[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Randy right about wubcake?Also pet peeves about the show cast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Is Randy right about wubcake?Also pet peeves about the show cast and fandom celebs thread I guess
>>
Delete fandom drama threads.
>>
File: pablo.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
pablo.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>30434714
>fandom celebs thread
>>
>>30434714
Wubcake is decent but overrates herself now that she was trying to do mainstream shit. Her Adagio lewd stuff was topnotch and actual content like her old stuff. Nowadays all she shows is just stupid Skype conversations.

Fugly as fuck too. If she's serious about voice acting look deeper than sticking to fandoms. Also, her art is decent.
>>
>>30434729
>>30434736
I also mentioned the show cast you illiterate fucks
>>
Hey guys I know I don't have a trip but this is Wubcake, Slashy linked this to me and honestly I don't really care.

Not even sure if this is legit or not, but if it is, all I have to say is "Oh well."
>>
>>30434714
Yo Randy Stair was just 23.
(He's going to kill them all because he's Tranny Phantom)
>>
File: 1450699.jpg (143KB, 710x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450699.jpg
143KB, 710x700px
>>30434866
Not sure about what you're saying but yeah this an actual page in his journal. Salty fuck he was.
>>
>>30434714
Maybe this is why people didn't work well with him.
>>
He killed people and thought a cartoon character was real, hardly grounds for reliable opinions on people. Plus, he's wrong.
>>
>>30434905
Well I just wasn't sure if someone posted this just to attempt to 'razzle my dazzle' or something, but just thought I'd say that I don't really mind if people think my voices aren't good. But if anyone had any constructive criticism or something, I always hear it out.
>>
>>30434903
Kek
>>
I disagree.
It's a shame people need to be so salty.
>>
>>30434958
I think he's only right about the accent part. It works with Adagio and Sunset but it's pretty noticeable with the other voices.
>>
>>30434995
Hmm not sure what accent you mean? Maybe you could point it out in something specific, I have a voice reel maybe post a comment on that. Sorry to make this about me, but if you have any advice or pointers just comment. Much appreciated.
>>
>>30434714
She only does EQG stuff so he taste is as bad as her voice acting.
>>
>>30435030
I can't really describe it well but it's just something about that you enunciate some words that can get distracting a bit. It's never really been a deal breaker, more of a nitpick more than anything else.
>>
>>30435030
You have THAT accent. The deep sassy voice that Adadio and Sunset have.
>>
File: vannamelon.png (65KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
vannamelon.png
65KB, 250x228px
>>30434714
Did somepony say
>fandom celebs?
>>
>>30435030
All I ask is for you to stop being so aggressive online. Whenever something happens, you're the one with the loud mouth with no sense of remorse towards people that you think are terrible. Seriously, grow up. Just because you don't have parents doesn't mean you get all insecure and act like you got some balls pretending you're tough. Chill the fuck out and put some calm tone on your comments online.

Also, stop making claims like "other people fail because they stick only to ponies and never expand."

Finally, stop advertising yourself on other people's videos.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.