[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AngryPonk >Proof she won't be a screaming autist through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: angryponk.jpg (18KB, 266x270px) Image search: [Google]
angryponk.jpg
18KB, 266x270px
AngryPonk
>Proof she won't be a screaming autist through the entire movie.
>>
>>30417885
>she won't be a screaming autist through the entire movie
Hopefully
>>
>>30417885
True. It's impossible to constantly keep her on screen, so some parts of movie are safe.
>>
God she is the most adorable creature
>>
>>30417885
>angry
>proof she won't be a screaming autistic
>angry
>screaming
>>
>>30417885
She will
>>
>>30417885
>the entire movie

Even half of it is bad. Or didn't you see the scene with her falling out of the blimp and going full sperg mid-air?
>>
>>30419033
wow, a character known for laughing laughed. dear god, its like they don't even know the defining traits of the characters.

seriously, whats with all the people having a bitch fit every time Ponk squeals or does something silly like it wasn't always a part of her character. Yeah, I get it, some writers flandernize, but that's something that happens with all the characters.
>>
>>30419033
She has literally always smiled and laughed when falling for peril.
https://youtu.be/kehUvjjPOnA
>>
>>30419160
That episode wasn't canon.
>>
>>30419255
Ok
>>
>>30417885
>ponies trying to be stealthy
>antagonist does something questionable
>retard ponk comes out of hiding and starts screeching in fury
>everyone gets caught
>its ok she's supposed to be retarded
Why haven't we pushed her off a cliff yet?
>>
'go fuck yourself storm king'

how is it still pg?
>>
>>30419033
That was honestly super fucking adorable. Season 4-6 Pinkie would have pulled balloons out her mane to let her float down slowly, here she just starts giggling. Her optimism is undying cuteness.
>>
>>30419632
>'I think we all learned today that the true magic of friendship is rounding up all of those filthy zebras and lynching them from the tallest trees'

TWILIGHT NO
>>
>>30419632

>With Tempest waylayed by the actual magic of friendship, Twilight dis-assembles the Storm King with a frightfully brutal magic display
>Still G
>Pinkie makes a joke about how all their butts are on display for everybody to see
>Boom PG
>Starlight kisses Trixie on the cheek
>PG-13 minimum and flirting with R, mister
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.