[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn find a confused Sunset in front of the portal >ywn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 23

>ywn find a confused Sunset in front of the portal
>ywn enjoy looking at her cute mannerisms as she tries to adjust to the human world
>ywn get a hard on when she neihs out of nowhere
>ywn laugh when she tries to eat lunch without cutlery
>ywn get an erection when you see she doesn't wear any underwear
>ywn spend time with her to show her all the technological marvels of our world
>ywn feed her sugarcubes
>ywn pound her tight little ponut that she magically retained
Why even fucking breath brothers?
>>
>>30433131
>ywn see barbie threads gone fron /mlp/ entirely
What motivation hath thoumst to proceed life on this planet?
>>
File: glimmer macro single (15).jpg (103KB, 917x768px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer macro single (15).jpg
103KB, 917x768px
>>30433131
>>
File: 1472325304272.jpg (104KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1472325304272.jpg
104KB, 1191x670px
>>30433145
>>30433131
The answer: use a gun.
>>
File: image.png (614KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
614KB, 2560x1440px
>>30433131
You forget the most crucial thing
>You will never rub her belly
>>
>>30433145
*hast thou
>>
File: 1450971652055.png (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450971652055.png
93KB, 480x640px
>>30433361
stop making this worse
>>
>>30433131
If this thread is still up when I get back, I am totally making green, I'm inspired.
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 640x360px
>>30433705
You're a good egg
>>
File: 1489773225629.png (235KB, 937x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1489773225629.png
235KB, 937x1020px
>>30433705
>>
>>30433152
a glimmer is fine too
>>
>>30433131
Sunset acting like a pony is my fetish
>>
>>30433842
no, it isn't
>>
>>30433705
I'm holding you to that.
>>
File: image.png (399KB, 745x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399KB, 745x862px
>You will never help her out when she's in heat
>>
>>30433705
You better
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 1039x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 1039x1200px
>>
File: 1490667472028.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490667472028.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>30433767
>>30433834
>>30434673
>>30435141
Soon friends.
>>
File: image.png (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
563KB, 1024x768px
>>30436633
Better hurry it up fuccboi
>>
>>30436633
Let's start with a preamble. It took me a while to realize it, but I want to make cartoons, ever since I was little I've consumed media. Books, TV, movies, music, video games I loved it all and would always plant myself at the nearest medium available, whether it was staying up late by the book case, watching saturday morning cartoons or listening to the radio in the car, playing yidya on mute when I was grounded. I remember discovering youtube, at first I didn't know what to do with it the options weren't immediate to my 90s kid mind, but eventually I found machinima, red vs blue, arby n the chief, and spriggs were my flavor of the year for a while, but then I hit something of a lull, I didn't have a main focus really, nothing to devote myself to, sure there were things to enjoy, but nothing that I was invested in. Until I found 4chan and pony, this was a turning point for me as the two are closly connected in my heart for leading me to a community I can be a part of, I remember what did it, I caught a glimpse of equestria girls, say what you will but I enjoyed it (to my disbelief, the only prior experience I had with mlp was hearing about bronies and giving it token derision, but while I was watching my sister watch tv mlp was on, the mare do well episode, and I remember glancing at the screen not terribly interested I was drawn to Rainbow Dash, there was something about her that was off, and when the realization hit me I blurted out "Hey! That's a pegasus! Bright I know but it was called My Little PONY).
>>
>>30437275
I enjoyed it because I love culture shock as a story element, and because of this cross overs are my favorite episodes (more on that later). After that the flood gates were open and I binged hard, it was one of the most enjoyable things for me in recent memory, I even caught two classmates on the boces bus talking about it, and I would say because of it we became friends, and so I dove into mlp, 4chan, and fimfiction, though I do regret I was late to the ride I don't regret getting on, it brought pleasure to my life. And I realized I want to bring that same joy and entertainment to other people through good stories and quality animation, and I thought up shoes I would make, one I call "Over the Hills and Far Away" about a young man tasked by his government to uncover the history and intrigue around a strange device, desired by secret societies and connected to symbols and words that have no history and meaning in his world, a world much like ours yet different by events that did and did not happen throughout their time, and so it would develop that this device was in fact a means to travel to other worlds, this is where the cross overs come in, he would travel these worlds to learn, take back treasures, and fight an empire that acquired it's wealth by conquering and enslaving other worlds with another device, along the way he would meet similar people but also interact with characters and settings from various works, the idea I was going after was how background people are the main character of their own stories, which are sometimes more interesting. I sometimes think about how I would have the story develop, if it could be possible, and other such things, it's become beloved to me, and I've decided to share some of it, this may be my only chance. So with that in mind, let's get down to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 610x480px
>>30437275
>Arby n the Chief
My negro.
You've just reminded me I need to catch up on season 8
>>
>>30437275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0i7arAkagA
>>
>>30437275
>>30437284
Is this story gonna hurt?
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>30433131
>She will never push you away when she becomes a bully
>You will never keep trying to connect with her
>You will never try to talk her down when she turns into demon shimmy
>You will never be the first one to embrace her when she reforms
>>
>You only know a few things.
>You are called Sunset Shimmer.
>You are very cold.
>Very lost.
>And very confused.
>One moment you were walking home from school, eager to make plans with your friends.
>And then one flash of light latter you were dropped into a forest.
>A forest in the middle of winter.
>And so you sit in a snowbank covered in brambles trying to process the events of the last few minutes.
>No amount of brain storming or attempts to rationalize the situation help you in any significant capacity.
>And so you move the Sunset internal emotional meter from confused to panicked.
>In a fit you stand up and pace through the area partly trying to think of a plan, and partly to regain body heat.
>"This can't be real! This can't be happening!"
>Even for you this seems too crazy to be real.
>Magic gone awry? Tuesday. Monsters in the hallway? Thursday.
>But being dropped in a strange forest in what felt like the dead of winter? That was a bridge too far.
>"Hello! Is there anybody out there!? Help!"
>Would screaming your lungs out help? Probably not, in fact it might do more harm than good, but you had to try, at least to make yourself feel bet-
>"Hello! We can hear you! Move towards my voice!"
>Praise Celestia! Miracles can happen!
>Not bothering to waste time or ask questions you quickly comply, the cold was getting to you.
>Moving as fast as you dared you made your way towards the voice, pausing only when a sequence of sharp cracks rang out through the woods.
>"Was that you?" The voice calls out.
>"No." If they're asking it wasn't them, which did little to comfort Sunset.
>>
>>30437982
>The search for each other resumed quickly, this time with a renewed sense of urgency, with the distant cracks ringing out occasionally.
>Soon enough the labor payed off, after catching a glimpse of the owner of the voice through the trees.
>She was a plain girl, relatively speaking, she too wore a school uniform and was partnered with a girl that shared the uniform, the two clashed with the one clearly fond of make up and bright blonde hair clashing with the plain girls black.
>"Oh thank God, see I told you she was normal."
>"Yes, you did, and like I said that still doesn't help us stop freezing our-"
>This time the girl's companion was cut off by a crack that seemed much closer than before.
>The blonde girl quickly switched from her snark laced quip to voice her concern.
>"I'm telling you, some one is shooting at something."
>"Oh, and you're a gun expert now miss suburbanite?"
>As the two began to bicker Sunset's focus wandered towards the noise, and she now noticed a new sound to the din, footsteps, a lot of them and close.
>"Girls?" She called hoping to draw their attention to the object of her worry, but the cry fell on deaf ears.
>However neither of them could ignore the bang that burst from the bushes to the side of them as a whole group of people, two women one younger and one older and two other girls also one younger and older dashed between them, the older woman turning back calling out to them.
>"If you value your lives, run!"
And just as suddenly as they appeared they were off into the bush.
>Before any questions could be raised or concerns voiced, it was soon made clear why the previous group was in such a panic.
>Through the very same thicket they had emerged, a new group appeared, more resembling a pack and Sunset recoiled in disgust at their appearance.
>They were like the imitation of a human, but pale and twisted, they shambled through the brush releasing terrible hisses, cries of either agony or hunger.
>>
>>30437986
>Neither Sunset nor the other two girls spent much time contemplating the new development.
>There was only timed for a panic scramble to follow the others.
>And follow they did, their tracks were fresh and after only moments did they begin to catch up, after the sacrifice of the blonde girl's high heeled shoes.
>The only saving grace was the creatures were not fast runners, in fact they were more disorganized shamblers, with frames more fit for stalking than quick pursuits.
>Although Sunset did not contemplate this, her mind was too full of panic at this new and horrific turn of events.
>And so the group continued in this panicked frenzy, through the brambles and the brush, past the trees and the thickets, until they had run out of the forest itself into a small clearing.
>And there, just meters from the forest in the clearing stood a young man, he had sharp features and a strong jaw, but most clear were his clear blue eyes, which were currently drawn open in shock at the strange fruit the forest had given forth.
>It was impossible to miss him, he stood out in the field of white by his plane black coat, and he carried a rather large suitcase but even as conspicuous as he was, unfortunately he was also to close to the edge for the group to change course or stop.
>And so the first introduction he had was for seven girls and women to burst from the wood and proceed to trip over themselves and fall at his feet.
>The only words he had to say on the event was "What in the seven hells?"
>>
>>30437992
>Though there was not time to appreciate the absurdity of the situation, through the thicket a cry was heard, the pack was upon them.
>In a fit of rage and panic the dark skinned woman with oriental features squirmed out from under the pile and cursed as she leveled a silver trinket at the woods.
>"You've got to be shitting me! I am not dying in this hellhole!"
>A minute movement of her finger and Sunset's ears were assaulted by the blast, it only happened twice, but it was a moment of deafness followed by a light pain and faint ringing.
>Had she the presence of mind multitudes of questions would be pouring from her mouth, but this was not the time nor place, as instead something else occupied her attention.
>That they metal trinket was clearly a weapon, it had struck the creature, but it was not effective, and if the continued cursing of the woman were any indication it wasn't functioning.
>However this soon was replaced by shock, for what must have been the hundredth time in the morning as the creature's torso burst into a mess of gore following a similar yet even mightier bang.
>In search for the cause all eyes settled on the young man, cradling his own weapon in hand, fresh smoke belching from the end.
>Not even glancing at them he spoke.
>"Please clear the zone of operations, I believe we have answers for each other and I would rather not spend that time playing doctor."
>"Also do not breath too deeply as while caesium is mildly toxic it is still toxic."
>As he spoke he set the brief case down and made ready for the rest of the pack.
>>
File: What da fuq.jpg (13KB, 250x199px) Image search: [Google]
What da fuq.jpg
13KB, 250x199px
>>30437998
And that's the first installment.
Bonus points to anyone who can name the other characters I described, more on the way. Comments and critique welcome. I'll get back on it as soon as I can, we'll see how work goes. Next, will I get started at a reasonable hour? Will the green actually be good? Will feelings of incompetence keep it from being completed? All these questions and more will be answered next time, on Sunset green, same bat-time, same bat-channel!
>>
>>30437982
>>30437986
>>30437992
>>30437998
What the fuck just happened?
>>
File: 1497734116621.jpg (173KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497734116621.jpg
173KB, 623x414px
>>30438084
All will be explained.
But in summation portals dropped several individuals in a forest inhabited by humanoid predators, they are non too pleased by this development. As our characters fled for their lives meeting up with each other, including our main character. The next installment will be his recollection of the previous events, which will be more cohesive as he actually knows what happened.

Not the best start I know but I know, I'm no practiced writer and my pacing needs work, but all will be explained.
Of note however I want to touch on the difference between weaponry of our characters.
The first fired a standard jacketed 9mm into the creature, as the story develops we will learn why this is ineffective, our main character however possess a more potent cartridge wth a cesium tip, for those not in the know cesium is rather unstable when exposed to water, the idea was this cartridge was developed as the final word in anti-personnel applications.
>>
File: 1495970258761.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495970258761.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>ywn get a hard on when she neihs out of nowhere

welp that one hit me where it hurt, but I'm thinking of Starlight, not Sunset.
>>
>>30437998
>>30437992
>>30437986
>>30437982
interesting
>>
File: 1456440582851.jpg (191KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456440582851.jpg
191KB, 512x512px
>>30437378
>She will never push you down the stairs
>>
>>30438451
k
>>
Writefriend's obviously got something special in store so let's keep it going
>>
File: Sunset_Shimmer.png (2MB, 9553x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Shimmer.png
2MB, 9553x10000px
>>30433145
Time for your checkup, little pony!
>>
File: 1420822466579.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420822466579.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
>>30441470
Indeed, but first I must attend to my yard. Soon friends.
>>
>>30437998
>You are tired.
>You are worn thin.
>You are under paid, over promoted, and over worked.
>You are Alexander Wilhelm Renee Coriolanus, named after the conqueror, the emperor of Prussia, France's greatest collaborator, and the character of a Shakespearean character.
>And who says government workers aren't creative?
>Well, technically you were a government worker now.
>The leader of the newly established Bureau of Inter-Dimensional Expeditions.
>Also you are the only member.
>Although considering the position was only established a month ago, after the rebellion of the thrice-damned Count Ravenhead.
>And after several most shocking discoveries came to light.
>It is likely Parliament will have to deliberate for a long time what assets should be allocated to the new bureau.
>Though in the case of invasion they would surely expedite the process, among other consequences.
>And for a post created by decree of His Majesty the Tyrant Himself no less!
>But now was not the time to be bitter over budgets and personnel.
>Now was the time to analyze.
>Among the artifacts lifted from the ruins of the Damnable Count were a myriad of devices, texts, schematics and more, all in your possession within the vault of the museum you had custody over.
>Of interest in particular was a small metal device, it was oblong and could fit in the hand easily, however its surface was dotted with buttons that had no labels yet were each clearly defined apart from each other in form and shape, and surely function however experimentation was out of the question, the last time you tried you discovered it's true power.
>To travel between worlds.
>Such a thing was only theory and fiction until you pick the bauble out of the rubble as a treasure.
>You should have destroyed it, had you known how.
>Alas, even with all the knowledge of science and technology in the world, the mysteries of the device, affectionately dubbed "The Clicker" eluded all.
>>
>>30443901
>and the character of a Shakespearean character
>and the character of a Shakespearean play
>>
File: 1474355300656.jpg (35KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1474355300656.jpg
35KB, 208x208px
>tfw you hit the wrong button and delete your progress
>>
File: 1436229829195.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1436229829195.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>30444077
Ok fellas here's the rundown, I had planned to deliver an actual update but I fucked up, now it's late and I need to sleep, busy day tomorrow, if all goes well I can give penitent updates. Hang in there, I can do this, I can.
>>
File: 13672319.jpg (39KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
13672319.jpg
39KB, 576x472px
>>30444993
>>
>>30444993
Ill have a number 9 large
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.