[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be your reaction if the elements of harmony were used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Everything is totally fine.gif (643KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is totally fine.gif
643KB, 700x394px
What would be your reaction if the elements of harmony were used in the final boss fight in the movie?
>>
File: image.png (566KB, 1199x1228px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
566KB, 1199x1228px
>>30431840
Happy that they still mean something.
>>
>>30431840
Disappointment.
I want the final boss fight to be an actual fight, not another 'activate the muggufin to win' situation. We've seen that shit so many times in this show it's painful, for the movie it would be nice to have a legitimate win for the good guys by banding together with the friends they made on the way and the friends they already had.

Elements of Harmony can be involved if necessary, but they aren't allowed to be auto-win bullshit and I'm afraid that they writers don't know any other way to use them effectively.
>>
>>30431840
Confused because they would be retconning the tree of harmony if they did something like that.
>>
>>30431862
We could just disregard it as non-canon.
>>
>>30431840
Happy. I miss them.
>>
>>30431862
Not necessarily. It would just mean the movie takes place between S3 and S4.
>>
File: 1488885357074.png (409KB, 3000x3819px) Image search: [Google]
1488885357074.png
409KB, 3000x3819px
I hope that whatever they do they don't bring back the stupid rainbow power.
Luckily that's one thing we can trsut them with, they won't reuse shit to sell more.
>>
>>30431843
This
>>
>>30431840
Well that would confirm the movie isn't canon
>>
It'd trigger my autism and make me happy as fuck.

>implying all the guest stars aren't going to each represent an element somehow
>>
>>30432964
No seriously, think about it.

>Tempest: Magic
>Sexy Bird: Loyalty
>Capper: Honesty
>Princess Seahorse: Kindness
>Queen Seahorse: Generosity
>Sia: Laughter
>>
>>30431840
If it legitimately has to be used, then I want it to be something akin to their initial use in Friendship is Magic - Part Two, but refined into the higher quality animation. That'd just lead to some heavy-hitting nostalgia, and that would lead to tears.
>>
>>30431840
I'd be surprised cause that would be bad. It might as well be a regular season finale episode.

I'm actually expecting Twilight will revert back into a unicorn because she gives her wings to Starlight or something like that. Isn't that what everyone's expecting? I am.
>>
File: image.png (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
760KB, 1024x768px
>>30432857
Ayy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.