[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>G-good thing the movie isn't canon, because then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: %22_S1E19.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
%22_S1E19.png
675KB, 1280x720px
>G-good thing the movie isn't canon, because then furries would be can-
>>
i mean really, griffons and like, ember, too. the only thing that *wouldn't* fit in would be people at this point.
>>
File: 250.png (71KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
250.png
71KB, 250x318px
>>30420025
no kidding, but autists will be autists.
>>
>>30420080
Glad thing there's not a spinoff invol-
>>
File: Dogfucksgiven.png (144KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
Dogfucksgiven.png
144KB, 500x329px
>Brutish ugly Orc/Dog-like cave monsters in ragged jackets who partially walk on two legs at times
>Dashing suave Cat-men in stylish jackets making Dreamworks faces who always stand on two legs

I don't really care if there are "furries" in canon or any of that shit, but you can't tell the difference between these two you're an idiot.
>>
>>30420219
>stylish jacket
It's literallt patched up to shit. He's an alleycat.
>>
Come on, Capper is super furry. The Diamond Dogs don't have that kind of appeal.

Besides, what higher ground are you even claiming? You like watching pastel ponies take dick, sometimes human.
>>
>>30420270
The high collar and the way he holds it implies otherwise and even if he is then fuck it: he's Tramp, Oliver Twist, Aladdin or any generic "lovable rogue" who lives on the streets

>>30420280
This. i don't give a fuck what's furry or isn't but the cat clearly has furry-bait appeal and to deny that shit is retarded.
>>
>>30420315
What you're saying is that Capper makes the jacket look stylish. And he sure as fuck does.

And Diamond Dogs are still furry which is the point of bringing them up. Their jackets aren't even that bad and some of them go around wearing armor.
>>
File: PrincessGlim.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessGlim.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
>>30421686
Wrong, sweetie.
Go look at your average furry art. They're literally just recolored humans with some superficial animal bits and funny noses. The Diamond Dogs don't fit into the furry aesthetic, they're far more ape-like for that.
>>
ITT we move the goalposts
>>
>>30420025
can we not deny half of us are ex-furries who just didn't like being associated with queer baits and fags?
>>
File: yl78c.png (201KB, 769x1039px) Image search: [Google]
yl78c.png
201KB, 769x1039px
>>30420270
He's still stylish as fuck.

He's probably the stereotype that comes from low status but still strives to be charming and sophisticated as if of high class.
>>
File: Perfection.jpg (25KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.jpg
25KB, 300x223px
>>30421716
Sorry, kiddo, but they're still furry. If Sonic gets to be grouped in with furries, then Diamond Doggos go there, too.
>>
>>30423541
Who links sonic with furries beyond their mutual autism?
>>
>>30420025
Nigga, the diamond dogs look like weird dog headed gorillas with barely any human characteristics, they're about as "furry" as Spike.
>>
If you take the animal out of a furry, you're left with a human. If you take the dog out of diamond dogs, you're left with some freakish kobold things. My sister's a furry, and I always have to have these kind of arguments with her. Iron Will is a Minotaur, it gets a pass because it's referential of Greek mythological creatures. A werewolf isn't a furry, but it becomes one when it puts on jeans and starts smirking at you, probably with the jeans undone and a wolf cock sticking out. If you think diamond dogs are furry, then you probably think lamias and harpies are too, and have difficulty passing comprehension tests.
>>
>>30423695
Now what about
>>30420111
>>
>>30423734
For that I have no argument, Iron Will is pretty fucking furry, but he only had like five minutes of screen time and was mostly forgotten afterwards so I can live with it.
>>
>>30423734
Not him, but it's a Minotaur. Literally an anthro bull-man. Just because it's anthropomorphized doesn't necessarily mean furry.
>>
>>30423727
> A werewolf isn't a furry
>except if it puts on clothes and does sexual things
Werewolves are, by fact of being /were/ wolves, furry.

If you take the dog outta diamond dogs you get Popeye with downs.
>>
an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

that's the actual definition of furry. By all accounts, Diamond Dogs and dragons are technically "furry" characters. In reality, however, these characters aren't really embraced by the furry community, because the furry community prefers cuter, fluffier animals. Diamond dogs are ugly as sin, and dragons are often crude, mean, and nasty.

though you'd probably also have some major autist who claims to be otherkin with a diamond dog
>>
>>30423727
If you take the furry out of Capper you get a man with fetal alcohol syndrome. All anthro animals are furry, your sister is right, you're retarded.
>>
>>30424547
not him, but you still got a man. the fact that he stands completely upright is pretty fucking stupid. and much more anthro than a minotaur (which is meant to stand upright) and diamond dogs which are hunched over with non-human proportions.
>>
>>30424664
If he didn't have cat legs he couldn't stand upright. His legs are fucking tiny.
>>
>>30420025
Always thought the middle doggo has more cat like features
>>
>>30423727
>A werewolf isn't a furry, but it becomes one when it puts on jeans and starts smirking at you, probably with the jeans undone and a wolf cock sticking out. If you think diamond dogs are furry, then you probably think lamias and harpies are too, and have difficulty passing comprehension tests.

This.

People in this are confusing "anything that's anthro" with "things that are suggestive in nature"

Capper is furry bait, and all the rule34 he'll get will prove this even though it's obvious
>>
>>30424492
>Ember
>not embraced by the furry community

You'd stick your dick in that dragon, admit it
>>
>>30423541
Wow, talk about perfect autismo there famalan.
>>
I hope the Diamond Dogs appear in the show again at some point. They were fun.
>>
>>30425353
Their appearance and their actions is what propelled Rarity from snobby irritating bitch in the eyes of most people to the graceful, intelligent yet also strong no-nonsense pony among the main six. Suited for success then highlights her generosity(almost to a fault) for her friends and her will to please(to a fault) her friends no matter how awful their taste in fashion is. Without the DD, we wont have the hard-hat with a ribbon wearing, gem hunting pony that we have today.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.