[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm starting to cry. is there some explanation of what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

i'm starting to cry.

is there some explanation of what happen to Bright Mac and Pear Butter? or is it just a yet-to-solve mystery?
>>
>>30434847
It's left up in the air for MUH HEADCANON.
>>
>>30434847
They died end of story.
>>
>>30434847
Eaten by Timberwolves.
>>
>>30434847
Do we need to care?
>>
>>30434847
No explanation, highly doubt we'll ever get one. They didn't explicitly say they are dead, so if you're autistic enough like me you can just remain in denial.
>>
>>30434847
i know that the trees grow up together and that shit, but why are there pears on apple's tree and apples on pear's tree?
>>
>>30434847
we will never find out
maybe the final ep of the series, but most likely not
>>
>>30436544
What is the tactical advantage of denying their deaths?
nice dubs, btw
>>
>>30437497
That's how trees in Equestria have sex.
>>
File: 1435211740309.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435211740309.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30437497
So the trees are planted separate, right? Ok, so then they grow up together, intertwined, and finally, they come together; not as two tress growing next to each other, but as one tree. The apple tree and the pear tree are now one. And not like, "I'm touching you, and I make one kind of fruit while you make another"-one, but "We are one in spirit and body, and together we will produce sweet fruit"-one. Apple and Pear. Now one. Get it? Because they got married. And they had sex. Then the children are like the fruit of their love. That they made. Together. You see, man?
>>
>>30437838
I refuse to partake in any headcanon whatsoever.

Since they obviously didn't die of old age, there's no hard evidence on their actual cause of deaths.
>>
>>30437838
The advantage being I only have to feel half as terrible about them being gone after watching them fall in love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.