[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The film is going to mostly be about these two and a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

The film is going to mostly be about these two and a bunch of celebrity cameos.

The mane 5 are there for brand reasons.
>>
>>30434262
is that a problem?
>>
I'd like that.
>>
>>30434262
and nyx!
>>
>>30434262
good
>>
That's what the whole series should have been, honestly. All you really need is Twilight and Spike's Weekly Adventures.
>>
>>30434262
At least we'll only see Glimshit for less than a couple of minutes.
It's a 10/10 for me already.
>>
File: 1422759946290.png (522KB, 1363x695px) Image search: [Google]
1422759946290.png
522KB, 1363x695px
>tfw the only song that actual main characters get in the Movie is a Twilight/Spike duet about how much they need each other

Watch it be a slightly more genuine version of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njHiUggTjRo
>>
>>30434290
god I hope not
>>
>>30435094
It is. There's seven songs. Sia gets two, four new characters get one (Capper, Celaeno, seaponies, and IIRC Tempest Shadow)

Spike and Twilight get a duet, this was already shown with a toy they have. And its about them singing about how they can do anything together.
>>
>>30434262
Good. We need some quality twiggles screen time
>>
File: 14762.png (577KB, 990x800px) Image search: [Google]
14762.png
577KB, 990x800px
>Spike Fag The Movie

Another reason not to watch it. Toss in the burning dumpster fire with the rest.
>>
>>30434262
Gee, just like most two-parters, especially Mccarthy ones. Tell me something new OP.
>>
I remember seeing Rarity singing actress in imbd cast list.
>>
>>30434262
It's going to be about Glimmer.
>>
>>30435289
The fuck are you smoking? Spike has only been relevant in 2 two-parters, one of which was written by Haber.
>>
>>30435151
And yet, the two very rarely do much together, which is disappointing.
Though the season 5 final was a nice bit of teamwork from the two of them.
>>
>>30434262
Movie is shit already that's a new record yes Hasbro help celebrities that didn't do shit for the show other than talk about it for 1 minute and then suck them off as if they donated you millions of dollars proves how much Hasbro loves the viewers.
>>
>>30434274
Why
>>
>>30437739
And the first Equestria Girls installment.
>>
>>30434262
The entire trailer is gonna be misleading like TF5. The mane 6 are gonna be gone within a few minutes of the movie. Its all gonna be about Starlight Glimmer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.