[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this illegal in Equestria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

Is this illegal in Equestria?
>>
>>30450512
If you look very closely you can see her hoof entering her nose you can stick your hand in it and it will suck you in.
>>
>>30450528
>nostrilvore

My new favorite fetish.
>>
>>30450544
That's not what I meant.
I meant she as a big nose.
>>
File: unzips dick.png (2MB, 1049x780px)
unzips dick.png
2MB, 1049x780px
>>30450560
So you're saying her nose could take about six inches?
>>
>>30450733
Just forget what ever I just said and continue with your new fetish.
>>
>>30450512
Is shitposting illegal in Equestria?
>>
File: 1471187524947.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1471187524947.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>30450803
If it was Rainbow would have been banished a long time ago.
>>
>>30451282
What was this from?
>>
I want to lick Fluttershy's nostrils until she has a nosegasm
>>
>>30451298
It's an episode I'm S6 where Rainbow cunt pranks the whole town and she gets a scoop of her own medicine. It's the same idea as mare do well, but with pranks, though this time they actually tried to talk to her, but you know how much of an dipshit the rainbow dyke can be
>>
>>30451375
She just learns differently, ok.
>>
>>30451412
She's a special needs pony, that's why so many autists can relate
>>
>>30451375
Oh, alright. 28 Pranks Later.

I know the episode, I just don't recall that specific scene.
>>
>>30451429
Cool, I thought you may need more info since many don't want the show. It's at the beginning of the episode, before the intro
>>
File: 1439160534970.png (126KB, 465x395px) Image search: [Google]
1439160534970.png
126KB, 465x395px
>>30451282
>>30451298
It's at the begining of 28n pranks later.
>>
>>30451354
You mean a sneeze?
>>
>>30451513
>>
File: and boom goes the dynamite.jpg (162KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
and boom goes the dynamite.jpg
162KB, 1280x960px
>>30451542
>>
>"A-A-Anon, that tickles!" Fluttershy squeaks, your tongue delicately rimming her sensitive nostril
>She trembles violently in your embrace, her limbs twitching as your tonguetip traces the contour of her nose
>A cry of pleasure escapes her when you thrust your tongue inside, tickling the salty interior of her hole
>You feel her go rigid, and she lets out a tell-tale series of gasps
>"I'm - I'm gonna - " she moans, her eyes fluttering closed as her head draws back
>Her face contorts, and a moment later she's flung herself forward at full force, with a mighty-
>"ACHOOOO!!"
>Fluttershy sneezes once, and then again, even more powerfully, spraying you with mucus
>After a third sneeze, she goes limp, relaxing against you as her trembles subside, and a feeling of warmth and comfort settles over her entire body
>She sniffles, looking up at you with half-lidded eyes, smiling and drooling a little in the afterglow, her nose running slightly
>>
File: 1363213585742.jpg (40KB, 522x531px)
1363213585742.jpg
40KB, 522x531px
>>30451298
>Quiet sounds of annoyance fill your ears as you enter Flutters' cottage
>looking about, you spot the source of the cutely miffed noises sitting on her couch fruitlessly hoofing at her nose.
>"Nnnnnnn.....fuah..... Just a bit...more..."
>She removes her hoof from her nose and huffs lightly
>"Oh, feathers! This simply isn't working."
>With a dejected sigh and shake of the head, Fluttershy stamps her hoof on the cushion, making a quiet thud.
"I'd ask if something was troubling you, but it seems rather obvious you're more than mildly peeved."
>There's a dramatic gasp as her head whips your way. "ANON! Y-you startled me!" Her demeanor shifts slightly. "And language, please. I don't want any of my little critters picking up such strong language."
>A shrug is your response
"Eh, sure. Your house, anyway. Though, the question still begs to be asked; why were you hoofing at your nose like a ferret trying to dig a winter burrow at the last minute as the snow begins to fall?"
>This time, the sigh is heavier. "Oh Anon, while I do appreciate your attempt to cheer me up with your apt yet somewhat crude analogy concerning forest creatures, I'm a teensy bit too frustrated for it to work. You see, something has been irritating my nose all morning and nothing I try provides any relief."
>she gazes up at you like you just told her puppies aren't cute. Dammit man, that look should be illegal, no way you can refuse helping her.
"I think I have an idea of how I can help, buuut it might seem a little unorthodox."
>"At this point, I'm willing to try just about anything to get some relief."
>you nod and join her on the couch, leaning in close
"Brace yourself YelllowHush, this might feel a bit strange."
>her cheeks light up with a ruddy blush as you lean in, her eyes falling closed slowly. "O-okay..."
>closing the distance, you stick out your tongue and begin to wiggle it up the offending nostril. Your lips form a seal around half her snout as your wiggly appendage gingerly enters
>>
I want to stick my dick up fluttershy's nose
>>
File: 1447475636279.jpg (9KB, 350x250px)
1447475636279.jpg
9KB, 350x250px
>>30451608
Why is this making me hard
God damn it I don't need more fetishes.
>>
>>30451610
>Flutts recoils slightly and emits something akin to a nasally groan and a sigh of relief as you probe a bit further
>"W-what are you doing?! It feels strange, but also quite g-good at the same time"
>Taking that as your cue to continue your efforts, you lick further yet in short, sweeping motions
>Your yellow pegasus friend shudders slightly and leans into your ministrations more
>"Ooooooooooo yes~ R-right there, please."
>her hums of pleasure build a bit more and you decide to step things up. Deciding to go deep provoke a response you didn't anticipate, a throaty moan
>surely she can't be-
>"More, I neeeeed more....i-if you don't mind that is."
>this mare....
>Screw it. In for a penny, in for a pound as they say. You weren't sure why you settled on this course of action, or how it was a good idea (aside from getting a rise out of her. It's been a boring day so far, so sue yourself), but the point this should have stopped has long since passed. And dammit, Ol' Papa Nonny didn't raise a quitter.
>Redoubling your efforts, you send your tongue to thrashing about madly in her slickened snot chute. It's super effective, if her now half-lidded eyes and lolling tongue are any indication. Or the labored panting from your normally taciturn friend
>"Yes.....YES! YES! KEEP GOING! YOU'RE STIRRING UP MY SINUSES! AHHHHHHNNNN~ KEEP TONGUE FUCKING MY NOSE PUSSY, ANON!"
>Her trembling is reaching a fevered pitch, as if any moment now she'll....nah, there's no way she's actually getting off to you Frenching the inside of her-
>"J-JUST A BIT MORE! I'M...I'M....."
>Shit. She totally is.
>"C-C-CUUUU-....CUUUUUU... ACHOOOOOOO!"
>you're blasted with the entirety of a pent up nostril's worth of mucus, right down the ol' gullet
>the remainder from the other side sprays across your cheek and drips from your ear
>with a squelching pop, your tongue is free of her snout and you are seriously rethinking your most recent life choices
>>
>>30451797
>as the butter yellow pone flops back in a semi-comatose state and wearing a dopey smile, you can't help but think out loud to yourself as your brain reboots
"Did I leave the oven on when I left the house earlier?

That's all from me. Hope it wasn't total shite.
>>
>>30451797
>KEEP TONGUE FUCKING MY NOSE PUSSY

yes excellent
most excellent
>>
Really we found a new fetish a nose fetish of all things where you make Fluttershy orgasm by sticking your toungue in her nose then calling it a nose pussy really guys what the hell.
>>
>>30451797
Why do I spend so much time here
>>
I mean, a sneeze is kind of like an orgasm. A release of pressure, a powerful spasm of many muscles, silly facial expressions, and a vague sense of satisfaction after a good one. Sure, it's not really as pleasurable as an orgasm, and sometimes they're annoying or downright unpleasant, but surely we can all recall times when a sneeze actually felt kinda good. I can definitely see erotic potential in a sneeze, especially Fluttershy's sneezes, which come out of her cute pony shnootle in a spray of her glorious mucus which chemically is basically identical to her vagina juice.
>>
>>30452561
How is mucus any close to vaginal fluid?
>>
File: 1435281589057.png (143KB, 900x630px)
1435281589057.png
143KB, 900x630px
>>30451375
Wow you must be really mad at her
>>
>>30451375
I don't hate Rainbow Dash but they should have have kicked her crusty cunt for being annoying just my opinion.
>>
>>30453627
0/10 personality, hopefully they retcon this shitty character in Gen5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fcd1aI9jw
>>
>>30451824
You are the hero this board needs.
>>
>>30450803
Haven't you seen Pinkie Pie's normal talking?
She's shitposting ponified.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.