[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, due to life circumstances, I just got here. On a scale of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

File: 85647w238670.png (169KB, 482x286px) Image search: [Google]
85647w238670.png
169KB, 482x286px
Hi, due to life circumstances, I just got here. On a scale of 1 to 10, how big was the butthurt over this? How did /co/ react to MLP being the first 2D animated film in in 6 years?
>>
>>30431457
>MLP being the first 2D animated film in in 6 years?
The Long Way North and April And The Extraordinary World both came out in 2015
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-01_02-08-09.png (301KB, 529x505px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-01_02-08-09.png
301KB, 529x505px
I think the movie trailer looked very nice visually, I see no reason to get upset over it at all.
>>
>>30431457
Probably a light 4 on the butthurt due to some issues with CGI models in the trailer and disagreements over the quality of the animation. About 2/3 of the board are hyped, the rest aren't hugely optimistic.

/co/ reacted in almost exactly the same way as us in their stealth threads. Then Barneyfag found their threads and spammed the Tails comic until the threads were deleted by mods.
>>
>>30431457
Looks good to me. Thr villain is interesting also.
>>
Wasn't liking it until i saw the german version, some of those very obvious 3d models are embarassing though. It seems like the movie is hugely behind schedule.
>>
>>30431481
I'd put it lower, the trailer was pretty damned well recieved, 4 indicates near ambivilance.
about a 3 for the butthurt.
>>
>>30431470
I've never heard of either of those. What country were they released in?
>>
File: anthony-fantano.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-fantano.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
>>30431503
Fair, that's why I went with a "light" 4 but yeah, it was generally well received.
>>
>>30431523
That happen when you only watch and fap to pony.
>>
>>30431481
Seriously. Those 3D models were so bad looking, I'm wondering if it's a technical issue, like their textures didn't load? How the hell else could big-budget CG look so bad in the year 2017?
>>
>>30431457
great visuals, shit writing

just like the show
>>
>>30431470
>French movies
Literally never heard of them. Did they even get a worldwide release?
>>
>>30431544
But Anon, that's hilarious!
>>
>>30431457
God fucking dammit. I forgot to check the /co/ reaction to the trailer.
>>
ATROCIOUS fucking graphics, writing looking extremely generic and uninspired.
>>
>>30431769
>Long Way North was released theatrically in the US by Shout! Factory on September 30, 2016
>Gkids released the film [April and the Extraordinary World] in US in 2016, starting with a limited release in New York on 25 March 2016 and then to theaters nationwide on 8 April 2016

Also Song of the Sea was released just a year earlier and that is a very well known movie on /co/
>>
>>30431457
OPs pic is the face you make when you realize that even if ponies were real, they would find you just as despicable as people do.
>>
File: Flutterstrated.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterstrated.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>30432622
That's great, because I have some friends that even call me to go out.
So I guess if ponies are like them, then I can easily get my waifu.
>>
>>30431457
>how big was the butthurt
Pony shit is still banned in every other board but /trash/
>>
> ITT: movie shiling

I wish the janitors could start taking note of the IPs asociated to absurdly high praises and dedicated damage control so the mods could start mass banning the shills for good.
>>
>>30433409
Fuck off Lee
>>
>>30433447
First shill detected
>>
>>30433455
Go back to /v/, you turbo-autist.
>>
>>30432171
Why do people try to hate things? It's such a weird attitude.
>>
>>30433477
Yep, definitely a shill. And since the individual IP counter hasn't changed I know it's you.
>>
>>30433487
How would this mass shilling conspiracy never have been caught? If many people (let's say hundreds) have been paid to say good things like you suggest, someone would've opened up about it. Someone would have found the source ad or some receipt of 4chan shilling. Someone would have not been from 4chan and would cluelessly enter a real name or existing username linked to Hasbro instead of "Anonymous". Websites like twitter and reddit get legitimate paid shilling and there is actual evidence, receipts, bot programs that will give you 1000 likes/upvotes/facebook page suggestions and so on, so fear of shilling comes from garbage sites like that. But 4chan can't do that so simply, it isn't formatted so you can get an advertisement inbetween every 100 posts.

Of course we can pick out individuals who might be pro-Hillary Clinton on /pol/ or pro-Apple on /g/ and post the same copypasta over and over again, but this is 4chan, people like barneyfag prove individuals can just be incredibly autistic with contrarian beliefs. Any collaboration between multiple individuals like you suggest would simply be exposed really really fast by someone on the inside. As someone who used to be a retarded conspiracy theorist and ironically converted by /x/ to a reasonable person, the bigger the conspiracy the quicker it would be exposed.

-t. Shill
>>
>>30433698
Explain how it is fine to blindly praise a thing that hasn't come out yet even.
It isn't, so your arguments and bullshit don't hold.
Yet people here blinly praise everything some even saying "current season is the best season ever" even in the first fucking episode. It is non sensical and absurd anybody would claim a season or movie is best of all time WHEN IT IS NOT EVEN DONE OR AIRED YET.
>>
>>30433839
Explain how it is fine to blindly shit on a thing that hasn't come out yet even.
It isn't, so your arguments and bullshit don't hold.
Yet people here blinly shit on everything some even saying "current season is the worst season ever" even in the first fucking episode. It is non sensical and absurd anybody would claim a season or movie is worst of all time WHEN IT IS NOT EVEN DONE OR AIRED YET.
>>
/mlp/ took it the exact same way /mlp/ takes everything, which is by memeing and shitposting about everything and anything they could take from it. /v/irgins got buttblasted by the 3D, glimfags were buttblasted by the fact that their wife is just a background pony so they tried to ruin everything for everyone, and rararafags are pissed by ANOTHER love interest coming the way of their slut.

And /co/ actually is kind of optimistic about it, to be honest. At least, the genuine people commenting about it want to see it and want it to succeed, but there obviously was a fair share of 'wtf ponies REEEEE' etc

It was a good day
>>
File: 1472935072188.png (66KB, 320x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472935072188.png
66KB, 320x150px
>>30433862
Oh great, no reply and just shitposting.
You shills are always like this aren't you? when confronted you always just post a shitpost and then everybody can forget about it.
>>
>>30433839
Just fuck off already
Why are you still here?
>b-because I got nowhere else to go
Then fucking grow up and stop acting like another 16yo /b/tard, faggot
>>
>>30433884
Great just more shitposting.
You never stop.
>>
File: 1498602551112.png (301KB, 543x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498602551112.png
301KB, 543x555px
>>30433889
>I hate people that have a different opinion than my own and call them shills
>Even tho I stay in a place where everyone has a different opinion than my own
>But it's okay, someday they'll see the light
Fucking underages I swear
>>
http://techrights.org/2008/12/27/microsoft-shills-aka-te-secrets/
Watch the thread misteriously die or be ignored after proof is posted, the usual.
http://imgur.com/a/Xscau
Ea caught
>>
File: 1472216069308.jpg (8KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
1472216069308.jpg
8KB, 269x188px
>>30433900
You forgot to call me autistic too. Maybe that way you fit in.
>>
File: my mom says faggots go to hell.jpg (183KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
my mom says faggots go to hell.jpg
183KB, 762x785px
>>30433913
Well that's a given if you're here
>>
File: 1473444924186.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
1473444924186.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30433920
At least I know the money I make doesn't come from being a lying scumbag.
>>
File: 1418608832278.png (154KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1418608832278.png
154KB, 736x736px
>>30433940
No indeed, you're not even paid for being one
>>
>>30433940
taking coins from behind your mother's couch and cashing in benefits cheques doesn't count as "making money"
>>
>>30433979
>hahaha he is a basement dweller that lives from his parents money
You would love everybody here was like that, won't you?
>>
File: ms paint comic coca cola pepsi.png (107KB, 1061x837px) Image search: [Google]
ms paint comic coca cola pepsi.png
107KB, 1061x837px
>>30433906
Former conspiracy theorist here, I'm well aware shilling exists outside of 4chan, I watched these videos some months ago that covered those venues pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
All this evidence, including the microsoft stuff you posted, proves my point that if such a shilling conspiracy existed, it WILL get exposed. Reddit is formatted in a way that can get a program to vote up or down depending on key words. 4chan? Not so much. On other sites, you can buy fake accounts. 4chan doesn't have accounts.

Shilling exists, you proved that. But you haven't proved it exists on this site. Please point to me for the 4chan version of https://upvotes.club/, a real website to buy reddit upvotes and control. As Occam's razor suggests, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be considered the most likely. Your hypothesis assumed way too much which gives you a large burden of proof. My hypothesis is that individuals working alone have beliefs opposite to your own about MLP, and like to share them on a board dedicated to the subject, without payment. We can agree to disagree.
>>
>>30434251
My evidence proves that shilling exists, it is not easy to bring it all to light because you know there is too much on the line.
Coca cola used to dispose of faggots that protested outside of their factories, if you didn't knew.
Companies can get away with it specially here simply because no one polices it.
So while there is a good chance users are retards as usual, there is also a chance of companies sending people all over to ensure that those retards do their work for free.
If you throw a snowball from a cliff, there is a higher chance of it becoming massive on the way down, than waiting for it to happen by itself.
>>
>>30434299
Companies are pretty scary, I used to want to be a journalist and try to be a Muckraker like Samuel Hopkins Adams, and although it's just my old paranoid self I do feel like modern journalism being the shitshow it is might be getting influenced to be like that to create disinformation and distract from the spooky stuff. But, I try to remain optimistic (or pessimistic depending on how you view it) and remember our world is run by retards who could never get away with that type of stuff without getting exposed, especially with the technology the common man has compared to the 1920's. Avoid Kafkatrapping and have a good day my fellow insecure brethren.
>>
File: IMG_6824.gif (651KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6824.gif
651KB, 320x240px
>>30435120
>>
>>30434251
Are you living under a rock?
Ebul Interwebz trolls who are fault President Trump became a president convinced millenials and a lot more people that shilling is actually a thing but they called it "astroturfing".

It's like the syphilis experiments or MK now. Arguing AGAINST it makes you look a retard.
>>
>>30433882
How to post on /mlp/ or literally anywhere else on this site

>Don't argue
>If someone has a point just bullet-time that shit and dodge
>If someone likes something you don't, call them a shill/dick sucker/ass kisser etc.
>Be stubborn as fuck
>Be based as fuck
>Be retarded as fuck

Seriously, I'm not the other guy, but you need to calm down, because both of you are wrong. You shouldn't praise/hate something blindly before it even releases. Now both of you go to your rooms, you've been very bad faggots.

>inb4 he responds with another snarky response calling me a shill because he can't think of a counter argument even though i never once stated my opinion of the movie
>>
>>30435756
I no longer care.
It is futile anyways, if there are shills or not, people will always fall for their shit.
>>
>>30433698
Jim himself has said he browses this place to see what's being said about the series.

We also know he says nothing but pure praises about his work and constantyry tries to fight back each and every trace of criticism he finds (both valid and trolling varieties) using the same arguments over and over again.
>>
>>30437133
Really? When did he say that?
>>
>>30435756
>You shouldn't praise/hate something blindly before it even releases.
But it's fun to say concepts are neat or shit. Either way >>30436012 is right though. Anons on both end of that spectrum between everyone being a shill and everyone hating the show being Faustards make discussing anything on the board difficult.
A Perfect Pear was a weird instance where they were either out of things to say or too drowned out to have an effect on anything. Maybe the movie can do something like that too if we're lucky.
>>
>>30433487
>since the individual IP counter hasn't changed I know it's you.
>>>30433698
Or he could have made any of the various other posts in this thread.
Ip counter was a mistake. It brought out the stupid in people.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.