[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sooner we admit this, the easier we sleep. This show has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
The sooner we admit this, the easier we sleep. This show has failed. The concept, the sheer thought process behind its existence, has been terminated by money and other temporary factors. This could've been a cult classic. It could've done what it wanted to do in a select amount of time and talk to its appropriate audience. It was a show that did what it did well enough. Then we had to happen and completely delude every microscopic aspect of the show. As long as we exist, which will be for a long time, this show will trail along progressively drifting further and further from what it was originally meant to be.
>>
gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8
>>
File: 1497543687075.jpg (459KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497543687075.jpg
459KB, 1600x1600px
I love eqg so go fuck yourself
>>
File: (your post).jpg (65KB, 365x600px) Image search: [Google]
(your post).jpg
65KB, 365x600px
>>
I agree, it could of easily been a cult classic. Instead, it will only be remembered for its waifus.
>>
>>30469150
Without us it would be three seasons that ended with crap.
>>
>>30469292
You're not the intended audience a handful of neckbeans can't compare to the money train of young girls asking mommy for that pretty pony on screen. They used you for free advertising and shut you down the moment it suited them literally. Yet it isn't over you know what's coming up and how many other mobile phones will be singing it's praises.
>>
>>30469150
>The sooner we admit this, the easier we sleep

I dunno man, my sleeping habits are fine as-is honestly
>>
File: 1472931351968.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472931351968.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30469150
>it's another the show is dead thread
>>
>>30469483
>its another he doesnt know how to hide threads thread
>>
File: f_.jpg (21KB, 288x324px) Image search: [Google]
f_.jpg
21KB, 288x324px
>>30469486
Do you always go into your hidden threads and recommend hiding the thread? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of hiding the thread?
>>
The show meant to be an adventure show instead became a hit or miss series with profound emotional moments, growth archs and a beacon of positive morality in an age of mindless animated entertainment.
It may not be what it was envisioned to be but it's still a neat show. Remember most shows aimed at this demographic barely even have a budget or a script.
>>
>>30469264
Don't remind me anon she's the reason why I stopped searching for a real life girlfriend.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30469150
>its another anon that judges something for what he perceives it 'could have been' rather than on its own individual merits
i sleep quite well, thanks.
consider that if you measured the worth of everything in your life by what it could have been instead of what you do have you would shoot yourself. its a foolish practice.
>>
>>30469150
>As long as we exist, which will be for a long time, this show will trail along progressively drifting further and further from what it was originally meant to be.
While that's probably true, it'd be stupid to think that the show would be better if we didn't exist. The show simply wouldn't exist anymore, it would have ended after a couple of seasons, period. The show still exists because we exist, making it appealing for bronies instead of keeping it true to its origins was an unavoidable side effect. So, you can't wish for seven seasons of what season 1 was. That was never an option. You can have a brony show, or a cancelled show, nothing else. This is like if you broke your neck, the only possible outcomes would be dying, or staying alive as a cripple, you can't say "I want to walk again", because that's not gonna happen.

And I sleep quite well, by the way. I'm not the one to blame. I'm not the idiot at Hasbro who thought "this show has many fans, let's change the fucking show entirely and make it Family Guy with ponies for no fucking reason, they'll love it even more!" Fuck that moron.
>>
>>30469150
We've known this for years.
>>
>>30469150
Isn't it already a cult classic? Bronies certainly remind me of a cult.
>>
>>30469788
some said that the fandom was doomed from the start and that this would a temporal fad

if you consider a 7 year old show a fad,then it's not a cult at all

but many celebrate every anniversary like it's the last one,so it's fortunate that this big meme has lasted this much
>>
Only S1 is a cult classic
>>
>>30469150
I still like the show :^)
>>
>>30469150
Rest well Anon. Eventually, the show will be a canceled and a reboot will be made some years later. The reboot will be far different from what FiM was and the likes of us won't latch on to it.
>>
>>30469648
>consider that if you measured the worth of everything in your life by what it could have been instead of what you do have you would shoot yourself. its a foolish practice.

This. Everyone here acts like we're at the absolute worst possible outcome yet we could very well be at a Spongebob/Family Guy level of staleness, but we aren't. The fandom and dedication are still here, maybe take a break for a bit and come back? That's probably what many anons along with ones that have been gone for a while may need.
>>
>>30469820
What up, fellow cultist? Let's do the secret handshake! /)
>>
>>30470068
>Dat spoiler
HE SAID CULTIST, NOT FAGGOT!
>>
>>30469150
>He didn't expect this to happen
Nigga this is Hasbro. The only reason Faust ever agreed to work for these fuckers in the first place is because of her nostalgia for MLP as a little girl. It was always designed to be a toy commercial. The fact that it has done so well is purely coincidental.
>>
>>30469150
>This show has failed
Stopped reading there desu
So, no it didn't, or I wouldn't be here
But good try m8, I'm sure the rest of your post sounds cool and shit, have another (you)
>>
>>30469150
It's always ALWAYS been a toy commercial. It's been a hasbro property since day 1
>>
>>30470284
> Signed: Shi. Ll.
>>
>>30469150
Everyone in this thread and everyone left on this board is just an autistic redditor and nothing more.
>>
>>30469648
I've never thought of life that way. Thanks Anon, I feel much better about myself now.
>>
>>30469150
We could have had a nice productive content creator thread (which we hadnt have for a long time) or any other funny/interesting thread but nooooo, somebody just had to get out of bed today and give us the bazillionst "i am sad show is bad :(" thread. You know, for killing a good thread with shit like this, troll or not, you deserve to feel bad.
>>
File: 1372101876269.jpg (25KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
1372101876269.jpg
25KB, 283x241px
>>30469150
What the fuck anon.
The show was made to sell toys,something that Hasbro is successfully doing
>>
>>30471464
projecting much?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.