[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People take Twilight and co.'s side over Rainbow Dash's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

People take Twilight and co.'s side over Rainbow Dash's just because they hate her.
>>
>>30468165
I think the general consensus is that everyone in that episode acted like immature children. Rainbow Dash's pride factor got turned up to eleven and the other five decided to go behind her back to teach her a lesson instead of simply telling her directly they took issue with her showboating. Not really how good friends are supposed to act. I'm all for poetic justice and tasting one's medicine, but Mare Do Well should have been the backup plan had Rainbow decided not to cool it with the attention seeking.
>>
>>30468424
RD acts like a child, they treat her like a child. Seems fair
>>
>>30468424
I mean, even if it happened that way they still wouldn't be justified in trying to "teach her a lesson" IMO.

The episode should've just had them be openly fed up with her and have RD decide on her own to adjust her behavior because she values their friendship more than the glory.
>>
>>30468165
And I still do.
>>
>>30468165
Twilight and co. were way out of line here but I don't care because RD is a cunt.
>>
Gaybow Trash deserves to be punished
>>
>>30468660
You must have had weird parents.
>>
>>30468424
>ITT: Buttblasted manchildren that can't handle some healthy banter by their friends in real life and go ballistic when someone shows his waifu a lesson.
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash17.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash17.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>30469868
I want to r*pe R*inbow D*sh with my Bolo!
>>
>>30471345
Dude, they're Dashfags. Of course they're manchildren, their waifu has the mentality of a child.
>>
>>30468424
Yeah, because RD cares about things like humility or modesty and wouldn't just ignore and forget talky boring words not praising her ego the moment they leave her alone
>>
>>30468165
>>30469727
Dash literally put ponies lives on the line to show off and tossed a baby in the air at one point. And you're decision is to leave her be?

>>30468424
Yes cause talking to Rainbow Dash about her ego has worked so well in the past.
>>
>>30468165

This episode is one of those episodes were the fuck up the morals. Like 'Bats', and (In my opinion) Magical Mystery Cure.

These are the worst episodes.
>>
>>30468165
>Twilight and co.'s side
Wait, so GR15 was made after this episode aired and you were able to discuss it on /co/?
>>
>>30471996
If the problem were framed as RD putting ponies' lives in real danger because of her showboating, I would agree with you. However, even at the end of the episode, her friends do not call her out on this. Their entire qualm with her behavior is JUST that she isn't being humble.

>Yes cause talking to Rainbow Dash about her ego has worked so well in the past.
That isn't a reason not to try. Also, what's an example of her being confronted about her ego before this episode?
>>
>>30472266
>Also, what's an example of her being confronted about her ego before this episode?
Literally previous episode?
>Dash don't you think going into that canyon all alone with a bunch of dumb animals is kinda stupid
>LOL STFO STUPID EGGHEAD IM DA BEST AND I NEED DA BEST
>>
>>30472287
Looking at the transcript for that episode suggests that conversation never took place.
>>
>>30468424
>>30468165
It's been 6 years and you idiots are still more bothered over the moral rather than the pathetic excuse of an execution and idea.

The episode concept was generic shit, but the execution was meant to sabotage the show, just like every single episode since season 1 ended.
>>
>>30472266
>>30468424
>>30468660
>>30469727
You idiots still use the same exact "arguments" and even the same diction since the episode was aired.

Do you faggots ever grow up and get a life? Nothing changed. The same exact parroting excuses as before, but it's been 6 years. Learn to change.
>>
Personally, I think they were right to keep her showboating in check. It was starting to make her socially awkward, to the point where she wanted to praise herself constantly, and be praised for the most mundane shit, and though her friends probably didn't realize it, she seriously endangered ponies lives just to put more air into her already enlarged head.

What I found annoying was the blatant hypocrisy in how half of the others would brag about their own work and the aspects they put into it, before they had been revealed, in an extremely over the top manner, doing exactly what they were trying to stop RD from doing.

Also, Dash's inexplicable understanding of Pinkie-Do-Well's method of saving the construction horses was awfully forced. A passerby would probably have assumed that Mare-Do-Well just had ridiculously good reflexes or something.
>>
>>30472347
Why would their arguments change? No special edition of the episode has been released, so nothing changed with the episode as well.
>>
>>30471345

>my opinion on how you should interact with your friends is better, and if you don't agree you're just mad and should change to adapt to them, because everyone should react exactly the same in every situation despite the vast amount of diversity in life and society, and according to me if you argue against how i think everyone should act to banter you lose automatically so just accept my opinion as fact OK?
>>
>>30468165
MMDW is one of the best episodes in the series. Prove me wrong. You really can't.
>>
>>30472413
Biggest forum shitstorm fuel out of every Season 2 episode.
>>
File: Mad you were going.jpg (34KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mad you were going.jpg
34KB, 332x500px
>>30472408
>my opinion on how you should interact with your friends is better
Yes
>if you don't agree you're just mad and should change to adapt to them
Exactly
>because everyone should react exactly the same in every situation despite the vast amount of diversity in life and society
You seem mad, dashfag
>and according to me if you argue against how i think everyone should act to banter you lose automatically so just accept my opinion as fact OK?
Yep, you're definitely seething
>>
>>30468165
> treat cunt like she deserves to be treated
Unironically one of my favourite episodes.
>>
>>30472266
>If the problem were framed as RD putting ponies' lives in real danger because of her showboating, I would agree with you
That's exactly what happened! If she got straight to work with most of those or accepted Mare Do Well's help, she wouldn't have been in the same situation.

>That isn't a reason not to try
They have been trying. And now things were getting out of control. Literally later on RD was shown to learn a different way. You can't just tell her these things.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.