[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally first Discord episode ever where the main plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>Literally first Discord episode ever where the main plot isn't "hey look he's a piece of shit"

About fucking time they stopped reusing that plot

Still boring as fuck but at least his eps will get decent from now on
>>
>>30449565
I don't know, it was fun seeing Fluttershy attempt to be chaotic in the way she did, sure it wan't much but I think it shows how far she's developed as a character, I'm not saying the episode was great, but I don't think it was boring either
>>
>>30449565
why would he be a piece of shit to flutters? shes the only pony he gives a fuck about.
>>
File: gifangryscrunch.gif (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gifangryscrunch.gif
185KB, 500x500px
>yayponies taking forever to upload the new episodes
>everything is getting spoiled
>>
>>30449565
>>30449590
You mean regressed as a character. She's a complete walking piece of shit now. Like she wasn't already since season 1, but at least back then she was genuinely anxious, timid and awkward, oh and her voice wasn't so fake.
>>
>>30449847
There's absolutely nothing you can do with her anymore. Twilight became a princess and shy girl stopped being so shy, that's it, end of the development. Now she's just kept around for Discord to have someone for somewhat less random interactions.
>>
>>30449883
Twilight became a walking doormat and Fluttershy became an angry autistic douchebag.
>>
>>30449897
Yeah, exactly, they're dead as characters. But Discord is still trying to fit in, so he needs a friend. Someone for more complex interactions than silly gags and memes.
>>
>>30449565
You speak these words like they're facts
>>
File: yfw.jpg (21KB, 355x311px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
21KB, 355x311px
>>30449847
Go to bed, Jess.

>>30449830
Have you heard about xxnightmaremoonxx.de?
You might find the 1080 episodes there, it's worth a try.
>>
>>30449785

Kindness is the real super power. Sure Twilight can warp an army ten miles, but Fluttershy can be BFFs with one of the Dark Gods.
>>
>>30449924
Agreed.
I think fluttershy has a couple everfree forest plots left in her though.
>>
>>30449897
this has to be the most retarded post i've read all week
>>
>>30450013
It's Monday.
>>
>>30449956
>All Discord episodes before this one were about him being a prick
Fact
>This one wasn't
Fact
>It's a good thing they stopped recycling that
I hope you agree it's a fact, otherwise not sure you know how good shows work
>Discord's eps'll get better
Hey if you want to doubt this fine, I was just trying to be optimistic
>it was boring
I'll give you this one
But it was an episode without real conflict, with the main purpose of throwing chaotic Discord gags in and trying to show that Fluttershy is still important
>>
>>30449565
The "oh no he's disappearing" bit wasn't necessary, the episode could have been resolved by having them talk it out without some disaster being forced into it
>>
>>30449565
Idk why but Fluttershy pissed me off on how she expected Discord to be a stereotype of himself she expected more from him which I don't know I just didn't like it.
>>
>>30449565
nah all episodes where he's a piece of shit are good
>>
>>30449785
literally :^)
>>
>>30449565
More like Hasbro is building up to their wedding in the 200th episode.
>>
>>30450628
She didn't expect him to become completely different. And she probably woudnt mind too much if he wasnt fading away.
>>
>>30449847
>shy characters becomes more confident and is able to come out of their shell more often
>regressed
it must hurt being that fucking stupid
>>
>>30453339
Those are butthurt flutterfags. They figured out that since their waifu is taken then they can shit on her now. You know like in real life. They are nice guys as long as she is friend with them, if she fell for someone else than suddenly shes a whore etc
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.