[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only sane one left on this entire board who thinks this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (213KB, 1536x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1536x1432px
Am I the only sane one left on this entire board who thinks this "movie" is a disgusting steaming pile of dog shit?
>>
No, but you can go group with the rest of the doomsayers who only stick around for greentext.
>>
>hating fun THIS MUCH
>>
>>30421476
No I too think the movie is going to be shit.
>>
>implying horse cartoons in general are anything but a steaming pile of shit.
idk what you were hoping for lmao...
>>
No, i even like the show but this ugly crap makes me cringe.
>>
File: 1449373485593.jpg (25KB, 234x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449373485593.jpg
25KB, 234x400px
>>30421476
The movie has potential, but I agree that I'm not feeling any particular hype.

It looks like it'll be so-so. Pretty fun but nothing special.
>>
>AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO-

No. You're never the only one. Fuck off.
I don't like it either
>>
File: laughing-emoji-clipart-1.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-emoji-clipart-1.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>30421476

This cartoon was dogshit from the getgo. People only latched onto it because it was a good way to piss other people off. The joke has worn off, people don't care anymore, the cartoon was never good, the movie will bomb, etc.

Move on with your pathetic lives.
>>
>>30421645
What the hell are you even doing here?
>>
This film is kind of what i expected, but much better animation.

The fault is that the film is taking no risks and it is coming off really underwhelming as a result.
>>
>>30421645
t. Lee
>>
>>30421660

I stopped by today to laugh at you people since there was a trailer for a gay ass movie or something and I know some people here are actually excited for it because they're legit retarded. I even made a thread. Here.

>>30421567
>>
>>30421476
>is
it hasn't come out yet. it is nothing so far.
you're basically a nigger
>>
>>30421660
There were some pony threads up on /co/ yesterday talking about the trailer. Caused a bit of salt for whatshisname and his personal tongue-bather.
>>
>>30421681

I know nothing about that nor did I have anything to do with it, nor do I give a shit. /co/ is just as bad as this board.
>>
I'm not saying it's going to be 10/10 but I'm not saying it's going to be awful. right now from what we know? It looks like it's just going to suffer from being way too rushed with all the celebrity voice actors.
>>
>>30421692
It's going to be shit, anon. Don't lie to yourself. Nothing anyone can do can bring back the magic that was 2010-2012.
>>
Yes.
So maybe you should gtfo and find other faggots to hate shit together instead of making these threads.
>>
>>30421476
Looks like one of those old Disney cartoon movies. Nostalgic animation, but the quality is probably like those obscure sequels no one ever mentions like Lion King 2 or Aladin 2.
>>
I think the movie is just going to be a brief flash in the pan sort of thing.
>>
>>30421688
So you're from /v/?
>>
File: scale.jpg (6KB, 140x210px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
6KB, 140x210px
If the furries and celebrities cameos weren't enough to forewarn you that this movie will be absolute cancer, I don't know what to tell you.

This movie won't be Wreck It Ralph tier.

It won't even be Minions tier.

It's going to be a clusterfuck cash-in of puke.

The only effect will be to make bronies hate hollywood and a reminder of how many people hate bronies.
>>
>>30421645
any show that has weird al, John de Lancie and William Shatner as fans can't be bad.
>>
>>30421681
Post some of those threads? I wanna see them.
>>
Fucking lazy 3D
>>
omg its cancer
>>
>first 2D feature film to get a major cinematic release since Princess and the Frog
You better go see it
I am fucking sick of nothing but 3D CG cancer every single goddamn year.
>>
File: gay_out_of_ten.gif (3MB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
gay_out_of_ten.gif
3MB, 610x342px
Whole thread is b8. Saged hidden and reported.
>>
File: 1403488716914.jpg (78KB, 650x606px) Image search: [Google]
1403488716914.jpg
78KB, 650x606px
>>30421476
This movie is being one of the most divisive things recently.
At least, it would be if everyone wasn't sucking its dick.

It seems most of the people who still watch the show do so because they're pure shit eaters with now quality control.
And then if you say its shit you're branded a fan of the fandom who doesn't even watch the show because god forbid I still hold opinions.

I can't wait for the movie to make its unremarkable impact and be blown over show we can just get back to the actual show.
People getting hype over that trailer seriously makes me question the anons I share an imageboard with
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 1264x1170px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 1264x1170px
>>30421645
Entirely wrong, and from that image I can already tell you're an ironic memer millenial twitterfag. Go back summershitter, you're not welcome here.
>>
File: Smug Asuka.jpg (8KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Asuka.jpg
8KB, 248x233px
>>30423224
>And yet it still has CGI
>>
>>30421665
Pretty much this. At least Equestria Girls dared to be different. This feels just barely above"Generic Disney movie" tier.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.