[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless horsefucker. Where can I watch season 7 on mobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

Homeless horsefucker. Where can I watch season 7 on mobile while i steal wifi?
>>
>>30421179
iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Pony/Episodes
https://xxnightmaremoonxx.de/vweb/?page_id=79&page=2
>>
>is homeless
>is wasting time on ponies rather than, I dunno, getting on top of the whole "being homeless" problem
>>
File: 1483059843733.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1483059843733.png
581KB, 779x806px
>>30421179
Fuck off and die you smelly hobo
>>
>>30421179
Starbucks but they'll call the cops if they see you out there not buying nothing.
>>
>>30421211
I actually have it figured out I'm just waiting for a date to come. It's one of the only things that makes me happy.
Also.
>Is on pony board wasting time
>Still finds time to lecture others.
>>
>>30421212
It's not my fault mom ran out of tendies.
>>
>>30421230
I sit next to my Starbucks all the time without them doing anything to me. I see even have a box of Little Caesars cheesy bread and they do fuck all while I eat and watch videos.
Course, I do it on my mobile network, so that may be why they don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1498589351130.jpg (46KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498589351130.jpg
46KB, 746x600px
>>30421207
Thanks anon.
>>
>>30421239

Fair enough anon, but you're hitting a false equivalency while trying to hammer home that appeal to hypocrisy.

See, I'm not homeless, and my finances are at an acceptable point where I can have time to waste. You, on the other hand, clearly need to not waste time, and work out whatever financial clusterfuck you've got going on. Ponies are for people with time to waste, not those clinging to the bottom rung.
>>
File: 1494994336630.png (316KB, 1226x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1494994336630.png
316KB, 1226x1019px
Get a job hippie.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (23KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
23KB, 250x171px
>>30421298
Sorry anon I forgot ponies aren't for poor people. An like I said it's all figured out. I'm staying in a shelter rn and got lots of free gibs. I'm leaving the state soon to be with family and it's gonna work out. But thanks for the concern anyway. depression is real out here though. I'm just looking for an escape while I wait
>>
>>30421317
Being poor is a choice anon. We all fun the same race, we all have equal opportunity. Why should I be concerned that you choose to be poor?
By the way, I have depression, too. So fuck off with that excuse.
>>
>>30421346
Run*
>>
>>30421346
Dude are you triggered? I've seen people barley clinging to life out here everyday. Seen homeless steal from homeless. Watched a guy with a stab wound leaking blood everywhere scream for help. You don't understand, the shit people do to their fellow man it's disgusting. Some of them are really nice people too. I've never met people more willing to help you or except you then on the street. They have no bias because you're like them and have nothing. I won't go into details about what happened to me. But why are you depressed? You wake up everyday and can take a shower, browse /MLP/ with your coffee before work and you know where you are sleeping tonight. Try actually living with nothing and tell me it's a choice. Sometimes shit just happens to good people and I see it everyday. World is a cold place we all might be dead tomorrow. So let me watch my horse show without getting all 'his' up yet bootstraps'
>>
File: +you.png (215KB, 900x230px)
+you.png
215KB, 900x230px
>>30421346
>>
http://phanact.com/poni/index.php

Not sure if everything is up to date but it's all HD. Also I think it's ONLY a mobile site but I haven't checked in a bit.
>>
>>30421467
Still a good resource. Thanks anon.
>>
>>30421346
Not everyone is born with rich connected parents.
Mine could barely pay there bills, when the food stamps ran out I would ride my bike (that I found in a junk yard) to the next town over and steal from grocery stores.
I hated it but I did what I had to do to survive.
I would always come back thinner after summer break due to starving, none of my cloths fit and they all had holes and stains in them.
>>
>>30421179
I remember you. Weren't you the one that said that you go from place to place, charging your phone to keep in touch with /mlp/?
>>
>>30421560
No actually. Makes me sad their are more. Hope that anon got help.
>>
>>30421524
That sounds horrible man. Hope you don't have to do that anymore. With the way cops treat me I wouldn't want to even attempt to steal. It's basically illegal to be homeless here. They chase you everywhere because their is no crime here and they are bored.
>>
>>30421572
Goddamn. Wherever that fucker is, I hope he's doing fine. As for you, good luck, and enjoy the link for this season that the anon posted, faget
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.