[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another evil unicorn Because Nightmare, Trixie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tempest shadow.jpg (113KB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tempest shadow.jpg
113KB, 1090x1600px
>it's another evil unicorn

Because Nightmare, Trixie, Sombra, Shimmer and Glimmer didn't give us enough of those

For god's sake can't they do something different?
>>
>>30436830
Silly anon, she isn't a unicorn.

Unicorns have horns.
>>
>>30436830
>For god's sake can't they do something different?

Like a bipedal monkey?
>>
>>30436830
Can you really see a non unicorn being a threat?
>>
>>30436868
Aren't pegasi supposed to be the warrior caste? How about an army of totalitarian pegasi?
>>
>>30436830

Power corrupts.Unicorns tend to be the most obvious "power" types.

And Sombra canonically isn't a unicorn, anyway..
>>
>>30436881

I could imagine the REEEEEEE from an actual fascist pegasi army intent on conquering Equestria.

It'd be the Battle of Britain-over-Canterlot.
>>
>>30436864
It's funny because Anon has been described like that by ponies in greens.

>they confuse him for Storm King and vice versa because you bidpedal monkey things all look alike.
>>
>>30436887
>And Sombra canonically isn't a unicorn, anyway..

Yes he is. That's never been contradicted in the show, and the reveal of him being not a pony was contradicted in the show. We literally had every single crystal pony seemingly 'forget' what a changeling looked like and also that Flim and Flam actually did something besides tried to swindle Applejack or her family. Seriously, they brought up the con in the Las Pegasus episode even! Like that was the worst thing!

They also called him a unicorn in both his opening appearance and I think in the bad future? So yeah, as far as canon is concerned he's a unicorn.
>>
>>30436830
I think she's actually is a step up because she actually comes as intimidating and seems she'll have a more direct confrontation with the mane 6 than all the others
>>
>>30436830
So unicorns are basically nazis in this world.
>>
Because unicorns are superior, silly
>>
>>30436830
Unicorns Have REAL power, so its only natural that they become corrupted and evil.
>>
>>30436864
>Anon actually becomes the villain of MLP
>Friendship lasers don't work on him because he's not actually evil, just so socially awkward he decided taking over the world was easier than starting a conversation
>>
>>30436830
>Another evil unicorn

>Evil Unicorn
Has magic

>Evil Pegusus
"I can fly and stuff."

>Evil mud pony
"I'm... a horse, i guess."
>>
>>30437468
Actually to add to this, I guess earth ponies can become evil when they gain to much wealth and influence, so I guess that just leaves out pegasus.
>>
>>30436830
like a couple of evil earth pone brothers?
>>
>>30437468
Tell a alicorn to enchant a rock since rocks for some fuck you reason harbor more power than regular ponies but when the rock is fully enchanted with power use the rock to get the magic and use it to enslave the ponies get more power from other alicorns and use a tool like Twilight to begin the process to become a god and since humans are more than just nice I highly doubt the stones of harmony work on you other then that you'll be a dictator and anyone who tries to rival you will swiftly be stomped out.
>>
>>30436881
That's like saying "lets have a bunch of mooks in DBZ for the villain!"

Pegasi would need to be able to do stuff on par with Dash as Zapp to be a threat, and that's explicitly supernaturally powerful.
>>
File: 1447475229266.png (54KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1447475229266.png
54KB, 256x352px
>>30437476
>mfw half the anons here would the same
>>
>>30436830
Do you know how easy it is to take over PonyVille and any other kingdom run by Alicorns.
>>
>>30436830

What's an evil pegasus gonna do? blow dust in your face?

What about an evil earth pony? work herself to death because physical labor are all they are good for?

it's either Unicorn or bust
>>
>>30439069
I could see a savvy genius earth pony in a Lex Luthor type role where he just stirs shit up for shits and giggles and the mane 6 can't touch him because political immunity or something. Basically like the Flimflam Bros but with power and influence.
>>
>>30439110
Or use a rock.
>>
>>30436830
Probably like the Fade in Dragon Age. Unicorns are more suspectable to spirits (good or bad) that they draw their magic from.
>>
File: 1498844433288.gif (413KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498844433288.gif
413KB, 600x600px
>>30439141

If unicorns are pony mages then who are the pony templars?
>>
>>30436830
The Dazzlings' first toys were earth ponies.
>>
>>30436887
This. Too much unicorns but there is not enough King Sombra.
Twilight can have all those fruit changelings.
>>
>>30436830
Trixie wasn't evil. Just an Antagonist.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.