[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like we've reached a sad point when I actually like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (354KB, 491x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354KB, 491x475px
I feel like we've reached a sad point when I actually like the original Care Bears movies more than what My Little Pony is now.
>>
>we've
Your shit taste and mental retardation combined with your need to be a special snowflake has nothing to do with the rest of us, contrarian faggot
>>
>>30458158
>image
>being a faggot by default of being OP
no one cares, your opinion is less than shit
>>
File: OP_is_patient_zero.jpg (102KB, 739x539px) Image search: [Google]
OP_is_patient_zero.jpg
102KB, 739x539px
>>30458158
>liking a movie that is intended for 6 year old little girls
>liking a movie with no hooves
>being OP
>>
>>30458158
That's normal
The show is even shitter than carebears
>>
>>30458158
Well Carebears knew who their intended audience was, not like current MLP which is trying to appease two totally different audiences.
>>
>>30459249
I have never watched Care Bears, but this is probably true. The show many of us fell in love with was a (extremely well done) show meant for little girls, the current show is meant for bronies and "it's for little girls" is only used as an excuse when the bad writing reaches critical levels. It doesn't come as a surprise that the people who think that the show started being good with season 6 are the same people who think that season 1 was "boring", it's a completely different show now, and of course they love this Family Guy with ponies that the show has become, it was specially designed for them.
>>
>>30458158
Is Care Bears really better than The Perfect Pear?
>>
>>30459481
Saying Perfect Pear is good is literally saying that you like the show aimed directly towards bronies.
The only thing that episode did was kill Applejack's parents to confirm bronies headcanon as canon.
>>
File: Applejack_Shooting_Stars_S3E08.png (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_Shooting_Stars_S3E08.png
309KB, 1280x720px
>>30459525
The death of her parents was confirmed ages ago, and I don't care about that. It was a beautiful episode with fantastic writing.
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 700x700px)
image.png
173KB, 700x700px
>>30459525
>star crossed lovers story
>not aimed at little girls
>>
>>30459525
>>30459536
Technically it's only heavily implied despite everything.

Which is worse than saying they're alive, since if Hasbro wants to sell a Bright Mac and Buttercup set, we have to endure seeing it be revealed that they were alive the whole time, and seeing that built up house of cards get burned down and the ashes pissed on.
>>
>>30459573
Come on anon. We all know that if it came to that /mlp/ would rush to praise the episode to no end and mock the idea that they were dead all along.
>>
>>30459573
Nah, they can sell Pear Butter and Bright Mac funeral playset around Halloween.
>>
Are we talking about one of the movies where they get all their colour drained and they find some non-bear animals at some point?
I remember a lion, i think its the one where the "Taste the rainbow motherfucker" clip came from.
That movie was the shit.
>>
>>30459525
Low quality bait
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 210x240px
>>30459693
That was our boy Brave Heart Lion
>>
>>30458158
>we
>>
>>30460445
>wuz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.