[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"We used all our funding on the awkward shadowing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>"We used all our funding on the awkward shadowing and to hire big name VAs"
>>
File: blimp.png (1MB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
blimp.png
1MB, 1360x765px
>>30419484
>>
Why couldn't they have just rotoscoped it?
>>
>>30419484
>Entire movie has beautiful animation.
>People keep nitpicking on that one airship.

Why?
>>
>>30419532
The big airship of destruction and doom is what the boys will obsess over
>>
File: 1484257777056.jpg (45KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
1484257777056.jpg
45KB, 728x635px
>>30419484
Fuck man, I really miss playing that game
>>
>>30419532

Can you show me an example of this beautiful animation? 'Cause the entire trailer had some really awful shading.
>>
At least it's not Berserk tier.
>>
>>30419564
Not him, but

>someone talks about the animation (movement of the characters)
>someone else brings up something about post processing effects, colors, anything but the movement as if they're correlated
>>
>>30419591

I'm talking about the whole, not simply movement. The animation might've been fluid, but the "post-processing effects" were distracting as fuck. To say nothing of how inconsistent the new designs are.
>>
Apparently this is how the Movie would have looked in around March, when they sent clips to the company that makes the trailer.
>>
>>30419532
>beautiful animation
What trailer did you watch?
>>
>>30419484
Best Spyro
>>
>>30419564
I would, but I don't help namefags. Matter of principle.
>>
>>30419564
nope, sorry
>>
>>30419532
>>Entire movie has beautiful animation.
>Said after a 1:30 trailer with choppy and uneven animation.
Are you even trying?
>>
>>30419532
There isn't enough LSD in the world to call that animation even "good"
>>
>>30419551
Just play it again faggot
>>
File: Albatross.jpg (521KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Albatross.jpg
521KB, 1600x1200px
>>
I have a sudden urge to play Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>30419532
>Why do people keep complaining about the most unbelievably bad part of the trailer?
>>
>>30419569
DO NOT Even bring THIS UP!!!!!!!!
>>
They used cheap 3D on purpose because it looks like plastic, which is what the toys are made out of. Hasbro is hoping it will increase sales of the toys because kids will think they look JUST like they came out of the movie.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.