
>Not wanting to feel Gilda's incredible power, and get brought to crying with the shame at how you'll never be anything but her toy.
>Not wanting to steadily grow to accept and even enjoy your new role in life as Gilda's bitch.
>>
File: I did not ask for this feel.png (842KB, 1038x783px) Image search: [Google]
I did not ask for this feel.png
842KB, 1038x783px
>>30481032
>>30481059
>>30481069
No, no, I do want this shit, but not from Gilda
I just can't seem to see her as a love interest, or smth
Replace her with old-shimsham or Dash or whatever and I'm fucking sold
>>
>>30481108
More Gilda for me.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>30481108
>"N-not like I wanted you to like me or anything"
>>
>>30481108
Write it then.
>>
>>30481200
Are you the guy telling me to write greens in every threads I go?
Because I did start it, two or three years ago.
https://pastebin.com/z9RkszLB
Never finished it tho, and I was shit back then
I'll get to rewrite it and finish it someday

And any of you got that bin of Anon trying to impress old-shimmy by asking her a smoke?
I remember her spitting in Anon's mouth and telling him to swallow
>>
it was a very shit idea in the first place, fuck off to a general
>>
What if I don't want to join them.
>>
>>30481627
Then it becomes a rape party
>>
>>30481386
Cock
>>
>>30470735
Not as cozy as the sleepover threads.
>>
>>30481245
>Are you the guy telling me to write greens in every threads I go?
How would I know if I've ever encountered you in another thread? We're all anon.
>>
Someone else should write on this subject while we wait for >>30479176's author.
>>
>>30479176
>She spins around and tosses her clothes in different directions, one of which lands on you, being her yellow and blue striped panties.
>"Alrighty then! The Fun Train is arriving to Party City!" She hops on your lap, and doesn't miss when aiming for her target. "Ohhhh~"
>She slowly moves around by swaying her hips from side to side, getting a good feel for your dick that's slowly making its way in her snatch.
>"This sure is starting to feel like a good ride~" She lustfully whispers into your ear before nibbling on it.
>She stops swaying her hips to start moving up, and then slamming back down, emitting a loud smack as she lands on your lap.
>"Woah! Okay, maybe nice and easy for now, huh?"
>You nod your head, because this is already too intense. Then again, you had two girls play with your dick during this last half hour.
>What does catch your interest is the thought about taking control once more.
>You did it with Applejack, why not with Pinkie Pie?
>She keeps on going with her slow pacing to get comfortable with your junk.
>Her low and barely audible moans matched with half-lit eyes and partially open mouth tempt you from acting up and taking her to the wild side.
>Out of curiosity you look around the group to see on how they're dealing with this.
>Red faces and biting down their lower lips is plastered on many of their faces.
>Rainbow Dash is the only one trying to do her best to look away and hiding her blush.
>Fluttershy seems to be enjoying the view; even more so when you see that her right hand is inside her night pants.
>>
File: BUMP.gif (1MB, 1137x633px) Image search: [Google]
BUMP.gif
1MB, 1137x633px
>>
>>30485975
>worship THESE
>worship THESE
>>
>>30485724
hoping-anon-fails-to-take-control bump
>>
>>30485975
T
H
I
C
C
>>
>>30485724
If I was anon I would ask Fluttershy if she wanted to do it later.
>>
>>30488469
She'll get another chance at next week's party.
>>
File: N-nonny~.jpg (173KB, 1133x813px) Image search: [Google]
N-nonny~.jpg
173KB, 1133x813px
>>30485724
>Applejack rubs the end of her shirt, agitated that she wasn’t the one to win stage four.
>Rarity bites down her thumb, keeping herself at bay from the view.
>Twilight is covering up her mouth, but isn’t doing it properly, since her glasses are fogging up.
>Sunset seems to be more tame, even though she is rocking back and forth while twiddling her thumbs around.
>”H-hey, what’s wrong?” Pinkie Pie asks, slowing down her rhythm.
>You turn your attention over to her flushed face, panting over your mouth.
>You might regret this, but you’re going to take it up a notch.
>Without a second thought, you move in to kiss her.
>”Mmmm!” She’s taken by surprise, but allows you to make out with her succulent lips. “Hmmmm~”
>You move your arms around her and get a good hold before breaking the kiss and standing up.
>”N-nonny?” She wearily asks right before you bring her down. “Ahh! Great gumdrops, this is--”
>You bring her up and down, bringing back the lewd sound of her ass smacking against you.
>She continues to moan, holding you close as you control the lower half of her body.
>”H-hey, I never gave you the chance to play with my balloons.” She backs away so that she could use her left hand to play around with her breast. “I’d let you play with them, but you’re…”
>Oh, you know what you’re going to do to fix that.
>You look over to the side and see a small pathway leading to her bed.

There will be a bit more for Ponks. Writing more for the next post as of right now.
>>
File: I know, burn me alive later.jpg (159KB, 1125x829px) Image search: [Google]
I know, burn me alive later.jpg
159KB, 1125x829px
>>30488791
>With good intentions, you stop giving her your knob and slowly make your way over to her bed.
>Her friends watch, fascinated and curious to what you are planning.
>You let her go and watch her plop on the bed.
>”Wah!” She cries out. “What are you doing?”
>You move closer to the edge and grab her thighs to pull her back in, continuing the Party Train back into Party City.
>You use one arm to repeatedly pull her back and forth while you use the other to rub her nipple.
>You give her no mercy, as you go in deep and hard into her cum sponge.
>Pinkie Pie goes back to moaning, and begins to grab the side of her face to bare your alluring maneuver.
>”Wowie, I never thought that… you were this excited.” She tries to muster up, still trying to get use to your tireless effort on ramming her cherry pie.
>She moves her arms around to grab something, anything to withstand the intense pounding of a lifetime that you’re giving her.
>With one hand, she grabs the bedsheets, but with the other hand, she grabs your arm.
>”D-do it, inside~” She asks out of pure impulse and lust.

So, will you?
>>
>>30470735
where is last thread? give me number.
>>
>>30488915
Do what the girl says.
>>
>>30489087
>>
>>30488915
Go deep
>>
>>30488915
Will Anon let the girls watch or they locked the door?
>>
>>30488964
>>30470806

>>30490580
They have been watching the entire show, so it's too late for any privacy if you want to cut them out of the best part.
>>
>>30490811
Page 8 nigga.
>>
>>30488485
Or don't let anyone know.
>>
>>30491595
>make it up to fluttershy by becoming her 1-on-1 plaything at a later date
This pleases.
>>
bemp
>>
i hate myself for this but bump
>>
File: 1483651807258.jpg (247KB, 1000x866px) Image search: [Google]
1483651807258.jpg
247KB, 1000x866px
>>
>>30494128
But it's not okay.
She's not at the party, treating Anon's body like the toy that it is, and that's not okay.
>>
*sigh* bumpin agin
>>
Is writefag dead?
>>
>>30488915
>Something in you ticks when she said that.
>But, with that face that she asks and how she demands it, along with how nice her insides feel, how could you refuse?
>You grab her by the hips and pull her in, giving it your all.
>”Yes. Yes!” She gets up to grab you by the shoulders to try and continue on riding you.
>With no hesitation, you hold her down and prepare to burst inside.
>”YES!” She squeals out while she’s holding you close as you are giving it your all.
>Pinkie Pie keeps you in a tight hug, embracing the flow that you’re giving her.
>”So warm~” She comments while you drain out what’s left of your sack.
>As you let out the last of your jizz, you let her go and fall on the bed.
>Pinkie still holds on as you collapse, relentless to let go of the moment as she soaks it up by gazing into your eyes as she breathes heavily onto your face, and vise versa.
>She’s aware that you’re still inside of her, but that doesn’t prevent her from snuggling into your chest and giving you smooches, making her way up to end it by giving you a moist one on the lips.
>You don’t mind it -- in fact, you embrace it.
>Unfortunately, it was cut short when someone clears their throat, and someone else claps their hands.
>You peek your head over to see who ruined the moment.
>”What a show.” Rainbow Dash applauds your performance. “I never thought that anyone could tame Pinkie.”
>”Oh, hush now.” Applejack shoves her. “Take your time, you two. We’re just going to set up the next game now.”
>The girls scatter around, doing their own thing.
>”I’m going to stretch a bit before getting a snack, Twister’s up next.”
>”Ohhh! I love this one!” Pinkie Pie releases you to run over and help out Applejack and Rarity with setting up the game.
>Rainbow Dash joins Sunset over at a desk holding a smorgasbord of junk food and sodas.
>Fluttershy is the only one that’s sitting down on the floor.
>>
File: 1490406232317.jpg (3MB, 2274x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1490406232317.jpg
3MB, 2274x1642px
>your mom lets you have two Twigglies
>>
File: 1490460675513.png (874KB, 1000x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1490460675513.png
874KB, 1000x1051px
>>
File: 1490475636310.png (215KB, 510x461px) Image search: [Google]
1490475636310.png
215KB, 510x461px
>>
File: IMG_8032.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8032.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>30496750
More pls
>>
>>30496858

I got work in the morning, but I hope this shit is still up when I am.
>>
>>30496858
>>30496864
I'll toss in one more post for you guys before I rest.
>>
Is this the succession of the thread where Rarity and Pinkie spin the chair anon's sitting on and start examining his penis
>>
>>30496750
>Judging by the looks of it, she looks like she is bothered by something from the way that she’s hanging her head down.
>You slide off the bed and make your way over to her.
>At first, she doesn’t acknowledge you until you cast a shadow over her.
>She looks up, revealing her glistening eyes and frown that does worry you for a moment.
>Upon closer inspection, her undone shirt reveals a nice bust being contained in a plain white bra that matches with her damp panties.
>You look over to the side and see that her missing pants is thrown aside, almost as if it was done in a rush.
>”I feel…” She sniffs. “I don’t know… hurt, I guess.”
>Rarity stops on setting up the game and focuses her attention over to you and Fluttershy.
>”Fluttershy, darling, are you okay?” She genuinely asks out of concern.
>”I’m fine, can I just talk to Anon for a second?”
>”Sure, take all the time that you need.”
>”Yeah, we’ll be here finishing up the game.” Applejack chimes in. “Hey, where is confound spinner?”
>Fluttershy grabs your arm and drags you out of the room and into the hallway.
>”When Pinkie kissed you, I felt a part of me just cracked.” She looks at the floor and fidgety rubs her arm.
>”I wouldn’t be surprised is she did a better job than me.” She bitterly comments. “Its that… I’m used to doing it with the girls, but this was an entirely different thing.”
>Before her tear ducts start acting up, she turns away.
>”It’s not easy for me to go out with a guy, let alone talk to him.”
>You put a hand on her shoulder and begin to whisper into her ear that if she ever wants to have some personal quality time, you are more than willing to devote a day to her.
>"R-really?!"
>You nod before kissing her on the cheek.
>"Thank you!" She hugs you out of glee. "Oh my, I probably should go out later this week to buy us a lot of lube and condoms."
>>
Bimpun
>>
File: 1453199052393.gif (298KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453199052393.gif
298KB, 400x400px
>>
>>30497053
Holy shit she is a freak.
>>
File: 1436831307967.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1436831307967.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>>30498301
It's te nice kind of freak
>>
File: tumblr_mygpxv0X2S1s9bv8lo4_1280.gif (803KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mygpxv0X2S1s9bv8lo4_1280.gif
803KB, 1280x1000px
>>30497053
I like where this is going.
>>
>>30497554
>>
>>30496883
This is that thread.

>>30496306
I'm around. It has been shit for the last few days, but I still have the time to jot down a few bits every so often.
>>
File: 1478223353809.png (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478223353809.png
131KB, 1280x720px
>>30497053
>>
>>30497053
>”What’s going on h--”
>You turn around and see that it is Pinkie Pie’s sisters, all of them now gazing at you and your semi-awake cock.
>Limestone scrunches her mouth as she blushes.
>Marble covers her eyes, but peaks through her fingers.
>Maud is the only one who just stares at it, barely blushing from the view.
>”Not as hard as boulder, but it is respectable.” She comments.
>Marble backs away and lets out some sort of sound before turning around to run into her room.
>”What are you doing?!” Limestone shouts at you.
>You waive your hands around and try to explain to her that you needed to talk to Fluttershy in private.
>”It looks a lot more than talking. Also, why are you here? I thought my sister was just having a slumber party, not inviting some prostitute over.”
>You were about to let loose on her, but stop when a clothed Pinkie Pie opens up the door you came from.
>”Ohhh shoot! What happened?” Pinkie Pie asks her sisters.
>”I found your friend that looks like she’s about to be raped by this guy!” Limestone jumps to assumptions.
>”Woah, woah. I mean, why are you guys back home? I thought that you guys were at the movie theatre.”
>”We were, but the tickets sold out and Limestone didn’t want to watch it in 3-D.” Maud answers in that monotone voice of hers.
>”It’s annoying and a waste, so we decided to head home and watch something on TV.”
>”But, before we did that, Limestone wanted to check in if everything was going fine.” Maud adds in.
>”You told me that you were going to have a slumber party, not THIS!” Limestone points at you.
>”And we are!” Pinkie Pie stands her ground.
>>
>>30503460
>”What kind of slumber party is this?!”
>Fluttershy hides behind you, trying to hide away on how uncomfortable she is from the argument.
>”We’re trying something new here!” Pinkie Pie argues.
>”I bet you did.” Limestone snarkily replies.
>”Just leave her alone. Let’s go watch something now.” Maud tries to move on from this pointless arguing.
>”Hold on, Maud. I don’t think I’m letting her off this easily.”
>”What are you saying?” Maud questions on Limestone’s intentions.
>”I’m saying that we rat her out.” Limestone threatens Pinkie.
>”NO! You can’t do that!” Pinkie cries out.
>”And what can you do to stop me?”
>”Y… you could join us!” Pinkie Pie desperately pleads out.
>”What?” Maud and Limestone say in unison.
>”Yeah! You could join us on our next game!”
>”I don’t want to play anything that involves with him!” Limestone strongly requests.
>”We just play the game, but don’t do anything to him. Except if you fail, you lose a part of your clothes.”
>”I’m in.” Maud walks past Limestone and joins Pinkie.
>”Seriously?”
>”It might sound fun.” She backs Pinkie’s idea for a game.
>”So? Whaddya say?” Pinkie Pie forces a smile out as she tries to persuade her sister to join.
>”I don’t want to watch TV by myself…” Limestone mumbles out. “Fine, I’ll go change.”
>”I should do the same; it is a slumber party, after all.” Maud walks away to head for her room.
>”Pinkie, are you sure about this?” Fluttershy asks her in the sidelines.
>”I’m not, but it’s better to try, instead of never having a slumber party ever again if we don't let her.”
>>
>Includes Sunset in the story
>she just sits there and does nothing

For what purpose, writefag?

good green thoug
>>
>>30503470
Gettin a bit contrived, but who am I to complain? Another bump.
>>
File: silver spoon claps.gif (296KB, 398x455px) Image search: [Google]
silver spoon claps.gif
296KB, 398x455px
I'm down for this.
>>
File: 1493927693182.jpg (136KB, 1280x746px) Image search: [Google]
1493927693182.jpg
136KB, 1280x746px
>>
>>30506371
SEEEEEEMEEEN ARGHHHHHHHHHSFS
>>
File: 1497486690665.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497486690665.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>30506371
>>
>>30506371
HNNNNNNNNNNGGG
>>
>>30506371
I was about to get a boner and HNNNNG all over my phone, but I notice something that isn't Fluttershy that's a cosplayer, Fluttershy doesn't have green eyes she has cyan eyes.
>>
>>30507060
>it's fucking chrysalis
>>30506392
>>30506633
>>30507017
>you all got fooled
>>
>>30507060
>>30507083
Fug, I've made a terrible mistake
>>
>>30474517
Clearly, you've never experienced one.
Between the friction and the sucking?
I'll be in my bunk.
>>
File: 1442376960368.png (544KB, 840x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1442376960368.png
544KB, 840x1380px
>>
>>30507223
>>30474517
Marriedfag here, it is indeed easier to cum from a handjob. But boobjobs get the benefit of the sheer warmth of literally being wrapped up in a woman's chest.
Also they're better without adding sucking. Save that for blowjobs.
>>
>letting this thread die ever at any point.
>>
>>30508322
Not as long as I'm alive. Bump
>>
>>30509249
>>
>>30470735
https://youtu.be/lN-4lX0QyZc
>>
>>30510775
>not some kind of cfnm song
>>
>>30470735
fugg the party, I only came to see their feet.
>>
>>30512786
then write a cnfm green with a focus on feet
>>
>>30507483

Speak for yourself. Handjobs frequently don't go there, but it's been the rarest thing that a titjob didn't bring me off.

I agree on the no need to suck, plus unless they have very small breasts, odds are all the cum is hitting the cleavage/throat/chin and minimizes burning semen in eyes.
>>
File: sci_twi_by_ta_na-d9kbo0n.png (263KB, 480x940px) Image search: [Google]
sci_twi_by_ta_na-d9kbo0n.png
263KB, 480x940px
>>30503470
>With a flick of a finger, you spin the spinner and watch it land on right hand, red.
>You’re more than happy that for once, you aren’t spinning around for a game.
>And thank goodness that, you weren’t sure if you could’ve kept your stomach down if it went any further.
>It kind of feels good to wear clothes again, even though they are the girls’ clothes.
>Four shirts and Twilight’s pants so far.
>You wonder on what’s going to be for the winner of this game.
>What comes to a surprise to you is how five girls are all able to fit on that one small mat.
>She does have five friends, but do they usually all go at once?
>You aren’t so sure yourself, because the mat is able to hold five of them right now.
>Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, Maud, and Limestone are all trying to twist and turn their bodies to their limit so that they could be able to win.
>So far, Rainbow Dash is able to do it without a struggle.
>Everyone else is having their issues, but no one is having it as bad as Twilight.
>She is currently the only one that’s down to her bra, underwear, and glasses.
>To your surprise, Maud and Rainbow Dash are the only two who are fully clothed.
>Sunset and Limestone lost their shirts a while ago.
>You and the rest of the girls are watching, filled with suspense on who would crack first.
>Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity sit next to you, watching and eating some snacks to pass the time.
>Twilight is starting to wobble around as she slowly inches her hand closer to the red circle.
>She starts to shake around and flops on the floor.
>”Darn it!” She cries out, causing the rest of the girls to fall as well.
>”Alright Twi, what’s it gonna be?” Applejack asks as Twilight gets up.
>”I-I don’t know.” She nervously asks when getting back up.
>”By the rules of the game, you have to let something go.” Rarity states the rules.
>>
>>30512998
>speak for yourself
Tell that to this guy >>30507223
>>
I kinda wanted to write something for this thread, got prewriting and everything, but the ongoing green got so terrible and depressing that now I don't wanna bother.
>>
>>30514434
Eh, I'm still wondering what's next. I'll take another bump
>>
>>30470909
can confirm. my subset is still the most realistic though :^)
>>
>>30514434
What makes you say that?
>>
File: Gee, Bill, two wieners.gif (2MB, 373x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gee, Bill, two wieners.gif
2MB, 373x250px
If they'll spin Anon again it should point in between, so Anon will get two bitches sucking him off.
>>
>>30513485
>You aren’t completely sure on the rules of strip twister, but you are sure that they even modified these rules.
>Twilight resents the idea as she slowly takes off her bra, but does want to continue on playing it.
>Once her bra is in her hands, she flings it over to you.
>”Alright, back to it!” Rainbow Dash commands as she goes back on the mat.
>Roughly two minutes in and it goes back to Twilight falling on her ass when she tries to move her left foot over to a green circle.
>The girls yelp as they all fall down from another blunder done in by Twilight.
>”You aren’t very good at this, are you?” Limestone irritatingly asks the obvious to add insult to injury.
>”Hey, lay off of her, at least she’s trying.” Rainbow supports her friend, even though Twilight’s leg is over her head.
>”I will, when she admits how bad that she is.” Limestone continues on to disrespect Twilight.
>”Okay, okay! I’m awful-- flat out terrible at this! Can we please move, I’m starting to suffocate here!” Twilight cries out.
>”That’s all I wanted to hear.” Limestone moves out of the way to let the group free.
>Even though that Twilight is the last one, she’s the slowest one to get up, trying to hide her face away from the group.
>”Hey Twilight, are you okay?” Sunset asks out of concern before brushing her shirt clean.
>Twilight gets up and rushes out of the room, slamming the door shut on her way out.
>”You realize that it was cruel and irrational to do that, right.” Maud asks her sister as she gets up.
>”All I wanted was a bit of relief after a crappy day, not make her cry!” Limestone defends her harsh behavior.
>”It was over the top, especially on how you refused to get up when she was under you and our friends.” Rarity counters Limestone’s point.
>”No excuse to lash out onto someone that doesn’t deserve it, even though they were clearly giving it their all.” Applejack tosses in her two cents.
>>
>>30518265
Became too much wish fulfillment with Anon taking control and the focus being on him having a good time.
The whole point of a set-up like 'women play a game using a naked man as an item' is to make that man powerless and focus on female pleasure.
>>
>>30519585
I concur. Bump
>>
>>30518879
>”But--”
>”You made our friend run out of the room!” Rainbow Dash blasts out Limestone’s last stand.
>”Yeah! She’s still trying to get used to being with other people.” Fluttershy excuses Twilight’s behavior.
>”I’m sorry, but you need to apologize to her.” Pinkie Pie informs her sister.
>”You too, Pinkie?” Limestone asks with her voice breaking away.
>Pinkie can only nod as she looks to the side, refusing to look at her sister any longer.
>Limestone looks around, devastated to see the hostility that is all around her.
>"You guys are right.” She caves in, admitting to her own faults.
>”Nuh-uh, not to us.” Rainbow Dash corrects her as she points at the door.
>Limestone sighs and begins to leave the room.
>The moment that she opens up, she doesn’t even move as she looks off to the side and sees Twilight sitting right next to the door with her head hanging down.
>Most of the group makes their way over to drop in.
>”Hey…” Limestone awkwardly says to Twilight. “I wanted to say that, I’m sorry for making you do all of that stuff.”
>Those that got up; Applejack, Rarity, Dash, Pinkie, and Maud, look over to check on Twilight.
>All of them except Maud seem to be heartbroken from the sight.
>You and the rest of the girls get up to look at it for yourself.
>Once you look through the crowd, you see Twilight with her glasses in her hand and wiping the tears away with the other.
>”I just had a rough day with the family, and over at the movie theatre. I didn’t mean to lash all of it out on you.”
>Limestone reaches out and hopes to pull Twilight up.
>Twilight brings up a smile as she puts her glasses back on.
>”It’s fine.” She accepts Limestones gesture and grabs her hand.
>”Let’s go, we got a game to finish.” Rainbow Dash reminds the group.
>>
>>30520718
But further off the track, but whatever. Bump.
>>
>>30520727
I believe it's going full circle, we'll be seeing anon on the chair again soon.
>>
>>30520748
Alrighty then. I trust writefag
>>
File: rare_by_bio_999-d9n15qm.jpg (244KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rare_by_bio_999-d9n15qm.jpg
244KB, 846x1200px
>>30520727
>>30520748
>>30520754
Fun is coming back soon enough.
>>
>>30520718
>"Actually, I think I’ve had enough fun for tonight.” Limestone interjects as she pulls Twilight up. “It has been great, but I still would like to watch something before I sleep.”
>”Same here.” Maud agrees with her sister. “Boulder and I are overwhelmed, but we are getting tired.”
>”Alrighty then, goodnight you two!” Pinkie Pie waives at her sisters.
>”Hey, can we have our shirts back?” Maud asks.
>”Actually, we aren’t done yet with them just yet.” Sunset playfully mentions as she ropes her arm around you.
>”Think of it as a small loss for bailing out on us.” Rainbow Dash clowns around.
>”Screw it; I need a breather anyways.” Limestone reasons with them.
>”Uh, were you serious?” Rainbow Dash whispers to Sunset.
>She nods to Rainbow, with a bit of a sinister grin on her face.
>”I suppose that’s fine.” Maud then places Boulder right under the bridge of her bra, perfectly letting it sit in between her breasts. “Boulder likes the ride in there.” She justifies her reasoning.
>A part of the group raises their eyebrows, but doesn’t argue about it.
>They watch as Pinkie’s sisters walk away, momentarily going back into the room to continue off strip twister.
>>
File: removing.jpg (109KB, 581x1013px) Image search: [Google]
removing.jpg
109KB, 581x1013px
>>30520902
>After a certain time, all that’s left on the mat is Sunset and Dash.
>Both of them are reduced to nothing but their bras and undergarments.
>Each of them have three of their limbs placed down on the mat.
>The rest of their friends watch on the edge of their seats, wondering on who would be the winner of strip twister.
>”You got it, Dash!” AJ cheers on.
>”I know you can do it, Sunset!” Twilight roots on.
>You spin the spinner and watch it land on left foot, green.
>Sunset wiggles a bit to make her move, but fails and falls on the mat.
>”Darn!” Twilight snaps.
>”Ha-ha! Close but-- wait, what are you doing?” Rainbow comments as she sees Sunset removing her panties.
>She then wastes no time to get back in when she approaches you to stuff your mouth with her underwear.
>You accept it because, you’re running out of room to wear their clothes.
>What does interests you is that there’s a slight bit of moisture in the fabric that has a certain taste.
>>
>>30513485
Is this the first mention of Anon wearing the girls' discarded clothes?
>>
>>30470735
>CFNM
?
>>
>>30521965
Who even cares anymore
>>
>>30521972
That's the problem.
>>
>>30521965
Clothed female nude male
>>
>>30470752
you and this forced meme needs to die and burn in reddit.
>>
>>30523229
Bump
>>
>>30470735
>they will never indulge in your fantasies while being clothed
having a kink is hell. especially when everyone hates it.
>>
>>30524027
I empathize. It's always like that with femdom.
>>
does anyone even still care
>>
>>30526514
Nope. But bump anyway
>>
>>30529554
Bump
>>
>>30531878
No femdom party should exclude Gilda.
>>
>>30533201
>"So, this is as big as a dweeb's dick gets? Can't say I'm surprised."
>>
>>30534122
>"That's nothing. Like five minutes before you showed up I flash the loser my tits, and he creamed his pants right there!"
>"Ha! Are you serious? Shit, I'm surprised he can get that little thing hard at all if he just came."
>"Actually yeah, most guys can't do that, right?"
>"Yeah, I guess you wouldn't know, huh, Dash?"
>"Hey!"
>"Nah, but really, that is *kind* of cool. I mean, even though his last name is Thundercock, Chad can't get it up again that quick. So that's *something* this nerd does better than him I guess."
>>
>>30520971
No, earlier he said Anon was wearing 4 shirts and 2 pairs of pants or something
>>
>>30535164
That's not earlier. That's in the exact post I linked.
>>
File: 604.png (22KB, 381x205px) Image search: [Google]
604.png
22KB, 381x205px
>>30533201
>>30534122
>>30534565
>>
>>30535294
Appreciate the bump, summerfag
>>
>>30535316
Bumping again
>>
>>30535294
>>30535238
what do either of these mean
>>
sph bump
>>
>>30524582
femdom is gay. sorry.. not sorry :^)
>>
>>30537558
>not saging
stupid nigger
>>
File: 1495374762998.png (296KB, 900x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1495374762998.png
296KB, 900x1431px
>>
>>30537558
Femdom is the only fetish worth bothering with.
>>
>>30540347
>>
>>30541755
>>
File: temptingtits.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
temptingtits.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>30520907
>”Alright, let’s go!” Sunset confidently shouts out while getting back on the mat.
>Rainbow Dash wanders back into the mat, somehow bothered by the change.
>She then falters over Sunset Shimmer while moving on her turn, glaring over the new sight that pesters her.
>”Alright, you two are down to one last--”
>Rainbow Dash gets desperate as she removes her thong and slips it over your head, Twilight mid-sentence.
>”I’m not losing this game just yet.” She angrily calls out while getting back on the dotted sheet.
>With a few spins and they are up to their very last stand.
>Each one shaking, but stubborn enough to keep their balance up.
>You spin the spinner and watch it land on left foot, blue for Dash.
>She inches her foot over to an open blue circle, nearly avoiding Sunset to obtain it..
>”Come on, Dash!” AJ motivates Rainbow Dash. “Just a bit more, and Anon is all yours!”
>”Wait, WHAT!?” She calls out, causing her to lose her focus and stumbles over Sunset.
>”I… win.” Sunset mutters out with Rainbow on top of her.
>”Gosh darn it!” AJ pumps her fist down. “There goes a barrel of cider.”
>”Yes!” Pinkie laughingly comments with her bet with Applejack.
>”What was it about Anon?” Rainbow Dash angrily but curiously asks Applejack when getting back up to confront her.
>”You didn’t know?” Applejack noted that Dash was out of the loop. “We discussed that the winner gets to go at it with Anon in the closet.”
>”And, he has to wear these.” Rarity flashes a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. “You know, for protection!”
>Sunset is surprised, but that doesn’t last long when she casts an ominous grin.
>”Sounds like a great time. Right, Anon?”
>You can only gulp as Rarity and Applejack start to throw all the clothes off of you.
>”Wait!” Sunset stops Applejack from yanking out the pair of red panties. “Leave it in there.”
>Applejack look over to Rarity, who just shrugs as she gets the handcuffs on you.
>>
>>30543518
It's about damn time, writefag
>>
>>30470735
Rarity is the girl in high school that you had a hopeless crush on but she was incredibly out of your league

Fluttershy is the one you actually had a shot with but you ignored her.

Now you realize you fucked up.
>>
>>30543573
Fluttershy is my type of girl so I would have taken the shot.
>>
Bump again
>>
>>30543561
Sunny or more green?
>>
>>30548364
Both
>>
>>30548537
Yeah, fuck it. Both are good
>>
File: 794.jpg (74KB, 795x1006px) Image search: [Google]
794.jpg
74KB, 795x1006px
>>
File: post-6241-0-32490200-1429542681.png (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
post-6241-0-32490200-1429542681.png
357KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>30548804
Bump
>>
>>30551907
>>
File: BOTH.gif (278KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
BOTH.gif
278KB, 200x150px
>>30548804
>>
>>30551907
>>
>>30551907
>>
>>30543518
>”Okay partner, let’s get you inside.” She yanks you up and guides you towards Pinkie’s closet.
>You falter when getting up, being hastily dragged along the floor to Sunset and her private space.
>Applejack and Rarity push you inside and slam the door shut, barely leaving a crack open to let some light in for Sunset and you to see on what’s about to happen.
>”It’s been…” Sunset puts a finger to her chin. “I honestly can’t remember the last time that I had something like this.”
>She pushes you down, almost making you fall over a pair of shoes.
>”That still won’t stop me from trying to have a good time. And hey, maybe you'll like it.”
>Sunset takes control by propping herself over your lap and pushing you back to lay on the wall.
>You move around, justing yourself to a more comfortable position, but that’s abruptly halted when she shoves you back to the wall.
>”You might have your way with Pinkie and Applejack, but not with me.” She cements her position over you.
>With that cleared up, she grabs your dick and gives it a quick rub before rubbing it against her entrance.
>”Mmmmf~” It’s difficult to see, but you can make out the shape of her arm moving away as she begins to rub her nipple. “Yeah, I can see how the girls couldn’t keep themselves around you.”
>She uses her other hand to guide your head into her entrance.
>”Feels good, huh?” She teases with your tip breaking its way through her lips. “It will have to wait, we’re going to ride this for as long that we can.” She stops to go back and rubs your shaft with her starting to moisten lips.
>>
>>30558905
Bump
>>
File: 1495337226179.png (210KB, 360x311px) Image search: [Google]
1495337226179.png
210KB, 360x311px
>>30558905
lewd
>>
File: 1495769447344.jpg (336KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495769447344.jpg
336KB, 900x750px
So when are the CMC getting in on this?
>>
>>30562082
>>
>>30470735
>>
>>30562082
bump
>>
>>
>>30535294
If you're not going to be helpful just leave.
>>
>>30470735
Somethings wrong with raritys arm.
I dont know what, but it just looks like the pepe arms with the shotgun.
>>
Joy.
>>
>>30558905
Bump. May our writefag return soon
>>
>>30558905
>”I might be rusty, but I know that I still got it in me. And both of us sure know that you still have a good kick in you to keep it hard.” Sunset teasingly proclaims her dry spell and your willpower to continue on.
>She puts her hands on your shoulders and firmly grasps them to make sure that she can hold you down.
>Her legs clamp you down, preventing you from doing any shady moves to undermine her.
>Once she has you locked in her control, she continues to rub her snatch along your stiff tool.
>”Pinkie sure didn’t tire you out even by the slightest, huh?” She mocks when adjusting herself to rub you in the right spot.
>You can only shake your head as she pins you to the ground, slowly making her way to increasing the pace.
>She does her best to lower her pleased moans as this goes on for minutes, trying to hold out on her high ground.
>”Geeze, I wish I found you sooner, than most of my problems would’ve been solved.” She mutters under her breath.
>She runs you back and forth, slowly letting your cock traverse into her inner sanctum.
>”You’re lucky that… I…” She shuts up and accepts your girth.
>A sharp gasp escapes her lips once it’s partially in.
>She embarrassingly covers her mouth.
>”That didn’t happen, you hear me?!” She mutters her aggression out, trying to make sure that the rest of her friends couldn’t hear her through the door.
>You nod, accepting that the fact that she will have it her way, and nothing else while you’re in here and with the restraints on you.
>That same devilish smile comes back with half lit eyes on her face as she slowly gets up.
>”You aren’t so bad.” She guides a finger from your chest to your nose. “But let's see on how long you’ll last.” She then drops down, and repeats this pattern for a while.
>>
>>30571577
Bumpity
>>
>>30573698
>>
>>30575252
>>
>>30571577
Needs more tease/focus on Anon being used and useful.
>>
>>30576584
>>
>>30571577
>She lifts herself up and turns around to not only show off that voluptuous ass of hers, but begins to start riding you.
>”Enjoying the view?” She rubs in, figuratively and literally.
>Your muffled agreement gives her a small chuckle.
>”I had my doubts when Pinkie invited you, but I’m happy to be proven wrong.” The low emitted smacks of her rear grow louder as she speeds up her workout. “Let’s hope that you could stay that way, and I’ll reward you.”
>For minutes on end, she continues on doing this and rarely moves out of it to turn her head around to face you once every now and then.
>With each turn, her face grows more red, her tongue is more noticeable as it slips out, and her natural scent grows.
>She stops the vigorous exercise to lever her face with yours, exposing her glistening, barely open eyes.
>”Y… you know, it’s hard to see that face when I’m doing all the work.” She jokes around.
>She wipes her hand over her forehead while getting up to face you again.
>”But hey, you’re doing good so far, so you deserve a breather.”
>She yanks her thong out of your mouth, allowing you to gasp in the stuffy air filling the closet.
>”Suck in as much air that you can, because it’s going to be plugged soon enough.”
>As you were thinking what did she mean by that, she leans in to give you a wet kiss, rolling her tongue around your own.
>She breaks away and leaves a bit of spittle connecting your lips with her own.
>”You thought that it was my underwear, didn’t you?” She smiles when putting said undergarments back into your mouth. “Well, you’re right.”
>>
>>30580437
Fuckin bump
>>
>>30583918
>>
>>
>>30580437
Please continue, Anon. PLEASE MOAR!
>>
>>30586811
>>
>>30588606
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.