[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Pony" my butt. The Equestrian species in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: CqFzUgz.gif (1MB, 432x453px) Image search: [Google]
CqFzUgz.gif
1MB, 432x453px
"Pony" my butt. The Equestrian species in Equestria were created by ancient genetic engineering or by some magical process and were created from a feline species. Other than the long legs and mane/tail these are kitty kats, my friends
>>
>>
>>
>>30452629
Just hurry up and post your stupid hooved hamster horses already.
>>
File: 1489982352047.gif (1MB, 433x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489982352047.gif
1MB, 433x454px
>>30452629
why would anyone add wings to that gif, that's a pre-mmc episode
>>
>>30452651
>Hasbro is engaging in 1984 style history re-writing

"What's that, goy? Twilight without wings? That never happened, just look at bluray copy 2.0, my goy..."
>>
File: gribble.png (2MB, 1290x1288px) Image search: [Google]
gribble.png
2MB, 1290x1288px
>>30452629
AH! That is "they" want you to believe to distract you from the REAL conspiracies.
*Lights a cigaret and puffs some smoke*
The TRUTH is that changelings have been infiltrating the government to create a peace that would help them collect our every thought.
What they don't know is that they themselves have been infiltrated by a race of anthropomorphic frog people whose goal is to convince us that nightmare moon was real and that the CMC hideout isn't a secret facility that experiments on mind controlling technology.
I guarantee this is how things are or my name isn't Rusty Shackleford.
>>
>>30452899
They've got you fooled too, man.
*Cracks beer*
The damage left behind from "Nightmare Moon's 'Return'" was real. I know what you're thinking, "But Anon, you're just falling for their frog agenda!" But think about it, the damage happened.

But the why is the lie.

What caused that damage? What blocked out the sun? Why did it leave? Those are the real questions, and the answer is going to be more frightening than some solid 9/10 dominatrix tried to make it stay happy hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
>>
>>30452975
You're all wrong. This is the truth.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
File: toilets attack.png (212KB, 1280x283px) Image search: [Google]
toilets attack.png
212KB, 1280x283px
>cat sized ponies
this headcanon needs to stop
>>
>>30452975
>>30453240
You haven't even seen the beginning of truth.
https://youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.