[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now remember the hype train for Glim during season 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1463387553606.png (324KB, 619x701px) Image search: [Google]
1463387553606.png
324KB, 619x701px
>you now remember the hype train for Glim during season 5
>people noticing her cameos on random episodes and wondering what she will do
>hyped when the finale preview was revealed
>episode about time traveling
>she will attempt to destroy the mane 6's futures
>oh shit this will be amazing
>episode turned out to be complete shit
>90% of it was wasted on alternative universes that went nowhere and will probably never show up again
>entire thing was a fandom wank to fuel autistic fanfiction
>Glimmer being powered up to insane levels that made no sense
>being able to keep up with fucking alicorn Twilight who fought super Satan
>because the entire episode was wasted on fandom wank they only had the last 5 minutes to reform her
>took enough material for an entire season (her trying to win the mane 6's trust) and waste it on a shitty montage
>season 6 had lobotomized bald Poochie
>no episodes where Glimmer is legitimately struggling to fit in instead of some magical bullshit she is forgiven for because everybody loves her
>even fucking Equestria Girls did a better job with Sunset's reformation

So if you could go back in time and undo/redo something about the show what would it be?
>>
>>30435353
I'd make sure you never created this idiotic thread
>>
>>30435353
>>
>>30435353
Change it so Glimmere actually was pretending to be retardedformed the entire time, which would be revealed during the season finale two-parter. Subtle hints placed throughout the season as well. Not sure where to go after that though.
>>
>>30435353
Removing Glimmer from the show by changing up the writers so that they're actually fucking competent.
>>
File: 1468081192992.jpg (91KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468081192992.jpg
91KB, 653x490px
>>30435353
I honestly wonder sometimes if it'd be better to just go back in time and stop this show from ever existing
>>
File: 1496881913208.png (208KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
1496881913208.png
208KB, 483x534px
>rape
>>
>>30435353
>So if you could go back in time and undo/redo something about the show what would it be?
No poochie, no MMC, keep the old writers
When the show's run its course (which it already has at this point since at least S4) make more episodes focusing on the interesting characters that we never see much of: Spitfire, Pie sisters, Cheerilee, Octavia, and whoever the fuck else. At this point there's a lot of potential for interesting character development and stories with all of the background ponies that we really don't know much about.
>>
>>30435504
I wonder if going full Simpsons would have improved the show, I mean there would be autistic screeching over dead headcanons but there is only so much you can do with the mane 6
>>
>>30435353
>able to keep up with fucking alicorn Twilight who fought super Satan
When she fought Super Satan, she also had the power of Celestia, Luna, and Cadence.
>>
>>30435539
And super Satan was being powered by all the magic in Equestria, Twilight also spent her entire life being trained under God in a super exclusive academy
>>
>>30435539
>Twilight also spent her entire life being trained under God in a super exclusive academy

that's a good point.
>>
>>30435353
Erase Glimmer. Plain and simple.
Then:
Season 5 premiere giving more explanations about the rainbow power thing and why they seem to have dropped it. Alternatively, use the map mission idea and make an s07e10 with the m6 instead of glimshit: each one of them helps the sisters making peace by reminding them the importance of their element (could also reveal which ones they each used to control).
Season 5 finale with Scorpan or Grogar.
Season 6 premiere like it was minus the Glimmer drama and Haber's retarded alicorn retcon. Maybe drop a hint or two about a possible return of Sombra.
Season 6 finale like it was, but no Glimmer in the Suicide Squad. Either Trixie or Moondancer as the leader.
>>
File: 1450103288979.jpg (3MB, 854x5855px) Image search: [Google]
1450103288979.jpg
3MB, 854x5855px
>>30435353
I'm comfortale with how they're doing things, but I do think Glim Glam made a better villain than a hero. But she is a cute daughterfu for Twilight.
>>
>>30435353
>So if you could go back in time and undo/redo something about the show what would it be?
twilight doesn't exist and trixie would replace her
>>
>>30435353
The wings and the castle.
But that was but a pipe dream.
>>
>>30435423
>making everyone in the background smile
Nice touch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.