[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 101

File: maud.jpg (47KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
maud.jpg
47KB, 500x563px
"Autistic Mother Maud" edition

Previous thread: >>30426359

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
>>30444502
I would.

She's likely very affectionate during; it'd probably balance out since she seems aloof or otherwise vacant outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>30444437
Seconded.
Or, at least stay at home dad.

The girls mother is always away, so he's generally been the only parent, the only man in their lives.
>>
File: 243312412.png (793KB, 834x1660px) Image search: [Google]
243312412.png
793KB, 834x1660px
>>30444502
>Maud will never be your mother
>She will never try her hardest to ignore how uncomfortable she is with physical contact and give you plenty of hugs, fearing you'll grow emotionally stunted if she doesn't
>Her hugs will never be extremely awkward hover hand ordeals that go on way longer than they should and almost always include her frantically patting your back
>>
>>30444502
What ever happend to "Disappointment edition"?
>>
>>30444526
This
>>
>>30444534
I care about you guys too much to take my petty anger out on the thread. We're practically family.
>>
>>30444544
Im not going to lie but every single scrap of digets looks nice right now
>>
>>30444502
>Your mom has no sense of space whatsoever
>You learned in kindergarten that other people don't accept that level of physical contact, and eventually kinda picked up on how to fake being normal, but you still need this much to feel just base-level family-tier loved, so other girls don't do anything for you
>You just start humping mamamaud's hand when she touches you there
>>
>>30444561
W-WEW
>>
File: mane6 underwear.png (894KB, 1054x864px) Image search: [Google]
mane6 underwear.png
894KB, 1054x864px
>>30444306
>Anon gets 6 girls pregnant during the 4 spring breaks while in college
>All the new moms, for some strange reason, keep track of Anon in case he strikes it rich, otherwise they'll just raise the girls themselves
>In an even stranger set of circumstances, the mothers die in separate bus crashes at the same time
>Child Services go through the mothers' paperwork, find Anon named as only living relative
>Within the course of a week, Anon goes from happy-go-lucky bachelor to father of 6 horny teenage girls
>>
>>30444561
L-lewd
>>
>>30444561
Aren't aspies more prone to too much physical space instead of being all touchy feely, like so much as a hug makes them extremely uncomfortable?
>>
>>30444592
Can we make him NEET?
Just because
>>
>>30444592
The dead mothers thing is kinda forced. But either way, reminder that parent-child duo's reunited after being separated very young or never meeting often suffer from intense GSA syndrome.

>teenage
>not loli
>>
>>30444599
nah you're thinking of people with like severe Rain Man autism, and that's only because it's confusing to them
mild autism they fucking LOVE physical contact. It's like how stressed out dogs calm down when you hold them. Chances are this autism epidemic is at least partly due to the fact that physical contact between family members in the developed world is at a historical all-time low (with the possible exception of edwardian england)
>>
File: 234524352352.jpg (165KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
234524352352.jpg
165KB, 1024x1024px
>>30444617
Yeah, but outside of that one time she saved Pinkies life when has Maud ever hugged Pinkie on her own volition, or even returned a hug given to her by Pinkie?

She really seems like the kind of person who would just stand perfectly still with her arms locked to her sides whenever her son hugged her.
>>
>>30444617
>autism epidemic
Nah, we're just getting better at diagnosing it. Until very, very recently, mental health wasn't the most respected field of scientific study, where ignorance reigned supreme. And our ways of dealing with it ranged from kinda gruesome to lock them away and forget them because of that.

Also, a lot of people who want some condition to play as a sympathy card, but not have to work too hard to maintain it can self diagnose as autistic pretty easily, since it's such a broad and subtle condition.
>>
>>30444617
>Chances are this autism epidemic is at least partly due to the fact that physical contact between family members in the developed world is at a historical all-time low
That's kinda sad.
>>
>>30444641
this again
how can you stand to just repeat shit you've heard like that without even questioning it?
>>
>>30444592
Will Anon have the strength to resist fucking their brains out?
>>
>>30444637
She probably doesn't express feelings of affection with physical contact, no. She's not the type.
But curiosity?.. or just "i would like to touch that and see how it feels"? Just try and stop her.
>>
>>30444641
This
Basically everyone could self-diagnose themselves as autistic if they grasp at enough straws, and it's almost fashionable to have a disorder these days
>>
>>30444671
Thats up to you, anon
>>
>>30444676
That still seems pretty OoC for her, I mean, bitch is absolutely fucking fascinated with rocks, rocks are her entire life, and even she doesn't feel some weird uncontrollable desire to touch every rock she sees.
>>
>>30444682
For me with real autism it just pisses me off when people try to self diagnose, even if its not autism, like bipolar or anxiety
You go to a doctor and you get a diagnoses
>>
>>30444694
she would if that rock was her son and it came out of her vagina
i dunno man it's never perfectly incharacter, but I liked the earlier clingy maud sister green
>>
>>30444704
what if none of it's real, and doctors are just overeducated underanalyzing status-quo-fellating morons who don't understand that these things are just normal. or a defect. usually one of those two.
>>
>>30444740
Depends are you diagnosing in early childhood or later in life/developement
>>
>>30444735
>i dunno man it's never perfectly incharacter
That doesn't mean we should never strive to come up with in character ways for the pones to touch their childrens genitalia.

Like, what if anon had a kidney stone? Maud would then have a legit, in character reason to touch anons penis. After that we could get a little out of character when anon starts to get hard after his mothers examination and she tries to relieve him, having an understanding that it's wrong but just not really caring all that much because of her aspergers.
>>
>>30444753
touché
>>30444790
i spose that'd do.
or she gets fascinated with erection because it's hard
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1280x1711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1280x1711px
What is this shit?
Quit discussing autism so we can get back to the important things
>>
>>30444831
which twin sister do you think would get into naturism and insist her bro has to join her at the beach because you're basically different models of the same body
>>
>>30444850
Treehugger
>>
File: Muh meteors.jpg (466KB, 1625x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Muh meteors.jpg
466KB, 1625x1200px
>>30444826
>or she gets fascinated with erection because it's hard
Bit of a stretch there
Honestly, "Maud is just really desperate for some cock or just to be loved, but no one other than her son really understands her because shes 'different'" would probably just be the easiest way to go about it, basically nothing too convoluted or forced (outside of the "the logical solution is incest" thing but that's pretty much the entire general in a nutshell), just a person who no one "gets" looking for some intimacy, bonus points if anon is also into rocks (rocks are pretty cool)
>>
>>30444855
definitely the skin-showing type, but would she cling hard to her bro and drag him around places to force him to get comfortable?
>>
>>30444850
Gloriosa
>>
File: 1420328777664.jpg (54KB, 1054x791px) Image search: [Google]
1420328777664.jpg
54KB, 1054x791px
>>30444859
Holy unf anon
Those meteors maks my dick diamonds
>>
>>30444859
well of course Anon would be into rocks too
>>
>>30444870
whodat
>>
File: P1080948.jpg (514KB, 3263x718px) Image search: [Google]
P1080948.jpg
514KB, 3263x718px
>>30444886
Picked them up at a local rock and hobby store, Nantan (right) and Morocco (left).

The Moldavite was a pretty lucky find, they happened to get a small shipment when I decided to just look around one day, they pretty much only had three pieces left (one was a really nice one, peridot colouration and lightness and about an inch by an inch and a half, but it was $80 so I sprang for the not as nice piece). It's pretty much the pride and joy of my small collection, a genuine space gem.
>>
File: dwk3.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dwk3.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>30444867
>"Anon, bro, you gotta chill. You're like, all stressed out. That's like, bad juju and stuff. Let your spirit breathe and take those shorts off."
>>
>>30444502
Or sister.
Or cousin.
Or anything.
Even brother.
I love Maud.
>>
>>30444599
Depends on the person, honestly. Usually it's a "terrified of strangers, loves holding friends/family" thing.
>>
File: image.png (325KB, 833x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325KB, 833x959px
>>30444920
DYEWTS
>>
>>30444867
Absolutely. Their chakras resonate better than any others she's ever seen. She'd be crazy not to bring him everywhere.
>>
>>30444974
>Maud has never really understood how the sexes work
>Refers to herself as your brother from time to time
>whatever, she's your favorite little bro
>>30445007
see? like I said, dog. most of these common disorders are just a natural part of cognitive function with a little unfortunate tweak to it. like OCD is just being really, really, really good at not forgetting shit other people forget. it's analogous to allergies.
>>
>>30445038
is she in the show? or only horse women. i haven't seen more than a bit of the first special, and amn't aware of how many more there are or when they air.
>>
>>30444613
>you overhear your daughters talking about what a dreamy hunk you are
>>
>>30445007
>"Anon! Come here!"
>You groggily get out of bed
>You walk over to your mothers room
>When you open the door your mother is sitting up, instead of her usual blank face her eyes are wide and she's shaking, a sheen of sweat causing her shirt to stick to her
>"Anon, I had the nightmare again, could you sleep with me tonight?"
"Wait, the one where rocks started judging you for being different or the one where some woman you've never met hugged you and invited you to a party?"
>She deeply inhales as she tells you it was a mix of both
>You internally shake your head as you crawl under the covers, quickly pulled into a way too tight hug by your mother
"good night mom, sleep tight"
>You feel her grip around you get even tighter
>Frantically, you wheeze out "it's just an expression"
>Her grip loosens around you a bit, still uncomfortable but enough to breath

>>30445050
Nigga, wut?
Maud's an aspie sure, but she's not fucking lobotomized.
>>
>>30445059
If they had never met you until much later in life, it's far more likely than not that they honestly would find you hot.
>>
>>30445057
Are you not aware of the 4 movies that have been out for years?
>>
File: 1498403208991.jpg (754KB, 1995x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1498403208991.jpg
754KB, 1995x1298px
>>30444831
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>30445077
Iunno, she's a goof and I love her.
>>
>>30445082
yeah but only those. so this is from those?
>>
>>30445171
From EQG 4: Legend of everfree
>>
>>30445148
>Cousin Octi will never go full chav on you
>>
>>30445276
She only does that when she is really mad.
>>
>>30445285
Or completely sloshed
>>
>>30445309
That too.
>You will never record it and embarrass her.
>>
>>30445263
k. I guess i just don't care then? or.. are you going to tell me those are actually good?
>>
>>30445353
Rainbow Rocks is pretty good.
>>
>>30445377
huh. okay then, will check out later.
now i gotta sleep but I gots one more prompt for youse all to work with
>incestuous couple of your choice are casual and successful. this gets anon and his equivalent relative thinking about it, and awkwardly giving it a shot themselves
>>
>>30445440
>casual incest.
Reposting a short 1 post someone made in satyr a couple of days ago.

>With your tongue buried deep inside your daughter's mouth, you feel a tap on your shoulder signalling that she needed air.
>You release her, the taste of her cherry chapstick still fresh on your lips.
>"Gah!"
>She hunched over, sucking in several deep lungfuls of air before at last looking up at you with knit brows.
>Even as she frowned at you with her hands planted firmly on her hips, her admonishing expression was ruined somewhat by the bright red blush upon her cheeks.
>"That was too mean, daddy! You know I can't hold my breath as long as you."
>You chuckle and ruffle her hair.
"Well they say that practice makes perfect."
>She crosses her arms and looks away in a huff.
>"Hmph! Next time give me a little warning first, dummy."
>...
>Some distance away, a young colt looks up at his mother, both having witnessed your exhibitionist display.
>"Mommy, why do they kiss like that?"
>The mare hesitates.
>"W-Well, uh... i-it's probably just a human thing."
>>
>>30445460
Ah, yes. The discussion we had about making out with your daughter as you drop her off at school while her friends watch.
>>
>Anon and his sister get The Talk
>it's roughly the same talk anyone gets, except a few slight changes
>"When a brother and sister get old enough, the brother's penis goes inside the sister's vagina..."
>>
>>30445800
>Anon thinks incest is normal
>Him and his sister eventually get older
>They're an absolutely adorable couple
>Everyone thinks they're great together and can't figure out why they have so much chemistry
>Anon casually mentions they're siblings so of course they have good chemistry
>A few hours later anon and his sister are being pushed into the back of different cop cars
>>
>>30445810
I don't think they literally haul you off for that...
>>
>>30445826
In the US the most relaxed sentence is in California where you can just get probation, in almost every other state incest carrier a minimum sentence of one year in jail. Maximum sentence varies quite a bit, some only 5 years with some having a life sentence.
>>
>>30445873
That's only if the person cares enough, so move to the Bible Belt and say it keeps the bloodline pure or some shit and you're good.
>>
File: 1495232619019.png (110KB, 281x336px) Image search: [Google]
1495232619019.png
110KB, 281x336px
Would you skip class to meet up with your younger sister Sunset so you can hide in the janitor closet and snuggle?
>>
>>30446374
I'd skip class for a lot less than that. Hell, I'd skip the entire school day if it meant I could stay home and spend the next six hours sniffing the toilet seat after she sat on it.
>>
>>30444704
>Not self-diagnosing
>Going to see a doctor
That's ablism, you oppressive shitlord.
>>
>>30444920
>Expressing ignorance
This board will eat you alive.
>>
>>30445276
>Octavia has a repertoire of slang for various sex acts, and she screeches them out at you whenever she wants sex
>Often in public
>Luckily, you're the only one who (mostly) understands what she wants

>"OI, ANON. YOU GET YER FECKIN' ARSE OVER HERE AN' GIVE YER COUSIN AN AUSSIE KISS"
>"THE BLOODY FUCK YOU DOIN', ANON, QUIT STARIN' AT ME LIKE I'M A SODDIN' KERB CRAWLER. WHAT'S WRONG WIF WANTING TER GET A LEG UP"
>>
"Whoo!"
>You stand up with everyone else (well, everyone else who is supporting your sister's soccer team) and cheer as Rainbow Dash kicks the ball into the net and gets the winning point
>You scream so loudly, you're sure you fucked up your throat.
>As your sister does a victory lap around the field, you catch her eye and pump your fist; she pumps her own in return.
>You wait outside the changing rooms; the area is empty because nobody wants to be accused to being a creeper who peeps on half-dressed teenaged girls.
>Rainbow's your sister; you get a free pass.
>"Anon!"
>Rainbow, hair still wet from her quick shower, runs over to you and damn-near tackles you in a hug.
>You feel a rush of vertigo as the world spins, and for a split-second you can see the orange evening sky.
>And then, all you see is red; the color of your sister's eyes.
>Your sister slams her lips onto yours and starts kissing you aggressively.
>That famous image of a post-World War II picture of a sailor kissing a nurse in the street.
>Rainbow's tongue slips in between your unresistant lips and does unspeakable things to the inside of your mouth.
>After what feels like forever, she pulls back and yanks you back up into an upright position.
>Her skin was already damp from the shower, but now you can see little beads of sweat beading on her forehead.
>"Let's get back home, Anon" she says breathlessly, "I wanna show you somethin' after mom and dad go to bed, okay?"

>While you stumble (quietly) back to your room after a night of something between "fucking" and "love-making" with your sister, Rainbow Dash slips her phone off of her side table and starts phoning up her friends.
>"Rarity?"
>Rainbow has the smuggest, most self-assured grin on her tired (but satisfied) face.
>"I just fucked Anon-"
>She hold the phone away from her face as her speaker nearly blows up from Rarity's loud "What!?"
>"I just fucked Anon," she repeats, "And I have exactly two words to describe him."
>pic related
>>
>>30446740
Why is she a nigger?
>>
>>30446780
Because it was the only pic I could find of her holding a phone other than the one where she's receiving a text from Anon calling her a faggot.
>>
>>30446788
then go for the other one, always go for the other one
>>
>>30445873
I am like 100% sure if you're either both adults or both underage, they can't do shit unless one of you is pressing charges
>>
>>30447245
Incest under US law is defined as any sort of sexual contact or marriage between blood relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States
>>
>>30447521
there's no way any of those are ever enforced when both parties are okay with it unless it's one of their parents or something making a fuss.
>>
>>30447526
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1997-11-12/news/9711120063_1_incest-woman-sentenced
>>
>>30447560
>1997
>>
>>30447571
http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/incestuous-father-of-3-we-just-fell-in-love/
Here, 2017
>>
>>30447588
uh what
>>
>>30447593
A brother and sister fell in love, tried to have a normal family, their daughter got pissed when she found out she found out her parents were brother and sister and called the police.

Nice world we live in where your own children will fuck your life up forever for no real reason.
>>
>>30447617
I'm just amazed there's still criminalized sex in a world where literally everything else is legal (factoring in their consenting-adult meme, that is). I mean, you heard like 20 years back people were still getting imprisoned in some places on the charge of having-buttsex, but
it is really annoying being one of the few people around believing in like ethics and morals, but still recognizing that objections have to be at the right tier or they're worthless. incest is always better than gay.
>>
>>30447617
>For no real reason
Because having fucked up genes and a bigger risk of your future babies turning into freaks just because you're an incest child is so much fun, right? Christ.
>>
>>30447649
last time i checked we don't arrest people for having sex when they have a horrible genetic disorder like huntington's
we just, yknow, take their blood when they get married, and give them some solid advice.
>>
>>30447617
>their daughter got pissed when she found out she found out her parents were brother and sister and called the police
What in the ever loving fuck. I don't care if your parents are a couple of incestuous weirdos, to rat them out, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, long after the deed has already been fucking done is the scummiest thing you could do.
>>
File: ho lee fuk.jpg (79KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
ho lee fuk.jpg
79KB, 654x720px
>>30444529
>that manface and tumblr nose
>>
>>30447655
more to the point, it only exposes you

oh well we're WAY off topic now. Uhh, uhh, let's see..
what if anon is babysitting the 13 year old cake twins, and sees they're getting into fun shenanigans and maybe helps them be better at it. Kinda voyeuristic, which is meta given the thread's nature
>>
>>30447649
And what the fuck are the police gonna do, unincestify your genes?
>>
>>30447670
Forced sterilization, baby! After that, they can have all the wincest in the world without any pregnancy worries! It's literally the perfect solution.
>>
>>30447698
>Forced sterilization
sounds like a revolution
>>
is it weird that I'm both mad about this kinda violation of rights and equally upset that it's almost certain to be the next big acceptance movement that we're all in trouble if we don't praise
>>
>>30447655
It was the right thing to do, it prevents them from having more incest children.
Seriously, how the fuck do you think the world would be like if everyone suddenly started impregnating their own relatives over and over? Why you're even trying to argue for incest being a good thing that should be acceptable IRL is beyond me right now.

Incest is fun and all when it's just fantasies.
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD TALKING ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF INCEST

I JUST WANT BIG SISTER TREEHUGGER TO DRAG ME TO A NUDIST COLONY
>>
>>30447723
I think it's one of those things where the vast majority still wouldn't do it, and the few that would want to, would be the most safely genetically compatible
naw man as far as i'm concerned it's a lot more harmless than a ton of other legal shit. it's only wrong because god said so, no objective reason, meaning the law should stay the shit out of it.
>>
>>30447723
>Seriously, how the fuck do you think the world would be like if everyone suddenly started impregnating their own relatives over and over?
It literally doesn't work that way, actual close relative incest is rare for a reason.
>>
>>30447737
amen brother.
>"Aw, you're still shy? Alright, I'll lay my head on your lap. That way nobody can see til you're ready"
>>
>>30447723
The average human is repulsed by the idea of having sex with his relatives or even just someone he grew up with since childhood, it's a natural instinctual defense against inbreed.

If incest was completely legal it would basically make no difference, incest would still rarer than fucking homosexual relationships.
>>
>>30447739
>it's only wrong because god said so
Because the risk of ending up with messed up genes due to inbreeding doesn't exist, right? You're more delusional than I thought.
>>
>>30447826
a minor risk, which isn't fully avoided by NOT inbreeding.
fucking smoking is still legal, guy. you know what kinda birth defects you get there?
>>
ahem
so anyway,
>Twilight has run a full gene sequence on the two of you and revealed that you got very different DNA from each of your parents
>She's checked for recessive stuff and you're good to go
>she sends you an email with two attachments
>one is these results, the other is a picture of her spread-eagle and pointing demurely at her sniz
>>
>>30447826
If you make a baby with your cousin, the odds of genetic defects popping up is about the same as a 45 year old woman having a child. If we're talking the morality of bringing a child into the world with fucked up genes, then I say that we need to start scooping the wombs out of every woman on their 45th birthday. Now stop being such an angry nigger and start posting incest.
>>
>>30448087
>revealed that you got very different DNA from each of your parents
Does...that mean Anon's the result of infidelity?
>>
>>30448128
Half siblings are still siblings.
>>
>>30448128
I think he was trying to say that each child got the bulk of one parent's DNA (eg anon is mostly his father with a sprinkling of his mother, and Twilight is mostly her mother with a dash of dear old dad), only DNA doesn't really work that way.
>>
>>30447862
>>30448127
Just curious, are you the same one who once went on and on and would not shut up about the legality of incest and how everyone should be cool about people turning almost everything into incest and inbreeding in the Satyr General?
Anyway
>>30447737
this.
>>
>>30448149
it CAN, theoretically, it's just astronomically unlikely
but I meant more like, that happened for the majority of each individual chromosome. So for like, chromosome 17, you got one copy from your paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother, while she got the ones from the maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother
>>
>>30448205
No m8, I don't go to satyr.
>are you the same one
you're quoting me and someone else Anon. I don't actually give a crap about the legality of incest, I just thought the angry guy was being a cunt.
>>
Jesus this is stupid
>>
>>30448268
>said Babs, throwing down the musty old book. "There's nothing to do around here. Why'd Mom and Dad have to send us to Sweet Apple Acres for the summer?"
>You try to respond, but the hot, sticky air and lack of air conditioning has sapped all your strength. You do, however, notice the effects it has had on your somewhat voluptuous sister
>>
>>30448287
>It was nice of Granny Smith not to pile a bunch of chores on you. "A couple guests don't make the apples any harder t'pick now. Most we'll 'spect is helpin' out with the dishes onna counta there'll be more of those"
>On the other hand, you're near-alone in the house, with Granny napping and the apple trio out laboring their asses off. You swear they LIKE sweating
>>
>>30448205
Just curious, are you the same one who spends all his time throwing huge tantrums anytime someone mentions incest and just generally being a jerk and a nuisance in the Satyr General?
I'm being sarcastic, by the way. I know you are, because you're that obvious. Just as it's obvious you were the one ranting earlier here, and so much other whiny bullshit.
RGM Anon, pls go and stay go.
>>
>>30448268
Complaining about it to a long dead jew is also stupid.
>>
File: 149911261489153.png (465KB, 1010x769px) Image search: [Google]
149911261489153.png
465KB, 1010x769px
>You will never always kinda have the hots for your mom but never feel able to do anything about it
>You will never be pretty obvious about it but thankful your mother has such a hard time reading emotions she'll never notice
>Your auntie Pinkie will never come over
>She will never be able to read you like a book, the way you constantly look at your mother when you think no one is looking, the heavy breathing whenever she bends over to pick something up
>Pinkie will never ask Maud if she wants to "do something fun with her son?"
>Pinkie will never call you into the room
>When you enter Pinkie will never quickly pull up Maud's dress and start encouraging you to "get in"
>You will never frantically look at your mothers face to gauge her reaction, her face as unemotional as ever
>You will never start to back out of the room, sensing that your mother does not approve of this situation at all
>Before you can do your mother, her own emotionless eyes never leaving your wide ones, will never say "what are you waiting for anon?" in a monotone
>With that small implication of approval you will never feel Satan take the wheel and practically jump on top of your mother, years of sexual repression turning you into a berserk fuck machine
>You will never hear your mother, for the first time in her life, moaning and breathing heavily as she lets out monotone encouragements every now and again
>You will never mating press your own autistic mother, elbows wrapped around her knees as your hands firmly hold onto her breasts for dear life
>With one final thrust that goes into her so hard and deep your balls are nearly sucked into her hot depths you will never cum with the force of a thousands suns
>You will never collapse on top of your mother, nearly dying from exhaustion as she monotonously says "good job anon, you almost made me cum" and hugs you
>You will never look over to your beaming aunt pinkie giving you a thumbs up, and of course Satan standing just behind her doing the same
>>
File: 1499112858750.jpg (68KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1499112858750.jpg
68KB, 600x452px
WHOO INCEST

>"Anon, darling, you were looking around in the attic yesterday, right? Have you seen a photo album with a red cover? It has pictures in it that I'd prefer that you didn't see."
>You shake your head 'no', making your mother sigh.
>"Oh, alright. I'll just ask your aunt if she found it instead. Luna!?"
>You wait you're sure that your mother has left, and then you lean over the edge of the bed and pull out a photo album from underneath.
>It has a red cover and is filled with photos from your mom and aunt's younger days.
>Turns out they were a bit, er... experimental with each other.
>>
File: IMG_1210.png (62KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210.png
62KB, 250x376px
>>30444592

>Anon is Quagmire if his flagrant disregard for protection during sex finally caught up to him
>>
File: 114.jpg (51KB, 839x199px) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
51KB, 839x199px
>>30448328
>>
>>30448328
>elbows wrapped around her knees as your hands firmly hold onto her breasts
is that... possible? I'm trying to run it through my head..

also that's really good. we need more one character encouraging another. especially parents approving of their offspring going at it. and if you wanted to go kind of dark, lying to them and saying one of them is adopted
no more 'you will never' though. that is old as balls
>>
>>30448349
I don't see why it couldn't be done but it would probably be a bit of an awkward position, average persons arm and leg length seem to allow it
>>
>>30448303
RGM Anon doesn't exist, you just keep calling anyone that disagrees or does something you don't like your boogyman. Even if the guy you were responding too is stupid, your even dumber fro not being able to tell the difference in other people's typing.
>>
File: lol butthurt.jpg (115KB, 658x578px) Image search: [Google]
lol butthurt.jpg
115KB, 658x578px
>>30448336
>Luna's Magic Wand 2: Anonymous Gasps and Gaps
>>
File: 1498365969033.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1498365969033.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>30448409
>your even dumber fro
>>
>>30448440
for you autist.
>>
Well this turned into a shitshow
>>
>>30448349
>also that's really good. we need more one character encouraging another.

>Normally, when a little girl gushes about how she's gonna marry her daddy one day, it's brushed off as just being cute.
>Your wife however, would use every opportunity to encourage this by pumping her head full of ideas about you.
>When she was just a toddler, just general things about how nice and strong and smart you are.
>As a kid, it becomes about all the things you can do, how you can treat her just like a princess from her movies and giver her an amazing life with wonderful babies.
>By the time she's a teen, your daughter believes fully in your virility and skill as a lover, and your ability to keep her barefoot and pregnant.
>Your fathers day gift that year was interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>30448460
Which part, the autistic rant about real life incest, or the RGM people coming out again?
>>
>>30448479
wew lad
>>
>>30448479
Unf, so what, Applejack and Applebloom?
>>
>>30448484
Both.

>>30448479
F-fuck!
>>
>>30448501
Seems the most likely candidate.
>>
>>30448328
>"good job anon, you almost made me cum"
>"Almost"
Da Fuck?
>>
>>30448303
No, I'm just someone who likes to fantasize about incest sometimes.
>"Hurr it's always one single person"
>RGM anon
>Implying
If you knew shit about RGM anon, then you would know the he gets triggered by stallions.

>>30448460
Well, he's like this all the time; can't take a hint when to stop.
People just want to fantasize about being related to any of the girls or dudes in Equestria, not read through a bunch of shit about how it should be okay for you to chase after your own sister IRL because of facts.
>>
>>30448519
It's probably his first time.
>>
>>30448528
I actually meant the angry cunt, but okay.
>>
>>30448528
>then you would know the he gets triggered by stallions.
I have never seen him do that, I see the people that call everyone that disagrees with them that, and source the stallion thing as the reason. But nothing else past that.
>>
Is everyone done with the autistic funshow? Are we finished posting about IRL incest stuff and then REEEing about it? We've got some good potential in the maudmom green so let's just try to move forward.
>>
>>30448597
Fuck no. We're bound to get at least one drama about irl incest in every thread, no exceptions.
This or satyrs, funny ironic futa shit or well keep this thread on life support because nobody's writing.
>>
>>30448597
>Pinkie wont spend the next few breaks with Maud and Anon
>She will never teach them how to fuck each other ragged
>Anon wont get so good that Maud starts break her autism fueled speech
>Pinkie wont be so proud she wont give him a hug while he pounds away at Maud
>After finishing Maud, Anon wont want to keep going
>Maud will never breathlessly tell Pinkie to go ahead and have fun with Anon till she can walk again
Yes
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 720x404px
nom nom nom
>>
>>30448678
>You will never spot your sister Rarity crying in a bowl of ice-cream from the store window outside
>You will never rush inside to ask her what's wrong
>You will never comfort her after she got stood up
>You will never take her out on a perfect date that lasts the rest of the day
>>
>>30448519
Though it may have seemed to anon as if he'd spent millennia inside his mothers hot asperger pussy , all reality melting away around him into a pocket dimension where only he and Maud existed for all eternity, in reality that fucker probably blew his load in like 10 seconds.
>>
>>30448511
So how do you respond when you realize your wife has been planning this for years?
>>
>>30448719
I want Rarity to eat ice cream off me
>>
>>30448815
With a polite thank you and plans for dinner.
>>
>>30448867
Not before you put a bun in your daughters oven, unless you want to sleep on the couch tonight.
>>
>>30448831
I just wanna jam my pud into the icecream and then into her mouth
>>
>>30448877
Well obviously, sex before dinner is like smoking after sex. you've gotta get that order right to maximize fun
>>
File: 1445055082773.png (299KB, 1192x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1445055082773.png
299KB, 1192x1559px
>Twilight, Anons mother, gets off work early today and offers to drive anon home from school
>At the end of the day she drives up to the school and anon silently gets in
>They start driving home, only the generic conversation like "so, how was school? Got any homework?"
>When they finally get into the garage Twilight turns off the car and hits the remote
>"You know anon, I was thinking about you today..."
"Really? Funny, so was I"
>The garage door finally closes
>Anon and Twilight practically lunge at each other in the car, frantically kissing and hugging now that no one can see them
>Twilight doesn't care about her makeup getting smudge all over her face
>Anon does care about lipstick and mascara getting all over his face and collar
>Neither of them care about just how awkward and unpleasant the inside of the car is
>Anon quickly reached under Twilight's seat so the back reclines
>He awkwardly and somewhat painfully worms his way into the driver seat onto of Twilight
>He doesn't even bother to take off either of they clothes, just dropping his pants slightly, pulling her skirt up and pantyhose down a bit, and pushing himself into her
>Despite all the bits and bobs poking into them and the awkward back hurting positions they're both in they go at it like absolute madmen
>After a few minutes of joint destroying pumping anon cums inside him mother, collapsing on top of her and in turn making both of them even more uncomfortable
>After about a minute Twilight will says "maybe we should take this upstairs honey..."
>Hearing the word honey triggers something primal in Anon
>He reaches full mast and start pumping into her again
>In the end they spend nearly 4 hours in that soon ungodly hot and sticky car
>>
>>30445964
It's persecuted almost as fervently as homosexuality is down there. Only in small pockets in the sticks where no one hardly sees actual society does it happen.
>>
>>30449196
sweaty, sweaty twilight.
next thread should be Sweaty Sister Edition
>>
>>30449196
>that delayed response
I don't know why this arouses me so.
>>
>>30449514
>tfw deep, deep south fag.
>tfw there are still gay clubs around.
>tfw know a guy who's father and grandfather are the same person, and he's long rumored to be fucking his sister.

Can confirm you're wrong.
I mean, I guess you could argue I'm in the sticks, but there's a city only a few miles away.
>>
File: 1475879541686.png (285KB, 639x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475879541686.png
285KB, 639x700px
>>30448423
>Futa Aunt Luna bending Anon over anything she can and fucking him

FUCKING WEW!
>>
File: 4325345432532.png (191KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
4325345432532.png
191KB, 600x560px
>>30449717
>Futa auntie Luna bends Anon over his mother, forcing him to be the meat of this family sandwich
>>
>>30449767
well I could go for a famwich
>>
>>30449786
Now I want a sandwich. I know how to make some pretty good sauces to go along with.
>>
>>30449866
>sperm burger extra mayo free
>>
So, when I see the futafags, do I just ignore them?
>>
>>30449911
I mean if there's like a bunch of them then say something, but I think this time it was just a few bored anons dicking around (if you'll excuse the pun).

>You will never go to a sandwich shop with your mom Celestia
>She will never order a foot-long sub and make a bunch of innuendos to the confused and uncomfortable sandwich maker
>She will never order it with extra mayo
>She will never wink at you as she takes her first bite
>>
>>30449911
Ignore who?
>>
>>30449911
Yeah.
Unless you're on a thread in /d/ that specifies "no futa" in the OP, and they start spamming futa in it while going "Teehee, why is everyone mad? It's /d/, everything must be futa!".
Then, maybe it's time to report or something.
>>
>>30449966
>>30449911
>triple dubs replying to triple dubs
what is this sorcery?
>>
>>30449985
It's been a magic thread.

>>30448877
>>30448999

ARE YOU STILL DISAPPOINTED, PAPA?
>>
File: fiddletavia.png (244KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
fiddletavia.png
244KB, 1023x576px
Last couple of threads gave me an idea

>Anons mom is absentee, too busy with either work or social stuff
>Anon winds up being raised by Aunt or Grandmother
>mom tries to spend time with Anon while on break
>he wants nothing to do with her, hates her for never being there
>Heartbroken, she resorts to disguising herself and becomes friends with him under an alias
>Then Anon makes a move on her
>>
An idea i have
>Be Anon
>Let's just get right to the chase
>You fell in love with your mom, Pinkie Pie
>You had sex
>Several times
>Eventually, she became pregnant
>Gave birth to a rather, normal baby girl
>Except she has to wear a mask
>If you pull it off, she will possibly die
>Now you try to focus on how to be a good husband, son, brother and father
>>
>>30446788
WE WUZ RAINBOW N SHIEEEEEEEEET
>>30446740

Fuck off
>>
>>30450951
>Turns out it was extremely painful.
"She's a big girl."
>For (you)
>>
File: 4_U.png (618B, 52x27px) Image search: [Google]
4_U.png
618B, 52x27px
>>30450951
>>
>Momma Ponk will never tell you that you are getting married to Aunt Maud.
>>
File: image.jpg (427KB, 850x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 850x657px
>>
>>30451082
Mayor Mare doesn't get enough green
>>
>>30451082
>You will never fuck your Mayor mom on her desk
>>
>>30451061
>"Jeez, Anon, SOMEBODY'S gotta. You wouldn't let your favorite aunt end up a spinster, would you? Though it's not like that's much of a competition"
>"You know you like makin' sweet love down by the fire with her, so why not make it official?"
>>
>>30451082
Proposal to offer incest baby tax deductions.
>>
>>30451137
>Ponk will never pressure you to give her grand kids by fucking her sister.
>>
>>30451082
>You will never become your incredibly finely aged grand mothers little boy toy in order to get political favours
>>
>>30451153
>"Please please PLEEEEEZ Maud! I want grandkids and Anon's never even been on a date!"
"I'm his aunt."
>"Yeah! So the kids will be my cute little nieces and nephews, too! Cmon Maud, I'll buy you a rock!"
"Have you asked Anon what he thinks about this?"
>"Pffff, he's a teenaged boy, have you ever known a BOY to say no?"
>"He'll rock your world, I promise!"
"Fine, Pinkie Pie. Just stop making puns"
>>
>>30451082
Mayor Mare is just kinda neglected in general, greens about her are rare and she's had less screen time than fucking Zecora.
>>
>>30451223
"Mom why is Auntie Maud here and why is she naked?"
>"You're going to make your own cousins Nonny."
>>
File: anons in equestria.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anons in equestria.png
495KB, 1280x720px
>>30451223
>Mixing a potentially autistic anon with a certainly autistic mom
Those children are gonna be guaranteed autistic.
Hell, one of his children would probably be green anon, as in not just a placeholder/self insert anon, but the actual physical personification of 4chan.
>>
>>30451265
Maybe the autism can cancel each other out.
Like a negative and negative equals a positive.
>>
I can't believe Jeff Mango is fucking dead
>>
>>30451082
>"It would be rather unfortunate for my political career if word of this got out. Luckily you're gonna be too busy doing other things with your mouth"
>>
>>30451312
He's at a family's house.
>>
File: lovely plumage innit.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lovely plumage innit.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>30451312
Nah, he's just restin'
>>
>>30451323
>Your head will never be tightly locked between your grannies firm thighs
>>
>>30451265
hey just because i-
i mean just because HE hasn't been on a date doesn't mean autism.. some of us focused on our education and then our careers, and never had a social life because nobody liked us for being into cartoons.
>>
File: 23543252345.jpg (107KB, 698x1280px) Image search: [Google]
23543252345.jpg
107KB, 698x1280px
>You will never sneak into your grandmothers room in the early morning, disabling her alarm and sneaking under her sheets
>You will never press your face into her crotch when her alarm time is reached, lovingly waking her up with an orgasm
>>
File: downloadfile-46.jpg (617KB, 900x1172px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-46.jpg
617KB, 900x1172px
>>30444502
>>
>>30451521
>You've inbred your daughters so many generations that you now essentially produce clones of them.
>>
>>30451521
I like this a lot more than I should
>>30451530
this is also a fun premise. infinite copies.
>>
>>30451521
>Bloom is the older sister now and Appul is younger.
Interesting.
>>
File: downloadfile-70.png (1MB, 2400x2959px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-70.png
1MB, 2400x2959px
>>30444502
>>
>>30451548
hhnggg
>>
File: downloadfile-47.jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-47.jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>Cousin Apple Bloom will never beg you to breed her.
>You will never have a shotgun wedding.
>>
File: clone chart.png (234KB, 1654x908px) Image search: [Google]
clone chart.png
234KB, 1654x908px
>>30451530
>>30451539
this may be interesting
>>
File: 23154523523.png (294KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23154523523.png
294KB, 861x1024px
>You're watching TV one night
>It's pretty dark outside but you can't sleep
>Suddenly you see headlights pulling into the driveway
>You're horrified when you realize that it's well past your bed time
>You consider running to your bed, but sure she saw the lights on, at this point trying to cover it up would make things worse
>The back door opens as you hear a the erratic clicking of high heels
>You sit straight and still as silently your mother, Chrysalis, stumbles in front of you
>She just stands there, staring down at you
>You can smell the alcohol
>"You're supposed to be in bed..."
"I was-
>Before you can finish she slaps you hard across the face
>"Why aren't you in bed!"
"I-I was waiting for you, I wanted you to tuck me in."
>It was a lie, but what could you do?
"I-I love you mommy"
>That wasn't a lie, after all, she's the only person who could ever love a worthless shit kid like you, she told you so herself
>"Awww, that's so sweet nonny"
>She grabs you by the hair and throws you off the couch
>When you're on the ground you feel her crotch drop onto your face, hard enough to make your nose bleed
>"Well, I do always like playing with my little boy"
>You start licking her
>Why does love make you cry so much? Isn't love supposed to be a happy feeling?
>>
>>30451548
That's my scoots... You be fierce!
>>
>>30451548
I'm guessing Scoots is the little sister that "forgot" to lock the door so you could "accidentally" walk in on the girls?
>>
>>30451582
U N F
>>
>>30451548
"Look, girls, I know you think it's all normal and shit to be embarrassed, but... Scoots here has the right attitude."
"Really, the only thing you should be embarrassed about is showering in your swimsuits. That's just... wrong. God, Scootaloo, what's with the one-piece?"
>"It's from Goodwill.. it's.. all I could afford. I'd rather just wear trunks, but Sweetie didn't think I could pull 'em off"
>"Pulling them off's not the problem!"
>>
>>30451598
Now that's a fun scenario. like instead of the pool showers like in this pic, it's the shower at Sweetie's place, where they're all hanging out and enjoying Rara's big luxurious shower together
>>
File: image.jpg (722KB, 1290x1290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
722KB, 1290x1290px
>>30451499
Granny Mayor green please
>>
>>30451586
I shouldn't like this...but I do
>>
>>30451639
Just remember

Anon will grow up to be a broken alcohol who thinks beating and raping his children is "love" if his mother doesn't kill him after coming home in a really bad mood or he kills himself
>>
>>30451664
Are you saying fucking your daughter can't be a valid way to tell her you love her?
>>
>>30451678
It depends on whether to foreplay is consensual kissing and cuddling or throwing a beer bottle at her head
>>
>>30451586
>Your mother Chrysalis will never start appreciating you until she's awoken one morning by you roughly jamming your cock down her throat
>She'll never look at you with loving eyes and a happy smile when you finally realize love is to be taken, not given
>>
>>30451701
>Momma Chrysalis will never force you to cum inside her so she can have a child from you so you can never leave mommy.
>>
>>30451586
>>30451701
what a broken relationship
>>
>>30451061
No, this would make a better green.

>"You wanna marry your nephew, right? Right?"
>"... Mmmhmmm."
>>
I'm surprised we dont get any button mash stuff in here
i mean I guess OCs in general are not well-liked, but damn if those flashes on that one site aren't hot
>>
>>30451695
Man, I'd encourage her to cuddle up every night.
In her mind, no place would be safer than snuggled into her daddy's chest, with his big arms around her.
>>
>>30451761
>Mama Ponk will never finger herself furiously watching her younger sister getting impregnated by her son.
>>
>>30451778
>Learns she can trust you completely
>Tells you all her deepest fantasies and weird fetishes
>enjoys describing in great detail what the girls in her gym class look like in the shower and then feeling the resulting boner
>>
>>30451785
>younger sister
you mean twin sister right?
>>
>>30451896
wait are they?
>>
>>30451896
Well Pinkie likes to call Marble her younger sister because she is couple of minutes older than her.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-22+at+04.24.28).jpg (138KB, 757x360px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-22+at+04.24.28).jpg
138KB, 757x360px
>>30451906
they are
>>
>>30451911
>>30451916
wait okay we're talking about marble, not pink and maud
because that would fuck up my earlier green
>>
>>30451926
Ponka and Marble are the youngest of the Pie sisters, followed by Limestone. and Maud is the oldest.
>>
>When your son leaves for school, thinking you're not aware of the used condemn he threw in his trash
>>
>>30451933
freudian
>>
>>30451933
I'm ... confused at this particular scenario.
>>
>>30451960
Jerking off into a condom is a decent way to go about it, it makes it last longer and clean up is a breeze, just tie a knot, throw it out, and go to sleep.
>>
>>30451984
jeez do you know how many trees died to make that condom?
>>
>>30451991
Not enough.
>>
>>30451984
Okay, fair enough.
So why is Maud chasing him?
>>
>>30452004
She's not, she wants the condom
>Anon leaves the house only to realize he forgot his backpack
>Quickly runs back in and runs up to his room
>When he opens the door he sees his mother laying on his bed completely naked
>The used condom you threw he last night firmly between her lips
>She slowly sucks on while starting into anons eyes, showing no emotion
>Finally when the condom is entirely empty she opens her mouth and lets it fall out
>"Hello anon, I wasn't expecting you until later"
>>
>>30452000
trips confirm
>>
File: t-thanks M A Larson.png (896KB, 1919x957px) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks M A Larson.png
896KB, 1919x957px
>>30452000
>>
File: IMG_2838.gif (873KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.gif
873KB, 127x189px
>>30444920
Leave
>>
File: image.png (669KB, 900x1208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
669KB, 900x1208px
>"You been workin hard in the barn haven't you, little Apple? Let's get you out of those clothes and into a bath"
>>
>>30452132
why didn't I save that picture of AJ giving AB a bath adorably?
>>
>>30444502
Why is she Chinese?
>>
>>30452132
Only if it ends with cum pouring out your ass
>>
File: 1460926728078.png (329KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1460926728078.png
329KB, 500x541px
>>30452041
Anon better have another thick load to feed her.
>>
File: IMG_2705.png (37KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2705.png
37KB, 493x276px
>>30448479
Make more please. I cold cut diamonds right now.
>>
>>30452132
I want to stab my eyes out with a tuning fork.
>>
>>30452193
Seek help
>>
>>30452195
which one therapist or priest?
>>
>>30452201
The pope, you must lead a holy crusade to take back the holy lands to redeem yourself in the eyes of god
>>
>>30452219
so join the us army?
>>
>>30451582
Unf. Enjoy your vacation
>>
>>30452192
I don't really know where I'd go with it. Only incest I've written with any seriousness is some satyr one-shots.
>>
>>30451582
flaccid cock mode one.
>>
>>30452255
Then just do that, but without the Satyr. Its not that difficult...unless you suck at writing.
>>
>>30452256
hyeah that thing looks creepy to me
>>
>>30452257
>That not so subtle jab.
That's not how you try to convince someone to write for you, son.
>>
>>30452323
Not asking, just pointing it out. Fetish thread writers are untrustworthy until proven otherwise. But that's a separate topic entirely. I am not that interested if he writes or not. So long as satyrs aren't in the story and he knows how to make coherent sentences then I will start rooting for him, not gonna do much else.
>>
>>30451582
>You will never hot dog your appul cousin that is 2 years younger than you.
>>
>>30452255
Link me senpai
>>
>>30452423
https://pastebin.com/7ABKBuG4
What I feel's probably my best one. But the majority of my satyr works are incest. Some are a lot more weird, forced and shitty than others.
>>
File: 1420838580759.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1420838580759.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>tfw no adorable petite little sister to snuggle up with
>tfw no well developed big sister to snuggle up with
>tfw no thicc, loving mother to snuggle up with
>tfw no foxy, well aged grandmother to snuggle up with
>tfw no one to snuggle up with at all, just yet another lonely night in an empty bed
I-I'm fine, really.
>>
File: 1499052628748.jpg (937KB, 1876x2260px) Image search: [Google]
1499052628748.jpg
937KB, 1876x2260px
>>30452528
With these wonderful drink selections you will never be alone.
Its okay...probably.
>>
>>30451787
Besides her already kinky quasi-cuckqueenery, how weird we talking?
>>
>>30452557
I only ever drink straight whiskey, never really done the whole 'mixing' thing. Maybe I should try it.
>>
File: image.png (529KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529KB, 1024x768px
"It's fine cousin Aj, I'll take one when I get home"
>"Oh no no no, I can't have your parents gettin mad at me for sendin you home all dirty, now just relax and let cousin Aj take care of you"
>>
>>30451586
>Mama Chryssi will never abuse you
>>
>>30452528
We're all going to make it, brah.
>>
>>30451582
We need more Applebloom green.
>You will never grope her tiny well toned butt.
>>
>>30452528
I have some of those but they aren't going to snuggle with me tonight
>>30452570
what? she just likes giving her dad a boner, there's nothing weird about using descriptions of other girls to do that.
but I imagine really vanilla things or really dumb embarrassing internetty things but it's okay because you love her anyway
>>
>>30452632
>"Ah! Anon!!"
"Sorry, Apple Bloom! I didn't know you were changing. I should have knocked."
>You stand there and look at her petite body in all of its adorably rounded and slender glory, while a pair of blazing amber eyes stare back into yours, her face completely pink.
>She drops her hands from their ineffective positions attempting to cover herself. "Well ah guess the cat's outta the bag now, once ya see someone you've seen 'em. Saves me the trouble of puttin' clothes on. Wanna play videogames?"
>>
>>30452712
It was mostly a joke, but it was because she's getting him excited about other girls besides herself to give him a boner.

What, like her being innocent enough to kink that the idea of fuzzy pink handcuffs is super hardcore in her mind?
>>
>>30452735
that's quite possible, but more likely she gets all turned on by tied-up in rope scenes. like it's less embarrasing than inflation shit but you know it leads to bologna tongue if not kept in check, but you love her anyway
>>
>>30452773
Would you let your daughter sit on your cock while you browsed porn together?
>>
>>30452783
i would insist on it
it'd be a good bonding experience
>"I got you all gooey.."
"That's okay, baby. Nothing that comes out of you is bad"
>>
>>30452791
Just put on some lo-fi, slide into your daughters tight little butt, and start browsing.
Use her reactions as a gauge to tease out her kinks, and your fatherly guidance to help shape her sexuality.
Whether your browsing pics together, quietly watching vids, playing porn games together, or reading her erotica, she trusts you to know the best stuff for her.
She might have some entry level kinks alreafy, but she wants to share your kinks, to be a better daughter for you.
>>
File: Chrysalis Swiss bikini.jpg (375KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis Swiss bikini.jpg
375KB, 700x700px
>>30452594
>"You can call it "abuse", but I like to think of it as "aggressive loving".
>>
>>30452808
we're talking hotdogging, right? not .. taking a trip to brown town
>teach her to share your kinks
>she never wears shoes again
well that saved me some money
>>
>30452816
>No to anal
>Yes to foot fetish
>>
>>30452816
Maybe you are. I'm talking snug anal sitting.
And I'd keep her plugged and prepared when we're not doing that.
Buy her one of those jeweled princess plugs. A princess plug for daddy's little princess.
>>
>>30452825
see I feel like after I spent so long teaching her how to shit in a toilet, I don't want her going back to diapers because I ruined her sphincter.. but you do you
>>
Just caught up with the dazzling green. Kinda expected more considering how long I was gone. Is he dead?
>>
>>30452824
Anal is disgusting. Foot fetish is merely meh.
>>
>>30452937
>Anal is disgusting
Only if you don't prep the ass first.
If a porn star has an anal scene coming up, she gets an enema or a high colonic right beforehand to eliminate the chance of shitting on camera.
Oh, and bleaching is a thing too.

>>30452845
>ruined her sphincter
It's a muscle that's made to stretch.
It'll only be ruined if it's torn or she doesn't exercise it afterwards.
>>
>>30452851
All green is dead. We are now the "arguing about incest legality and fetishes" thread.
>>
>>30452996
>It'll only be ruined if it's torn or she doesn't exercise it afterwards.

This. It's a muscle, like any other.
And what better way to train her hole and keep it strong than wearing the nice plug daddy got her, like a good girl?
>>
File: pomf.png (273KB, 607x457px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.png
273KB, 607x457px
Can we just go back to Mamma/Auntie Maud? Maybe throw Auntie Lime into the mix as well?
>>
>>30453739
Faggot, we do older sister/cousin, aunt and mother stuff almost constantly.
Shit, attempts to talk about anything else usually get instantly subverted back into older sister.

Letting people who'd rather be the older, dominant partner have a bit of fun won't hurt you.
>>
File: marblime.png (388KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
marblime.png
388KB, 800x600px
>>30453739
I don't get this fixation with Maud. Limestone and Marble are much better characters.
>>
>>30453816
It's because Maud offers way more unique and interesting situations.

The others are just archetypes that are better served by other, more developed characters. Gilda and Dash make better bitchy tsundere types than limestone, and Fluttershy is a better shrinking violet moeblob than Marble.
But nobody but Maud is a straight-up, legit autist.
>>
>>30451265
First of all I'll thank you not to insult my mother-aunt.
>>
>>30451584
That just means you have to try harder.
>>
>>30453758
Fine. Go back to talking about making your daughter wear a diaper then.
>>
>>30453934
>I don't know how anal works.
Okay.
>>
File: 1850912415097.gif (938KB, 650x731px) Image search: [Google]
1850912415097.gif
938KB, 650x731px
>>30451713
>Momma Chrysalis will never have a deep-rooted fear that everyone she loves will eventually leave her unless she does something about it
>She will never abuse you in your childhood to make you feel dependent on her
>She will never force you to impregnate her just in case, since she had beaten into you at a young age that the absolutely worst kind of person ("The sort of person who mommy would never ever love") is someone who runs away when they get someone pregnant
>She will never cry and hug you while you sleep, kissing your face and desperately apologizing to you even though she knows you'll never forgive her
>>
>>30452160
Don't you know that famous Chinese stereotype where they live out in the middle of nowhere, farm crops, shun technology, and raise barns every Sunday?
>>
>>30453835
What if your sisters Marble and Lime find out you feel that way about Dash and Flutters, find out you have a fetish for both kinds of girls, realize that you are both of those and suddenly get super wet for big brother
>>
>>30454025
This works
>>
>>30452732
i need more of this in my life
>>
>>30454204
I concur.

But for a twist, no sex with Nudie Bloom. I want to see just casual around-the-house stuff and flirty nudism with Anon awkwardly trying to contain his raging boner.
>>
File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
>>30453816
Maud is a legitimate autist, so we all related with her more
>>
>>30454221
yes pls
>>
>>30454221
this is what southern girls a best.
"Do you uh.. want to .. see me? so it's fair and, uh, equal?"
>"Ah hafta _catch_ you, walk in on you accidentally. those're the rules. Otherwise ah'm a perv!"
".. I see"
>" 'course, this whole experience might'a rattled me so's I start forgettin' to knock. ah don't know what YOUR excuse was, maybe too much blood goin' into that pecker o'yours instead'a in yer brain"
>>
>>30454349
>>" 'course, this whole experience might'a rattled me so's I start forgettin' to knock. ah don't know what YOUR excuse was, maybe too much blood goin' into that pecker o'yours instead'a in yer brain"
cunt
>>
>>30454369
naw that's playful southern ribbing. it's cute. haven't you met a girl like this?
>>
>>30454380
>implying implications
where do you think we are.mp4
>>
>>30454390
>implying implications of implications
do you.wmv
>>
File: 1498322241120.png (424KB, 588x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1498322241120.png
424KB, 588x1357px
>>30454380
>haven't you met a girl like this?
>asking that on 4chan
>asking that on /mlp/
>>
>>30454390
>>30454456
I mean, I talked to one.. online. and we had fun webcam times. full of adorable teasing but still-undressing-anyway.
I've never had plural in-person friends
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>308 posts in and I haven't even cracked open the thread before last
>>
File: 1492330527319.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1492330527319.gif
3MB, 600x396px
>>30454456
>tfw 23 year old hugless virgin who hasn't had a friend in 5 years
>>
>>30454526
I know that feel, bro.
>>
File: Allpowrefullfeels.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Allpowrefullfeels.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>30454526
You are not alone.
>>
File: fred and wilma sad.png (779KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
fred and wilma sad.png
779KB, 1280x727px
>>30454526
>lamenting how it's "all over" in your early 20's
You come back and talk to me when you're pushing 33.
>>
>>30454596
doesnt mean it wasnt true then too
>>
File: downloadfile-42.jpg (241KB, 850x702px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-42.jpg
241KB, 850x702px
>>
File: 21341324132412.jpg (59KB, 471x694px) Image search: [Google]
21341324132412.jpg
59KB, 471x694px
>>30454596
What are you complaining about anon, you're a powerful wizard.
>>
>>30454656
>You will never fuck your cousin while her friends watch.
>>
File: downloadfile-68.png (475KB, 753x700px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-68.png
475KB, 753x700px
>>30454656
>[When are you coming back to the farm cousin?]
>New Picture attached
>>
>>30454685
[When you get rid of that yeast infection you're gonna get]
>>
>>30454685
>Your apple loving cousin will never train her pussy to squeeze you empty next time you come back
>>30454701
gross.
>>
>>30454701
>[Don't worry it's an apple shaped dildo not a real apple.]
>>
>>30454526
You gotta wonder how pones would react to men such as us in a world where good, genuine friendship pretty much grows on trees.
>>
>>30454761
>[Oh good, I was worried for a second there.]
>>
>>30454868
Probably like normalfags, but with less disgust, if any.
>>
>>30454761
i mean it'd be a pretty small apple
but if you don't peel it, i think you wouldn't get yeast in there
>>
>>30454685
>You will never mating press your jailbait younger cousin Applebloom.
>>
>>30454868
what? we'd fit in just fine. that's what we want, right? but because we're told THAT is a creepy thing to want, we just go fuckit might as well be creepy then and go whole hog
>>
>>30452557
I've made lunar vision before, pretty damn tasty I might add.
>>
>>30454656
>>30454685
AYOOOOO
>>
>Momma Ponk will never drag you from the computer to come outside to play in the pool with her.
>All while she wears her American Flag bikini.
>>
>>30455938
i'd salute that
>"Hey look Nonny, you're saluting!"
"M-Mom..."
>>
>>30455967
Most pls
>>
File: 23452352435.jpg (669KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
23452352435.jpg
669KB, 990x700px
>>30455938
American flag bikini's seem like more of an AJ thing
>>
>>30456062
But it would be the 4th of July being the reason why Ponk wears it.

While AJ would have it as her only swim wear, me thinks.
>>
>>30456062
>>30456120
I'd rather have mamma rarity have me salute her, if you know what I mean
>>
>>30456062
>>30456120
I want a mane six all in red, white and blue bikinis pic now.
>>
>>30454579
That little slut. She's just begging for it
>>
>>30456062
from the thumbnail I thought bloom was grabbin a handful
>>30456120
>AJ wearing swimwear
now that's just wasteful
>>
>>30456062
I can never not think AJ is a second away from losing a hand in this pic.
>>
File: image.png (489KB, 999x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489KB, 999x1079px
Your sister's been up to no good.
How will you straighten her out?
>>
>>30456293
Who the fuck is this character? Am I missing a lot because I haven't seen the camping EqG movie yet?
>>
>>30456309
watch the specials
>>
>>30456309
Instead of asking questions, just watch the movies and specials, it's not hard
>>
>>30456293
I just noticed... that robe and amulet look an awful lot like the ones Tirek wore
>>
Any impreg greens?
>>
>>30456383
i need them
>>
>>30456383
>>30456386
Just read one of the many standard incest greens and add "And then she was pregnant" at the end of any vaginal intercourse. That should be sufficient.
>>
>>30456317
how many are there, when the hell do they air, DO they air, what are they called?
>>
File: image.png (610KB, 541x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
610KB, 541x1079px
Would you make a "movie" with her?
>>
>>30456476
how about no
>>
>>30456634
>"Daddy, would you help me with my newest project?"
"Absolutely, sweetheart. What's it called?"
"My Father, my Master."
>>
File: meatman.jpg (39KB, 427x215px) Image search: [Google]
meatman.jpg
39KB, 427x215px
>>30456634
Yes.
>>
>>30456598
Three 22 minutes episodes, already aired, Dance Magic, Movie Magic, Mirror Magic respectively
>>
>>30456650
yeah maybe i'll check those out
>>
File: image.png (271KB, 1024x1146px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271KB, 1024x1146px
Reminder why she is best sister
http://pastebin.com/857MZ8RQ
>>
>>30455967
kek, underrated post.
>>
>>30456376
oh....Ohhh....shit. Demon worshiping cultists next movie?
>>
>>30457221
>"Anoooon, just join us already!"
"No way fag"
>"Please, I volunteered to have a demon child planted in me by a male member of my choice and I want it to be you!"
..."keep talking"
>>
>>30457276
>"Hey anon~"
>"You wanna have lots and lots of unprotected sex with my cultist pussy and shoot lots and lots of your hot spunk into my greedy, evil uterus, I'm ovulating right now!"
"No way fag"
>>
File: No way fag.jpg (259KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
No way fag.jpg
259KB, 900x900px
>>30457276
>>30457289
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x217px
>>30457289
>>
>>30457276
wait wouldn't he have to become a demon? No dice
>"You turn into a demon by warming up on three or four hot demon chicks first"
"deal"
>>
File: 1438322501555.jpg (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1438322501555.jpg
2MB, 1800x2400px
>Your operator sister will never come home after five years of highly classified operating in operational operations to see her adorable kid brother is now a young teenager ripe for the taking
>She will never use her operator training and operational experience to operationally rape you
>She will never call this "Operation Operate Anon's Unoperated Dick Operationally"
>>
File: 1494493616594.png (310KB, 674x565px) Image search: [Google]
1494493616594.png
310KB, 674x565px
>>30457325
>>
File: image.jpg (685KB, 1024x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685KB, 1024x1410px
>>30457359
>Twilight soldier
No
>>
>>30457325
Plague is my hero.
>>
>Dash comes in while you are relaxing in a bath
>She's super extra sweaty from sports, which she explains to you while instructing you to pull the plug, because she's gonna turn the shower on
>will that work? you try to run the water bandwidth calculations, then lose your train of thought when your sister peels off her completely sweat-soaked clothes and steps one super long thin leg into the tub, right between yours
>"Hey careful, bro. Don't let me step on anything important"
>>
File: image.png (703KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
703KB, 1024x1071px
More drunk Chrysimom
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>30457364
>You will never snuggle with Iosefka
>>
>>30457359
>>Your operator sister will never come home after five years of highly classified operating in operational operations
immersion already lost
>>
File: image.png (492KB, 684x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 684x1080px
>Your sister will never come back from tactical espionage operations
>>
File: 69567543465764566.png (747KB, 702x770px) Image search: [Google]
69567543465764566.png
747KB, 702x770px
>>30457575
Maybe you need an operation.
>>
Onichansfables, that update almost ready yet or has life been holding you back?
>>
>>30457592
>"Kept you waiting huh? N-Nonny
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1000x1050px
>"You don't like snakes?"
"Not for dinner, but I wouldn't mind eating (you)"
>>
>>30457607
>Your two adorable little sisters, Pony Whose Name I Don't Know and Pony From That One Porn Comic, want to be doctors someday
>they insist you let them practice examining you
>>
>>30457575
Could you even operate 9mm faggot? Bet you think .40 is snappy you limp wrist libshit Feinstien nogunz, Biden cocksuck ladyboy probably thinks 5.7 isn't a meme, cyka.
>>
>>30457658
>not dual wielding Barrett M82s with M197 Vulcans under your armpits
>>
>>30456650
Only the first 2 have aired in English. The third will presumably air next weekend.
>>
>>30457903
remember when we didn't have to wait in line to see shit our own country made?
>>
File: image.png (517KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
517KB, 1024x577px
"I don't know what you expected me to do, sis. You were showing off your goods and dancing around like a little whore"
>"So you rape me in the mall bathroom?!"
"Like I said, you had it coming"
>>
>>30457903
All three episodes in English leaked like a month ago dude
>>
>>30445873
In Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi, it's catalogued as an offense against the marital relationship, which requires a complaining witness or another crime being comitted in the same act (pedophilia, abuse, something like that) for charges to be brought. In Alabama it's not illegal at all as long as there's at least one degree of seperation, like first cousins or your aunt or something. I know a guy in Alabama who married his aunt.
>>
>>30458190
Shut up, no one cares
>>
>>30458190
now see by my math, aunt is a degree of separation further than parent/sibling, but cousin is another degree of separation further than that.
>>
>>30444592
DESU I think it should be the moms living with them too
Fuck it, I'll write it myself sometime Soonâ„¢
>>
>>30458784
You can't tease shit like that and then use the "Valve Soon" on is.
>>
>>30458177
News to me. Where did they get leaked?

And in any case, getting unofficially leaked isn't the same as having officially aired.
>>
File: IMG_1214.png (411KB, 1151x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.png
411KB, 1151x648px
>>30451499

Mayor Mare isn't that old. She dyes her hair grey to look more mature remember?
>>
>>30459456
we got a better indication of her age in the apple and pear episode right
>>
>>30459456
She was already an adult and a mayor before AJ was even born, she's old enough to be a grandmother is anon was still pretty young, I'd reckon in her later 40's to maybe mid-50's
>>
Page 9
>>
File: Fill her to the brim.png (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fill her to the brim.png
114KB, 500x500px
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1280x2091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1280x2091px
Your sister is going through her punk phase and wants you to put it in her butt while Dinky watches.
Will you?
>>
>>30460615
Hell yeah.
>>
>>30460615
well first I have to ask what she considers "punk"
>>
>>30460615
Would the law be on my side if I said yes?
>>
bump for Jefe and Issues
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 3507x2598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 3507x2598px
>>30460793
Probably not but they don't need to know
>>
>>30461491
>Probably not
Than no, I will not stick my cock in you ma'am

but I do stick my cock
>>
If Apple Bloom wanted you to dip your flaccid ween in her honeypot, just to feel it soft in there, would you? Keep in mind she's super embarrassed to admit she wants this specific, esoteric thing.
>>
>>30461588
Yes.
>>
>>30461594
best big brother material
>>
>>30461588
I'm afraid she may end up getting more than she bargained for.
>>
>>30461588
Nigga, I get erect at the drop of a hat, the mere implication of my penis going anywhere near a vagina would get me harder than fucking titanium.
I'd have to be dead for this to be physically possible
>>
>>30461588
Absolutely.
And I'd make sure she understands there's absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about wanting me to do that.

>>30461607
I prefer to imagine I'm her dad.
>>
>>30461616
you can jerk it off first
>>30461622
well sure he's gotta go in there too
she wants to feel a soft pecker enveloped by her lips that's attached to someone she loves.
>>
>>30461630
>you can jerk it off first
Sure but then she'd only have a few minutes to get it in, and the chance of leakage would make it a very dangerous situation
>>
>>30461634
Just make sure to pee inside her so any leaked sperm gets killed.
>>
>>30461634
you can get a boner again after a few minutes? daaamn son.
Well then what you need to do is tell her to surprise you sometime while you're not paying attention, and just quickly slip it in there before it gets hard
>>
>>30461622
Then what if she offers to do something weird for you in return?
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 900x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 900x969px
>>
>>30461812
Like doing squats while wearing only sneakers and a sweatshirt and farting at the bottom of every rep?
>>
>>30461500
Get that Romeo Juliet shit out of here.
>>
>>30461894
yeah it has to be something that would be embarrassing if it got out
that way you're even
>>30461896
surely you're not thinking of country matters
>>
>>30461795
But then it would get hard before she even managed to get it in, I imagine it would take a bit of fiddling around to get a flaccid cock into a tight vagina
>>
>>30462210
she's gonna have to learn ninja tactics
drop onto you from a rope from the ceiling, with her lips spread, and just envelop it
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 277x182px
>>
>>30462463
>Watch Star Wars with your cute sister Twilight
>She likes Princess Leia a lot because badass princess that also does bureaucracy and guns and metal bikini or whatever
>plus she gets that dreamy Luke, right?
>Oh, that's her brother.. well, that's no problem!
>Your face?
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1426131108097.png (175KB, 919x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1426131108097.png
175KB, 919x1074px
>tfw Jeff is kill
>>
>>30462500
>Twilight sets up a movie marathon for you to watch together
>it's like nonstop incest movies. mostly euro stuff
>>
>>30462500
A slow side way glance followed by sliding just a couple feet further from her, hoping I won't suddenly pass out because she put some drug in my soda.
>>
>>30461894
unf
>>
>>30462210
You could just stick it in hard and wait for it to go flaccid.
>>
>>30463865
>wait for it to go flaccid.
funny
>>
>>30463873
What's funny about it?
>>
File: 1499064563571.png (1MB, 1372x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1499064563571.png
1MB, 1372x1126px
>>30463485
Not dead, just abandoned us for the Octavia thread.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand,
>muh waifu,
and they desperately need new content over there, but on the other, I really wanted to see the Aunt Coco green finished.
>>
>>30464464
>He abandoned us with saying a word
Fucker could have at least fucking told as he quit so we weren't waiting around for a dead story like a bunch of jackasses
>>
>tfw Vinyl Scratch is the living ponification of your clubslut musicnut druggy sister and Vinyl repulses you because she's bound to be as much of a psychotic bipolar cunt as your sister is, but on the other hand you have an incest fetish and Vinyl is one sexy slutty mare fantasy
>>
I wrote a green
>Be anon, like no shit
>You've just come home from your semester at Hogwarts or some other equally ridiculous boarding school
>Surprise Motherfucker!
>You actually broke out because you hated it
>They had mandatory tea parties without wafers of any kind, JUST SCONES!
>jesuschristhowawful.jpg
>Oh, and maybe you needed to get your dick wet and it was an all boy's prep school but you don't swing that way
>'Heh, heh' you think to yourself as you sneak in through your bedroom window 'This'll teach my parents to drug me and cart me off against my will.'
>As you lay your foot down on your familiar soft bed a loud yelp spooks and causes you to lose your footing and fall over
>You barely had time to open your mouth before you landed on something soft and warm
>It was as if you bed had been waiting for you
>You reach up to place your hand under the cool side of the pillow but all you felt was more warmth, and lace, and silky smooth...
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
>The scream rings in your head as someone starts slapping you
>It felt like a moth trying to assail you
>Confused and alarmed you jump back to stand on the bed
>"I'M COMING FLUTTERSHY!"
>WTF?
>You barely had time to register the door slamming open before you felt a sharp pain on the side of your leg
>You fall and bang your head on the bedside table as you go down
"Damn It!"
>You felt more blows strike your head, back, and chest
>"You picked the wrong house to mess with buddy!"
>You recognized that voice
>As the lights flickered on you also recognized that damn spectral abomination of a hairdo
>"I don't need no cops!"
>"umm...Rainbow?"
>"Not in this house!"
>"Rainbow Dash?"
>"I got 300 confirmed kills and-"
"GOD-DAMNIT WILL YOU FUCKING STOP ALREADY!?"
>Rainbow got in one last good hit to your stomach before she realized who exactly was laying before her
>"A-Anon?"
>>
>>30465221
"Yes! Fuck!"
>You clutched your stomach as you rolled over
>Rainbow stared at you in disbelief before punching you in the arm
>"What the hay are you doing here dummy? If mom and dad knew you were here-"
"Rainbow i think everyone in the neighborhood knows I’m here."
>Rainbow and Fluttershy exchanged glances
>"Uhh, yeah, about that."
>"Mom and Dad went to visit Grampa Plot Device. They'll be gone for a while."
>Just hearing that made you feel a little more easy
"Oh, thank God. I couldn't deal with them after you two nearly beat me to death."
>"Pfft, not even close. I didn't even dent ol' henry here on ya. You're just a softy."
>"Oh, but the good kind of softy I'm sure. Right anon?"
>Fluttershy folded her hands as she neared you
>"Hey, Fluttershy what's that?"
>Flutters looked down at her shirt where Rainbow had pointed
>On her right bosom was a perfectly circular wet ring with what looked like a bit of dribble going down her shirt
>"Oh, dear I almost forgot. It's what made me wake up just a moment ago, that and..."
>Fluttershy got red in the face as she crossed her arms across her chest and covered her left boob
>"Where. Did. It. Come. From?"
>You knew what happened, you knew damn well, but you didn't want to say
>"Um...I'm afraid...when anon...oh, but it was totally my fault! I shouldn't have let Opal sleep in the bed with me!"
>Rainbow Dash turned slowly to face you
>"What were you trying to do to your little sister you pervert?"
>Damage Control!
"H-Hey, this is MY room! And, and she's not, i mean, how could i know what i was touching?"
>Rainbow raised ol' henry over her head
>All it took was one swing
>She was right, you are a softy
>>
>>30465227
>The next beautiful morning you wake up to a splitting headache and the smell of waffles!
>You stood on uneasy legs and stumble to the bathroom to rinse out the taste of pennies from your mouth
>Making your way downstairs, walking slow, pictures glare and your kitchen bound
>Fluttershy perks up at the sight of you and gives you with a warm smile
>You try your best to imitate it but the need for an Excedrin holds you back
>"Oh, you're awake."
>A dull voice welcomes you
>"I hope you realize you aren't even enrolled in high school."
>Rainbow stares at you from the stove, gloved hands at her side
"So?"
>"So?"
"Yeah, nobody knows me right? I can pass for a new kid."
>"You are a new kid. Don't you remember we changed schools when we moved?"
"You mean like three blocks away? School districts are such shit."
>You picked up a plate, fork, and knife and held them out to her
>Rainbow just shot you a dirty look
>"What?"
"What?"
>You motioned the plate
"Waffle."
>Rainbow smirked
>"Sorry lil bro, you have to make a reservation if you want to eat in 'my' kitchen."
>You dropped your arm away defeated
>Fluttershy soon interjected
>"I-it's okay anon, you can share my waffle."
>She held out half of her poorly cut breakfast before Rainbow pushed it back
>"No Fluttershy, that one's yours. Anon can eat cold cereal."
>You grumbled at her before sitting down in the chair at the head of the table
>"Ahem?"
>Dad usually sat there
>But fuck dad you're on vacation
"Aren't you late for school?"
>>
>>30465230
>Fluttershy surprised herself as she saw the clock
>"Ooh" she said as she puffed out her chest and raised her arms "We were supposed to meet up with the girls in front of the library too."
>"Aw, dang it. Twilight probably just wants to talk about her newest chemistry book or something."
>Rainbow force fed Fluttershy before she allowed her to leave the table, the entire time glaring at you
>You just glared back until she turned around and flipped off the waffle iron
>"Here!"
>She dropped her plate on top yours
>"Just so you won't tell mom and dad I didn’t feed ya."
>She stared at you a bit more before she left in a huff
>Looking down you found not just a waffle but also a side of eggs, bacon, blueberries and strawberries, AND even a little dollop of whipped cream
>All that was missing was the maple syrup drizzled on top

--

>"Not so hard Rainbow." Fluttershy panted.
>"Almost there Fluttershy. Just a little mo-Ahh!"
"Hey, so where we goin'?"
>You managed to catch up to them from halfway down the block
>If it were just Rainbow Dash you'd have a problem, but her dragging your 'little sister' along made things easier
>"Buzz off Anon, why are you even following us?"
>You thought about why your were awkwardly running alongside them
"I get lonely. Why do you think i busted out?"
>Rainbow didn't say a word
>>
>>30465233
>"Oh, Anon. I complete *huff huff* -lyunderstand."
"You do?"
>"Of course, why do you think i was sleeping in your bed last night?"
>"Fluttershy!"
>"Oop."
>Rainbow stopped dead in her tracks and stuck her finger out to you
>"The only reason she was sleeping on your bed is because it's the comfiest one in the house."
"Really?"
>Your bed comfy?
>That old twin box spring with the leftover mattress from when you and Rainbow shared a bunkbed all those years ago?
>The extra firm mattress?
>You supposed the firmness might help Fluttershy sleep at night
>The last you remember her bed was soft as a cloud but she often complained of chest pains in the morning
>Maybe your bed made it easier for her to roll around at night what with her well developed assets
>You started feeling your face grow hot
>"Anon!"
"Ha?"
>"You're spacing out again. Geez, why do you always do that? It's so creepy."
"Sorry, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my bed is comfortable. To anyone besides me i mean."
>"Oh, it's not just that. I really did miss you while you were gone."
>Fluttershy said before she looked up to you with those big doeful eyes
>D'aww
>You patted her head softly
"Okay, there's that question answered. Follow up, why are you wearing my clothes?"
>Rainbow stopped in her tracks
>"What? T-They just fit me better okay? Besides i didn't want to stink mine up. That's why."
"Uh, okay."
>"Whatever just get outta here already. I don't want the girls to see me with you. Especially Twilight."
"Why?"
>"Because...urgh, just go."
>She waved you off defeated and continued to drag Fluttershy behind her
>You shrugged and contiued to follow at a modest pace but didn't cover much distance before Rainbow turned on you again
>>
>>30465236
>"What do you think you're doing?"
"I don't really know where the new school is. Besides Fluttershy is skipping ahead a grade right? We'll be in the same class."
>"Do you honestly think you can get away with this?"
>"I've gotten away with worse. You should know."
>Rainbow took in a breath and continued
>"When mom and dad get home, I'm gonna tell them you were living in the basement you troll."
"That's cool. I wouldn't want you to getting into trouble over me after all."
>"Ow, Rainbow Dash you're squeezing my hand."
>She let go to speed up her jogging
>"Tell Twilight i decided to go to the track instead."
>Fluttershy rubs her hand
"What was that all about?"
>"I guess she just wasn't ready to have you home yet."

--

>"Well, well look who we have here."
>Twilight welcomed you into their group as the girls gathered around you and Flutters
>"Big brother and little sister walking to school together."
>"Cousins, you mean, you purple headed cairo."
>"Oh but you two remind me so much of me and shiny, I mean before he graduated. Besides haven't you been together for practically your entire lives?"
>Yeah her birth parent's died when she was 4
>Real sad
>Mom and Dad were the Godparents
>She instantly took a liking to you
"Yeah, but still."
>You cast a glance at her beaming in your direction
>"Oh, but where's Rainbow, you know the third musketeer in your menage a trois?"
"I don't think you know what those words mean."
>She just smiled at you, like all the rest
>It didn't seem these girls knew anything about the french language or its implications
>>
>>30465241
>If only you could protect those smiles
"Rainbow's blowing off some steam on the track, said to tell you to just do your thing."
>You suddenly remembered that one thing and took a step back
"Just in case you blow up again or something."
>"Again?"
>Pinky jumped into the shot
>"Right, I kinda forgot to tell ya Twilight. I sent Anon here some videos of us using our cool new gemstones to make magic happen and stuff."
>Sunset broke in
>"Pinkie! We're supposed to keep that between us remember?"
>"I know, but where's this story going to go if Anon doesn't believe in magic to begin with?"
>"That's not the point!"
>"Ooh, riiight. If you incest. Take it away Nonny!"
"Take it where? School? I really have no idea why we're in front of the library."
>Sunset came up to you
>"Well, we weren't exactly expecting you to begin with. But since Rainbow isn't here I guess you'll do."
"For what?"
>"Well, I sort of lent our Twilight here a magical book that can communicate with the pony Twilight back in my universe so she could compare notes or something, and well-"
>"I LOST IT! I completely forgot about that part when i saw you two, but I did, and now we can't contact my pony self across the dimension, and it's all my fault, and i feel awful!"
>Scilight covered her face and sulked in the middle of the group
>Hugboxing mentality kicks in and the all the girls except Sunset start comforting her
>"Normally this sort of thing wouldn't be a problem, I mean I guess by now you must know that i can sort of read minds, right?"
"No, but go on."
>>
>>30465243
>"Right, so I wanted to read her mind to find out where she left it but I just couldn't. It's like she didn't want me to read her mind but that doesn't make any sense, so my best guess is she probably fell asleep or just can't remember."
"Maybe she just really didn't want you to read her mind?"
>"Pfft. Come on Anon, why would she actively resist me reading her mind?"
"Privacy? This is exactly the kind of stuff conspiracy theorists keep warning about."
>Sunset rolled her eyes with a coy smile
>"Whatever. We were going to spread out and look for it together before going off to school, apparently there’s some sensitive information in there Twilight doesn't want getting out."
>Twilight jumped up
>"Oh, that's right the, uh, the transcripts! The library should be open by now, come on girls!"
>Twilight led the charge
>Fluttershy stopped at the door as she bent over to pet a field mouse on the head
>From this angle you could almost see her panties
>"Oh, Anon! Would you like to come inside?"

>Yeah this is how you planned your morning, digging through mounds of dusty old books that held outdated information about the civil rights movement
>All for what? To find some dorky magical girl's diary?
"I don't even know what the fucking thing looks like."
>"Shh! Anon..."
>Twilight shushed you
>"This is a library, you have to be quiet."
>Looking around you found yourself alone
"Why? There's literally nobody here!"
>The empty halls of the library amplified your voice ten fold
>You even spooked yourself a little bit
>Maybe you should tone it down you jackass
>"Just please keep looking for the book please. It should around here somewhere..."
>She looked up and over to another area
>"Or maybe it was in Non-Fiction? Or Mystery? Oh, boy. We really made the rounds last night."
>"We? I thought you were alone last night?"
>Twilight became flustered as Sunset joined you two
>>
>>30465246
>"What? O-Oh, right. Y-yeah I was, alone I mean. Except for uh, y'know the librarian and I are kinda GOOD friends and all. Heh. So she helped me a bit last night."
>"The librarian was helping you decode ancient Equestrian texts?"
>"Pfft. No. Haha. How could you even think that? No, no, but she did uh, help-me-look-for, um ancient Egyptian hyeroglyphs and old Roman texts. You know for decoding?"
>Sunset seemed a bit skeptical but conceded after a moment's thought
>"Wow Twilight, you really are smart. If i had thought of that when i first came to this world I would've had an easier time in Language Arts class."
>And with that she walked away to join Applejack in the corner until she was needed again
>Twilight breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to you
>"Ok, now that we got that out of the way let's get back to it."
>She tried to smile her way past you but you just smugly smiled back
>"Ahem. Yes, anon. Let's continue?"
"..."
>She started becoming visibly upset again
>"A-anon?"
"What's his name?"
>Twilight blushed violently
>You were almost afraid she'd get a nose bleed
>Before she could start stammering out another pathetic excuse you sniggered and elbowed her in the ribs
"Relax I'm just busting your balls."
>You leaned in closer
"I remember when Rainbow was the only thing who could get me away from my books."
>"Really?"
"Well, when i was grounded from TV, radio, and video games, reading was basically all i had, and i guess i developed a taste for it."
>"Wow. You know my brother's name is Shining Armor."
"Oh, you have a brother?"
>"Uh, yeah. Didn't Rainbow tell you?"
"Nah, you're kinda just dropping a bomb here. What's he got to do with anything?"
>"Oh, well, since you and Rainbow are well, you know, related?"
"...How very well observed."
>"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"
>>
>>30465249
>That was Fluttershy's scream, you'd recognize it anywhere
>Your big brother instincts force you to break off from purple smart and dash to her location
>She was falling from a ladder several feet away but you were too far away to catch her properly
>Instead you throw your body under hers and absorb the impact
>After a hard thump echoed through the empty building the girls ran to your aid
>They found Fluttershy sitting on your stomach, your arms wrapped around her for protection
>"YOU FOUND IT!"
>Twilight nearly deafened you as the morning librarian shushed in your general direction as she walked in to join you all
>"Oh, sorry Ms. Britches, it's just that Fluttershy managed to find my journal."
>Twilight spoke as she practically ripped the book out of her hands
>Fluttershy fell forward a bit and steadied herself by placing her hands on your leg
>You felt a familiar pressure as you looked over to spot the librarian staring daggers at you
>For the first time you felt where your hands truly were
>Not simply wrapped around your ‘little sister'
>Each forearm rested beneath her ample breasts while your hands cupped them on either side
>The pressure in your member transfigured into a slow but eventual swelling Fluttershy could easily feel through your pants
>As she looked over her shoulder you caught a glimpse of her soft blue eyes and gave an involuntary twitch
>Flutteshy responded by squeezing her thighs
>Suddenly your surroundings became incredibly apparent to you
>The girls continuing their long winded explanation to an unconcerned authority figure
>One who was still maintaining eye contact the entire time
>Twilight nervously shooting you quick glances
>And Sunset happily, though quietly, helping you two get to your feet
>>
>>30465256
>>30465256
>"I think it's time for (You) to leave now."
>She pursed her lips as she said so
>"We were just leaving. We still have a ways to walk to school after all."
>Twilight hurriedly stuffed the journal into her bag
>"Perhaps next time you girls should take the public transit system, and avoid any unwanted company."
>Fluttershy took a timid step forward in a bid to defend her Onii-Chan
>But before she could speak you sucked your teeth at her
"Shove it up your dried up old cunt you stupid bitch."
>You waved your hand forward as she looked genuinely offended by your harsh words
>The girls followed you out to the sidewalk before you stopped and looked in either direction
>"It's down this way anon."
>Sunset led the way this time as you purposely lagged behind
>"Um, anon..."
"Don't mention it. Seriously."

Don't expect regular updates from me but I'll keep writing if you keep reading. Flash Sentry appears in the next issue. So don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram, and snapchat for more
>>
>>30463485
>>30464464
>>30465031
Maybe he'll come back, r-right guys? Right?

;_;
>>
>>30465241
>"I've gotten away with worse. You should know."
Shouldn't be a green line. Also moar.
>>
>>30465295
Some grammar checks for you would be good, but I could really use some more Fluttercousin and Rainbow sis action.
>>
>>30465295
Eh, you got my interest
>>
File: image.png (459KB, 778x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
459KB, 778x706px
>You are currently begging for mercy while Rainbow sis holds you in a headlock
>"You're so weak Anon! I can't believe mom could give birth to a fuckboy like you"
>You're beaten, emasculated, and shamed. So why do you have such a hard on right now?
>>
>>30465679
You don't, your just reaching around your legs to lift Rainbow up and drop her on her ass.
>>
>>30465679
how about no
>>
>>30465295
please continue, sister Rainbow and Cousin Fluttershy interests me
>>
>>30465679
>RAPE
>>
File: 1484558124840.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484558124840.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>>30465318
Fucker abandoned us like some girl you start dating and get along with really well for a few months, but then on Christmas breaks up with you with a text
>>
>"Anon, have you seen my underwear?"
>Oh crap. Rara noticed a pair was missing.
>You didn't even intend to take it! It's just.. y'know, the cliche. It took over your senses.
>Okay okay maybe she's just asking like, where she keeps it.. No, that's dumb! it's in her drawer. Uhhh okay, what would an innocent brother say... probably.. yeah, in her drawer
"Is it-"
>"Because I'd be happy to show you.." she stands in front of you, hands clutching the hem of her skirt
>>
File: 1475189179584.gif (612KB, 735x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475189179584.gif
612KB, 735x625px
>>30468203
>Rarity incest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN KEEP GOING!

YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND HOW MUCH I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>30468343
thass all I got.. ummmm...
>Rara models her line of custom-made undies for you
>changing in and out of them right in front of you. "After all, daaarling, you ARE my brother. You wouldn't dream of treating me differently just because you've seen a little more skin, right?"
"uh, of course..
>"Because If you did, I might have to start covering up in front of you.." you quickly cross your legs.
>"Now you've only seen half the line, next I want you to model the MEN's undies I've created!"
>Rut roh
>>
>>30468513
>"oh, OH! What IS that? An erection? Is that for ME? Oh Anon, Daarling, it's not that I'm not flattered, but don't you think you should be saving that for some brainless bimbozo instead of wasting it showing it to your little sister?"
>"Well, there's no getting around it, just go ahead and get rid of it. I can't have you stretching out my prototypes with that.. big.. uh.. where was I? Oh, and you're probably dripping that terrible sticky stuff everywhere, so just take care of it"
>"Hmph, seeing how, uh, (gulp) -healthy- you are down there, I uh.. oh those are a large pair of... so I'd better just take these off before you shoot across the room and ruin them"
>"What? I am not getting closer, I'm all the way across the room. It must be your perverted imagination wishing I was right up close so you could take a closer look at my bits and pieces. Your own sister, Anon! Honestly."
>>
>>30468980
Moar?
>>
>>30468980
Requesting more
>>
>>30468513
>>30468980
Reminds me of Zoey Nixons "No Peeking" video

I love it
>>
>>30470213
sounds interesting
>>30469103
>>30469792
er um I'm just improvising here, you continue it!
>"Gracious, Anon, that's not how you rub a penis! Oh well I'll just have to do it for you. You're so lucky to have such an attentive and capable sister"
>"aaaand one and two and THERE we go. See you would have been at that for aaages. Did that feel good, Nonny? Now can we get back to the task at .. hand?"
>"Except now you're all sweaty and sticky, I don't want you getting any of that on my wares, so let's get you into the shower."
>"Now now, no fuss, if you're going to be a highly-paid underwear model someday, and I'm going to make sure you are, you have to get used to people like me helping you clean up."
>"Gracious, do you have any idea how toilet paper works? Don't want you leaving skid marks, let's just get in there.."
>"Do you EVER exfoliate? Your dead skin's coming off like a dolphin's. Sigh, I see I'm going to have to oversee all your ablutions from now on"
>"Oh dear, is that ANOTHER erection?"
>>
>>30470550
Its went from pornolike to downright autistics fantasies
>>
>>30470599
good, i was worried it was too pornolike. I hate that.
>>
File: 1412093043351.png (4KB, 188x155px) Image search: [Google]
1412093043351.png
4KB, 188x155px
>>30470550
>>"Gracious, do you have any idea how toilet paper works? Don't want you leaving skid marks, let's just get in there.."

Was that one necessary?
>>
>>30470625
You don't want Rara's hands between your cheeks?
>>
>>30470639
I think he's more disgusted with the implications that someone doesn't know how to properly wipe their ass more than anything. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>30470731
I thought it went without saying that rara is exaggerating everything. She didn't actually find a bunch of shit caked in your ass, she found maybe a speck or probably nothing, and continued messing with your head so she could pick your pocket
>>
>>30470860
The only thing Rara is allowed to stick up my ass is her marecock.
>>
>>30471094
Also her tongue.
>>
>>30471094
what about just between the cheeks, no entry
>>
>>30470617
Same anon here
You know how to Target your audience ;3
>>
>>30471521
Still marecock only
>>30471201
No. That's nasty.
>>
>>30465318
>>30467719
>>30463485
>>30464464
>>30465031
He's has a lot of green on his plate didn't abandon you
>>
>>30472073
This
You anons are so insecure

that would explain why you don't he a gf
>>
>>30472073
I'll be waiting, till the skyyyy falls down
>>
>>30473152
b-but she didn't text me back!!!!! it has been 2 minutes!!!!
>>
>>30473152
my ex is the reason I'm insecure
>>
>>30473179
Faggot

I feel that too ;_;
>>
>>30473874
well while we're eating up thread space and blogging about our misery, i'm single because I can't find any christian girls who aren't ugly, insane, or taken.
>>
>>30473898
i am also lonely and a virgin
>>
File: 1448573177783.jpg (113KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
1448573177783.jpg
113KB, 1264x632px
>>30473898
Learn to play an instrument and join the band.
All christian chads are flirting with the singers and basically you are fucking stupid.

Sometimes churches have those events were they go to pray for hobos or some shit, you could met more christians there.

I friendzoned a cute christian girl when I was in higschool and that was the only chance I had to have a cute gf but I fucked up.
God gifted me a gf and I said "no thanks senpai I'm an edgy teenager"

JUST
>>
>>30473152
>don't he a girlfriend?
>>30472073
>Doing green in a different thread
>No word period for the last week and a half
Having hope for no reason hurts you more than you think.
>>
>>30473898
>Wants girlfriend
>Wants Christian girlfriend
Uh....dude, hate to break it to you, but your problem is kind of self evident. At this age the only ones left are bat shit crazy or taken. Your better off getting an atheist girlfriend or even a Jewish girlfriend. Or a prostitute.
>>
>>30474603
>jewish girlfriend or a prostitute
there's a difference?
>>
>>30474769
There is a slight difference. One is a job, and an old one at that, the other is a lifestyle choice with more rules than most. Israeli chicks are pretty damn hot though, so there is that.
>>
File: medium (20).png (274KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (20).png
274KB, 457x600px
>>30444502
New bread soon. What edition? Christian Sister?
>>
>>30475338
Yes please.
>>
>>30475338
>You will never teach your nun sister the purest form of love
>>
>>30475739
>"Brother, th-this is wrong..."
"Don't be silly. Jesus wanted us to love each other, right?"
>"Right..."
"I'm just loving you, like Jesus said. Now bend over."
>>
>>30454656
>pubic tuft
All of my unf
>>
>493 posts
It was fun while it lasted, incest thread. Maybe next time we'll have writefriends to play with.
>>
>>30476052
Don't fret Anon. Fresh bread is about to be delivered.
>>
>>30444502
COME AND GET IT WHILE IT'S FRESH AND WARM!

>>30476125
>>30476125
>>30476125
>>
>>
File: 1478410367459.png (157KB, 400x506px) Image search: [Google]
1478410367459.png
157KB, 400x506px
>>30476180
>>
File: 1465217004217.png (482KB, 2800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1465217004217.png
482KB, 2800x1800px
>>30476181
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.