[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this shit, people. Remember these times? Hear the au

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 4565536358.png (220KB, 759x763px) Image search: [Google]
4565536358.png
220KB, 759x763px
Look at this shit, people. Remember these times? Hear the autistic euphoria, the ecstacy of "adult men" watching "little girls show" characters go beyond tea parties and makeup. It was silly, ridiculous even, but it was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Ld2T4sTYg

Remember when content was plentiful? When the show was fresh, exciting and with huge possibilities?

Remember when there was no clue about what the limits of the show were and that fan content tried to push beyond that?

You're putting way too much hope on a movie that will pull every single trick from the old book to try to be relevant, without realizing that the fandom has already milked this franchise dry.

You will never experience this feeling again.

Here's your "fandom revival": 50% more brony commenters and +30 "X reviews MLP: The Movie!" videos in two months.

Stay delusional.
>>
>>30444895
Stay mad
>>
File: 1497892655676.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497892655676.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>30444895
>hey look, I'm a giant faggot
No one cares about your opinion, my man. Whether or not the fandom was better back in 2012 is a matter of opinion.
>>
>>30444895
No one thinks the movie is going to revive the fandom. Nothing can revive the fandom. You could have a 100% creator driven generation 5 reboot with a beautiful art style, more emphasis adventure episodes, lore building, and development all while being better constructed than every other popular modern cartoon and it still would not revive the fandom. The fandom was a fad and you're never going to get back the gimmick appeal that it once had.
>>
You were always the faggiest tryhards

Healthy adult men can indulge feminine things without it being a huge deal

You bronies acted like it was super transgressive and avant grade. It was so dumb.
>>
>>30445397
>You bronies acted like it was super transgressive and avant grade. It was so dumb

>"The avant-garde (from French, "advance guard" or "vanguard", literally "fore-guard") are people or works that are experimental, radical, or unorthodox, with respect to art, culture, and society"

>people that are unorthodox with respect to society
We were literally the definition of avant garde you stupid moron
>>
>>30445413
I suppose. But only you thought it was original. You all got pre-emptively defensive ("yeah I watch a little girls show, deal with it!") when everyone was just wondering why you thought being a brony was a good idea
>>
File: american guy.png (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
american guy.png
83KB, 400x400px
>>30445413
Dude, don't engage it, it's one of his boyfriends
>>
>>30445451
Cuddle box time!
>>
>>30444895
Your thread is founded on a false premise. It was fun back in the day; it no longer is, at least not in the same way. That won't change. Only the most deluded of oldfags would think that it might.

Why are you here? Are you a newfag looking to start shit by reminded those of us who have been here what we lost? Are you just trying to gather your old comrades together with a bad shitpost? Why are you here?
>>
>>30445501
I wonder why you act so defensively when asked about your bronyism?

I mean you guys spend all day every day doing this sad shit.

If you think it's shameful, why do it?
>>
>>30445540
It's been a while since you broke out 'muh arguments'.
>>
>>30445413
Do you also get why it's lame to need to differentiate yourself from the rest of society so bad?

It's a glowing neon sign that says "I can't relate to my peers!" It's also a sign that you're snowflakes who were too precious to socialize with other boys.

Why would you willingly attach that stigma to yourselves?
>>
>>30444895
>"fandom revival"

Nothing like that is gonna happen and each one of us knows it here, don't we?
The only fandom revival possible is with the next MLP generation, and, frankly, it's unlikely.
>>
Ť̜̺̫̳̜̞̫̳̻͙̮ͤ͋ͮ͐͂̄̏ͤ͂̀͋̂h͖͇̫̑̓̎ͣ̿͋͛ͨ͒̏̿ͪ̑̏͊̒̚a̯̙͎̣͇̠͍̮̪̙̪͍̠̒ͦ͂͐͑͛̽̽ͨ̌̑t̮͇͙̤͎̥̟̞̠̖̞͔͆ͯ̌̍ͪ͛̿̂'͙̬͉̻̉̒ͬͮ̉̾̈́͛̿͆̈́̿̿̈́ͯͪ̈̆̊s͉̰̮͙̥̩̱̗̜̠̗̓̆ͧͦ͐͗ͅ ̻̻̠̃̏͋̉̄̍ͦ̏́̒ͬ͐̽̿ͩ͒ͅa̫͇͙̱̗̪̯̮̘͕͈̹͙͍̯͂͆͊̐ͯ̒́ ͔̤͈͕̀͊̋ͫ͊̈̀ͮ͑ͦ͗͛͂ͅb̙̗̥̮̫͎͓̥͍̘͉̯̬͎̥̼̭͖̾̌͋ͭ̿͑ͨ̚ͅa̬͍͙͚̭̜̫͚̰͎͖̱̰͔̖̿̿ͭ͆ͦ͛͊ͤͫ̚ď̘̟͓͍͍͖͚͖͕͚͕̖͙͎̱͍̌̎ͦͮ͋̆ͮ̈ͬ̉̚ͅͅͅ ̰͎̼̳͔͔̮̯̩̹̤̼͍͇͔͍ͬ͛̐̋͋̏̐ͬ͆̔̊̊̀å̜̰͉̺̳̪͖͓̥̪̍ͣ̈́̋̎̌ͯ̃̓̑ͧ͂ͯẗ̻̩̹͖̼̼́̆͛͒̆̆ͮ̓ͭ̓͑t̺̱̞̭̮̰͖̬͂̄͂͋ͪ̃ͪͦ̂̿ͅi̗̮̻̖͕͔ͦ͂̔͂̄̈̒ͤ̂ͪ̐͌̂̚t͙͇̮̳̰̪̯ͬ̋ͫͩͭͧ͊̍̚u̺̪̗̼̮͎̞̳̥͎͖͋̒̓̑́͒̽̓̇͂͋̾ͩ̒̚̚ͅd̟̭͚̤̯̦̹̠͙͎͍̙̺͓̮ͬ̈́̀̐ͧ͒͛͐ͩͪ̓̎́ͩė̦̰̘̪̣͓̯̯̘͖͉̎̽̂͂͆ͦ͌̈ͮ̒̈͆̂ͭ ͉̣̠̯͈̜͉̫̙͈̳̹̮ͮ̿̉ͬ̈̄̀͂̓͛ͣͩ̈̋̑͒͑ͅt̯̱̹̙̦̗̰͈̦̣̭̱̜̩͖̟͉̞̽ͧͫ̏ͨ̐͐͋ͯ̑ͣ̇̂͐͑̌̃̚o̞͓̰ͦ͂̉̚ ̩̻̣̮̒ͤ̉ͯ̽ͦͮ͂̑̿ͫ͐̆̂̓̚ͅh͖͔͖̪̳̯͓̻̺̯͇̰̤̟̠̣̦̭̠ͨ̀̔̄͐̇ͯͮ̓̊̌̄̂̌ͬͯͦà͔̰̠̟̘͈̠̭͍͓̺̱̃̔ͪ̄͒ͣ̄͊ͪ̎̓̔v̗̖̰̝̼͚͌͂ͯ͊̑͛̊͊̽́̆̈ͯ̽̂̾e̞̰̗̹̟̝̝̤͕̰͊̉̃ͬͩ ̯̩͍̗͈̗̤͙͍̘͙̤̼̓̾̿́̎̓̊ͫ̚ͅǎ͇͓̺̖̖̯̓̉͋ͯ̊b̞̗̬͖̯̟̰̦̤̗̙͇͈͙͑ͫ̇̈́̋̍͑́͋ͨ͌͌͂̒ͅô͉̣͖̿͋̉̓ͅȕ͕̙̹̪ͨͯͧ͒ͤ͋̋ͣ̿ͤͪ͊̂̆̇t͔͚̘̫̜̜̗ͫ̓ͭ͛ͨ̊͑ͅ ̼͓̘̦̱͔͑̂͊̈ͮ͊ͩ̾͂͊͆̆ͅḭ̗̱̰͓̂̈͑̇ͬͯ͒̑̆̈̓͋͋̊͆ṱ̜̭̙̬̻̳͙̫̗̱͔͕̺̳̊ͦ̑ͨ́̃͐́ͬͧ͐̓͑̏ͭ.
͖̩͎̯̤̟̰̬̞̪͔͙͇͔̫̩̘̭ͩ̏̏ͦ̆ͨ͒
͚̥̜̟̥̜̻̯̗̠̣͉̊͒̑̉͆ͪ̉̓̆̇̿̏̊ͨ̄ͪ̔̒͗
>>
>>30444895
>he fell for the "fandom renaissance" meme

pathetic
>>
>>30445413
You got a very good point there, actually.

Right now there are other cartoon shows being hyped with fandoms who'll however always remain in the shadow of not being the first. I'm looking at that Not-quiet domicile series.
>>
>>30446233
>>>/x/
>>
>>30445622
that boosts your ego, which is one of the most important needs of any man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.