[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about the pony dreams you've had > inb4 boohoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 23

File: 18913153.png (296KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
18913153.png
296KB, 1024x931px
Tell us about the pony dreams you've had

> inb4 boohoo I never remember my dreams
>>
File: 2mcy72MQPZE.png (225KB, 1000x1035px) Image search: [Google]
2mcy72MQPZE.png
225KB, 1000x1035px
>>30419132
I never had a pony dream
>>
A few nights ago I dreamed I was a pony correctional officer. Starlight was in my office, shackled and wearing an ankle monitor, and bawling because her sentence had apparently been remanded. I gave her the option of either thirty lashes in the public square or horn amputation.

She chose the lashes. Her back looked like beef jerky by the time I was done.
>>
>>30419132
Haven't had one in a long time, but a few years back I had a dream were I was hanging out with the humanized mane 6 (non-EqG) in a mall before putting on a diving suit and jumping into a murky swamp like indoor pool to look for glowing green radioactive sticks.

I have odd dreams, that one was honestly fairly mundane compared to some of the other shit I've had.
>>
>>30419132
It wasn't a pony dream, but I dreamt I was out in a snow-covered forest with my old friends, and I remember seeing Starlight and Trixie laughing by a pond. I think they were on a date.
>>
>dream in hanging out with my friend
>she gets on her bed
>turns into rainbow dash
>wat
>can't resist urge to fuck her
>feelsgoodman
>hear someone entering the house downstairs
>she says we have to stop
>cockblocked by dream
>she jerks me off the rest of the way though
>wake up angry I did not cum inside
>>
File: 1498664998661.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498664998661.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>30419132
I've had a couple lucid dreams with Twilight in the past, but in my most recent one I was at the mall with the Mane 6, Spike, Starlight and Trixie.

Nothing exciting happened but it was still comfy.
>>
>>30419132
Is something lewd about to happen?
>>
>>30419132
Twilight created a time loop that duplicates herself every time she goes back in time and the older copies of her that have been stuck in the time loop for aeons lost their minds and the more recent versions of Twilight have to go back in time to undo the time loop they're stuck in while dealing with their own past future selves before they go mad as well from the futility of it and their eternal fate.

It was a fun, convoluted time loop dream that resulted from reading way too much fimfiction. During that week off that I spent every waking moment of my life reading fimfiction, I had narrated pony dreams every night.
>>
>>30419169
>no infibulation
>>
File: 1392846192097.png (94KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392846192097.png
94KB, 638x600px
>>30419217
As the author, this meme needs to stop right now.
>>
>>30419132
I remember a few years ago about a part of a dream i had where Applejack was debating about marrying Rarity to help "save the farm" or something like that. Strangely, the fact that they were both girls was never brought up. She had a whole musical number about it.
>>
>>30419132

Dash was flying around doing tricks, napping, working, eating, etc., just doing her everyday routine. Every now and then there was a small flash of light and a strange noise.

Turns out it was Scootaloo spying on her and taking pictures with a camera. Dash then found Scootaloo schlicking to the pictures, and Dash forced Scootaloo to eat her out as punishment.
>>
>>30419132
I've had dreams where I've fucked Pinkie and Rarity, on separate nights. Don't remember the details, though, just that I came buckets.
>>
>>30419132
I was a random khaki male pony
I was in some sort of court room, and people were asking me to make decisions regarding a war going on, I made a choice (dont remember what) and it ended with a ton of other ponies dead, then I saw a nuke exploding and it was just tearing ponies up and I saw this family screaming and crying before they were ripped to shreds, woke up after that.

I was pinkamena, and I was trotting along and I fell into a hole, shattering my legs, blood coating me. I can't get out. Dash flies overhead and one of her feathers starts falling into the hole. I need that feather. My legs are too damaged and I'm crying in pain, I just can't seem to reach the feather.

Anyways both of those dreams sucked, that's why I've been trying to lucid dream so my brain will stop pranking me.
>>
File: r63 treehugger.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r63 treehugger.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>30419132
>I never remember my dreams
Well it's true, asshole.

Unless being high counts, that's literally dreaming with your eyes open
>>
File: 1477413459583.jpg (42KB, 671x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477413459583.jpg
42KB, 671x576px
>>30419132
>Be Scootaloo
>RD is celebrating becoming a new Equestrian diplomat by getting smashed as all hell, so I decide to steal a few drinks from her and join in
>All the partying stops and RD has to go to some super important meeting while nursing a hangover
>Turns out Queen Chrysalis revived the dead body of Princess Luna and is using our own deceased ruler against us
>Ponyville has to be evacuated as changelings rain from the skies and zombie Luna burns down houses
>The townsfolk hide in the forests, where griffons and deer seem to live, as well
>The new community goes swell, new friendships are made and all three races use their collective might and the hiding spots in the forest to ambush any scouting changeling groups
>The queen and zombie Luna finally find the main camp, and they've brought backup
>The battle is pretty even, both sides losing a lot of soldiers
>Then Twilight Sparkle is killed by a wayward magic missle
>Queen Chrysalis zombifies her corpse and combines her with Luna
>Entire camp is wiped out by the alicorn amalgamate shortly after
>>
>>30419252
sounds cute. please tell us more
>>
>>30419132
I had a dream were all the artists who left came back, and the community had a second rise.
>>
I become BonBon, and a shimmyfag kept trying to get me to kill myself by jumping off a cliff
>>
Speaking of dreams, who remembers Safe Haven? Whatever happened to the Anon who posted about her?
>>
I'm mexican and I will tell my first dream whit ponys in spanish. :v

>ser yo
>estar pilotando un helicóptero del GTA IV en el aereopuerto de GTA V
>Las Main 6 estaban ahí esperandome
>Les disparó
>No mueren
>aterrizo y salgo del helicóptero
>Me dicen algo (ya lo olvide)
>Despues me dan ganas de salir del aereopuerto y Rainbow Dash me persigue

>end
>>
>>30419132
I dreamt about this like 5 times, I'm in a house, with the woods behind my house and I live with EQG Fluttershy we never talk but she smiles at me and we both walk in woods with two dogs then I wake up then in the morning when everyone leaves I play my video games trying to forget pause the game halfway through it and start to to cry. Then the last dream I ever had was the same house and I'm sitting down in a kitchen I see two little girls one with pink hair the other with black (my hair) can't see their faces which hurts me the most, behind them Fluttershy smiling at me wake up at 3am start crying even more, more like whimpering regret of ever waking up regret of being alive can't get those dreams back tried it multiple times of dreaming can't dream about her anymore sometimes drink sleeping pills to see if it works doesn't work, but it fucks up my sleeping pattern. I'm still depressed I try not to think about it I try to wash it out with video games I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>30420783
I only had one dream pony related in a big white stadium I'm sitting down on a table next to Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Twilight then hear that jumping that pinkie does look behind me the rest are there. I think we were having a party but about what IDK.
>>
File: 1515456418541651.png (810KB, 561x589px) Image search: [Google]
1515456418541651.png
810KB, 561x589px
>>30419132
I was fucking rainbow dash and It wasnt a dream
>>
>>30419132
I've only had three or four ever, and one of them was actually just last night.
I was in my apartment with RD, Lyra, Pinkie and Maud. I remember Rainbow was hiding for some reason, probably because some guy next door was murdered. Because I was the suspected killer, I was chased to a strip mall by the nazis from Raiders of the Lost Ark. I was at the point of almost being lucid, then I woke up.
The only other one I recorded was back in 2013. I was in a really dark forest with Rainbow (wasn't even my waifu or top 5 favorite at the time) for some reason and we came across something like a huge pit that looked like a whirlpool on land. Some dark force came out of it and created a tornado, and she fell in. I remember vividly her calling my name in her show voice, then I woke up. Shit was really strange.
>>
File: 1495921113187.gif (445KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495921113187.gif
445KB, 507x508px
>>30419132
>have dreams involving pony
>it's only me frantically trying to hide that I like pony
so close yet so far away
>>
File: 1389959839432.png (100KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1389959839432.png
100KB, 750x750px
>>30419132
It's extremely cheezy, but it still woarms me whenever i think about it.
Though i can't remember if she was in human or pone form. To be honest, it hardly matters to me.
I'll try to green it.

>In bed with Dash >inb4 and it's one of those dark and rainy fall mornings. I can almost remember the sound of the rain hitting the window as if it was a real memory.
>hug her closer
>RD: "mmh..."
>I'm too tired to even open my eyes, but i can feel her woarm body tightly against my own
>RD: "Please tell me you don't have to work today..." she whispers in her scrawny morning voice
>"No..."
>RD: "Good" She says, as her grip around me tightens a bit
>RD: "We're not leaving this bed today, alright?"
>She gives me a long eskimo kiss, and again, the memory or her breath on my face feels extraordinarily real when i think about it.
>She rests her head against my chest, and we drift back to sleep in each others embrace.

That's about all i can recall ever dreaming that's pone related.
I've ever since slept with one pillow under my head, and one in my arms.
>>
File: 1442032551050.jpg (50KB, 520x391px) Image search: [Google]
1442032551050.jpg
50KB, 520x391px
>>30420722
>"end"
>Not "fin"
>>
>>30421125
Jeez anon (You) faggot
>>
>>30421191
Fuck off nigger, i still try to have that comfy dream again
>>
>>30421202
I know your pain anon.
>>
File: 54688567.gif (594KB, 440x176px) Image search: [Google]
54688567.gif
594KB, 440x176px
>>30420722
>:v
>>
I finally had a pony dream a few weeks ago, but lost it. I was moving to another city, and when I got there I saw Twilight, and realized I was moving to canterlot. I tried so hard to downplay freaking out about Tei to my friend that she was gone when I looked back. Then I tried to head further into Canterlot, but was stuck in some developing suburbs full mostly of humans, a lot of who looked really trashy. I was annoyed that the humans were probably going to shit up the neighborhood. Then I headed into the mall to check it out, and it became a non-pony horror movie from there.
>>
First ever pony dream I had involved something about Twilight and her grandmother
One of the more vivid dream moments I remember was LittlePip from FO:E getting mauled by an auto-doc, then resurrected by a flight of Alicorns
>>
File: tumblr_m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg (497KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg
497KB, 1280x1280px
>>30419132
I had a REALLY weird dream once.

I was with Cadence (idk why at the time she was my wiafu) and started to make out with her, then Mister Rogers walked in and told me to stop, he said I should wait till I was older, and then he started to sing "what do you do with the mad that you feel"

Sadly that is all I remember, would love to know what happend after.
>>
File: 1487213655622.gif (4MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487213655622.gif
4MB, 350x350px
I can't remember entire dreams but I did have one weird OoC pony moment.

>At some club.
>Don't know why, because I hate clubs.
>Probably why I was sitting at the bar with a purple pone on the other stool.
>Twilight is there for some reason even though everything else is mundane.
>We're both apparently shitface and talking about stuff I can't remember.
>For some reason I was trying to check my phone but couldn't get past my lockscreen.
>Twilight doesn't comment on this rude behavior at all and keeps yammering away all enthusiastically.
>Suddenly there's a loud as fuck sound of glass shattering and crashing to the ground off in the distance.
>Everything, including the music, goes quiet.
>The moment Spike starts groaning in pain Twilight gasps and fucking bolts to wherever he is.
>She starts yelling at him and then starts spanking (?) him while he cries and yelps in agony.
>Can't remember what happened after that, but next thing I know my laughing carries over to real life and I wake up.
>>
>>30421125
Cute af
>>
Here's a weird one for ya.

>Wandering around home city, which was deserted for whatever reason.
>Despite it being familiar, I was hopelessly lost.
>I don't even think I was searching for anything in particular.
>Not only that, I could only get around by crawling, like I was high or drunk as fuck.
>At one point, I come across little mint pone.
>Thinking she might be able to help me, I call out to her, but she screams and runs away.
>I persue her for a little bit, still begging for her help.
>The next thing I hear is a loud "HEY!" followed by the pumping of a shotgun.
>I had no idea where it came from, but I scurried away on all fours.

>I didn't want to hurt her.

What did my subconscious mean by this?
>>
File: large (3).png (787KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
787KB, 1280x720px
I've only had one pony related dream that stuck with me, and it was at my grandparents' house.

>in bed
>the same bed that I was actually sleeping in at the time
>having sex with anthro Fluttershy
>I'm on my back and she's riding my dick, moaning
>about to cum
>remember that I'm at my grandparents' house (both in the dream and IRL) so I force myself to wake up and not make it a wet dream
>get up to use the bathroom
>physically dizzy from having to stop mid-sleep-fap (everything is tilted about 30 degrees)
>can't stop thinking about the dream, grab a wash cloth on the way out of the bathroom
>get in bed, start fapping
>mid-fap, I wake up again; the wash cloth is gone
>mfw I had an almost-wet-dream within an almost-wet-dream and couldn't fap to either one
>>
>>30421202
But I liked your dream? That's what the (You) is for.
>>
File: Twilight_hug.png (134KB, 900x772px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_hug.png
134KB, 900x772px
>>30419132
I've had four, one where I was Spike, one where I hung out with RD and Twilight, one where I calling out for Pinkie Pie while walking down my neighborhood and tried to find her by her laughter

But, the one I remember the most is when I hugged Twilight

>in a black room, felt like a void
>see Twilight with a spotlight under her
>look around and see nothing but darkness
>Twilight was sitting patiently as if waiting for me
>"come here, you!" Twilight called out to me
>walk over and kneel down in front of her
>watched as she wrapped her arms around me
>then she placed her head on my chest
>return the hug
>I could smell her mane, it was lavender
>she felt like a really soft plush
>hug goes on for about 10 seconds and I wake up

almost every dream I have now has either Twilight or Pinkie in the corner of my eye or in the background either watching me or doing something
>>
Does anyone here have any idea how they got it to happen? I'd love to know.
>>
>>30419132
only a few and only the base idea of what happens as they were forever ago

>Twilight interrogates me in a nondescript room
>Being sucked into a sand while rarity watches and does jack all
>Trying to get Twilight to take me with her back to equestria.
>>
>>30421602
>Spike you fucking klutz! Told you to wait in the GODDAMN CARRIAGE!
>>
>>30422625
Binge pone, leave episodes play while sleeping but really it is random chance based on what your subconscious wants you to do for the night.
>>
>>30422625
Anxiety often leads to things being in dreams, so get anxious about ponies I guess?
>>
I had a dream where I was Pear Butter getting fucked by Bright Mac

I'm 100% straight and never had any thoughts of being a tranny before.
>>
>>30422625
Pretty much this >>30422685. I'd postulate that you're more likely to dream about ponies when you're going through a series of ups and downs in your life. Stress, big changes, or just anything that requires a lot of thinking/dwelling on usually becomes the subject matter of dreams, which is where your logic and emotions act up and try to work out problems you've been having in daily life. Like most others, I'm on this board looking at ponies pretty much every day, yet I've probably only had...five? pony dreams in my 5+ years on this ride. They come out of nowhere.

Couple things:
-If you want wild or bad dreams/nightmares, consuming a sizable portion of sugar or dairy an hour or less before bed will usually do the trick. Just be prepared for a bad night's sleep.
-Medications can affect your dreaming habits as well. For example, I'm prescribed Adderall 20mg. When I'm on it, I usually don't dream, or if I do I'm not likely to remember them. When I go off it, dreams become quite vivid. Never had the ability to lucid dream though.
>>
Had a dream many years ago in which I met Applejack standing out in a vast green expanse of grass, during high summer and under an sky that were so blue it felt like gravity would suddenly fail keeping me securely on the ground. She had her hat in her mouth and her hair let loose, the wind tugged at her mane and tail with each short breeze.

I approach her from the behind and I could feel my back soaking up the heat of the sun. She didn't care to look at me as I came up besides her, instead she had a solemn expression on her face overlooking the open landscape. And there we stood for hours, saying nothing.
>>
>>30421504
Hue
>>
bumping for interest.
>>
>>30419132
>Celestia and Twilight are hosting a business conference in a rustic log cabin camp
>everyone lines up for dinner
>scream of terror
>the CEO of Nestle has been brutally murdered in a bathroom stall
>paranoia sweeps the camp as everyone suspects everyone else
>random guy tries to run away
>Rainbow Dash flies after him and beats him to death with a barbell
>looks down in horror at what she just did
>wake up

>in shower
>Luna walks in and we start making out in the shower
>grope her wet, silky butt
>wake up with boner
>tfw you're not a moonfag

I've also had about a dozen fetish dreams where I'm on /mlp/ or DeivantART and find a 10/10 comic and get incredibly horny.

>>30422625
Most of my dreams originate from some minor piece of bullshit I did the previous day that my brain latches onto. Had a dream the other day about a fire ripping through my house after I spent 30 seconds the night before googling the definition of "conflagration."
>>
>>30424397
>>30422794
>>30422685
>>30422754
Thanks, I'll be thinking about all these. I hope I get it, preferably ft. my waifu.
>>
I had a dream where hasbro launched a my little pony movie trailer. It looked cool for the most part, but then all of a sudden this awful looking CGI battleship which looked like it came out of a prerendered cutscene from a PS1 game swooped down and I couldn't stop screaming.

Thank goodness it was just a dream!
>>
File: REEEEE.png (456KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.png
456KB, 453x373px
>have weird dream where i'm at a train station with a multitude of random cartoon characters
>not a single pony
Fuck you, brain. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30420722
¿nunca mas?
>>
>>30419132
I was kid Goku and I was fighting Tirek.

Except I couldn't into kamehamehas and had to rely solely on my combat skill, which you can guess was ass. I watched Dragon Ball like 4 fucking times, yet I flopped that first fight so fucking hard. The dream kinda just drops me into the middle out of nowhere, with no recollection on what's happening (like dreams tend to do) and we're already about to start fighting:
>Be Kid Goku with a broken power pole, and no nimbus
Tirek just fucking jets it towards me, like a fucking bugatti. I barely know what the fuck is even happening at this point and out of nowhere BAM! I get fucking train slapped.
>Punch sends my body flying 20 yards into a house.
I try and get up but I'm stumbling all over the place, yet at this point it hits me. All the "lore" you could say, and meaning as to why I was there, at this point I finally understand the dream and that's when it turns into more of a movie instead of a lucid experience. So I hop up through the broken debris and hurry on my feet. My eyes dart around seeing a bunch of ponies, some drained of their magic, and others staring in awe and fear. I look off more towards the distance and see Tirek jetting it at me again. I hold my ground and wait for him to get closer. As he closes in he goes to throw another punch, at this moment I leap a couple of feet to the side. Tirek throwing all of his force into that punch hits my afterimage, but with no impact the force of the punch topples him over a bit. I dash in and kick him in the face.
>Tirek caught in a slight daze for a short moment, chain that kick into a spin kick to the face and then a jab in the torso.
Tirek completely just falls over, and at this point it seems like I've won, but nah, final form bullshit, and Tirek just gets back up. So I rush in and hit him again, leg sweep, jump jabs and another spin kick, but Tirek eats those. Barely phased, he grabs me by the face and slams me into the floor on some broly shit.
>>
>>30419132
In my pony dreams, the ponies are just voices since I don't know what they'd look like irl and thus my mind can't picture them in a real envrionment.
>>
>>30423005
what?
>>
>>30424957
Oi was laffin', m8.
>>
Fugged loira in a dream once.
>>
Also fugged a tall r63 spike. I remember hugging a long purple tail and humping a hot moist hole like no tomorrow.
>>
>>30419159
This
>>
I've never have pony dreams.. It's 2D which is incompatible with the processing software my head are using
>>
File: eh.png (307KB, 378x424px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
307KB, 378x424px
>>30419217
>hoo hee memes
wew, please introduce a bullet to your cranium immediately
>>
>>30419132
Sadly never had ponies. My dreams often get fucking weird though, so I don't complain much.
>>
>>30419132

One of the best dreams I ever had was apparently for hours about the CMC building a flying machine to get their cutie marks. In 2 episode-format, no less.

I've never had a dream like that before or since.
>>
>>30424397
>Most of my dreams originate from some minor piece of bullshit I did the previous day that my brain latches onto.

That's one of the interesting things about dreams, you will only dream about things that you've seen, heard or experienced.
>>
The only one I can remember is a few years ago while I was working at a different pharmacy.

I was at the compounding table getting ready to prepare a prescription. I saw that I was missing the key ingredients.

Looking off to my side I noticed they were right next to me standing on the floor. They were life size Pinkie Pie and Gilda, but they weren't moving or living really, but they felt real.

Okay.

I lifted them up and started breaking them apart like I would a tablet. There was no blood, guts gore or anything.

I shove them into the mortar and start grinding them up with a pestle in the until they're a fine powder. Then I put them into capsules and took one. The end.
>>
>>30419880
jesus
>>
>>30419132
I had one where I shared a cell in a mental hospital with Celestia and we were both out of our minds.

We fugged.
>>
Had a dream that dash became an alicorn.

Thats the only thing I remember.
>>
>died
>went to horseland
>they don't like me either
>get reincarnated as a squirrel or some shit
>wake up
>>
File: rarity blowing a rasberry.gif (292KB, 337x360px) Image search: [Google]
rarity blowing a rasberry.gif
292KB, 337x360px
I had a dream that the mane six and a couple of other popular fictional characters were hanging out deserted in a forest with no contact with society. Since they were all pretty stupid and did whatever I said, I decided to take advantage of them and started a plan to make porn of the mane six and while I was hanging out with them Rarity aggressively sucked my dick for the camera in a cartoony, exaggerated but still show style way and I woke up wet.
>>
The only things I dream about any more are my multitudes of failures in life.

There are no ponies.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
Dont remember too much there was ponk and it ended with the horse pussy
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.