[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, almost everyone on this board seems to be disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Twiggles.png (198KB, 971x972px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggles.png
198KB, 971x972px
Recently, almost everyone on this board seems to be disappointed with the show, it doesn't seem to be meeting their expectations.
So tell me anon, what do you expect from MLP?
>>
>>30421221
S7 has been pretty good so far actually
>>
I like the show and I'm excited for the movie, but what do I know?
>>
>>30421221
More cucking.
>>
>>30421221
because their millennials.
>>
>>30421221
Actually we like s7
>>
>>30421253
>their
hey stay in school, k?
>>
>>30421221
What are you talking about? People have been calling the newest episode one of the best of the whole series.

The main problem is bad episodes in earlier seasons were just kinda meh-tier bad (with exception of a few) while bad episodes in later seasons are borderline unwatchable.
>>
>>30421281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

No thanks
>>
>>30421221
I've been loving season 7.
>>
>>30421221
To tell us what's canon.
>>
>>30421304
Well, that's just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Next time, just post Pink Floyd
>>
File: 1452561422601.gif (411KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452561422601.gif
411KB, 380x380px
>>30421304
is that supposed to be funny?
>>
>>30421353
>Dumbest Thing

Please Explain

>Next time, just post Pink Floyd

Why?
>>
>>30421221
I like this season, there are a few bad episodes but the majority are good
>>
>>30421364
Your Gif is broken.

I thought it had some jokes.
>>
>>30421221
What do I expect from MLP? Cute horses doing cute horse things. So far not disappointed.
>>
>>30421221
There's nothing the show could really do in its current state to meet my expectations. That said, I cant imagine suddenly ridding myself of them either since it would make me a DB/EQD-tier tard who can only see good things no matter what transpires.
>>
>>30421383
>Your Gif is broken.
It's not.
>>
>>30421253
Reminder that millenials are the product of their homes, and that the previous generation fucked up the best age America had going for it in a long time.
>>
>>30421410
are you is not the academic system/Obama era democrats?
>>
>>30421221
More ponies.
>>
>>30421221
Also arguing that S7 hasn't been awful. There've been a few missteps in my eyes - perhaps surprisingly since I'm a Royal Sisters-fag, I didn't really enjoy a Royal Problem at all - but compared to the strikingly lackluster S5 and S6, it's been a notable tick up.

That said, to answer OP's question:
> I expect littles horses doing little horse things, in little horse ways.
> I expect rational and believable characters interacting and developing in equally rational and believable ways
> I expect a solidly-built fantasy world setting with a broad and unique spread of lore and depth to it
> I expect the show to build on its by now seven-year-long run and call back to earlier features and stories that have been told.

Right now, none of those are being solidly delivered on. Some are being delivered hit and miss (rational and believable characters, little horses, calling back to earlier stuff) while others are being skipped entirely (as likely to get something that contradicts earlier material, horse-ways are seen as often as slapped in human-ways, lore is an utter shitshow).

Hence why I'm still here: The show still has much to appeal to me, but at the same time I can't ignore that it's lost so much of what appealed to me.
>>
>>30421369
>Please explain
It's dumb because I can't tell what it's meant to be, is it meant to be funny? Because for me, it failed at that. Is it meant to be a warning on what society might become if we allow SJW's to take over? in that case it's dumb for a couple of reasons, the first being that only a few people think like that, and the second being that the people who think like that are generally uneducated people who have gotten nowhere in life, and will continue to get nowhere.
It was also boring, you knew what was going to happen from the moment the answer to 1+1 was gender equality.
>Why?
Considering your post was about not going to school, I expected you to post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U and you should be posting it instead of what you did, because Pink Floyd is actually good.
>>
>>30421444
>It was also boring, you knew what was going to happen from the moment the answer to 1+1 was gender equality.

Your a liberal aren't you?
>>
>>30421444
isn't Another Brick in the Wall overdone.
>>
>>30421444
>generally uneducated people who have gotten nowhere in life, and will continue to get nowhere
prove it.
>>
>>30421477
you're*
>>
>>30421477
I'm not, and I don't see what my political views have to do with this.
Also, check your spelling before posting in some sort of discussion, it makes your point much weaker when there are spelling mistakes present
>>30421490
Probably, but I still like it, and prefer it to what was posted
>>30421500
How would you like me to prove it?
>>
>>30421418
>are you is not the academic system/Obama era Democrats?
Can you clarify here? As it is, your post makes no sense. Is this a meme?
>>
>>30421561
Pretty sure he meant to type "are you sure it's not ..."
Though I'm not entirely clear how it's even possible to fuck up a post that badly
>>
>>30421546
>How would you like me to prove it?

Do what you think is best.
>>
>>30421568
>>30421561

this.
>>
>>30421546
>Probably, but I still like it, and prefer it to what was posted

Why?

How a Pink Floyd music video better then modern educashun.
>>
File: 1491576544858.jpg (51KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1491576544858.jpg
51KB, 1000x668px
Only the first post in this thread is about the show.
>>
>>30421546
Please ignore him as it clear that he's trying to start a flame war.
>>
>>30421605
this, mods pls
>>
>>30421221
S7 is better than both S5&6.
>>
>>30421604
Apart from the reasons I have provided for disliking the video, I also like Pink Floyd.
There were a grand total of 2 reactions to the video, and none of the were positive
>>
>>30421619
why?
>>
>>30421353
>Pink Floyd

never heard of theme.
>>
>>30421589
Ah, my bad.
I would say no. The decline began somewhere before the 1990s. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all contributed to the downfall of our best era.
Also, Obama and friends aren't exactly millenials, are they?
>>
>falling for the shitposters' memes
why is nu-/mlp/ so... new?
>>
I've really enjoyed season 7.
>>
Season 7 has been pretty good so far. People just like to bitch
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.