[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Be not afraid, Anon. The LORD has sent me to bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: An Ophan.jpg (644KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
An Ophan.jpg
644KB, 800x721px
>"Be not afraid, Anon. The LORD has sent me to bring you back to the Earth. You are not meant to be in Equestria."
>>
>>30431899
I plead for mercy then, oh mighty and just Ophan. Just turn me into salt, but let my remains stay here where I am finally at peace.
>>
>"Nope. You're upsetting the balance of Creation. Back you go."
>>
>>30431899
I go. If the good lord wants me back on earth then to earth I shall return. I would request to say goodbye first though.
>>
>>30431899
I ain't going back.
>>
>>30431899
You're not taking me dead, nor alive, jew wheel.
>>
File: SSG_profile1.png (899KB, 545x628px) Image search: [Google]
SSG_profile1.png
899KB, 545x628px
>>30431899
make me fgt
>>
>DIVINE INTERVENTION
>You are immediately returned to your home dimension
>For your defiance of the Lord, you are reincarnated as a possum
>>
>>30432753
>root around in garbage
>screech at people
well shit, ain't much different than now except I might have more chances of finding a mate.
>>
File: 18.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
18.gif
3MB, 640x360px
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, WHEELS!
>>
>>30431899
Ophanim are faggots! Seraphim are best waifu's!
>>
>>30432785
>waifuing divine messengers
You really are a glorious winged faggot.
>>
File: screaming.png (348KB, 950x920px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
348KB, 950x920px
>>30431899
Fuck off, your Angel wasn't even the best Angel
>>
>>30431899

Noble angel, am I needed? If not then I invoke my right to free will for I wish to stay, but in a way and manner that the Lord will approve of.
>>
>>30431899

>Twilight returns home after another adventure
>She finds a crowd gathered around her castle
>The assembled crowd's worried whispers tell her something bad has happened
>"What's happening? What's going on?" she asks the bystanders
>The ponies say nothing, instead lowering their head and moving aside
>The Princess finds her friends
>They are sad, lamenting the departure of a beloved friend
>"Pinkie...Rarity...Will somepony please tell me what's going on?" she asks panicked
>Starlight Glimmer steps forward
>She has a glowing letter hovering near her
>"Anon is no longer with us."
>Twilight is devastated
>She feels like she's falling
>"What...How?"
>Starlight takes a deep breath and almost chokes as she tries not to cry herself
>"There was a loud bang and a bright light in the sky. Many ponies were blinded temporarily and all fell to the ground in fear. Then came a booming voice. It said "Who will carry the sign of the cross? Who dares battle the saracen?". Trixie, Spike, Anon and I were hiding under the heavy kitchen table at the time. As soon as Anon heard the voice, he ran outside like a madman. We tried to hold him, but he pushed us back. We followed him and I caught a glimpse of the being that had called to him. It was powerful and a frightening sight, but Anon answered it's call with mad joy. He called it "Angel" and it called him "Crusader". With it's permission, Anon wrote a hasty letter and bode farewell. Again I tried to hold him, but again I couldn't. I told him "Crusader. Crusader, please take me with you". He said "Battle lies far to the east". I told him "Don't leave me alone", but he said "They're calling. I have to be there". I asked if we'll see him again. He said "No one knows who'll return."
>Twilight starts crying
>Unable to hold herself any longer, Starlight joins her
>And Pinkie, and Rarity, and everyone else
>>
>>30433995

>They loved that human guy, and someone took him away
>Twilight spent many a night reading Anon's letter again and again
>In it, Anon explained that he'd been sent to Equestria to have his will tested through temptation. With the angel's return his test is concluded. Now he is a footsoldier in the Lord's war against evil on earth
The letter concludes "Don't cry my friends. I am sure we will meet again, because Heaven is my final fate and Heaven is what I'd call the time I spent with you. Please be patient until then and remember me like I remember you."
>Twilight hugs the letter tightly and cries
>"I'm sorry...I can't not cry...."
>>
>>30433995
>>30434008
>religious crusader shit
>not meme crusader shit
neck yourself
>>
>>30434107

Do you even listen to Saxon, you double heathen?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
>>
B-But discord is the definition of imbalance
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.